PDA

View Full Version : Heading Down To Fla This Week?

snelsonbrown
11-21-2006, 05:05 AM
Good morning there,
You are all excited, you almost can't wait, you are packed and ready to roll cause you want to feel the warm sun on your face, want to get a sun tan to show off at home, well my buddies - go back into the closet and find some warm clothes especially if you are sailing on Thursday cause our Winter is here and I know I am not laughing at this moment :furious: - in fact I am trying to decide how many layers of clothes I can get away with today :rotfl2: - I know I know you are use to this type of weather and it is your spring, but just in case you feel you are going to a little chilled, come prepared until you get into the islands -
Good luck and stay warm :sunny:
Always
Shirley and Norm

JanDave
11-21-2006, 06:32 AM
Shirley: Do I need a sweater/sweatshirt for Friday and Saturday? See you in a few days!!!

Jan

snelsonbrown
11-21-2006, 07:29 AM
hEY GIRLFRIEND,
It is suppose to get ''warmer'' but I would go to weather.com and get the real scoop.
I know what is COLD to me, is just nothing to those that deal with REAL COLD weather, but sometimes its better to have a heads up if you are going to be in Brevard County until your cruise day. Right now I am 3 layers of clothes and tonight we are suppose to ''break a record'' - while the Wonder sails tomorrow, the winds are still going to be strong - will keep ya posted :-)
Looking forward to seeing you and Dave again.
Always
Me dressed as if I lived in Alaska

lillygator
11-21-2006, 07:37 AM
Hi Shirley!!

It was 45 here in Sarasota this morning! BBBrrrrrr!

DutchsMommy
11-21-2006, 07:40 AM
Hi Shirley :wave: :wave:

Hoping to pop by the shop this Friday. We are all set for our special girl 'A'. :grouphug: The 'Hairy Godmothers' are a force to be reckoned with :dance3:

I ordered a basket for DS and some drinks/snacks for DH and I - the lady on the phone was really great and helpful (Nona maybe?). Can't wait for DS to see his basket in the cabin.

We will pack our long pants just in case - but with snow on the cars up here I think I will be able to handle your winter for a few days LOL. Hope you have a great day - see you soon! :thumbsup2

TiggerKing
11-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Hi Shirley :wave: :wave:

Hoping to pop by the shop this Friday. We are all set for our special girl 'A'. :grouphug: The 'Hairy Godmothers' are a force to be reckoned with :dance3:
I'm not so sure I like being called a hairy godmother.... :lmao: