PDA

View Full Version : Who needs up and down pieces?

sassymom
11-19-2006, 01:34 PM
I have too many to count I will be giving sets of 7 up and 7 down to people who post here until I run out of my extras. Just post here and we will set up a place to meet. The only rule is one set per person please.

DaraAllen
11-19-2006, 01:54 PM
Hey, I'm not proud! I'll take seven of each, if I may!

sassymom
11-19-2006, 02:00 PM
Absolutely, I am in the host room right now and will find you as soon as I am out. :thumbsup2

Sparkle_Cherry
11-19-2006, 02:11 PM
Well sassy, I could really use some for my ride :blush: . I feel like I'm asking for charity here! :rotfl: If you still have extras I would be happy to take some off your hands :thumbsup2

~Sparky Boots pirate:

TikiKrissy
11-19-2006, 02:12 PM
Hi,
I'll take some if you have any left.
You are so sweet! :p
Tiki
ETA: Thank you for the trade. How generous of you! And I do want to ride your ride later! :sunny:

sassymom
11-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Anyone else need any? I still have plenty. Happy buliding to those I have met already :0) GL with your rides!

coolaronie
11-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Can i have just 1 downhill? lol. but i wont be on untill tomorrow since i am going to go to a lakers baskeball game ;)

BellHop58
11-19-2006, 02:37 PM
I sure need some if you have any left. Thanks so much!

DaraAllen
11-19-2006, 02:43 PM
thanks for gifting these! very sweet of you~

sassymom
11-19-2006, 08:36 PM
coolaronie: No problem, are you sure just one? Send me a pm when you log on tomorrow. Have a blast at the Lakers game!

BellHop58: I do still have them just let me know when you want to meet up.

DaraAllen: After all you've done to help me and countless others it was the least I could do. I have been waiting for the day I had something I could give you.:goodvibes

NorgeKathrine
11-19-2006, 08:52 PM
Sassymom,
I would really appreciate a set if you still have them. This is incredibly nice of you... thank you! :grouphug:

bnabbott@sbcglobal.n
11-19-2006, 08:58 PM
I could really use some if you still have any left? You are so generous :)

sassymom
11-19-2006, 09:04 PM
Ok not a problem. NorgeKathrine and bnabbott@sbcglobal.net I have a set for you both.

I cannot give any others after the ones I have responded to until I get a count on how many of each I have left. But check back I will post once I know exactly what I have left.

bnabbott@sbcglobal.n
11-19-2006, 09:16 PM
You're Great! Are you on right now? I'm in one of my rooms, just search SpaceMtneer. Hope to see you soon! If we can't meet up now, I'll find you tomorrow :)

coolaronie
11-19-2006, 11:34 PM
coolaronie: No problem, are you sure just one? Send me a pm when you log on tomorrow. Have a blast at the Lakers game!

BellHop58: I do still have them just let me know when you want to meet up.

DaraAllen: After all you've done to help me and countless others it was the least I could do. I have been waiting for the day I had something I could give you.:goodvibes

hmm.. i guess ill take the seven each ;) i am planning to extend my ride one more room :) thank you though and ill PM you tomorrow when i get on (probably around 3 pm PT). and i did have a blast at the laker game! we even got two free tacos at the end of the game since the lakers won and kept the opponents score less than 90. :) thanks you again for this kind givings. :)

caribbound
11-20-2006, 10:15 AM
If you have more I'll get them for one of my kids - they didn't do the ride-a-thon and I'm using mine for the contest. Thanks I'll be on tonight or tomorrow.

sassymom
11-20-2006, 12:44 PM
caribbound I have a set for you, I won't be on until a little later this evening but it's yours. To others on the list below who I haven't met yet just let me know a time you are on so we can meet up. That will be my last set to give away, sorry to any others who needed any.

Here's a list to keep myself in order:

DaraAllen: trade complete
Sparkle_Cherry: trade complete
TikiKrissy: trade complete
coolaronie: trade complete
BellHop58: trade pending
NorgeKathrine: trade pending
bnabbott@sbcglobal.net: trade complete
caribbound: trade pending

mtlhddoc2
11-20-2006, 01:05 PM
Hey, you didnt say Space or Waterslide or whatever, Sooooo, I will take Yeti up/downs if you got em! :D

Seriously, just kidding, I do not need any :)

swimmingneno
11-20-2006, 02:19 PM
if you have anymore could i have some plz! wow you are so nice!