PDA

View Full Version : ebay Dream code sign up for those not eligible

Maleficent2
11-26-2006, 03:47 PM
eBay Dreams Code Distribution

Rules

1. You must not be able to enter the contest at eBay because of age restrictions and/or residency restrictions and not able to get codes via any other method...ie parents, grandparents, relatives etc.

2. You may only sign up one time ( no mules or alternative DIS ids can be used )

3. You MUST sign up by posting to this thread...no emails, pm or other means of signing up will be taken

4. You must have been a member of the DIS on or before Friday Nov 24th and sign up by Dec. 3rd no sign ups after that date.

5. You must state the reason you need a code, ie: under 18, or residency problem

6. If you are found in violation of the above rules, you WILL be banned from participating in any future VMK Board contest or giveaways.

The DIS VMK Moderators

We will be making a list of names in the order you have posted to this thread. When a code has been PM'd to you it will be noted next to your name. While we hope to have enough codes for everyone who signs up, we cannot guarantee how many we will receive to distribute. The faster you sign up the better your chance of receiving a code!

List of Gifters

BIG THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING for being so generous in donating codes:
(if I have overlooked you and you donated please forgive me, we had such a outstanding response and so many generous gifters that I am sure I missed a few-Lori and I have tried to send a personal PM to each and every gifter and your gifts are deeply appreciated)

From the bottom of our hearts again...THANK YOU! DIS MEMBERS!!!:disrocks: :thanks:

aka-mad4themouse
Alice28
AlexWyattMommy
amp078
AngieWin
Anne MN
bab31
beavismom
belle0101
bengalbelle
Best_Vacation_EVER!
Big_Vic
Blueeyes101817
bluerendezvous
brasswillow
calypso*a*go-go
cattroxx
Charade
Cherry
CrazyDisneyMommy1
daddyof2
DisneyMissy318
disneysnowflake
DizneyDogs
3dog2kidmom
drgnfly30
dznyacct
ElaineMarch
emerson7
escape
Evil Genius
FoodLover
funnygarcia
Gizmo1951
GoofItUp
grannywishes
growland
HayGan
HeatherFeather
hollieplus2
INDISMOM
jacksonsmom
jendon1997
jgates
JNSNJNT
Jusacuz
JustineMarie
~Kathie
kendall
kimandbryan
KingTryton
krissy2803
kteacher
lady_hlh
Laydeebugtm
liliagm
lisabarr
LisaNJ25
Mandy_in_NC
Maray
mimif1
miss missy
missymouse
Mom2Em
mommy-2-princesses
msdznyduck
MsLeFever
noodleknitter
nuke
ntburns22
OceanAnnie
pamjb
pansmermaidzlagoon
Pirate-Emery
Plantlady
pperfectmom
PPFQP
2Princes2Princesses
noodleknitter
RadioNate
rainy~daze
rflorek
saffymom
sallyjane
sap1227
Schachteles
scoutsmom99
skuttle
stm61
Starwood
sunshinegirl
tamcase
tcmata
TessRC
Tjaleks
ToriLammy
TTFN
TwoOldPoohs
txaggiemomof3
Weluvdisny
wisconsinmom
woodysgrl
WDWLVR
wyoears

VMK_MagicalLadee
11-26-2006, 03:54 PM
Oh! Yay ! I can enter ! does this mean we get the actual ebay codes :woohoo: I am not eligible because i am under 18 and im in canada LOL wow, this is really helpful. thx mal!

So, i guess this is me entering :bitelip:

GIFTED

gifted
gifted x3

gifted x5 Total gifts 10

LoriR
11-26-2006, 03:58 PM
We have been very lucky to receive some codes from DIS'ers who do not play VMK but are entering the Ebay contest. I would like to thank everyone who has been so generous to our players who are unable to get codes themselves! :woohoo:

I hope everyone will be honest and play fair in asking for a code. We hope to help as many members as we can have the opportunity to receive at least one code.
If you have already been able to get a code in another way, PLEASE do not post your name here! :thumbsup2
Thank you!

VMK_MagicalLadee
Nanoer
jmdude
shadow pirate
SilentPedro
Hawthorne
zeniff
Someybody
Spongeblair
coolkidhann95
Dudezeke
oOXxBrokenxXOo56
Groovydolly
Fairy Dust
catmac
Dis-Wiz
pezter
marypops!
dancergirlsasha
ThinkTink510
GrinGrinnyGhosts
FrontierNatasha
shellybellypolo
TinkerMunk
stazbabe
cuteswimgirl
Funniebunny
purplehusky
Dizneemad
WDWLIGHTNINGZ
hackettdude
Master Gracy

Nanoer
11-26-2006, 04:00 PM
W00t awesome idea Mal! Btw this is me entering so I don't have to double post/spam.

GIFTED

gifted
gifted x 3

gifted x5 Total gifts 10

jmdude
11-26-2006, 04:01 PM
yes now i do not have to wait 7 years i would like to enter plz

GIFTED

gifted
gifted x 3

gifted x5 Total gifts 10

jasonpwns
11-26-2006, 04:09 PM
Sorry I didn't know my dad giving me all codes he gets

LoriR
11-26-2006, 04:11 PM
Yes I would like to enter I am under 18

It's not for EVERYONE under 18, only those who cannot obtain codes themselves. ;)

Please be sure to read the rules carefully.

VMK_MagicalLadee
11-26-2006, 04:18 PM
Yep, no way for me to get them unless i trade for them.. theyre pretty cool items, so its really nice of you to do this, so we that cant get them have a fair chance of being able to get something that everyone is able to get without any trouble :)

birdman94
11-26-2006, 04:22 PM
hey mal i get codes so some time by friday i will give you something extra i have and i will give it to you so you can give it to people who cant get it

VMK_MagicalLadee
11-26-2006, 04:41 PM
Yes !! Thankyou Mal and everyone who donated ! I got a poster , and am showing it off in my ride room as a thankyou! come on by when its open and take a look!!

Nanoer
11-26-2006, 04:58 PM
W00t! Thanks all! I got Treasure Detector Magic!

Maleficent2
11-26-2006, 05:24 PM
Sorry I didn't know my dad giving me and my brothers half of the codes didn't make me elegible:(

It is Rule number 1.

Everyone please read the rules carefully before signing up for the codes.

We are very serious about the rules.

Mal

jasonpwns
11-26-2006, 05:25 PM
I read it though and it just said age you changed it after I posted:(

disvaclub92
11-26-2006, 05:34 PM
I read it though and it just said age you changed it after I posted:(

No the rules are clear and were clear - they are for people who do not have any opportunity to get them at all.

:cheer2: Big thanks to the people helping others who are not able to get codes. :cheer2:

shadow pirate
11-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Being born in the year 1992, I am unable to attain a code. Plus, eBay scares me ::yes::

Gifted

gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total gifted 10

SilentPedro
11-26-2006, 06:48 PM
I am only 16 :sad2:

Please sign me up, I would really appreciate it

Gifted

gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total gifts 10

jmdude
11-26-2006, 07:10 PM
thank u so much mal if i get treasure magic ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
do u send one each day or some thing like that?

jmdude
11-26-2006, 07:15 PM
i got the magic on my first code !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank u so much

Hawthorne
11-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Hi, sign me up. I'm only 12 and too young to sign up for this Ebay Dream thing, plus, My parents aren't eligible to do so.

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

RadioNate
11-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Mal - I sent you a PM with a code to distrubute.

I'm actually a former VMKer...I really should log back on and gift my stuff!

thanks I have gifted your code.

Maleficent2
11-26-2006, 10:00 PM
thank u so much mal if i get treasure magic ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
do u send one each day or some thing like that?

no each person who signs up gets one code then at the end if we have codes left over we will give them out again til all gone.

zeniff
11-26-2006, 10:41 PM
woot im 17 i can't enter but thanks to this i get a code woot woot thanks modz :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

or in other words i need a code thanks :goodvibes

Gifted
Gifted
gifted x 2

Someybody
11-26-2006, 10:55 PM
I'm 11 and need a code :)

Gifted 900 Times (edited by Blue)

really? wow not by me you weren't! well I guess that means you do not need a second code!(added by Mal)

Mal!!!:rolleyes: (added by Blue)

Giftedx3 by Mal

Spongeblair
11-27-2006, 01:15 AM
Thanks everyone
~Spongeblair

Gifted and received treasure detector magic

gifted x3-Dreams Posters

Gifted received another treasure detector magic

coolkidhann95
11-27-2006, 06:45 AM
Under 18 and proud of it :happytv: :goodvibes

Gifted

Gifted

gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total 10

Dudezeke
11-27-2006, 07:52 AM
Could I get a code, I'm under 18, and my parents and I agreed not to do the ebay thing bc we don't like ebay.

GIFTED

Gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total 10

oOXxBrokenxXOo56
11-27-2006, 08:22 AM
I was wodering if someone could give me a code bc my parents don't want to sign up ( they hate ebay )

Gifted

Gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total 10 gifted

DaisyD
11-27-2006, 08:31 AM
I have 2 codes so far that I will give away. Who do I PM them to?

HopelessMagic
11-27-2006, 08:42 AM
Click over to page 1 and you can PM them to Malificent2. She's the Mod here. :goodvibes

Hi...I am not the only moderator you can also PM them to LoriR, CaptainBrain or Demented_Riku....please let them know when PMing that the codes are for the gift exchange.-Thank you-Mal

cat_herder
11-27-2006, 08:48 AM
I wish that all the folks that have signed up would write to VMk and tell them that as children they can't sign up for eBay to win the prizes for "VMK children's game"

Of all the goofs that VMK has made in the past year and half, this is the most unfair ever to the very people that VMK was trying to reach -- the children :(

LoriR
11-27-2006, 09:35 AM
I have 2 codes so far that I will give away. Who do I PM them to?

You can send them to any of the VMK Moderators :)

Captain Brain
DementedRiku
LoriR
Maleficent2

Thank you so much!

Lori

Groovydolly
11-27-2006, 09:49 AM
can i sign up as there is no way for me to get some codes and thanks every one that is gifting

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

cteddiesgirl
11-27-2006, 09:51 AM
I wish that all the folks that have signed up would write to VMk and tell them that as children they can't sign up for eBay to win the prizes for "VMK children's game"

Of all the goofs that VMK has made in the past year and half, this is the most unfair ever to the very people that VMK was trying to reach -- the children :(
A bit OT, but, this sweepstakes is not a VMK thing. It is a Disney thing sponsored by ebay. I think that Disney has figured out that there are tons of adults playing now who are the ones to say if they are going to the parks or not. I think this is a marketing tool to get more adults into VMK to also get their kids into VMK to get them all to the parks to do the quests and spend money. After all, VMK is really nothing but a marketing tool. Why not get more adults (who have the money and make the decisions) into VMK?

OK. Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

cat_herder
11-27-2006, 10:04 AM
A bit OT, but, this sweepstakes is not a VMK thing. It is a Disney thing sponsored by ebay. I think that Disney has figured out that there are tons of adults playing now who are the ones to say if they are going to the parks or not. I think this is a marketing tool to get more adults into VMK to also get their kids into VMK to get them all to the parks to do the quests and spend money. After all, VMK is really nothing but a marketing tool. Why not get more adults (who have the money and make the decisions) into VMK?

OK. Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

VMK has made a big deal out of the fact that VMK was designed "for children".
We can't speak normal English and sound intelligent in VMK because VMK wants to protect "the children."

Disney could have signed a deal with eBay to do the Dream Holiday Sweepstakes without the VMK codes. So whoever is in charge of VMK promotions and agreed to add the VMK codes to the Disney Vacaction, knows that VMK is "for children" and they also knew that "the children" could not get them. Major goof up and just in time for Christmas.

Fairy Dust
11-27-2006, 10:17 AM
Hi Mal,

I would like to sign up as I live in the UK. VMK name is Scampi.

Thanks for doing this and for all the kind DIS'ers who donate codes. :)

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

catmac
11-27-2006, 10:23 AM
I cannot get the codes as I'm all the way over here in Ireland and therefore not eligible!!!

Codes would be appreciated thanks for the thread, and Happy holidays to everyone

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

Maleficent2
11-27-2006, 10:25 AM

Cat this has nothing to do with VMK or ebay it is has to do with Sweepstakes/Contest LAW and no amount of letter writing will change that, unless your write you senator or congress person.

Maleficent2
11-27-2006, 11:38 AM
All gifted to this point.....

Spongeblair
11-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Thanks to all the gifters I got Treasure Detector Magic! Woot!
~Spongeblair

Dis-Wiz
11-27-2006, 02:12 PM
This so so generous of those gifting the codes! I can see the holiday spirit shining through! :sunny: :thumbsup2

I am unable to enter the contest due to the fact that I am a mere 1 1/2 years from the age requirment :guilty: . So close, yet so far, lol.

I would really appreciate it if someone would kindly send any codes they are not using this way. :goodvibes . I would be forever grateful!! ::yes:: :flower3: :thanks:

:disrocks:

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

pezter
11-27-2006, 02:17 PM
I am ineligible to enter so if you have a spare code I would appreciate it.

gifted

Thank you for the t-shirt!!!!!

gifted

gifted x 3

Thank you again and again and again :)

marypops!
11-27-2006, 02:36 PM
i would like to join up please :)

being under 18 and living in the UK makes it pretty hard to enter...

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

dancergirlsasha
11-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Hi! I am entering because I am under 18, have no relatives or older friends already signed up for ebay, and my Dad isn't planning on joining it, since he doesn't like the idea of giving his credit card number away, incase the sight gets hacked. Thank you all for gifting! You are very generous- dancergirlsasha

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

ThinkTink510
11-27-2006, 02:51 PM
Im not old enough to get a code.

gifted

sorry could not send second gift your inbox is full, Dec 1 your inbox is still full.

GrinGrinnyGhosts
11-27-2006, 06:21 PM
I am Under Age :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

FrontierNatasha
11-27-2006, 06:54 PM
I'm signing up. I'm under 18 and my parents would never sign up for ebay, especially for something you could never hold in your hands. So I would like a code plz, especially furniture.

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

Maleficent2
11-27-2006, 07:05 PM
I'm signing up. I'm under 18 and my parents would never sign up for ebay, especially for something you could never hold in your hands. So I would like a code plz, especially furniture.

all codes are random.

shellybellypolo
11-27-2006, 07:57 PM
sign moi up por favor. im under 18 and really want a code ::))

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

miss missy
11-28-2006, 07:12 AM
I just pm'd 2 codes to LoriR for donation :cool1: have fun!

Maleficent2
11-28-2006, 09:47 AM
gifted to this point

FrontierNatasha
11-28-2006, 01:34 PM
Yay thx for the code. Too bad I can't use it until Thursday when my mom goes to work. She doesn't let me use the computer. I'm at school in case you guys are confused at why I'm on now.

PrincessKatamari
11-28-2006, 02:14 PM
Hey Maleficent! I really want dream stuff on VMK. I mean, my mom and dad hate ebay. They think it's a waste of time and money. So sad. :sad2: Maleficent, you think they'll put out a panda thing in vmk? Im going to disney in 27 more days! I can't wait! :cool1: :wizard: :dance3: :hourglass

TinkerMunk
11-28-2006, 02:30 PM
I think that I am not eligible because I work for Disney. I can't enter the sweepstakes but would love a prize for VMK. Can anyone help? :rainbow: :tink: :ccat:

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

stazbabe
11-28-2006, 04:07 PM
hiya mal can you add me to the list i am unable to get the code as i am from the uk. if possible would it be able to get three codes sent on for me one for my mum and one for my dad as we all use the one dis account. thank you

gifted

gifted

gifted x 3

Maleficent2
11-28-2006, 04:51 PM
Hey Maleficent! I really want dream stuff on VMK. I mean, my mom and dad hate ebay. They think it's a waste of time and money. So sad. :sad2: Maleficent, you think they'll put out a panda thing in vmk? Im going to disney in 27 more days! I can't wait! :cool1: :wizard: :dance3: :hourglass

I am sorry Princess but you do not meet the requirements for this giveaway, as you just joined today.

Maybe next time if and when we do another giveaway.

I know this sounds mean but we have our reasons.

Pirate-Emery
11-28-2006, 09:31 PM
I am sorry Princess but you do not meet the requirements for this giveaway, as you just joined today.

Maybe next time if and when we do another giveaway.

I know this sounds mean but we have our reasons.

Yes. And those reasons are quite reasonable, in my opinion.

Mal, I'll be sending you a pm tomorrow around 11am, if you catch my drift. :smooth:

cuteswimgirl
11-28-2006, 10:22 PM
hi there i am not able to sign up on ebay becuse of under 18 restrictions

from,
cuteswimgirl

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

catmac
11-29-2006, 03:27 AM
Thanks to Mal and all the other code gifters :thumbsup2

I got a wonderful Dreams Captain Hook Chair with my code and I love it. A big happy holidays to you all from a wet and windy Ireland.

Funniebunny
11-29-2006, 06:00 AM
What a great thing to do Mal.

I'd love to sign up please. As I live in the UK I can not participate.

Thank you in advance :grouphug:

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

Maleficent2
11-29-2006, 07:58 AM
we have received enough codes to start a second round of gifting...look in your inbox for another code ....enjoy and many :thanks:again to all the DIS board members who have been so very generous with gifting the VMK boards their codes!

purplehusky
11-29-2006, 08:07 AM
under 18, hollijolli is my vmk name.

gifted x 2
gifted x 3

marypops!
11-29-2006, 09:13 AM
i'd just like to say thanks to everyone for being so generous and giving the codes to those who can't recieve the codes for any reason :)

:thanks: :thanks:

Funniebunny
11-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Wow Dissers are the best. Thank you so much for my codes

I received a Dreams Poster and Treasure Detector Magic :thumbsup2

A big thanks to the Mods too for all their hard work

Maleficent2
11-29-2006, 09:25 AM
2nd round of gifting to this point sent. :)

Dizneemad
11-29-2006, 09:28 AM
could i please get a code i am from the uk

gifted x 2
gifted x 3

WDWLIGHTNINGZ
11-29-2006, 10:29 AM
Can i sign up please?

gifted x 2
gifted x 3

Tyvm for the codes! :)

hackettdude
11-29-2006, 10:35 AM
Hey , i cant get codes because a. im under 18 and when i tried to use my mums account , It says i cant enter beuase i live in the u.k :( and i'd appriciate a code :)

gifted x 2
gifted x 3

Master Gracy
11-29-2006, 11:15 AM
under 18 and not in the us-what more need I say

gifted x 2

gifted x 3

FrontierNatasha
11-29-2006, 12:37 PM
Yay thx Mal for the second code. I can't wait to see what I get tomorrow. Just one more day until I can try the codes! :hourglass

tinkamom
11-29-2006, 05:19 PM
hi this is my mom's account because some reason disboards is not letting her sign out or letting anyone else sign in.( I'm Little_Dumbo! ) I am under 18 and can't join the eBay contest. Can i pretty please with sugar on top have a code? lol :rotfl: :teeth:

Someybody
11-29-2006, 05:29 PM
I got gifted 900 timnes by the ungifter, who gives you codes that don't work...

Nanoer
11-29-2006, 06:06 PM
W00t! Thanks for the second code Mal! :thumbsup2

Maleficent2
11-29-2006, 06:26 PM
hi this is my mom's account because some reason disboards is not letting her sign out or letting anyone else sign in.( I'm Little_Dumbo! ) I am under 18 and can't join the eBay contest. Can i pretty please with sugar on top have a code? lol :rotfl: :teeth:

Hi Little_Dumbo,

I am sorry you are not eligible because your mom has an eBay acct. you can ask her to enter and get codes for you.

Mal

coolaronie
11-29-2006, 07:18 PM
I would like to sign up please :) I am under 18 years old and my parents do not really like ebay. thank you donors very much!

gifted x 5

Dizneemad
11-30-2006, 12:09 PM
I would just like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Mal and all you fellow dissers who have gifted the codes so us in the UK can share in this promotion.
It is bad enough for us trying to keep up with quest only out at holidays etc, without the added task of trying to get hold of some of this stuff.
Agin THANK YOU you wonderful people.

FrontierNatasha
11-30-2006, 12:37 PM
I was able to use the code yesterday when my mom went to pick up my sister from school and I got a pirate turret chair and a pin. Although I wish I got a captain hook chair so badly, thx for the codes anyway. At least I got something.

Maleficent2
12-01-2006, 12:11 PM
We will be sending out more codes so keep checking your inbox ;)

Groovydolly
12-01-2006, 12:39 PM
i just want to thank mal and the gifters for making sure every on had a code

pixiedust: party: thanks pixiedust: party:

sewallmom
12-01-2006, 12:47 PM
I have been out of work for over 6 months due to a bad shoulder surgery and DIS Santa........ All I want for Christmas is a code to plan a getaway.

Happy Holidays everybody

Sewallmom

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

FrontierNatasha
12-01-2006, 12:51 PM
If you are 18 and over and you live in the U.S. then you are eligible to get a code from ebay and not eligible to get a code from here. The fact that you have work sounds like you are over 18. Unless you don't live in the U.S. you can't get a code from Mal. Did you read the rules in the first post?

Maleficent2
12-01-2006, 03:30 PM
I have been out of work for over 6 months due to a bad shoulder surgery and DIS Santa........ All I want for Christmas is a code to plan a getaway.

Happy Holidays everybody

Sewallmom

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

What can of codes are you looking for?

dancergirlsasha
12-01-2006, 07:24 PM
Wow.. thank you so, so much! I am very grateful.

Maleficent2
12-01-2006, 08:31 PM
all gifted 5 times to this point if you did not recieve all 5 codes please post .

Thanks Mal

aceworm
12-03-2006, 07:55 PM
am, i too late? :confused3
i'm not old enough to sign up for it so i'd appreciate it if you could gift me a code, and thanks. :teeth:

gifted x 7
gifted x 3 Total gifted 10

Maleficent2
12-03-2006, 11:49 PM
i'm not old enough to sign up for it so i'd appreciate it if you could gift me a code, and thanks. :teeth:

no you are not too late, will send you codes tomorrow.

Pirate-Emery
12-04-2006, 12:01 AM

The combination of your avatar and your 'title' underneath your name has me in stitches. That is hysterical!

sewallmom
12-04-2006, 03:36 PM
I did post this thread last week.

Can you please tell me if my name is going to be put on the list. I am trying to get a code for January 25th. I am trying to get down to do Pirates and Princesses with my 5 yr old daughter princess:

Thank You
Sewallmom :dance3:

greenbayfanatic
12-04-2006, 04:54 PM
If there are any codes left, can I get one?

gifted x 10

LoriR
12-04-2006, 05:31 PM
I did post this thread last week.

Can you please tell me if my name is going to be put on the list. I am trying to get a code for January 25th. I am trying to get down to do Pirates and Princesses with my 5 yr old daughter princess:

Thank You
Sewallmom :dance3:

Sewallmon, I believe you are looking for discount codes you could use for your upcoming trip. You would find information on resort rates in the Codes and Rates (http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=93) section of the Resorts board. :)

These codes are only for the online Disney game VMK. They give players virtual items that can be used in the game.

The Pirates and Princesses Party sounds fantastic, I hope you have a great time!

Lori

LoriR
12-04-2006, 10:40 PM
We hope everyone has enjoyed their codes. We were able to send everyone a full set of 10, one for each day of the contest, thanks to the wonderful DIS'ers who so generously sent codes to us on your behalf!! :love:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!