PDA

View Full Version : Just back..we won...

kimbac3
12-06-2006, 09:12 PM
YOAMD lanyards with 2 collectible pins. We actually won them twice!! One getting of the land ride and once getting on Soarin. We were so thrilled. I didn't think we'd win anything!!
My DD8 also got 2 Magical moments certificates. First a cast member in Mickey's Star Traders in MK asked if she wanted to play a game finding hidden Mickeys in the store. She found them all and got a certificate. Then we were on Kilimanjaro Safaris and she was asked to be the "official wildlife spotter" she got to use the binoculars and got a magical moment certificate for that.
My DD14 met a cool CM at the Hall of Presidents and he had her take the oath of office and gave her a cool pin that said "Future President".

All in all we had a great time. We got more than we expected - which was nothing, actually!

Kimba

catherines_mama
12-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Oh yay! That sounds like an amazing vacation! SO happy for you!

maddhatir
12-07-2006, 02:26 PM
YOAMD lanyards with 2 collectible pins. We actually won them twice!! One getting of the land ride and once getting on Soarin. We were so thrilled. I didn't think we'd win anything!!
My DD8 also got 2 Magical moments certificates. First a cast member in Mickey's Star Traders in MK asked if she wanted to play a game finding hidden Mickeys in the store. She found them all and got a certificate. Then we were on Kilimanjaro Safaris and she was asked to be the "official wildlife spotter" she got to use the binoculars and got a magical moment certificate for that.
My DD14 met a cool CM at the Hall of Presidents and he had her take the oath of office and gave her a cool pin that said "Future President".

All in all we had a great time. We got more than we expected - which was nothing, actually!

Kimba

Hey Kimba!

Madd here, fellow LGMH wearer- we met at the pirate tutorial last week! :wave2:

Congrats on winning some YOAMD goodies---- we got NADA!...ZIP...ZILCH.....did I mention we didnt get anything?! :rotfl2:

kimbac3
12-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks Catherines_mama!!

Hi maddhatir!!! I remember you! Bummer that you didn't win anything. Did you meet any other Disers? You were the only one I met the whole 8 days I was there. But that's ok I was thrilled to met you..the Johnny Depp photo queen!!
I hope you had fun in spite of not winning anything!
Kimba

Stitchfans
12-07-2006, 04:33 PM
I love hearing about all the prizes and dreams. Keep them coming folks!

maddhatir
12-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Thanks Catherines_mama!!

Hi maddhatir!!! I remember you! Bummer that you didn't win anything. Did you meet any other Disers? You were the only one I met the whole 8 days I was there. But that's ok I was thrilled to met you..the Johnny Depp photo queen!!
I hope you had fun in spite of not winning anything!
Kimba

Sorry for hijacking the thread-

One other DISer came up to me when she saw my LGMH @ MGM- I cant remember her name- and I didnt have anything to write on my hand with! :lmao:

Now on topic!- Actually I totally forgot the CM were spreading the pixie dust- I was so worried about showing BIL, SIL and the kiddies everything (their first time) that it slipped my mind-- but hey- thats pretty easy to do for me! :crazy:

Therefore I didnt leave Disney disappointed- but now that I am home and you bring it up......I feel like a loser! :lmao:

ETA: WAIT A MINUTE-- how wierd- you are from S Jersey-- SO AM I! MARLTON! :yay:

kimbac3
12-08-2006, 12:06 PM
ETA: WAIT A MINUTE-- how wierd- you are from S Jersey-- SO AM I! MARLTON! :yay:

We live in Cumberland County..little town called Newport. Not too far from you! Que Twilght Zone music :rotfl:

Kimba

Tinksalot
12-08-2006, 01:03 PM
Hi Marlton! I am working there (well kinda) right now! :cool1:

maddhatir
12-08-2006, 03:18 PM
We live in Cumberland County..little town called Newport. Not too far from you! Que Twilght Zone music :rotfl:

Kimba

Funny that we met in another state but I doubt we will ever see one another in our own state! :rotfl2: Maybe we should walk around in our daily lives wearing our LMGH-- see how many locals we see! :rotfl:

Hi Marlton! I am working there (well kinda) right now! :cool1:

Me too! (kinda!) I work from home. :cool1: