PDA

View Full Version : the "big" prizes?

dislovr
11-19-2006, 06:35 PM
im just wondering if anyone has won any of the "big" prizes...like the ones where they take you to guest services to find out what it is. anyone? what was it? i just love hearing when other people get prizes. i would be just as happy as seeing other people get prizes when im there in december as i would be if i got something myself. so tell me about it!

I'mNoPrince
11-19-2006, 07:03 PM
I think they will only announce the big winners when it fits their marketing.

We haven't heard of any big winners but did just read a thread that 500 people on TestTrack got an EMH at Epcot for just them . Now thats a nice Dream.

disneygal33
11-19-2006, 07:15 PM
I think they will only announce the big winners when it fits their marketing.

We haven't heard of any big winners but did just read a thread that 500 people on TestTrack got an EMH at Epcot for just them . Now thats a nice Dream.

That is cool!! :cheer2:

WDWPoC
01-04-2007, 10:38 AM
This prize was giving away on 23 Dec 06 on the Pirates of the Carribbean at WDW and no press releases yet. :cool1: :cheer2:

Vickie46
01-04-2007, 01:53 PM
I read where one family got another trip to Disney World while in Epcot and one lady posted that her son is on the dream team and awarded one family with a trip to Italy.

WDWPoC
01-04-2007, 02:43 PM
I heard about the Epcot Italy trip when we won the Costa Rica trip, but, where told it might take 1-3 weeks for verification to confirm we did win. All those darn rules about not being a Disney employee etc etc etc. Winning the trip on PoC was nice, but how we where treated with our special ears and buttons was nice enough all on its own. I really respect the Disney employees and how they allways seem to be in a great mood.

pirate:

BlakeNJ
01-04-2007, 06:12 PM
I heard about the Epcot Italy trip when we won the Costa Rica trip, but, where told it might take 1-3 weeks for verification to confirm we did win. All those darn rules about not being a Disney employee etc etc etc. Winning the trip on PoC was nice, but how we where treated with our special ears and buttons was nice enough all on its own. I really respect the Disney employees and how they allways seem to be in a great mood.

pirate:

Wow! Congratulations! I hope you have a great trip to Costa Rica.

T-i-double-g-err
01-05-2007, 08:32 PM

pirate:

Congratulations! :woohoo: That is majorly cool!:cool1:

Have a great trip!

crisrn2003
01-08-2007, 02:37 PM
I was told by Stephanie, Dream Squad member at Epcot, that she's been present when they gave a $15,000 trip to Italy and a $25,000 14-day transatlantic cruise away. How cool would that be. She said she's called by her boss to be at some ride at a specific time to give a big prize. i.e. Soarin' at 10:28 for the 3rd row, 2nd seat. All totally random luck.

Vickie46
01-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Wow.. that is so awesome!