PDA

View Full Version : Question about checking in for return flight

Yzerbear19
12-14-2006, 12:30 PM
We are staying at Pop Century. We are planning on checking in for our flight the day before we leave for Orlando and print our boarding passes, etc. But was wondering if there is somewhere at Disney where we can check in the day before for our return flight and print off our boarding passes? We are flying on NWA and right now its a pretty much full plane, so I really want to check in early.

salmoneous
12-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Guest services - either at POP or the theme parks will do this for you.

paulmc80
12-14-2006, 01:49 PM
If staying at Disney's Pop Century Resort and flying NWA (Northwest Airlines), I believe you should be able to use the Resort Airline Check-in desk right at the baggage assistance place up front a the POP. Check the sticky thread up on top of this section about "... participating airlines... "
RAC can check you in and print the boarding passes as well as check your bags for a NWA flight. Of course, doing that the day before may not be possible with RAC depending on the time of your flight.

Guest Services can assist you with that if you cannot do the RAC thing.

Mrs Grumpy
12-14-2006, 04:13 PM
If staying at Disney's Pop Century Resort and flying NWA (Northwest Airlines), I believe you should be able to use the Resort Airline Check-in desk right at the baggage assistance place up front a the POP. Check the sticky thread up on top of this section about "... participating airlines... "
RAC can check you in and print the boarding passes as well as check your bags for a NWA flight. Of course, doing that the day before may not be possible with RAC depending on the time of your flight.

Guest Services can assist you with that if you cannot do the RAC thing.

We did this in September and it was great. We flew American so they were on the list. We took our bags down at about 7:00 AM and they checked us in and printed our boarding passes and took our luggage to the airport. All we had to do is head for the security check point when we got to the airport. We used a town car service that picked us up at about 8:30 AM for a 10:50 AM flight.

Yzerbear19
12-14-2006, 04:21 PM
Thank you!

Our flight (right now) is scheduled to leave MCO for Detroit at 9:46 am. It was originally 10:00 am, though I'm not going to complain because they changed our flight to Orlando from 6:40 am to 7:02 am. :) I checked the other thread and it said that the Resort airline check in is open at 5:00 am until 1:00 pm.