View Full Version : Anything New for Adult Couples?
11-29-2001, 12:15 PM
Hubby and I are headed to WDW ALONE for the first time since our honeymoon (1991) and want to know if there's anything special for couples, really romantic, etc, that may have come up in the past 10 years. Thanks! :wave:
12-04-2001, 03:51 PM
I don't know how "new" these things are -- but my wife and I enjoy
1) Having a drink and catching a music set or two at the Jazz Club in PI
2) Also the Comedy Club @ PI
3) An out of the way window table at 'Ohana and watching the castle in MK change color while we enjoy our after dinner coffee ( if we catch the fireworks all the better)
4) Cirque du Soleil --- It's spectacular!
5) The buffet @ Norway in Epcot
6) Boma!!! @ AK
7) the 3D attractions -- Bug in AK, Muppets in MGM and Shrunk the Aud in Epcot
8) Being "adult" kids at a character breakfast
9) Taking a boat ride --- from the Poly to MK or from the Boardwalk to MGM
10) Stopping, relaxing and just absorbing Disney fantasy while in one of the parks
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.