PDA

View Full Version : heatwave? are you kidding me????

disneegrl4eva
11-19-2006, 05:00 PM
I cannot believe that its this hot in anaheim right now...weather.com says its 91 but feels like 89....how can we possibly get in the christmas mindframe with that kind of weather....i need tons and tons of pixie dust here that it will cool down by next weekend...tag fairy, can you please tell the weather fairy to knock it off already?...jokes over!!!....SOMEBODY CALL JACK FROST...puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

spazzyjazzy
11-19-2006, 05:04 PM
Looks like Jack Frost is kinda on his way. It says 70-71 for this weekend.

rosiep
11-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Lynn..sure you didn't get the wrong tickets and are headed for Hades???

snicker... :rotfl:

Just kidding..I hate the heat too and I hope it cools down, Forecast looks good. Have a great time.

wendypooh22
11-19-2006, 05:42 PM
i need tons and tons of pixie dust here that it will cool down by next weekend...tag fairy, can you please tell the weather fairy to knock it off already?...jokes over!!!....SOMEBODY CALL JACK FROST...puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

Well, next weekend it's "supposed" to be in the low 70's. Not horrible, but definately NOT winter weather... LOL even for Southern California... Here's some pixie dust for cooler weather pixiedust:

I'mNoPrince
11-19-2006, 05:57 PM
If it helps any they are getting frost warnings in WDW.

samkj
11-19-2006, 06:05 PM
We were there over Thanksgiving last year and it was 80 degrees most days. Our Christmas card was taken withus in shorts and t-shirts, wearing sunglasses. Its Southern CA, you can't expect cold winter weather! I know how much you are looking forward to this trip, have a wonderful time no matter what the weather is like. On the bright side Splash and Grizzly River are a lot more fun in the heat!

Echo queen
11-19-2006, 06:43 PM
I hope it cools off for ya :smokin: That means it may cool off for me to :banana:

Alex2kMommy
11-19-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm sorry, Lynn, I've been sitting here trying to muster up some sympathy for you, but it just ain't happening. It's been raining here so much this month that it's set a new record, and is supposed to continue through next weekend. It was so dark when I woke this morning, I thought it was maybe 6:00 or 7:00, but it was 9:00!

So take the heatwave in Disneyland, with the Dole Whips and churros! Ride Peter Pan and Dumbo, watch the fireworks, cool off on Splash Mountain and the hotel pool. I'll be thinking of you... :)

PS. Baby Girl does know that it rains a lot here, right? Some people love it. I have lived here most of my life, but I am not one of them.

disneegrl4eva
11-19-2006, 10:23 PM
We were there over Thanksgiving last year and it was 80 degrees most days. Our Christmas card was taken withus in shorts and t-shirts, wearing sunglasses. Its Southern CA, you can't expect cold winter weather! I know how much you are looking forward to this trip, have a wonderful time no matter what the weather is like. On the bright side Splash and Grizzly River are a lot more fun in the heat!

samkj thanks for the input...and trust me I am very well aware of how it is because 1. I am in CA and 2. my family is in Moreno Valley and I remember last year wearing shorts on thanksgiving but It wasnt 91 thats what Im getting at...I will pass out in 91 weather but you know you did bring up a valid point, SM and GRR will be open and I wont need a poncho YAY!!!! :goodvibes

disneegrl4eva
11-19-2006, 10:25 PM
PS. Baby Girl does know that it rains a lot here, right? Some people love it. I have lived here most of my life, but I am not one of them.

yeah she does...thats why she wants to go but yay for me...the move has been postponed for awhile..hopefully indefinitely :banana: :banana:

Mary Jo
11-19-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm laughing at the lack of sympathy here ;)

I've been to Disneyland in November when it was 90 degrees & "snow" falling on Main Street. It ind of struck my funny bone. :sunny:

The weather is gorgeous this time of year, and we tend to get quite excited when there are clouds in the sky on Thanksgiving.

disneegrl4eva
11-19-2006, 10:59 PM
...ok since no one wants to sympathize with me thats just fine...I'll wo is me to myself thank you very much :snooty: but at least Im going to disneyland and most of you arent hahahahahahahaha :lmao: :stir: :rolleyes1

Stacerita
11-19-2006, 11:31 PM
Wish I could muster up some sympathy for you, but I just can't. I like it better warm around here than not. I would much rather wear my flip flops this weekend than have cold toes walking around. Its So Cal, it shouldn't ever get too wintery.

Alex2kMommy
11-19-2006, 11:32 PM
...ok since no one wants to sympathize with me thats just fine...I'll wo is me to myself thank you very much :snooty: but at least Im going to disneyland and most of you arent hahahahahahahaha :lmao: :stir: :rolleyes1
MAN, I had no idea you were such a brat! :rotfl:

Califgirl
11-19-2006, 11:36 PM
No sympathy here either. I'm loving this warm November weather.

I'll be at the parks the weekend after Thanksgiving and I will be thrilled if it is warm and pleasant. I have no desire to be cold and bundled up while enjoying the parks.

disneegrl4eva
11-19-2006, 11:36 PM

::yes:: :tiptoe:

Alex2kMommy
11-19-2006, 11:37 PM
yeah she does...thats why she wants to go
No kidding? Some people... I used to work with an Eeyore-sort of guy who told me he loved the dark, gloomy days best. I don't get it, but hey, if that's your thing, you definitely picked the right place! :sad2:

Alex2kMommy
11-19-2006, 11:40 PM
::yes:: :tiptoe:
Hey! Are you going to DIS while you're at DL? Or am I going to have to wait until you get back???

disneegrl4eva
11-19-2006, 11:43 PM
Hey! Are you going to DIS while you're at DL? Or am I going to have to wait until you get back???

well it depends....if I think about it I will but usually Im so wrapped up in it I even forget to take my cell phone to the park...I will try though....

Alex2kMommy
11-19-2006, 11:52 PM
well it depends....if I think about it I will but usually Im so wrapped up in it I even forget to take my cell phone to the park...I will try though....
I totally understand that! I had these great intentions to journal every evening on the laptop. Let's just say it never happened, not even once! :rolleyes:

eatmypixiedust
11-20-2006, 12:08 AM
Be brave Carlos....err...I mean Lynn...don't be chiiiiicken! :rotfl:

Hope the weather cools down for ya. I was there on the 11/10 and it was cold in the morning and then it turned into an oven by mid-afternoon. <sigh> Typical Cali weather. :beach:

staley7580
11-20-2006, 12:24 AM
I'm sorry, Lynn, I've been sitting here trying to muster up some sympathy for you, but it just ain't happening. It's been raining here so much this month that it's set a new record, and is supposed to continue through next weekend. It was so dark when I woke this morning, I thought it was maybe 6:00 or 7:00, but it was 9:00!

So take the heatwave in Disneyland, with the Dole Whips and churros! Ride Peter Pan and Dumbo, watch the fireworks, cool off on Splash Mountain and the hotel pool. I'll be thinking of you... :)

Tell me about it! I love the rain, hate the heat But all this rain is driving me batty!!!! My 4yo ds is going crazy to be able to go outside and play!!! (and driving me batty in the process)

rosiep
11-20-2006, 12:54 AM

She's taking lessons from me :rotfl2:

Rapunsel
11-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Oh goodness you all....

I moved here to get away from the cold. Shoveling 6 feet of snow daily and having a newborn baby in the house...

Be so Thankful!!! It's THANKSgiving time!

Any day at Dl is better than a day at work. No matter what the weather is!

mystic_path
11-20-2006, 01:41 AM
I would give ANYTHING to be in your position right now.... its been raining so hard for the last 2 weeks here that pretty much EVERYTHING is flooding. Streets fields, stores, etc. Some people have had no electricity for the last week. On top of that its FREEZING OUT!!! Its HORRIBLE! I would love to have palm trees and hot weather right now, even if its that close to Christmas. I totally envy you.

spazzyjazzy
11-20-2006, 01:44 AM
I hope that it rains the day I am there. Rain=less people. :thumbsup2

disneegrl4eva
11-20-2006, 02:15 AM
I hope that it rains the day I am there. Rain=less people. :thumbsup2

haha jazz no kidding...but maybe the heat might be a deterrent :scratchin yeah right!! well Im sitting here thinking about plan B as far as what clothes to take if it stays warm...thank goodness I havent put away my summer clothes yet! Im telling you, california is one mixed up state...freezing and wet in march and burning up in November...I personally think its due to all these fermented grapes grown here...we are loopy! :lmao:

Another^Dimension
11-20-2006, 03:01 AM
For those of us who are Anaheim locals...
Yes please, someone send us some cool. :cool1:

Summer is tired and old... especially in November!

Albort
11-20-2006, 04:11 AM
GOtta love the unpredictable LA weather XD

disney-super-mom
11-20-2006, 10:53 AM
I'll take some of that warm, sunny weather too! I've been living with cold and wet for a while and I'm already wishing it was summer. :rolleyes:

When we were there in October, it was HOT HOT HOT every single day. By 1:00pm-2:00pm the kids were begging to go back to the PPH to go swimming. :beach: Ahhhhhhh, those were the days.... :goodvibes

mystic_path
11-20-2006, 11:35 AM
I'll take some of that warm, sunny weather too! I've been living with cold and wet for a while and I'm already wishing it was summer. :rolleyes:

When we were there in October, it was HOT HOT HOT every single day. By 1:00pm-2:00pm the kids were begging to go back to the PPH to go swimming. :beach: Ahhhhhhh, those were the days.... :goodvibes

I was there at the beginning of October as well and it washot, but nice!!!

eatmypixiedust
11-20-2006, 01:21 PM
I don't think anyone is really happy with the weather where they live. :confused3 It's either too hot, too cold, too humid, too windy, etc. If it ever snowed here in CA we would all have a heart attack! :faint: I best most people in Los Angeles would not know how to shovel snow or put snow tires on their cars, etc. Snow is foreign to us! :teeth: We're definitely spoiled!

Even though it's hot here, I'm glad I'm not living on some tropical island where it's humid and sticky and there are tsunamis and hurricanes and such. :)

wendypooh22
11-20-2006, 02:11 PM
If it ever snowed here in CA we would all have a heart attack! :faint: I best most people in Los Angeles would not know how to shovel snow or put snow tires on their cars, etc. Snow is foreign to us! :teeth: We're definitely spoiled! [/color]

Snow!!! Heck, people in LA can't even drive when it rains!!
You are soo right, we are spoiled wben it comes to weather. Sure it gets hot, but that's why you have AC or a pool or if you are lucky, BOTH :teeth:

mAlien13
11-20-2006, 02:44 PM
I have to admit, not to curse anyone, I'm hoping the warm weather holds up! We went at the end of April this year, and if anyone remembers, it was unseasonably COLD at the time. We would love it if the sun were out to kiss our cheeks this time!!!

disneegrl4eva
11-20-2006, 03:13 PM
I We would love it if the sun were out to kiss our cheeks this time!!!

well the way things are going the sun is going to do more than kiss your cheek, its gonna burn the bajeebees out of em :lmao:

mAlien13
11-20-2006, 03:27 PM
well the way things are going the sun is going to do more than kiss your cheek, its gonna burn the bajeebees out of em :lmao:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well, I hope so...my family will not ride Splash or GRR with me unless it's hot...they are wusses!!

rosiep
11-20-2006, 03:40 PM

But..my bajeebees are so delicate...

eatmypixiedust
11-20-2006, 03:46 PM
But..my bajeebees are so delicate...

But then you'd have rosey cheeks to match your name! :rotfl:

tinkermell
11-20-2006, 05:20 PM
Ok Anaheimers, What is the weather like once the sun goes down??? I have been to DL many times when it was HOT during the day, but after the sun went down...burrrr!!! Is is like that right now? Because if it is, you still have a chance to be cold and bundle up Lynn. :yay: Now what could be better? The best of both worlds, I would say!! Warm enough to go on SM and GRR, and cold enough to dress up for the holidays! :santa:
PS Drive safe on your journey down 99. :drive: That's the freeway we take too... Along with every semi in California! :eek: Have a "Zippity-do-dah" time!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

mAlien13
11-20-2006, 06:17 PM
The best of both worlds, I would say!! Warm enough to go on SM and GRR, and cold enough to dress up for the holidays! :santa:

Good point!!! My fingers are crossed for this. :woohoo:

eatmypixiedust
11-20-2006, 06:23 PM
Ok Anaheimers, What is the weather like once the sun goes down??? I have been to DL many times when it was HOT during the day, but after the sun went down...burrrr!!! Is is like that right now? Because if it is, you still have a chance to be cold and bundle up Lynn. :yay: Now what could be better? The best of both worlds, I would say!! Warm enough to go on SM and GRR, and cold enough to dress up for the holidays! :santa:
PS Drive safe on your journey down 99. :drive: That's the freeway we take too... Along with every semi in California! :eek: Have a "Zippity-do-dah" time!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Often times the park is hot during the day and by the evening (say 7pm) it starts to cool down a bit. I would suggest bringing a light jacket (no need for a parka :teeth: ) that you could carry around with you or store in a locker. It's cold when you ride the tram at night (good time to have a coat then). I guess you could say the tram gives me the chills! http://www.enigmamusic.com/forum/images/smilies/shocked[1].gif

booeyjc
11-20-2006, 07:49 PM
I'm so over this weather. Where is the cool weather!? LOL

staley7580
11-20-2006, 08:09 PM
In Washington, Its cold and rainy......and rainy, rainy, rainy.......

Alex2kMommy
11-20-2006, 08:14 PM
In Washington, Its cold and rainy......and rainy, rainy, rainy.......
Staley, I saw the sun briefly today, did you catch it, too??? :yay:

staley7580
11-20-2006, 08:15 PM
I thought thats what that was, but I wasnt entirely sure... Its been so long............. :confused3

disneegrl4eva
11-20-2006, 10:28 PM

thanks tinkermell....your right...I was checking what the temps would be tonight and its supposed to be like mid 40's so yeah thats a bit chilly for my blood so yeah I will still wear my hoodie sweatjacket and gloves :goodvibes ....oh yeah and regarding the semi's....isnt that the dang truth :rotfl: I hate them

disney-super-mom
11-20-2006, 10:57 PM
Yep, we spent lots of time doing this at the PPH because it was soooooooo HOT!
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r312/caprinjustin/IM002212.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r312/caprinjustin/IM002240-1.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r312/caprinjustin/IM002251.jpg

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r312/caprinjustin/IM002238.jpg

I can't complain - IT WAS AWESOME to spend lots of time in the pool!

Now you can all see what you have to look forward too! :beach:

Alex2kMommy
11-21-2006, 04:57 PM
YIKES! Big, booming thunder here right now! DS2 is napping, but who knows for how long...

DH just called, he's on his way home from Seattle, and getting absolutely pelted with hail, I could actually hear it through the phone! Wacky, wacky weather.

GalDisney
11-21-2006, 06:29 PM
hehe it is 45 degrees here now at wdw..wanna trade!! lol

rosiep
11-21-2006, 06:32 PM
hehe it is 45 degrees here now at wdw..wanna trade!! lol

Yikes! I didn't realize it got that cold in Florida...

mystic_path
11-21-2006, 09:21 PM
Those pool pictures look amazing!!! Its calling for snow here! Id give anything to be on those water slides LOL!

PrincessSitka
11-22-2006, 12:11 AM
I have -44. I hope it warms up so we can get snow.

xmelissax
11-22-2006, 02:12 AM
I TOTALLY empathize. I live about 15 min from Disneyland and it's just tooooo hot. It's November it is not supposed to be like this! I hate the heat so living in SoCal I value what little winter I get and when it doesn't come I get really annoyed. I'm hoping it just keeps on cooling down.

mAlien13
11-22-2006, 03:03 AM
YIKES! Big, booming thunder here right now! DS2 is napping, but who knows for how long...

DH just called, he's on his way home from Seattle, and getting absolutely pelted with hail, I could actually hear it through the phone! Wacky, wacky weather.
We had this in Vancouver too...hail bigger than I can remember seeing, and I grew up here. Not Texas big or anything, but the size of large marbles...crazy, it sounded like the roof was caving in!!

*crossing my fingers that warm trend in LA lasts for 3 more weeks*

disneegrl4eva
11-23-2006, 09:41 AM
I TOTALLY empathize. I live about 15 min from Disneyland and it's just tooooo hot. It's November it is not supposed to be like this! I hate the heat so living in SoCal I value what little winter I get and when it doesn't come I get really annoyed. I'm hoping it just keeps on cooling down.

thank you melissa...I appreciate the empathy here...unlike some of my so called "friends" who blatently said they couldnt (wouldn't) sympathize with me :rotfl: but hey...sounds like the weather fairy was listening yeah??? weather forecast looks great...I can sooooooooo handle this weather ...bring it on!

LindaM
11-23-2006, 01:17 PM
Oh do you S.Cal's need some cold weather....I can send some down to you, today we are -13 celsius and on Saturday it's going to be -23 celsius. Jack Frost has visited and will probably stay until April next year.

Send some of your hot weather up to Canada.

SilverCeladon
11-23-2006, 04:49 PM
It's that hot! I actually bought an LLBean snow suit for my daughter because I thought it was going to be in the 30-40's at night. I couldn't believe it when we got down there! We had to go to Target and buy some shorts and shirts because all we brought was winter clothes!

Alex2kMommy
11-23-2006, 05:23 PM
A snowsuit for Disneyland? Sorry, that mental picture makes me giggle. "I can't hug Mickey, and I can't put my arms down!" ;)

And reminds me of a story:

My mom worked for Eddie Bauer years ago, and as an employee got great deals on their products. It doesn't snow very often in Seattle, but even when it does, it's maybe in the 20sF, and lasts only a day or two. So she got me this hideous rust-colored down-filled, wolf-fur-trimmed coat that made me look like the Michelin Man, and I never wore it. But when I went away to college in Eastern Washington, where it snows and lasts all winter, I figured it would come in handy. Well, it must have been filled for the Arctic, or at least Minnesota! I'd hike through the snow, sweating profusely with the coat wide open and flapping in that bracing wind. :lmao:

mAlien13
11-24-2006, 06:38 PM
I just looked at weather.com and I guess the 'heatwave' is officially over? :goodvibes

Leofoenget
11-25-2006, 02:29 AM
I cannot believe that its this hot in anaheim right now...weather.com says its 91 but feels like 89....how can we possibly get in the christmas mindframe with that kind of weather....i need tons and tons of pixie dust here that it will cool down by next weekend...tag fairy, can you please tell the weather fairy to knock it off already?...jokes over!!!....SOMEBODY CALL JACK FROST...puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze

I just got back from DL yesterday, and I agree that it feels more like July 4th than Christmas. once the sun goes down and the Christmas lights come up it really feels more like Christmas.
I will say, however that the "snow" effect is QUITE LAME. Just looks stupid. But aside from that the decorations are wonderful and Small World looks great.

Albort
11-25-2006, 04:56 AM
It was pretty cold at night Friday night... i was wearing my jacket...

Alex2kMommy
11-26-2006, 06:25 PM
Albort: When you see Lynn, tell her it's SNOWING in Seattle today (Sunday)!!!

To the rest of you in the area: Traffic should be verrrrry interesting tomorrow morning... :scared1:

wendypooh22
11-26-2006, 07:19 PM
Well folks, it looks like winter is here :Pinkbounc They are predicting rain tonight and tomorrow... Bring your umbrella...

rosiep
11-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Snow predicted for midweek here in Portland :rotfl:

Albort
11-28-2006, 01:27 AM
lol DLR weather = cooooold...

no heat wave anymore... LOL such quick weather change!

spazzyjazzy
11-28-2006, 01:55 AM
It was cold and rainy in the morning. We loved it! We walked on to Space Mountain. Did all of the big rides by noon. We did everything but Fantasyland including California Adventure. I love it when it rains at Disneyland.

eatmypixiedust
11-28-2006, 01:37 PM
Good riddens to hot weather! It's finally beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! :teeth: I can't stand the warm So.Cal weather. It was 91 degrees in my area over Thanksgiving break. Blech! :crazy:

KimD
11-28-2006, 02:29 PM
Good riddens to hot weather! It's finally beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! :teeth: I can't stand the warm So.Cal weather. It was 91 degrees in my area over Thanksgiving break. Blech! :crazy:

Eatmypixiedust I couldn't agree with you more! I'm typically a warm weather loving gal myself but NOT during the holidays. Even though it wasn't 90 where we live on Thanksgiving, it was WAY to hot to be looking at all the beautiful decorations and hearing the lovely Christmas carols as we swam through the sweaty sticky people down Main St. last week! :eek:

mAlien13
11-28-2006, 04:02 PM
So, just how cold has it gotten there in Anaheim? Do I need to pack sweaters and scarves or just not shorts? Is it drastically different when the sun goes down?

I have to admit, I was kind of hoping for the weather to stay warm. Oh well, 'tis the season. Does anyone know if the I-5 has gotten messy from bad weather yet?

Another^Dimension
11-28-2006, 05:44 PM
The heat is gone.. until the Santa Ana winds return. :furious:

Last night in Anaheim was a bit cold I think... definitely thick sweater / jacket weather for some.

This week...
Forecast for: Anaheim, California, Updated: 2:30 PM PST on November 28, 2006 - Tuesday: 62 F and Partly Cloudy, Wednesday: 65 F and Clear, Thursday: 68 F and Clear, Friday: 69 F and Clear, Saturday: 68 F and Clear.

Right now I think it's pretty nice out.

Location: Anaheim, California, Updated: 2:30 PM PST on November 28, 2006, Temp: 62.5 F, Wind Chill: N/A F, Dew Point: 44 F, Humidity: 51%, Pressure: 29.94 in., Conditions: Mostly Cloudy, Wind: 6.0mph

Those clouds are mostly big white and puffy!

:sunny:

Albort
11-29-2006, 12:35 AM
i was wearing a sweatshirt and a Tshirt... it wasnt enough....

Lynn was wearing like 4-6 jackets... thats how cold it was :P

Echo queen
11-29-2006, 06:34 AM
Oh my :surfweb: I will definitly check out Lynn's weather report when she returns. :moped: We leave Dec 14 :bitelip: I have a huge winter coat I bought for a trip to Illinois 2 years ago Christmas, am I going to need to pull that out? :listen: I will if I have to :stir: I am very cold natured. princess:
Thanks Albort for your weather updates to :thumbsup2

Alex2kMommy
11-29-2006, 11:10 AM
I just checked weather.com; yesterday had a high of 66F, and a low of 46F.

It looks like over the next 10 days the high temp will vary from 68-73F, except for today which will reach only 65F and be windy. Otherwise it looks like sun, sun, sun!

eatmypixiedust
11-29-2006, 06:06 PM
I just checked weather.com; yesterday had a high of 66F, and a low of 46F.

It looks like over the next 10 days the high temp will vary from 68-73F, except for today which will reach only 65F and be windy. Otherwise it looks like sun, sun, sun!

It's quite windy today and very cold!! I hope a house doesn't land on top of me! :teeth:

Alex2kMommy
11-29-2006, 06:37 PM
It's quite windy today and very cold!! I hope a house doesn't land on top of me! :teeth:
OMG! Elphaba, is that you? :maleficen :rotfl2:

eatmypixiedust
11-30-2006, 12:10 AM
OMG! Elphaba, is that you? :maleficen :rotfl2:

LOL!!!! Although I'm not too keen on the striped socks & curling toes! :teeth:

Albertan mom
11-30-2006, 12:22 AM
Well, if you need to cool off you could come on up to Canada. It was -35 here on Monday......

Now that is cold! :cold: :cold: :cold: :cold:

mAlien13
12-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Has it warmed back up in Anaheim? I logged into the Disney park site today, and in the afternoon it said 78 degrees?!?! is this correct? Later in the evening, it said it was still 68...is this incorrect recording or is it possible it will be warm instead of chilly when we get there?

This certainly makes for interesting packing... :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:

kitsch
12-03-2006, 12:33 AM
Has it warmed back up in Anaheim? I logged into the Disney park site today, and in the afternoon it said 78 degrees?!?! is this correct? Later in the evening, it said it was still 68...is this incorrect recording or is it possible it will be warm instead of chilly when we get there?

Yes, it's finally back in the 70s again in LA/OC. But nights are still cold (40s). This weather should last a few more day and then it should cool back into the 60s next week.

xmelissax
12-03-2006, 01:23 AM

It was 78 today, but as soon as the sun goes down the temperature drops quickly. I don't think it's supposed to be warm for too much longer though, just a few more days.

Albort
12-03-2006, 04:11 AM
very very very windy today... cancelled Fireworks :(