PDA

View Full Version : What would be some items that are equal value to a tiara???

Chihuahuas
11-26-2006, 08:32 PM
Besides the santa hat... :dance3: Thanks!

-Chihuahuas princess:

groovyguestgirl
11-26-2006, 09:28 PM
Besides the santa hat... :dance3: Thanks!

-Chihuahuas princess:

It would be whatever you think is fair in your opinion.

IMO, the Santa Hat for a Tiara isn't fair because the Tiara is no longer buyable and the santa hat is.

Chihuahuas
11-26-2006, 10:22 PM
It would be whatever you think is fair in your opinion.

IMO, the Santa Hat for a Tiara isn't fair because the Tiara is no longer buyable and the santa hat is.

Really?! That's what I thought but someone said they would trade me for the tiara for my Santa hat, and i thought that was fair.. geez now i feel like i scammed them! :confused3 Oh well thanks! :thumbsup2

pirateprincessKT
11-27-2006, 12:20 AM
Really?! That's what I thought but someone said they would trade me for the tiara for my Santa hat, and i thought that was fair.. geez now i feel like i scammed them! :confused3 Oh well thanks! :thumbsup2
Welcome to the DIS!! One of the things you'll find repeated here a lot if you stick around is that trades are very subjective, as in what one person thinks is valuable some other person may not value at all. So as long as both people put up items that they thought were fair and nobody pressured the other person to trade against their wishes, then be happy for your trade. For all you know the person had 100 tiaras and knew that you wanted one and wanted you to have it. So enjoy your tiara and welcome to the DIS!

Chihuahuas
11-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Welcome to the DIS!! One of the things you'll find repeated here a lot if you stick around is that trades are very subjective, as in what one person thinks is valuable some other person may not value at all. So as long as both people put up items that they thought were fair and nobody pressured the other person to trade against their wishes, then be happy for your trade. For all you know the person had 100 tiaras and knew that you wanted one and wanted you to have it. So enjoy your tiara and welcome to the DIS!

Thanks, I had two tiaras and just wanted to give it away so i gave it to a friend :P but thank you for welcoming me LOL! :goodvibes