PDA

View Full Version : A Student Nurse's Wish

disneydoula
11-25-2006, 09:21 PM
My wish is to win an all-expense paid trip to WDW for my family of 5 as a graduation present for graduating from nursing school in May 2007!

And I also wish that someday I can be a nurse at WDW. :)

MEG&MINNIE
11-25-2006, 10:31 PM
That's Great...I hope all your Dreams do come true !!!:wizard: Best of Luck as you finish your last year in nursing school ! :thumbsup2

KimStaR
11-25-2006, 11:30 PM
i am graduating with nursing this semester and i am also in nj.. where do you go to school? i go to brookdale in monmouth county

rkandmjsmommy
11-27-2006, 07:05 AM
good luck future nurses, I just graduated in May and left the day after for 4 days in Disney with my best friend, no kids, no hubby's, it was fun but I missed them. YOU CAN DO NURSING SCHOOL, its hard but SOOOOOOOOOOO worth it, I have been working as a nurse since July, very hard but very rewarding.

Tons of luck

JacobsMommy11002
11-27-2006, 08:19 PM
My wish is to win an all-expense paid trip to WDW for my family of 5 as a graduation present for graduating from nursing school in May 2007!

And I also wish that someday I can be a nurse at WDW. :)

LOL...that's my wish, too, minus a kid! I graduate two weeks from today from nursing school. I'm throwing us in debt to take a vaca to Disney from Jan 5-11 as a celebration, but I figure, what the heck? My family sacrificied and scrimped all through school so I could do this, we should have some fun!

kupperman
11-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Hey future and current nurses! I graduate Dec.9th and I can't wait! We are going to WDW from the 14th to the 19th of December as my graduation present. I too wish to be a nurse at WDW someday.. :cloud9: Good luck to everyone graduating soon! :woohoo:

bearbear
11-29-2006, 10:06 PM
Good luck to all of you that are graduating nursing school. I'm a nurse in NJ also. I must say that when I get stressed I look at my picture of the castly in my office and all is well with the world.
I wish you all the luck. It is a great profession.