PDA

View Full Version : Green Typhoon Lagoon (?) Box

Disney Dreams
11-20-2006, 01:36 AM
Hi All,

I have been offered this item in a trade and I am curious about it as I have not seen 1. I have been told by a friend that it was a prize - we think in the ride competition.

Does anyone know anything about this item - and how it generally seems to trade (i would not keep it if I were to accept it in the initial trade).

Thanks for any input,
Disney Dreams

cteddiesgirl
11-20-2006, 01:45 AM
I have only seen a couple pictures of it. I believe that it was available only from staff.

It is very rare, as is the blue (not green) Blizzard Beach Chair.

Adventuredaz
11-20-2006, 01:53 AM
the green Blizard Beach crates were part of the prize package for the water slide ride competition. They gave 2 to each runner up. and I believe 4 to Grand Prize winners that means there are an estimated 500 out there. I can't say for sure but I have heard they are not real popular right now. Trading is not my thing but I will jump out on a ledge here and call them a sleeper item with future value...at least till they release it in bulk next summer lol.

groovyguestgirl
11-20-2006, 10:04 AM
I agree with Adventuredaz. These have never been real popular, and a couple of months ago I traded one away.

I paid a Crow's Nest Barstool and Pole for it. When I traded it away, I recieved some regular rares.