PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Pin Exchange Sent/Received

julia & nicks mom
11-29-2006, 09:00 PM
Names are going out right now -

mail by date is December 10

remember to wrap the pins and we will all open them on Christmas Day and post - it is for 2 pins

make sure you post when you send and receive and then on Christmas we will all post what we got!

Pooh67_68
12-01-2006, 02:25 PM
sent my pin's today :banana:

Sorry to the person I sent to, I forgot to wrap them in Christmas wrap. :sad2: Also there is no note, but I did put my user name, next to my name on the return address.

snowwhitesmom
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM
Mine went out today, Priority with D/C!

AlexWyattMommy
12-04-2006, 03:03 PM
sent my pin's today :banana:

Sorry to the person I sent to, I forgot to wrap them in Christmas wrap. :sad2: Also there is no note, but I did put my user name, next to my name on the return address.

That's okay. I got the package before he saw his name on it. I'll wrap them for you. The light sticks will be fun (I'll let him open that one Christmas eve). But goodness I want to open the big one. What kind of pin is that one? The smaller squared one looks more like the size of pins we traded for, but I sure don't remember seeing the size of the other one on any lanyards. It's gonna drive me crazy until Christmas. I will be good, I will be good, I will be good.

My pins are wrapped and will be going out tomorrow.

Pooh67_68
12-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Wrong exchange, that is an elf package for the Disney Only exchange. So he can open it tonight.

That's okay. I got the package before he saw his name on it. I'll wrap them for you.

UP Disney
12-06-2006, 02:02 PM
I have my pins and will be getting them wrapped and sent tomorrow or Friday. I really had fun picking them out.

Pooh67_68
12-06-2006, 02:24 PM
The person I sent to should have them by now. I know were aren't supposed to open them until Christmas, but I wish she would post that she got them.

AlexWyattMommy
12-06-2006, 03:16 PM
I sent my two packages of multiple pins today; first class with DC.

Pooh67_68
12-06-2006, 04:28 PM
I received my pins today, thank you Michelle (snowwhitesmom).

She has them wrapped in Pooh wrap and stuck into a mini stocking with mini candy canes and Disney coins (chocolate I'm thinking?). :)
Of course the candy canes will not last until Christmas. :teeth:

AlexWyattMommy
12-06-2006, 05:36 PM
I was not that creative. Sorry to my exchange pals.

DJT
12-06-2006, 05:43 PM
I sent mine out yesterday. They are going to a State right next to mine so hopefully it shouldn't take long to get there!

snowwhitesmom
12-06-2006, 06:12 PM
Thanks for letting me know they arrived, Heidi - go ahead and eat the candy!

Quasi123
12-06-2006, 06:16 PM
My pins are in the mail. I hope it doesn't take forever to arrive.

AlexWyattMommy
12-07-2006, 03:02 PM
I sent mine out yesterday. They are going to a State right next to mine so hopefully it shouldn't take long to get there!
WOW talk about special delivery. I got them today. They are wrapped so nicely. Thank you. Will let everyone know what is inside on Christmas or soon there after as I will be at my ILs and they will frown on my computer activities on Christmas day.

DJT
12-08-2006, 07:51 AM
WOW talk about special delivery. I got them today. They are wrapped so nicely. Thank you. Will let everyone know what is inside on Christmas or soon there after as I will be at my ILs and they will frown on my computer activities on Christmas day.

That was fast delivery! I'm glad they arrived safely. I just hope he likes them.

Donna

macntosh
12-08-2006, 08:41 AM
Mine went out today, Priority with D/C!

Got this package yesterday. Mine are going out tomorrow. Unexpected business trip today.

DJT
12-08-2006, 03:57 PM
I got a package from SnowWhitesmom today. Christmas Day will be fun!

Aisling
12-08-2006, 05:00 PM
Package sent today. :thumbsup2

Maureenmouse
12-09-2006, 04:42 PM
I sent my girls 2 packages today with DC. The postman said that they should arrive in 3 days. I wraped the pins, but there are other things in the package too, so they'll have some things to play with before hand if their moms want, or just keep the whole package until Christmas.
Maureen

tinknme
12-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Jill I received my pins today, Thank you! They are under the Christmas tree. So tempting lol

My pins are in the mail. I hope it doesn't take forever to arrive.

Quasi123
12-09-2006, 09:58 PM
Great! Hope you like them. :goodvibes

fires_grumpy
12-11-2006, 12:59 PM
:thumbsup2 My package is on it`s way to Florida.

Fire14
12-11-2006, 01:16 PM
My pkg. is one it's short trip to it's new home to make a lil boy happy.

UP Disney
12-11-2006, 02:39 PM
I received my pins from AlexWyattMommy today.

scoutsmom99
12-11-2006, 08:16 PM
I sent my package this am Priority with DC.

UP Disney
12-12-2006, 12:53 PM
I shipped my pins as well as UP Tink's today priority.

makinorlando
12-12-2006, 07:50 PM
My pins left Orlando today on their way to North Carolina so they should arrive pretty quickly.

I apologize for being late - but we needed to pick them up at Disney, and I totally forgot about them the weekend before!

AlexWyattMommy
12-13-2006, 11:34 AM
My pkg. is one it's short trip to it's new home to make a lil boy happy.

Got it today. He didn't see his name on the envelope, so I was able to sneak it away until Christmas. Will let everyone know what was inside when we open it during the holidays. Thank you. :sunny:

julia & nicks mom
12-13-2006, 11:46 AM
my pins are going out today -I was going to take them on Monday when they called from school to come pick up my little one who was sick - he was home yesterday so I was able to get my act together and get them out -

tinknme
12-13-2006, 03:19 PM
Maureen, Riley received his package today. He loves the little extras, thank you!

I sent my girls 2 packages today with DC. The postman said that they should arrive in 3 days. I wraped the pins, but there are other things in the package too, so they'll have some things to play with before hand if their moms want, or just keep the whole package until Christmas.
Maureen

tinknme
12-13-2006, 03:21 PM
Mine are going out tomorrow, sorry I am being so slow!

Maureenmouse
12-13-2006, 05:55 PM
Maureen, Riley received his package today. He loves the little extras, thank you!

Glad he liked the little exttras. i hope he'll enjoy the pins as well.
Merry Christmas.
Maureen

UP Disney
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
UP Tink (Becky) received her package from ScoutsMom99 today.

tinknme
12-14-2006, 03:00 PM
Sorry again for the delay, all my packages went out today with DC.

AlexWyattMommy
12-14-2006, 04:36 PM

Your item was delivered at 8:58 AM on December 12, 2006 in HIALEAH, FL 33013.

BUT do not open until December 25th!! :sunny:

scoutsmom99
12-14-2006, 06:10 PM
UP Tink (Becky) received her package from ScoutsMom99 today.

glad it arrived :thumbsup2

Maureenmouse
12-14-2006, 08:21 PM
Amanda received her pins today from Tara and her mom, Martha aka makinorlando. Thanks you very much. I'll save them for her for Christmas day. I had to hide them, or she'd already have them opened and on her lanyard.
Maureen

Fire14
12-15-2006, 10:43 AM
Fires_grumpy has received a pkg. from a Yooper today. Yes the person who sent it will understand the lingo.

makinorlando
12-15-2006, 01:59 PM
Amanda received her pins today from Tara and her mom, Martha aka makinorlando. Thanks you very much. I'll save them for her for Christmas day. I had to hide them, or she'd already have them opened and on her lanyard.
Maureen

I'm glad they arrived safely! I hope she likes them!

We are still waiting for ours!

fires_grumpy
12-16-2006, 11:46 AM
I got my pin package Friday. It`s hard not to peek into it so my DW put it up and told me I get it back Christmas day. :confused3

snowwhitesmom
12-16-2006, 02:36 PM
I received an adorable stocking today [with pins, I assume ;) ]from UPDisney.Thanks, Vicki! It's under our tree!

UP Disney
12-17-2006, 10:47 AM
I'm glad that it's arrived. That's two down and only one to go.

I am also still waiting for one to arrive here.

snowwhitesmom
12-18-2006, 05:14 PM
Received two little wrapped packages today! AND some yummy candy - I THINK they said from Tinknme? Thank you! They are under the tree!!!

Maureenmouse
12-18-2006, 05:31 PM
Sabrina received her pins today from Riley. She likes the stickers and candy and can't wait to open the pins. Thanks Riley and Tinknme.

tinknme
12-18-2006, 08:28 PM
Glad to hear they arrived & your welcome! Hope you like the pins.

Received two little wrapped packages today! AND some yummy candy - I THINK they said from Tinknme? Thank you! They are under the tree!!!

tinknme
12-18-2006, 08:30 PM
Hope Sabrina enjoys the pins!

Sabrina received her pins today from Riley. She likes the stickers and candy and can't wait to open the pins. Thanks Riley and Tinknme.

tinknme
12-18-2006, 08:31 PM
I am waiting on one package to arrive & one to be delivered :)

scoutsmom99
12-18-2006, 08:37 PM
My package arrived today from got2lovedisney :cool1:

makinorlando
12-19-2006, 06:21 AM
Tara received her package yesterday. I apologize that I am not sure who it is from - I was having trouble deciphering the return address.

Fire14
12-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Can someone tell me if my pkg. was sent UPS? I got a call from UPS that they have a pkg. for me and only thing I'm expecting is my SS Pkg.

Quasi123
12-19-2006, 05:15 PM
I got my package from Fires Grumpy today. Thanks so much! I got a stocking with pins under the tree and a few extras. Fires Grumpy sent me a framed autograph of Donald Duck and a bag full of coal. :rotfl2: That is so clever!

Fire14
12-20-2006, 12:38 PM
I got my package from Fires Grumpy today. Thanks so much! I got a stocking with pins under the tree and a few extras. Fires Grumpy sent me a framed autograph of Donald Duck and a bag full of coal. :rotfl2: That is so clever!

That pkg. sure took senic route to FL. I personally sent it over a week ago. So do you like the Duck's name in a frame.

macntosh
12-20-2006, 02:34 PM
I got a package yesterday from someone, it was in a disney box and quite crushed by USPS, but it made it.

Mine went out and I have to apologize, we had issues with Mya's legs that took my attention and I forgot to wrap them and get them in the mail until today. They have been sent via USPS Priority, so should arrive on Saturday. I'm Sorry.

julia & nicks mom
12-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Mac and Martha

those packages were from me - I am sorry they got crushed - they were out of priority boxes at the post office - and since there wasn't anything breakable I decided to take a chance

Zoiebear - you will get one package from me for your last two sets of pins - I did an exchange for my niece and didn't realize right away that she and I both got your name!!

julia & nicks mom
12-20-2006, 02:47 PM
i forgot to say all of our exchanges have arrived and are accounted for!!

Fire14
12-20-2006, 03:05 PM
i forgot to say all of our exchanges have arrived and are accounted for!!

i have not received my pkg. yet granted ups hasn't arrived yet.

Quasi123
12-20-2006, 06:43 PM
That pkg. sure took senic route to FL. I personally sent it over a week ago. So do you like the Duck's name in a frame.

Yeah, the whole family thought it was a great idea. Thanks!

snowwhitesmom
12-20-2006, 08:07 PM
We're only waiting on one package here!

makinorlando
12-20-2006, 08:34 PM
Mac and Martha

those packages were from me - I am sorry they got crushed - they were out of priority boxes at the post office - and since there wasn't anything breakable I decided to take a chance

Zoiebear - you will get one package from me for your last two sets of pins - I did an exchange for my niece and didn't realize right away that she and I both got your name!!

Thanks - I thought maybe it was you, but was not 100%. Our box was not too badly crushed.

It's killing Tara not to open it - of course it came on a day when she helped me get the mail!

Zoiebear
12-21-2006, 04:09 AM
OR package should be there to you by friday at the latest, it left a little late sorry
Zoiebear

snowwhitesmom
12-21-2006, 07:19 AM
No problem, zoiebear! :thumbsup2

macntosh
12-21-2006, 08:12 PM
Mac and Martha

That's great, Mya keeps asking to open and I feel like a heal now for not wrapping ours that were sent.

The names I had and thus arriving late are:

tinknme
got2lovedisney

Just wanted to let you know they are on the way though.

tinknme
12-21-2006, 08:23 PM
That's ok, I can wrap it!

That's great, Mya keeps asking to open and I feel like a heal now for not wrapping ours that were sent.

The names I had and thus arriving late are:

tinknme
got2lovedisney

Just wanted to let you know they are on the way though.

julia & nicks mom
12-21-2006, 08:50 PM
i have not received my pkg. yet granted ups hasn't arrived yet.
sorry - I meant mine at my house!!

Fire14
12-22-2006, 01:34 PM
sorry - I meant mine at my house!!

I figured that out once I woke up more lol.

Still no pkg. in my box, one more day to get it for the big day.

Zoiebear
12-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Hi Everyone,
Hope my secret pal pin exchange got their pins, I wrapped them in a hurry to make sure they got out in time.

I got packages from UP tink and j&n MOm, I cant wait to open them, I am so excited
Stacie

snowwhitesmom
12-25-2006, 06:32 AM
Merry Christmas! I couldn't stand it - already opened mine - UP sent me an adorable Mickey and Minnie Thanksgiving pin, and a Patriotic Tink pin.
Tink n me sent me an adorable Pooh Valentine's pin, and a pink Easter Egg pin! [ I collect holiday pins, obviously!] Thanks to you both - I love them!

tinknme
12-25-2006, 07:33 AM
Maureen , Riley loves his pins! He received an elephant pin(sorry do not know his name & no it's not dumbo lol) & a holiday pin set with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, & Pluto. They are Christmas caroling! Thank you!

tinknme
12-25-2006, 07:37 AM
Jill Thank you for my pins! I received a cute Tink pin(has the letter T & the face of Tink on it) & a Walt Disney World pin with the castle on it. Thank you so much!

tinknme
12-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Garrett's pins have not arrived yet, hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

Pooh67_68
12-25-2006, 08:29 AM
Merry Christmas :santa:

Well as everyone can guess I like Pooh ::yes:: but I do collect anything Disney.

snowwhitesmom sent me....
Tigger sitting on Pooh's stomach
Tigger with his arms streached out. Sorta like he is going to give a hug.
And a Disney Transport Pin, a Disney Bus.

Thank you, thank you. :)

Fire14
12-25-2006, 11:08 AM
I musta been a bad girl no pin pkg. for me.

fires_grumpy
12-25-2006, 12:47 PM
I opened my pins I got a cool Grumpy pin and a cool Mickey pin.They both went into my collectors bag I did not have either one. I also got some mickey stickers and a Tinker Bell postie notes pad. All of them in a red christmas stocking. Thank you for the great pins and other things. :thumbsup2

macntosh
12-25-2006, 01:20 PM
Garrett's pins have not arrived yet, hopefully they will be here tomorrow.

I'm so sorry they didn't make it in time! I feel like scrooge!

UP Disney
12-25-2006, 04:47 PM
UP Tink & I opened our pins this morning.

From got2lovedisney, I got a Mickey & Minnie beach pin & a tink pin. They are both on Alien Green Mickey Head paint chips. I also got Tinkerbell post it notes on a magnet board.

From AlexWyattMommy, I got a Micky outline pin, maleficent pin, and 2000 Walt Disney World pin. She also sent a candy cane light up pin and some Christmas morning black tea bags.

UP Tink (Rebecca) got a bunch of neat stuff from ScoutsMom99. She got pooh, piglet & rabbit pins. The extras were bubble bath, change purse, chap stick, pedometer, and body wash. She was excited about all of it.

Thank you to you all! We enjoyed all of it.

UP Disney
12-25-2006, 04:48 PM
I opened my pins I got a cool Grumpy pin and a cool Mickey pin.They both went into my collectors bag I did not have either one. I also got some mickey stickers and a Tinker Bell postie notes pad. All of them in a red christmas stocking. Thank you for the great pins and other things. :thumbsup2

I'm glad that you didn't have the pins already. I had fun picking them out when we were at Disney at the beginning of the month.

Quasi123
12-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Jill Thank you for my pins! I received a cute Tink pin(has the letter T & the face of Tink on it) & a Walt Disney World pin with the castle on it. Thank you so much!

You're welcome! I'm so glad you liked them.

Quasi123
12-25-2006, 05:03 PM
I opened the pins in my stocking this morning from Fires Grumpy. I got 5 Donald pins!!! They are all terrific and I didn't have any of them. Thanks so much!

makinorlando
12-26-2006, 05:26 AM
I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

I apologize for not posting yesterday, but I became ill at Magic Kingdom yesterday after breakfast at Crystal Palace and came home and spent the rest of my Christmas Day in bed!

Tara received a great package with lots of Tink goodies, and a Mickey New Year 2007 pin and Jiminiy cricket pin from Julia & Nick's Mom.

Thanks so much!

AlexWyattMommy
12-26-2006, 03:50 PM
My bad, I don't remember who gave which. But we rec'd packages from DJT and Fire14.
In Wyatt's package he found 75 years with Mickey and Goofy as horse drawn carrage driver Pins along with Disney Old Witch card game and Mickey Gel pens (which Mommy promptly claimed as her own).
In Alex's package he found a Buzz Lightyear pin, a Buzz & Woody pin and a Mickey topiary pin that he promptly traded to his brother for TWO Star Wars Pins. (Wyatt loves cast pins) He also got a bag a coal, but he did not find it funny. Until we told him he could give it to his Papaw. Then it was funny.

Thank you so much for letting us play in this exchange.

Fire14
12-26-2006, 04:58 PM
My bad, I don't remember who gave which. But we rec'd packages from DJT and Fire14.
In Wyatt's package he found 75 years with Mickey and Goofy as horse drawn carrage driver Pins along with Disney Old Witch card game and Mickey Gel pens (which Mommy promptly claimed as her own).
In Alex's package he found a Buzz Lightyear pin, a Buzz & Woody pin and a Mickey topiary pin that he promptly traded to his brother for TWO Star Wars Pins. (Wyatt loves cast pins) He also got a bag a coal, but he did not find it funny. Until we told him he could give it to his Papaw. Then it was funny.

Thank you so much for letting us play in this exchange.

I sent to Alex So he got Buzz, Mickey Top. Etc. and bag of coal I'm sorry he didn't find it funny I thought it was cute.

Fire14
12-26-2006, 04:59 PM
I musta been a VERY BAD girl Santa still hasn't visted me.

AlexWyattMommy
12-26-2006, 06:33 PM
It's okay. I thought it was cute.

Sorry you didn't get your pins yet. Hope they show up for you soon. The other person I sent has posted about rec'g them yet. Hope she liked them.

Maureenmouse
12-26-2006, 08:55 PM
Sorry I didn't post sooner. Both Amanda and Sabrina love their pins and have them on their lanyards. Sabrina received a cat pin ( the girl cat from Aristocats) and a Cinderella pin. She loves cats and Cinderella. You picked out great pins for her Riley and mom! Amanda received 2 pins directly from the Magic Kingdom. I'm sorry that I can't say exactly which pins they are on her lanyard and she's really engrossed in playing her new vflash princess game right now. Thank you Tara and Martha. She loves the pins and already has added them in her collection. Martha, I hope you're feeling better.

Happy Holidays!
Maureen

scoutsmom99
12-26-2006, 10:03 PM
UP Tink (Rebecca) got a bunch of neat stuff from ScoutsMom99. She got pooh, piglet & rabbit pins. The extras were bubble bath, change purse, chap stick, pedometer, and body wash. She was excited about all of it.

Glad she liked everything :goodvibes

I got a super cute Mickey Pin and an adorable Disneyland Pin (from the Tiki room) plus a cool tinker Bell stickey notepad that turns into a magnet when it is used up from gotalovedisney! Thank-you so much I love everything:goodvibes

Zoiebear
12-26-2006, 10:11 PM
J and N Mom for the cool mug set and the bunch of pins, I have never seen the mickey ears DL, and the dStore pins were really neat

Also thank you to UPtink, I got 2 really cool pluto pins I did not have. There was pluto with the golden ears!!! And a cute baby pluto
Stacie

DJT
12-27-2006, 06:44 AM
Snowwhitesmom sent me a Mickey policeman pin and a Mickey dressed as Groucho Marx pin (at least that's what I think it is). I didn't have either one so I'm glad to have them to add to my collection. Thanks so much!

Fire14
12-28-2006, 07:10 PM
Still nothing after Thurs. mail run :( Maybe Santa left the New Years Baby in charge of my pkg.

AlexWyattMommy
12-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Fire14, Hope your pins get to soon. It is so disappointing to read that someone has not rec'd their items when they should have.

Pooh67_68
12-29-2006, 06:12 AM
Heres hoping all exchanges wrap up by the New Year. :wizard:

snowwhitesmom
12-29-2006, 07:39 AM
Thank you Zoiebear! I love both pins! She sent me an adorable Halloween Cuties pin, and a Mickey Christmas pin!

tinknme
12-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Garrett received his pins today. He received a cute Minnie pin & a Mickey New Years 2007 pin. He loves them, thank you!

AlexWyattMommy
12-30-2006, 09:03 AM
Fire14, any luck yet?

Fire14
12-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Fire14, any luck yet?

No and Yes.
No Pkg. But I've been in contact with Julia and Nicks mom and she is on the case.
It may have been the News Years Baby playing with Santa's list.

Fire14
02-22-2007, 01:50 PM
better late than not at all. I finally got my pins today. I got a cuties eeyore, tink on a timble, mickey ears with disneyland banner and mickey and co riding the tea cups.

AlexWyattMommy
02-22-2007, 02:36 PM
Woa, looks like they took the long way home.

I am glad to hear you finally got them!! :cheer2: