PDA

View Full Version : I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

Pages : [1] 2

mickeyfan1
11-19-2006, 11:36 AM
Please post here once you send out your package. Thios is the ONLY way I have to track!

Please don't say to whom you sent, but when you recieve, please post from whom and all the details!

taekwondo mom
11-19-2006, 11:56 AM
I received my names... :) Ornament shopping :cheer2:

mickeyfan1
11-19-2006, 02:51 PM
ALL NAMES ARE OUT (sorry for yelling)

This was the hardest one to send out, we had several people ask for names early because of traveling, and atleast 3 of those packages have already arrived.

I can't wait to read what everyone got. This is always a fun exchange, very time consuming, I have been sending out PMs since 10:47 THIS MORNING!

PS Thanks to those who answered this post before I editied, too. I found the missing info.

mtblujeans
11-19-2006, 03:20 PM
http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/64073santabounce-1-thumb.gif My package is all ready to go out tomorrow. I will post when I get back from the post office....! http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/64073santabounce-1-thumb.gif

ANTSS2001
11-19-2006, 05:07 PM
subscribing... mine will go out Tuesday, was in a car accident, car was totaled and is now in the mercy of my dsis to drive me around.. sorry... :sad2:

gradtchr
11-19-2006, 06:00 PM
I got my name and will go shopping this week. :)

Quasi123
11-19-2006, 07:09 PM
I have my names. Got a few ornaments at Disney but still need to add a few more things. I plan to send out this week. :goodvibes

mickeyfan1
11-20-2006, 07:12 AM
I know that 3 have been recieved, since the senders were/are traveling. I hope they post what they got!

Meriweather
11-20-2006, 09:36 AM
Name received. I will get my package ready today or tomorrow and hopefully mail Wed.
Will post back when it actually goes out.

Timmy....sorry about the car accident. Are you alright? :hug:

Danauk
11-20-2006, 01:09 PM
I posted mine airmail using international signed for today. It should take a week to arrive. I hope my recipient likes it.

mtblujeans
11-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Mine went out today....headed for the Midwest! :teeth:

Linzybrooke
11-20-2006, 11:36 PM
I got mine early! I got a set of adorable snowman hand towels, snowman door hanger, necklace, keychain and chocolate! But, I don't know who it was from!!!!!

I will send mine out tomorrow!!!

jusmom
11-21-2006, 12:33 AM
New to boards, signed up for this exchange with DMIL, disneyanajc...my package went out today with a delivery confirmation! :santa:

ANTSS2001
11-21-2006, 12:45 AM
Timmy....sorry about the car accident. Are you alright? :hug:

Hi Nancy :wave2: am still hanging on a thread... I have recouped from the car accident but a new series events have evolved from this accident :worried: Other than that life is ok... When in Jan are you going to be in the world? I was hoping to meet you since we planned to do a quick trip on jan 2nd to the 8th.. but that is now out of the picture... maybe next time....

mtblujeans
11-21-2006, 12:55 AM
Car accidents are so awful....they are always a "domino effect"....UGH!

ANTSS2001
11-21-2006, 03:07 AM
Car accidents are so awful....they are always a "domino effect"....UGH!
::yes:: :worried:

mickeyfan1
11-21-2006, 07:03 AM
I got mine early! I got a set of adorable snowman hand towels, snowman door hanger, necklace, keychain and chocolate! But, I don't know who it was from!!!!!

That was from Gaspode, the brand new Mrs! She lives in the UK, came over here earlier this month, got married in San Fransisco and is now honeymooning in WDW! I know she will check in when she gets home at the end of the month.

Meriweather
11-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Hi Nancy :wave2: am still hanging on a thread... I have recouped from the car accident but a new series events have evolved from this accident :worried: Other than that life is ok... When in Jan are you going to be in the world? I was hoping to meet you since we planned to do a quick trip on jan 2nd to the 8th.. but that is now out of the picture... maybe next time....

:( Sorry you had to cancel your trip.
And about your car......
We are there Jan, 8-20.

My box is almost ready. I should finish it up today and it will be in the mail tomorrow ::yes::

Linzybrooke
11-21-2006, 02:26 PM
That was from Gaspode, the brand new Mrs! She lives in the UK, came over here earlier this month, got married in San Fransisco and is now honeymooning in WDW! I know she will check in when she gets home at the end of the month.
Thanks! There wasn't a screenname on the package! I bet she is having the time of her life. I honeymooned at the world in December of 2004!

I'm off to the post office to send mine!

kimbac3
11-21-2006, 02:47 PM
Mailed mine today with Delivery Confirmation....should be there in a few days..although with the Holiday it may take longer.
Kimba

mickeyfan1
11-21-2006, 02:55 PM
Wow, only 4 left to pick up names. I am glad that people are on top of this one. I just love to see what everyone is getting.

kimber79
11-21-2006, 03:11 PM
subscribing... mine will go out Tuesday, was in a car accident, car was totaled and is now in the mercy of my dsis to drive me around.. sorry... :sad2:

Timmy....so sorry to hear of your car accident. Keep in mind that *things* can be replaced....you cannot.....so even though you are now at the mercy of being driven around, you are okay ~ that is what really matters most!! Take care and take it easy okay!!

Disneyanajc
11-21-2006, 05:09 PM
My package has been sent and I was told it would take 6 or 7 working days for it to arrive at it's destination. :cool1:

JC

Abbracio
11-21-2006, 07:02 PM
I mailed my package Priority today with DC.
It takes 2-3 days, but with the holiday it could take longer.
Take care,

Kathryn

Quasi123
11-21-2006, 08:21 PM
I mailed my package today with DC. I hope it gets there soon!

whogirl'smom
11-22-2006, 03:44 AM
Got my name and ordered my ornament! It will be mailed out by the 30th and is worth the wait!! This is so exciting!

snowwhitesmom
11-22-2006, 09:40 AM
Mine has been sent with D/C!
Timmy, so sorry about your car accident!!!! Glad you are okay.

powellrj
11-22-2006, 01:55 PM
Mine was mailed today Priority with DC!!

kimbac3
11-22-2006, 02:29 PM
Just wanted to let everyone (especially whomever sent to me and whom I've sent too) that I'm leaving for WDW tomorrow. I'll be back online 12/6. I'll post then what I've received.
Kimba

Meriweather
11-22-2006, 04:09 PM
Mine is on its way. Priority with DC :)

mtblujeans
11-22-2006, 04:44 PM
I am hoping mine will arrive at its destination before turkeyday! :hyper:

XYSRUS
11-22-2006, 05:45 PM
I received my box today from Mtblujeans! It is wonderful...I got-hope I can remember everything-A Disney ornament, a Pooh calendar, bath gel, custom-made address labels! seasonal tea, hot cocoa, candy(the kids already ate it) cute hometown souvenirs-keychains and calendar, a great BB and B coupon, Disney Christmas cards, red and green gel pens, a snowman jingle necklace, and best of all...warm holiday wishes from a fellow Disser. Thank you, Mtblujeans. Your exchange was a great surprise today during the hectic rush before tomorrow's feast. It was awesome!!!! :banana: Mine will be going out after the 27th due to a ridiculous work schedule. :p

gradtchr
11-22-2006, 06:15 PM
I found the ornament today but I want to get a couple of other little things to go with it. Mine will go out after the holiday. :)

iggbees
11-22-2006, 08:14 PM
got my ornaments ready, will be sending it on friday! horray! :banana:

ANTSS2001
11-22-2006, 10:42 PM
mailed mine today priority with confirmation :smokin:

rbuzzotta
11-23-2006, 07:38 AM
Mine is almost ready to go!! I am having trouble with the search engine on this site. I wanted to sneek around and try to learn more about my recepient but am having a hard time. Thanks Mickeyfan1-Marsha for trying to help me out!! So, I will sit just a little longer in hopes that I can find a thread she has replied to!! LOL!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

mtblujeans
11-23-2006, 11:00 AM
I received my box today from Mtblujeans! I am glad it arrived so soon! I had fun putting that box together! Enjoy!! Happy Thanksgiving to all! http://www.wdwinfo.com/photopost/data/500/64073pilgrim-thumb.gif

kellyla
11-23-2006, 07:26 PM
Mine is in the hands of the post office and should be crossing the border in the next few days.Its traveling surface mail so it should be about 10 days to get to its destination of a state we have traveled often through to get to NASCAR country.

Quasi123
11-24-2006, 03:36 PM
I received my package today from Abbracio! :banana: Wow! What a boxful!
She sent:

A cute Hallmark Mickey ornament
Wooden Santa ornament
An ornament filled with Ghirardelli Squares(Yummy!)
A cute wooden Santa to hang on the door
A Love ornament
Xmas tree photo frame
3 packs of Xmas sticky notes
Playing cards in the shape of Xmas trees
Xmas note pad
Peppermint Crunch Geneva cookies (can't wait to try these!)
Tree votive
And the cutest ornament made out of jingle bells in the shape of Mickey's Head! Where did you find this?!
All of this was inside a cute little basket with two wooden candy canes on the front.

Thanks so much Kathryn! I love it! :banana:

Maureenmouse
11-24-2006, 07:04 PM
I received my package today from Quasi123,AKA Jill. It was great thanks!!!
It included:
a big Tink Happiest Celebration on Earth Christmas ball
3 Jingle Christmas ornaments Mickey, reindeer and snowman
a Pluto snow globe light up ornament, really cute ( great minds think alike, I just picked similar ones up today for my exchanges, but I didn't get me one, so now I can have one too!)
a gingerbread note pad and candy cane pen
soft peppermint sticks( my girls are already eating them. I put the rest away to take to my boys (my 6 multi handicapped students) to share on Monday. Believe it or not, sometimes they enjoy seeing my exchanges as much as I do!

Thank you soooo much Jill!!
I love everything.

I'm still searching for a few more things to go with mine and the girl's exchanges. I'll send them on Monday or Tuesday.

Maureen

Quasi123
11-24-2006, 08:04 PM
I received my package today from Quasi123,AKA Jill. It was great thanks!!!
It included:
a big Tink Happiest Celebration on Earth Christmas ball
3 Jingle Christmas ornaments Mickey, reindeer and snowman
a Pluto snow globe light up ornament, really cute ( great minds think alike, I just picked similar ones up today for my exchanges, but I didn't get me one, so now I can have one too!)
a gingerbread note pad and candy cane pen
soft peppermint sticks( my girls are already eating them. I put the rest away to take to my boys (my 6 multi handicapped students) to share on Monday. Believe it or not, sometimes they enjoy seeing my exchanges as much as I do!

Thank you soooo much Jill!!
I love everything.

I'm still searching for a few more things to go with mine and the girl's exchanges. I'll send them on Monday or Tuesday.

Maureen

I'm so glad you liked everything. I had a great time shopping for you!

Abbracio
11-24-2006, 08:18 PM
I received my package today from Abbracio! :banana: Wow! What a boxful!
She sent:

A cute Hallmark Mickey ornament
Wooden Santa ornament
An ornament filled with Ghirardelli Squares(Yummy!)
A cute wooden Santa to hang on the door
A Love ornament
Xmas tree photo frame
3 packs of Xmas sticky notes
Playing cards in the shape of Xmas trees
Xmas note pad
Peppermint Crunch Geneva cookies (can't wait to try these!)
Tree votive
And the cutest ornament made out of jingle bells in the shape of Mickey's Head! Where did you find this?!
All of this was inside a cute little basket with two wooden candy canes on the front.

Thanks so much Kathryn! I love it! :banana:

I'm so glad you liked everything.
I found the Mickey Head at the Christmas Store in Downtown Disney. :)

I, too received my WONDERFUL package today from Rae Jean . (aka-Powellrj)
Thank YOu, Thank You, Thank You!!

I love all of them.
I received seven very cute ornaments:

a Santa made out of dough.
Another ornament out of dough that has three circles : It has Santa in the middle, ho ho ho on the top circle , and a snowflake on the bottom. (soooooooo cute)

I also received four metal ornaments.
A Santa that is holding the BELIEVE sign. ( I love that sign)
a Snowman holding a SNOW sign.
an Angel holding a HOPE sign
Then the last one is a reindeer holding onto a Christmas tree. It's adorable.

Thank you so much!
We will be decorating our tree this weekend and I look forward to hanging all of them.

Take care
Kathryn

Tink_Or_Belle
11-25-2006, 11:54 AM
Mine will be mailed Monday Priority Disney Direct Finally delivered my huge Storybook ornament order you should have seen the box lol so anyway mine will be mailed 1st thing MOnday :cool1:

powellrj
11-25-2006, 08:24 PM
I'm so glad you liked everything.
I found the Mickey Head at the Christmas Store in Downtown Disney. :)

I, too received my WONDERFUL package today from Rae Jean . (aka-Powellrj)
Thank YOu, Thank You, Thank You!!

I love all of them.
I received seven very cute ornaments:

a Santa made out of dough.
Another ornament out of dough that has three circles : It has Santa in the middle, ho ho ho on the top circle , and a snowflake on the bottom. (soooooooo cute)

I also received four metal ornaments.
A Santa that is holding the BELIEVE sign. ( I love that sign)
a Snowman holding a SNOW sign.
an Angel holding a HOPE sign
Then the last one is a reindeer holding onto a Christmas tree. It's adorable.

Thank you so much!
We will be decorating our tree this weekend and I look forward to hanging all of them.

Take care
Kathryn

I'm glad your package came! I hope that you enjoy them!!

Rae Jean

snowwhitesmom
11-26-2006, 07:55 PM
:Pinkbounc

gradtchr
11-26-2006, 08:24 PM
Mine arrived yesterday from antss2001 and talk about fun opening!

There was a jingle mickey head oranment in Dis green. :)
A Mickey Ornament
Blistex
Note Pads
Candy Cane Wreath
a candle
a photo album
And the cutest dancing tigger!!

I had so much fun opening everything THANK YOU!!!!!

Mine will hopefully be going out Tuesday I didn't get out to the stores like I had hoped this weekend. :)

twinkiegrandma
11-26-2006, 11:36 PM
I have been out of town and just got back to find my package on my door step. It contained the following ornaments:
a sailing ship,
a light house,
a mouse ball with antlers for my car (I use it so I can see my car which is small.
a set of christmas coasters with holder,
candy kisses (they didn't last long) Good and chocolaty
and one casulty, the red and gold ornament was broken,
I loved every thing and cannot wait to move into my apartment this weekend and put up my tree and put my ornaments on it, and set out my coasters.
Again thank Kimbac3, I loved it all.
Sharon :love: :banana: :Pinkbounc :wave2:

rbuzzotta
11-27-2006, 07:56 AM
I was really hoping to get to the post office today but my oldest DD woke up with a 108 temp and I will be taking her to the doctor's today!! Hopefully I can still get the packaged mailed. Otherwise, it will be heading South of me early tomorrow morning!!!! LOL!!

EDIT TO ADD: I did make it to the post office!! My package should arrive South of me in a few days!!!

lovemygoofy
11-27-2006, 08:12 AM
New to boards, signed up for this exchange with DMIL, disneyanajc...my package went out today with a delivery confirmation! :santa:

I had a wonderful suprise waiting on my when I came home from my inlaws this weekend and defintely needed it ;) In the box:

A mickey head pencil
A mickey spiral bound book
A mickey/minnie sleigh ornament
a gorgeous snowman ornament

Thank you so much! It was a wonderful suprise that my husband and I enjoyed going through.

phisigprincess
11-27-2006, 08:51 AM
I'm sending mine today - but I feel bad, I only sent my person an ornament!! :( Everyone is getting such cute stuff!

mickeyfan1
11-27-2006, 09:03 AM
I'm sending mine today - but I feel bad, I only sent my person an ornament!! :( Everyone is getting such cute stuff!

Please, don't feel badly. This is an Ornament Exchange, some people do send extra stuff but not everyone does. Whomever you sent to will be pleased, no matter what!

And all names have been picked up, so we should see a flurry of sending this week.

Remember, send out is by the 30th, unless there are some circumstances which prevent you from mailing by then, I expect to see a TON of "I sent" posts here! If you are going to have a problem mailing by the 30th, PM me and let me know so that I can alert your reciver that the package may be a bit late.

sonogirl
11-27-2006, 09:44 AM
Just letting you know I sent out my package on Saturday so they should get it sometime this week!

Lori

kimber79
11-27-2006, 02:34 PM
My package is traveling on a *Big Brown Truck* heading to it's new home!! Should make it's destination by Wednesday!!

kellyla
11-27-2006, 02:46 PM
The mailman came to the door about 15 minutes ago.
Thank you so much to Danauk for her package.It contained

A big Tigger stocking(it will match my Pooh one)

Mickey and Minnie stuffed ornaments,each dressed like Santa holding a bell that are UK Disney Store exclusives

6 Cadbury chocolate bars(Crunch,Flake Dairy Milk,Dairy Milk with caramel,Dairy Milk with creme egg,Twirl)Cadbury makes the best chocolate.I will have to put these away so the boys and hubby cant eat them

A really cool candle that counts down the days to Christmas
.Cant wait for the December 1st.

Thanks so much,I love everything.

Kelly

Danauk
11-27-2006, 03:34 PM
I'm glad you like everything. The Mickey and Minnie ornements are cute, I had to go to a Disney store and buy two more for myself at the weekend!!
Enjoy the chocolate, real cadburys is the best!!

KT27
11-27-2006, 04:11 PM
Mom & I sent out our 2 pkgs today!

Jeafl
11-27-2006, 05:30 PM
I received mine today! It is a beautiful Ariel Hallmark ornament.

Sadly, I have NO idea of who sent it! The only thing I know is the person's last name which was on the return address, but I am reluctant to post it for obvious reasons.

Whichever DIS friend sent it to me, THANK YOU!! :)

ilvsocr00
11-27-2006, 05:49 PM
I found a box today, so my package will be mailed tomorrow. I'll post after I return from the post office to let everyone know that it is on the way.

mickeyfan1
11-27-2006, 06:54 PM

Sadly, I have NO idea of who sent it! The only thing I know is the person's last name which was on the return address, but I am reluctant to post it for obvious reasons.

That was from Hedy, Heather in MA.

dean556
11-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Mine and my dd will be going out tomorrow!! take that back mailed mine today with DC should be there in about 3 days.
Also mailed my DD she had a blast with it. she took it to the PO with me that is her box lol she also had a blast shopping for her "unknown Boyfriend" as she calls him lol

Nite0wl71
11-27-2006, 08:48 PM
My ornament is on its way :thumbsup2 Stacey's won't be out until Wednesday or Thursday.

scoutsmom99
11-27-2006, 10:26 PM
I will be heading to the PO on Wednesday to mail mine out as I just finished shopping for my person today :goodvibes

ANTSS2001
11-27-2006, 10:58 PM
Mine arrived yesterday from antss2001 and talk about fun opening!

There was a jingle mickey head oranment in Dis green. :)
A Mickey Ornament
Blistex
Note Pads
Candy Cane Wreath
a candle
a photo album
And the cutest dancing tigger!!

I had so much fun opening everything THANK YOU!!!!!

Mine will hopefully be going out Tuesday I didn't get out to the stores like I
had hoped this weekend. :)

am glad you liked it ! :cloud9:

djgeffers1
11-28-2006, 09:44 AM
I sent my exchange out this morning, going airmail across the ocean.

pilikia97
11-28-2006, 11:16 AM
I called in sick to work today so I will get my package to the post office this afternoon...It does not have too far to go! :thumbsup2

ETA: Just returned from the P.O. It is on its way priority with Delivery Confirmation :)

jennyL
11-28-2006, 11:33 AM
Mine just went out!!!

Sonya
11-28-2006, 12:47 PM
Mine is going out today!

kimmikayb
11-28-2006, 02:48 PM
Ok, finished shopping this morning. I want to show my DH one of the "things" so he'll remember to get one for me :rotfl2: My package will go out tomorrow, overseas/airmail. I'll check back in tomorrow to reconfirm this.

Maureenmouse
11-28-2006, 03:19 PM
I'm on my way to the post office in a few minutes. Our exchanges will go out priority shipping with DC. Hopefully they will reach their new homes by the end of the week.

gradtchr
11-28-2006, 03:29 PM
Mine went out today priority mail with dc. I didn't have any stuffing type stuff at work so it's rattly but nothing should break. :)

kimber79
11-28-2006, 05:07 PM
I may have missed this ~ BUT how many did we have in this exchange this year Marsha??

ilvsocr00
11-28-2006, 05:45 PM
My package is on its way west.

Happy holidays!

Tink33
11-28-2006, 06:36 PM
I was a demanding, traveling DISer and received my name early (Thanks again Marsha :) ). My ornament was sent on November 16th.

disneygrandy
11-28-2006, 09:22 PM
:wave:
My package was sent today--will be delivered on Friday.

SunKat
11-28-2006, 10:09 PM
My package was sent out this morning,across the pond, via airmail. Keeping my fingers crossed that nothing gets broken!

kinntj
11-29-2006, 10:40 AM
I didn't get out to get mine yet and I'm so sorry. :guilty:

I've been sick since last Saturday and I can't talk (laringitis-sp?). I will go out Saturday (which I know is past the deadline) and pick it up and send it out same day. I'll ship express if I have to to make sure it gets there quickly.

Again, I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to go out. :sad2:

I did want to mention that I received my beautiful Mickey (Santa) ornament that is hanging on my tree and the chocolate mints I have yet to eat, but am saving. Thank you to Linzy Brooke! :wave: Being sick I didn't get to thank you when I received it, so sorry it took me so long.

CrazyBoutDisney
11-29-2006, 11:02 AM
Shipped my package out at the PO last night--it should have been picked up first thing this morning and will be winging it's way west, to arrive in about 3 days.

Love all the different ornaments people are getting!! Wonderful job, exchangees!!

kelleigh1
11-29-2006, 11:12 AM
I'm planning to take my package over to the post office tomorrow night.

I had wanted to ship it last Friday, but we had some water issues in our apartment on Thanksgiving day and spent much of Friday trying to clean up so I wasn't able to get to the PO. Then I was shooting for Saturday, but was called into work, so I never made it.

The Providence Post Office has "non-banker's hours" so I should be able to get it shipped off tomorrow night after I get home from work. (I work full-time in Boston and take the train, so bringing a package in on the train to mail is not easy. I also work part-time at the mall, so some nights I jump off the train and race to the mall to get to that job. I'm only working the full-time job tomorrow, so I should be able to get to Providence to ship off my package.)

Meriweather
11-29-2006, 11:37 AM
Mine was delivered a few days ago. Hope someone checks in soon ::yes::

0103 8555 7498 6131 2448

Your item was delivered at 12:01 PM on November 25, 2006 in PELHAM, NY 10803.

goofy752
11-29-2006, 11:58 AM
sent my package out this morning it is on its way to the northeast

mickeyfan1
11-29-2006, 04:32 PM
This year we have 92 adults and 19 kids exchanging.

Meriweather, I will check on your package.

There were 3 people who recieved early and I am going to PM them also to post here so everyone can oooh and ahhh over their packages.

ellyn2000
11-29-2006, 04:59 PM
OMG---I rec'd not only my 2006 ornament, but an entire package of Christmas goodness! princess: rbuzzotta princess: is a most gracious and generous giver! Thank you so much for your kindness and thoughtfulness. I unwrapped goodies for nearly 20 minutes before I ever got to the beautiful ivory & gold Mickey ornament. You've really made my day and inspired me to be as gracious as you this Christmas season. :grouphug: I have mine ready to send out tomorrow(11/30) I hope it is a bright spot in their day. This surely has been in mine. Thank you, again.

:grouphug: My favorite kind of people are 'Dis people! :grouphug:

djgeffers1
11-29-2006, 04:59 PM
I received my ornament exchange today, I received a santa ornament and a Walt Disney World happiest place on earth ornament, both are now proudly displayed on my tree, I also got hot chocolat whice I will be drinking from my new coffee mug which I also received, vanilla bean tea lite candles, 2 candle holders some candy canes which are also on my tree. a Christmas sticky note pad and a candy cane pen. What a wonderful package, thany you so much niteowl71.

amberdansmom
11-29-2006, 05:03 PM
I just returned from the post office and all three of my packages have been sent priority with DC. :thumbsup2

rbuzzotta
11-29-2006, 05:12 PM
I am so glad you got your package Ellen!! I hope everything made is safely!!

Happy Holidays..............I had fun making your package!!

mickeyfan1
11-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Oh boy, now I know who Rosemary can send to next year!!!! What a nice package. I love reading what everyone gets. It seems this is the most generous group

Nite0wl71
11-29-2006, 05:43 PM
I received my ornament exchange today, I received a santa ornament and a Walt Disney World happiest place on earth ornament, both are now proudly displayed on my tree, I also got hot chocolat whice I will be drinking from my new coffee mug which I also received, vanilla bean tea lite candles, 2 candle holders some candy canes which are also on my tree. a Christmas sticky note pad and a candy cane pen. What a wonderful package, thany you so much niteowl71.
You are very welcome and I hope you enjoy everything. I was worried the ornaments would break so I really used the bubble wrap.

Merry Christmas

jetsetter90
11-29-2006, 06:05 PM
Thank you for a wonderful package Meriweather. We got back late Monday and yesterday was crazy.

I LOVE the Disney Fairies storybook. How did you know I love Tink ;)
There were also:
Snowmen socks
Snowman tote
Snowmen cards
and Penquins along with Candy Canes and a magnet.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Our packages will be out no later than Saturday. Everything is purchased just need to get it all packed up, sorry.

Jetsetter90

Mine was delivered a few days ago. Hope someone checks in soon ::yes::

0103 8555 7498 6131 2448

Your item was delivered at 12:01 PM on November 25, 2006 in PELHAM, NY 10803.

mickeyfan1
11-29-2006, 06:29 PM
Mail out day is Friday, if you are going to be late, and have not already done so, please PM me so that I can let your reciever know that they will get thier package just a bit late. I believe that 56 have not sent, but that is fine since it's still 2 more days.

pennst8r
11-29-2006, 07:03 PM
I finished my shopping, and plan on getting it packed tonight and out tomorrow. I'll post when it's a done deal, just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten!

:dance3:

Meriweather
11-29-2006, 07:28 PM
Thank you for a wonderful package Meriweather. We got back late Monday and yesterday was crazy.

I LOVE the Disney Fairies storybook. How did you know I love Tink ;)
There were also:
Snowmen socks
Snowman tote
Snowmen cards
and Penquins along with Candy Canes and a magnet.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Our packages will be out no later than Saturday. Everything is purchased just need to get it all packed up, sorry.

Jetsetter90

Glad it arrived. I was getting a bit worried.
Tink is a favorite of a lot of people ;)
I have that set for my tree too........just had to since Merryweather is in there. So you will have her on your tree to remind you of ME :teeth:
Happy Holidays!!

Daisy Duck 5
11-29-2006, 07:34 PM
My package went out this morning.

mrsheppo
11-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Mine just went our priority with delivery confirmation, headed east.

Trish5768
11-29-2006, 08:42 PM
My package will head out tomorrow. :thumbsup2

iggbees
11-29-2006, 09:41 PM
sent my package today with delivery confirmation! it's headed to a much sunnier place. :sunny:

mtblujeans
11-29-2006, 09:48 PM
I didn't get out to get mine yet and I'm so sorry. :guilty:

I've been sick since last Saturday and I can't talk (laringitis-sp?). I will go out Saturday (which I know is past the deadline) and pick it up and send it out same day. I'll ship express if I have to to make sure it gets there quickly.

Again, I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to go out. :sad2:

I did want to mention that I received my beautiful Mickey (Santa) ornament that is hanging on my tree and the chocolate mints I have yet to eat, but am saving. Thank you to Linzy Brooke! :wave: Being sick I didn't get to thank you when I received it, so sorry it took me so long.Hope you feel much better soon, Tammy. :sunny:

snowwhitesmom
11-29-2006, 09:57 PM
OT, but -if anyone needs a cheerleading position

Quote:
We need YOU! Please support the Sub-Forum Community team in Extreme Wpasadi!!!! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1285305

camreesmom
11-29-2006, 10:39 PM
My package is headed on it's way tomorrow morning. I got all my stuff together today. Hope it's enjoyed. :goodvibes

KimRaye
11-30-2006, 12:06 AM
Mine was sent today, priority with DC! :moped: :thumbsup2

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

Tink_Or_Belle
11-30-2006, 09:21 AM
I don;t think I ever posted that I did send mine just that I was sending it... it WAS mailed with delivery confirmation! Can't wait til it gets there!!!

jusmom
11-30-2006, 11:35 AM
I had a wonderful suprise waiting on my when I came home from my inlaws this weekend and defintely needed it ;) In the box:

A mickey head pencil
A mickey spiral bound book
A mickey/minnie sleigh ornament
a gorgeous snowman ornament

Thank you so much! It was a wonderful suprise that my husband and I enjoyed going through.
I am so glad you liked it, Happy Holidays. :santa:

corrie
11-30-2006, 12:42 PM
I sent mine today by airmail. The post office said it may take up to 6 days and I have a number to keep track of it.

Disney Sweetie
11-30-2006, 12:49 PM
Just sent my package out today.... It is headed Northeast....should be there early next week....Hope it is enjoyed.

Merry Christmas everyone!! :santa:

Pam

kimmikayb
11-30-2006, 03:26 PM
Sent my package today! :thumbsup2 Although I'm not sure about my postmaster...he sure had a hard time figuring out how to send it. According to him it should reach its destination in 4-6 days and that's overseas!

I'll be eagerly awaiting word of when it arrives to see if he did it right!

dean556
11-30-2006, 03:28 PM
My DD recieved her today from NC she got:
a pencil,pen,jiggsaw puzzle,2 snowman ornamment,sleeping beauty ornament,cookie cutter,purse,snowman sign,candy,felt xmas tree kit,teddy bear and a few other things I havent had time to look at as she grabbed the package and took off jumping up and down lol.
dd says to tell Sabrina thanks you very much.

pennst8r
11-30-2006, 03:35 PM
I finally got out today--and hit the post office when they were on their lunch break! :rolleyes2 Soooo my luck!

Anyhoo, I will get it out first thing in the morning after I get the kids to school.

lovemygoofy
11-30-2006, 03:38 PM
Mine is all sent and heading east. I hope it's enjoyed. Merry Christmas and thank you for letting me participate in this wonderful exchange.

Jeafl
11-30-2006, 04:36 PM
Marsha, mine and my daughter Julianne's were both sent UPS this morning, they should arrive in a few days.

mickeyfan1
11-30-2006, 06:10 PM
a pencil,pen,jiggsaw puzzle,2 snowman ornamment,sleeping beauty ornament,cookie cutter,purse,snowman sign,candy,felt xmas tree kit,teddy bear and a few other things I havent had time to look at as she grabbed the package and took off jumping up and down lol.

That came from maureenmouse's DD. What a great package. I love that the kids get to get their own mail and send something, too. I think that there are some kids that have become friends through the DIS, too. Just like us grown ups.

Maureenmouse
11-30-2006, 06:24 PM

Glad she liked it. Sabrina had lots of fun picking out things to go in the package. Happy Holidays.
Maureen

carole88
11-30-2006, 06:25 PM
Sent mine and both of my DDs out this afternoon priority mail. They are all heading east. Should arrive in a few days. Hope they are well received!

taekwondo mom
11-30-2006, 07:55 PM
I'm mailing mine in the AM.

powellrj
11-30-2006, 09:16 PM
I called in sick to work today so I will get my package to the post office this afternoon...It does not have too far to go! :thumbsup2

ETA: Just returned from the P.O. It is on its way priority with Delivery Confirmation :)

I recieved my package today!

It started with a really cute quilted purse that containted a cute snowflake pin, 3 mickey gel pins, 2 mickey head sticky note pads, 2 Village candles ( I got a village candle last year and really enjoyed it, very long lasting scent!) and a bag of peppermints! Then wrapped in lovely silver paper was a beautiful Lenox Mickey Ornament! It was so cute I couldn't wait to hang it on the tree!!!

Thank-you so very much for all the lovey items! I will enjoy each and every item!!

Rae Jean

AprilShowers
11-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Mailed my ornaments today! :thumbsup2

PrincessKitty1
11-30-2006, 10:25 PM
Mailed mine today (heading to a state as far away from FL as you can get in the continental US :sunny: ).

scoutsmom99
11-30-2006, 10:29 PM
I sent mine today after work priority with DC.

I also recieved my package today from Maureenmouse. I recieved the following items:
Minnie Mouse Jelly globe ornament
Snowman Ornament
Silver Reindeer ornament
Snowman Picture Frame Ornament
Wooden heart shaped wall hanging with a snowman on it
Mini Ty Beanie Baby Bear holding a gingerbread man
Star Shapped Cookie Cutter
Candy Cane Pen
Laffy Taffy Candy Ornament

Thanks for a great package Maureen :sunny:

pilikia97
11-30-2006, 10:33 PM
I recieved my package today!

It started with a really cute quilted purse that containted a cute snowflake pin, 3 mickey gel pins, 2 mickey head sticky note pads, 2 Village candles ( I got a village candle last year and really enjoyed it, very long lasting scent!) and a bag of peppermints! Then wrapped in lovely silver paper was a beautiful Lenox Mickey Ornament! It was so cute I couldn't wait to hang it on the tree!!!

Thank-you so very much for all the lovey items! I will enjoy each and every item!!

Rae Jean

I am so glad you liked it all! I totally adore the Lenox ornaments- They are just so pretty, elegant even! :thumbsup2 I found it all at our local year-round Christmas store, St. Nick's. I always head there when I need a little pick-me-up, lol :goodvibes

KimRaye
12-01-2006, 12:33 AM
:thumbsup2 I received today from Jean, in Texas, no screen name. :confused3

I got some wonderful ornaments! 1st, I read the pickle ornament story, which I've heard about but, never received one. Now, I have one! Thank you! Then, the adorable snowman with jingle bells, he is too cute! And, a really pretty red glass ball ornament with Ho Ho Ho written in glitter all around. AND, the Cutest mittens ornament(s). They are mittens on a 'string' but hang just like a pair of mittens, with fluffly cuffs and all! Too cute!!

Thank you Jean! Merry Christmas to you, too!! :santa:

Disneydreaming6
12-01-2006, 01:16 AM
So sorry, I should of posted sooner, mine went out today.

mickeyfan1
12-01-2006, 06:55 AM
Well, come on people. Yesterday was mail out date, I did have a few tell me they would not get out till Saturday, but what about the rest of y'all? I will be going through this thread this afternoon and PMing everyone who has not reported here or to me. Teere are about 35 that I have nothing on. That is a lot, and it does concern me. But hopefully we will get them all in today and tomorrow.

Maureenmouse
12-01-2006, 07:02 AM
I sent mine today after work priority with DC.

I also recieved my package today from Maureenmouse. I recieved the following items:
Minnie Mouse Jelly globe ornament
Snowman Ornament
Silver Reindeer ornament
Snowman Picture Frame Ornament
Wooden heart shaped wall hanging with a snowman on it
Mini Ty Beanie Baby Bear holding a gingerbread man
Star Shapped Cookie Cutter
Candy Cane Pen
Laffy Taffy Candy Ornament

Thanks for a great package Maureen :sunny:

You're welcome. I really liked the light up gel ball snow globe ornaments. i hope that you do too.
Maureen

KT27
12-01-2006, 08:35 AM
:thumbsup2 I received today from Jean, in Texas, no screen name. :confused3

I got some wonderful ornaments! 1st, I read the pickle ornament story, which I've heard about but, never received one. Now, I have one! Thank you! Then, the adorable snowman with jingle bells, he is too cute! And, a really pretty red glass ball ornament with Ho Ho Ho written in glitter all around. AND, the Cutest mittens ornament(s). They are mittens on a 'string' but hang just like a pair of mittens, with fluffly cuffs and all! Too cute!!

Thank you Jean! Merry Christmas to you, too!! :santa:

Hi Kim,

that's my Mom, she doesn't DIS! She usually joins in on all the exchanges though, I passed on the note...glad you loved your exchange!

KT27
12-01-2006, 08:38 AM
Just letting you know that I will be on my Disney Cruise till next Saturday, I will be checking my email but am not sure how often. I will post when i get back. This also goes for my mom Jean as I usually post for her once the item is recieved.

Thanks!

kelleigh1
12-01-2006, 08:44 AM
Ok, mine is headed west. I mailed it last night - priority mail with delivery confirmation. I wanted to do more (or actually, do a few different things), but after the leaky roof issue last week, I wasn't able to do what I really wanted, but I was at least able to get some nice ornaments and some extras.

pennst8r
12-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Mine's in the mail! Should be there in 2 days.

:teleport:

Gaspode
12-01-2006, 11:46 AM

Wonderful! So glad you received it and enjoyed :) I had fun shopping and thought the door hanger was so cute :)

Thanks to Marsha for filling in that I was away getting married and then on honeymoon. I was and had a wonderful wonderful time! So happy to be a Mrs :cloud9:

My Mum's exchange and I believe my Auntie's exchange have both been received so as soon as I have more details I will pass along their thanks of course!

All the best everyone,
Gaspode

kmebee
12-01-2006, 12:29 PM
My package was sent West. Should arrive there in 2-3 days. Hope they enjoy it!

Gaspode
12-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Hiya,

Well I've just checked in with my Mum and she got the following from disneyanajc!

Almonds from near her hometown of Sacramento - my Mum said to say thanks very much and we may have seen near where these grow as we passed loads of almond trees on our way to Yosemite the other week!

Chocolates
A beautiful Hallmark holiday angel ornament which she loves
Father Christmas ornament
Disney stickers

I am to pass along her many thanks and she was thrilled with it all :)

Mine has not yet arrived, not sure on my Auntie's I'll be speaking to her tonighta nd let you know.

Best wishes,
Gaspode

mickeyfan1
12-01-2006, 01:04 PM
Just letting you know that I will be on my Disney Cruise till next Saturday, I will be checking my email but am not sure how often. I will post when i get back. This also goes for my mom Jean as I usually post for her once the item is recieved.

Thanks!

Just letting you know I am jealous! Have a great cruise and say Aye Aye to Captain Mickey from me?

DisneyCP2002
12-01-2006, 01:20 PM
My person will be receiving a package from disneyshopping.com. Sorry it was late but have been having family issues and couldn't get out of the house to shop.

Linzybrooke
12-01-2006, 01:39 PM
Wonderful! So glad you received it and enjoyed :) I had fun shopping and thought the door hanger was so cute :)

Thanks to Marsha for filling in that I was away getting married and then on honeymoon. I was and had a wonderful wonderful time! So happy to be a Mrs :cloud9:

My Mum's exchange and I believe my Auntie's exchange have both been received so as soon as I have more details I will pass along their thanks of course!

All the best everyone,
Gaspode

I loved it! My DH had to give my little dog a talk about how it came all the way from England and she was not allowed to chew it! (Last night she made a meal of my Mickey tree skirt...)

Congrats on your wedding! Being married is the best!

kimber79
12-01-2006, 03:06 PM
My package is traveling on a *Big Brown Truck* heading to it's new home!! Should make it's destination by Wednesday!!

The package that I sent out did indeed make it to it's destination on Wednesday!!

Tracking Number: 1Z 420 309 03 4844 501 4
Type: Package
Delivered on: 11/29/2006 12:48 P.M.
Delivered to: PITTSBURGH, PA, US

kimmikayb
12-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Hiya,

Well I've just checked in with my Mum and she got the following from disneyanajc!

Almonds from near her hometown of Sacramento - my Mum said to say thanks very much and we may have seen near where these grow as we passed loads of almond trees on our way to Yosemite the other week!

Chocolates
Disney stickers

Mine has not yet arrived, not sure on my Auntie's I'll be speaking to her tonighta nd let you know.

Best wishes,
Gaspode

The Christmas Fairy told me your Aunt's might not arrive for another 4 or 5 days ;)

kelleigh1
12-01-2006, 04:37 PM
Mine went out today priority mail with dc. I didn't have any stuffing type stuff at work so it's rattly but nothing should break. :)

I received it today! I was wondering about the rattle when I picked it up, and since I hadn't already seen your post, I had no idea that all was safe. Those measuring spoons sure made some noise.

They did become separated from the bag and at first I was wondering about them because they didn't seem to go with the ornament, but then I looked in the bag and realized that they had once been attached.

Ok, since people are probably wondering what I got:

~cute little corduroy bag with a snowman on it, contains fudge mix (YUM!), and apparently some measuring spoons.

~ Nerds Funbook (I've seen the Lifesavers book, but never Nerds. These are cool!

~ The Mouse Pack: Disney playing cards (very cute!)

~ Pooh keychain - love this!!

~ And the ornament is the best! It's the Hallmark Disney Dreaming of Christmas Mickey & Pluto ornament. Hubby and I love this!!

Thank you so much! I love it all!!

Meriweather
12-01-2006, 04:51 PM
KT27....enjoy that cruise and give that wonderful DH of yours a big hug :hug:
We so appreciate him ::yes:: and all the others that are in the service.

XYSRUS
12-01-2006, 05:05 PM
I got my package out today! Finally...and now back to work. :sad2:

Keli
12-01-2006, 05:59 PM
I sent my package out! My dh packaged it and mailed it so I hope he did a good job, lol.

ANTSS2001
12-01-2006, 06:04 PM
checked PO today no package yet ... :car:

gradtchr
12-01-2006, 06:06 PM
I received it today! I was wondering about the rattle when I picked it up, and since I hadn't already seen your post, I had no idea that all was safe. Those measuring spoons sure made some noise.

They did become separated from the bag and at first I was wondering about them because they didn't seem to go with the ornament, but then I looked in the bag and realized that they had once been attached.

Ok, since people are probably wondering what I got:

~cute little corduroy bag with a snowman on it, contains fudge mix (YUM!), and apparently some measuring spoons.

~ Nerds Funbook (I've seen the Lifesavers book, but never Nerds. These are cool!

~ The Mouse Pack: Disney playing cards (very cute!)

~ Pooh keychain - love this!!

~ And the ornament is the best! It's the Hallmark Disney Dreaming of Christmas Mickey & Pluto ornament. Hubby and I love this!!

Thank you so much! I love it all!!

Awesome! I am so glad it made it and yup the measuring spoons did go with the fudge mix. :) I hope it is equally good! I'm so glad you liked the ornament it is one of my favorites from Hallmark this year.

KT27
12-01-2006, 06:52 PM
KT27....enjoy that cruise and give that wonderful DH of yours a big hug :hug:
We so appreciate him ::yes:: and all the others that are in the service.

Thanks Nancy! I am SO happy to have him home!!!!!!!!!! We are CRUISIN TOMM! :cool1:

clhcpaca
12-01-2006, 06:56 PM
Package sent at lunchtime. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Cindy

ilvsocr00
12-01-2006, 07:12 PM
I was sent out of town unexpectedly on Wednesday morning and I came home today to find a nice surprise on my doorstep!

A big thank you to kimber79! She selected two packages of ornaments (one is a box of 3D snowflakes and the other is three stars that light up); an adapter to help with the lit ornaments, a cute Tinkerbelle ornament and several Winnie the Pooh and friends ornaments. Now, I canít wait to add them to my tree.

Happy holidays!

Disneyanajc
12-01-2006, 07:52 PM
,Hiya,

Chocolates
Disney stickers

Best wishes,
Gaspode

Gaspode, I'm so glad your Mum liked her ornaments and extras. I did try to think of something that I could send her that was local to my area, and almonds came to mind, they are packed here at Blue Diamond. In the Spring we will go for long drives just to see the Almond trees in full bloom.

Congratulations on your marriage, wishing you many years of Love and Happiness. :lovestruc

JC

Tink_Or_Belle
12-01-2006, 09:13 PM
We got our Package today It is PERFECT for My Disney Tree... or I may make a wreat for my door... I just can't decide. Either way I got a WONDERFUL set of Disney Movie Balls They are 101 Dalmatians, Lady and the Tramp, Alice in WOnderland , The Lion King, Snow WHite and Cinderella!!! each kid has chosen their favorite to put their name on *we keep their ornamants in their own boxes so when they get older they will not foght about who a certain one belonged to* of course being the Disney Freak that I am ... I am keeping the rest in the mommy collection :thumbsup2 ... and they did NOT get to PIck Alice mommy got 1st Choice :lmao:

Thank you SO Much CrazyBoutDisney!!!!

taekwondo mom
12-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Mailed our packages today.. :moped:

Danauk
12-02-2006, 05:10 AM
I recieved my package this morning, thank you so much DJGeffers1, I love everything. In my package I recieved:
A tub of Merry Cranberry body butter
A tub of Sugar Cookie body butter
A box of Snowflakey truffles (which look yummy!)
A snatas jacket decoration on a little coat hanger
A santas trousers (sorry I guess I should say pants!) decoration on a hanger
3 stuffed felt Hallmark decorations: a snowman, santa and an angel
A Tinkerbell decoration which has her naughty face on one side and her nice on the other. This will be perfect on my Disney tree. This orniment made me laugh as my friends came to dinner last night (they love Disney too) and they were looking at my Christmas tree saying that my Tinkerbelle on the top had her naughty face on not her nice one!
Thank you again and merry Christmas.

jetsetter90
12-02-2006, 01:04 PM
Our three packages are headed out West today, with DC. Postman said they might have it by Monday...wow.

TTFN

Jetsetter90

djgeffers1
12-02-2006, 01:22 PM
Danauk, I am so glad you like your package, I always enjoy putting together the apckage for this exchange.

dbogen
12-02-2006, 01:42 PM
My package headed off to TN today. They tell me it should be there Tuesday or Wed. I have delivery confirmation just in case. Still waiting for the mailman ( or is that postal carrier) to see if mine arrives today.

Deanna :cat: :bored:

Kitty 34
12-02-2006, 03:24 PM
My package headed south yesterday. I couldn't post until now tho because we have been without power. :guilty:

dbogen
12-02-2006, 03:27 PM
OK Postman was here and I got my box. :cool1: Thank you Dean556.
I received some yummy smelling lotion and soap, kitchen towels and an oven mit, stacking santas, and best of all a four pack of Disney ornaments, :banana:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Deanna :bored: :cat:

jchick
12-02-2006, 04:16 PM
Mine went out today...should be to desitinations by mid week.

My daughter received hers yesterday and loved it! She got a pack of mini Spongebob Squarepants ornaments (the kind for a mini tree...she has a small one in her room that will be perfect for these) and a package of 4 Care Bear themed candy canes.

I also got mine yesterday, it was very nice. I got a package of Disney Princess ornaments...which my princesses LOVED! And a set of Christmas stationary and a Christmas napkin.

Thanks to both senders...I'm sorry but I cannot recall who sent off the top of my head! But, they were both nice and very much appreciated!

camreesmom
12-02-2006, 05:47 PM
my package did go out late Thursday with DC so now just waiting to see how long it takes to get there!

Meriweather
12-02-2006, 07:22 PM
I received my ornament today.
It is from Princess Kitty 1 (Kathleen).
Pirates of the Caribbean with sound :teeth:
It is not going on the tree. It goes in my computer room with all my other Pirate things :love: :faint:
Thank you very much.

Tink_Or_Belle
12-02-2006, 08:03 PM
:thumbsup2 Mine went out today...should be to desitinations by mid week.

My daughter received hers yesterday and loved it! She got a pack of mini Spongebob Squarepants ornaments (the kind for a mini tree...she has a small one in her room that will be perfect for these) and a package of 4 Care Bear themed candy canes.

I also got mine yesterday, it was very nice. I got a package of Disney Princess ornaments...which my princesses LOVED! And a set of Christmas stationary and a Christmas napkin.

Thanks to both senders...I'm sorry but I cannot recall who sent off the top of my head! But, they were both nice and very much appreciated!

I was the Princess storybook ornaments stationary and dishtowel :thumbsup2 glad you like it

Hedy
12-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Got mine from LoveMyGoofy. S/he outdid his/herself!

Hedy
12-02-2006, 09:09 PM

You're welcome!

dean556
12-03-2006, 12:00 AM
OK Postman was here and I got my box. :cool1: Thank you Dean556.
I received some yummy smelling lotion and soap, kitchen towels and an oven mit, stacking santas, and best of all a four pack of Disney ornaments, :banana:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Glad you liked it!!!!
merry christmas

dean556
12-03-2006, 12:04 AM
my package that my dd sent has arrived to:hope he liked what my dd picked out
Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0002 3726 6153

Your item was delivered at 11:08 AM on December 1, 2006 in ASTORIA, NY 11105.

jusmom
12-03-2006, 01:06 AM
sent my package today with delivery confirmation! it's headed to a much sunnier place. :sunny:

Got the wonderful package today, it was so nice to come home to, after a loooong day at work, in it was:
Pooh and friends ornament
Snowman welcome sign
Sheep Santa joy ornament
A clay snowman ornament
A wooden snowman and stocking ornament
A copper colored snowman ornament
And finally, last, but not least, from her home town, (or close enough to), a snowman Yankee Candle!
Thank you so much, everything was so great!!

jusmom (disneyanajc's DDIL) Happy Holidays! :santa:

shep
12-03-2006, 10:17 AM
Mine & Believes package went out on thursday...Mailed out from a Post Office in a gas station near Disney

believe
12-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Just back from vacation and came back to a package from snowwhitesmom....What a wonderful surprise to find something for myself instead of the tree. I love the pin set, especially the Mary Poppins one, she is my favorite Disney character. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeafl
12-03-2006, 10:29 AM
My daughter Julianne received her package from Tessa, Carole88's daughter and she could not be more thrilled!

Tessa sent a mega tube of mini M&M's, a very cute pez dispenser, a glittery pen, and SIX ornaments, each one cuter than the last! Julianne is very excited, especially since Tessa sent a cute letter and a Christmas card with a picture of her and her sister. Julianne plans on writing her back, maybe they can be pen pals!

Thanks Tessa! :banana:

iggbees
12-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Got the wonderful package today, it was so nice to come home to, after a loooong day at work, in it was:
Pooh and friends ornament
Snowman welcome sign
Sheep Santa joy ornament
A clay snowman ornament
A wooden snowman and stocking ornament
A copper colored snowman ornament
And finally, last, but not least, from her home town, (or close enough to), a snowman Yankee Candle!
Thank you so much, everything was so great!!

jusmom (disneyanajc's DDIL) Happy Holidays! :santa:

you're very welcome! glad you liked everything! happy holidays to you too! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/holiday/santahat.gif

amberdansmom
12-03-2006, 12:59 PM
My DS recieved his package on Thursday. I have been sick so sorry about the delay in posting! I have tossed the envelope so I forget who's DD Amanda is, but that is who sent it to him. Daniel has taken everything so I am not sure if I can remember everything she sent since she sent tons of neat stuff for him and he loved it all! Here is what I can remember off of the top of my head...

Pooh gel snowglobe light show ornament
really cute glass snowman head red jingle bell ornament
Ginger bread man pencil
Santa hubba bubba gun thing
Felt create your own christmas tree
tin snowman ornament
star cookie cutter
stuffed snowman
puzzle
book
push and go snata racer
candy cane pen
two playdoh ornaments

I'm sorry, that's all I can remember! Thanks so much little Amanda! Daniel loved everything! :goodvibes

AprilShowers
12-03-2006, 01:21 PM
DD and I received our packages yesterday! :cheer2:
Thank you so much DisneyGrandy! for everything!
My beautifuly wrapped packages included:
Lovely Angel Ornament
Beautiful blown glass ornament (looks hand painted ~ is it?)
Chocolate dipped marshmallows (already eaten!)
Candies & mints
Christmas plates & napkins
Christmas tissues
Candy Cand pens

DD Olivia's package from Rachel included:
Dalmation Pez Dispenser
Very neat feather mask ornament (we agree, very Las Vegasy!)
Wooden snowman ornament
Glass snowman ornament
Sparkly pen
Very cute Lollipop ornament (looks good enough to eat!)
Ballet slippers ornament
Very sparkly purple "Dream" ornament ~ DD has already taken to her room as it goes nicely with the decor there!
Also, a picture of Rachel which has already made it's way to our fridge!

I'll post another message when DD Lexi gets her package!
Thanks to both of you for the neat Christmas surprises. It sure was fun!!! :goodvibes

mickeyfan1
12-03-2006, 01:22 PM
This is what I love to see, most have been sent and many recieved!

Maureenmouse
12-03-2006, 01:34 PM
My DS recieved his package on Thursday. I have been sick so sorry about the delay in posting! I have tossed the envelope so I forget who's DD Amanda is, but that is who sent it to him. Daniel has taken everything so I am not sure if I can remember everything she sent since she sent tons of neat stuff for him and he loved it all! Here is what I can remember off of the top of my head...

Pooh gel snowglobe light show ornament
really cute glass snowman head red jingle bell ornament
Ginger bread man pencil
Santa hubba bubba gun thing
Felt create your own christmas tree
tin snowman ornament
star cookie cutter
stuffed snowman
puzzle
book
push and go snata racer
candy cane pen
two playdoh ornaments

I'm sorry, that's all I can remember! Thanks so much little Amanda! Daniel loved everything! :goodvibes

That's from my Amanda. Glad he likes everything. I think he also received a Jingle Buddy, probably a white bear that jingles and a laffy taffy ornament. The lady at the post office really was worried with all the jingeling, that something was or would be broken. I'm glad it got Daniel in good shape. Amanda is glad he liked everything and wishes him a Merry Christmas.
That means all 3 of mine have arrived. Now we're just waiting for Amanda and Sabrina to receive theirs.

snowwhitesmom
12-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Just back from vacation and came back to a package from snowwhitesmom....What a wonderful surprise to find something for myself instead of the tree. I love the pin set, especially the Mary Poppins one, she is my favorite Disney character. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so glad you liked it!

disneygrandy
12-03-2006, 06:23 PM
[QUOTE=AprilShowers][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkRed]DD and I received our packages yesterday! :cheer2:
Thank you so much DisneyGrandy! for everything!
My beautifuly wrapped packages included:
Lovely Angel Ornament
Beautiful blown glass ornament (looks hand painted ~ is it?)
Chocolate dipped marshmallows (already eaten!)
Candies & mints
Christmas plates & napkins
Christmas tissues
Candy Cand pens

Glad that you liked your package. The ornament may be hand painted but not by me. That one came from Rudolph's Christmas Store.
I'm hoping that you did receive cookie cutters in your package. My daughter will really be surprised if they are in her "surprise package" which was sent at the same time but not due to be delivered until Tuesday.

AprilShowers
12-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Oh yes! I almost forgot about the cookie cutters! I put them in the kitchen right away so I could use them tomorrow when we bake cookies! I'm sorry I forgot to list them. Thanks again for everything!!!! :goodvibes

BBGirl
12-03-2006, 08:16 PM
I received my package today it's a lovely Santa Mickey THanks.
My dad sent our my package Tuesday as it had not arrived by the time I left for DisneyWorld.

dvcfamily41801
12-04-2006, 10:07 AM
Our packages were sent Priority with DC. I apologize to both of our exchangees....I had a problem with Disneyshopping.com :furious: and my orders that I places on 11/19 were never processed.

Hope you both enjoy.

carole88
12-04-2006, 10:39 AM
My daughter Julianne received her package from Tessa, Carole88's daughter and she could not be more thrilled!

Tessa sent a mega tube of mini M&M's, a very cute pez dispenser, a glittery pen, and SIX ornaments, each one cuter than the last! Julianne is very excited, especially since Tessa sent a cute letter and a Christmas card with a picture of her and her sister. Julianne plans on writing her back, maybe they can be pen pals!

Thanks Tessa! :banana:

We are so glad that she liked her package. Tessa had lots of fun picking out the items for Julianne. I think she'd love to have her as a pen pal! :cheer2:

carole88
12-04-2006, 10:47 AM
DD and I received our packages yesterday! :cheer2:

DD Olivia's package from Rachel included:
Dalmation Pez Dispenser
Very neat feather mask ornament (we agree, very Las Vegasy!)
Wooden snowman ornament
Glass snowman ornament
Sparkly pen
Very cute Lollipop ornament (looks good enough to eat!)
Ballet slippers ornament
Very sparkly purple "Dream" ornament ~ DD has already taken to her room as it goes nicely with the decor there!
Also, a picture of Rachel which has already made it's way to our fridge!

Thanks to both of you for the neat Christmas surprises. It sure was fun!!! :goodvibes

Good to hear that everything arrived safely. Rachel was excited to hear that Olivia liked her package, especially the "Dream" ornament. That one matches Rachel's decor too!

amberdansmom
12-04-2006, 11:31 AM
That's from my Amanda. Glad he likes everything. I think he also received a Jingle Buddy, probably a white bear that jingles and a laffy taffy ornament. The lady at the post office really was worried with all the jingeling, that something was or would be broken. I'm glad it got Daniel in good shape. Amanda is glad he liked everything and wishes him a Merry Christmas.
That means all 3 of mine have arrived. Now we're just waiting for Amanda and Sabrina to receive theirs.
LOL that's it! I thought surely something's gonna be broken, so We opened it carefully! He likes all the jingles! :goodvibes

rbuzzotta
12-04-2006, 12:19 PM
I just recieved my exchange package from Beverly W from Clermont FL

She sent me 6 Disney ornaments that literally spell out D-I-S-N-E-Y and an adorable gold glitter angel antennae topper.

DD#2 is home sick today and it really brightened her day........mine too!! I have just the place for the ornaments on my tree!! I just need DH to get the ladder!!

I LOVE it!! thank you so much Beverly!! Maybe our paths will cross someday in Disney since your so close!!! I will think you of every Christmas as I do past Dis'ers who have sent me ornaments.

Happy Holidays!! :cheer2:

kimber79
12-04-2006, 12:54 PM
A big thank you to kimber79! She selected two packages of ornaments (one is a box of 3D snowflakes and the other is three stars that light up); an adapter to help with the lit ornaments, a cute Tinkerbelle ornament and several Winnie the Pooh and friends ornaments. Now, I canít wait to add them to my tree.

Happy holidays!

You are very much welcome ~ glad your package made it to you safely!! The adaptor goes with the Hallmark Star ornaments ~ I just couldn't pass those up, they are so beautiful when they are lite up! Take care.....have a very blessed holiday and enjoy those ornaments for many years to come!!

phisigprincess
12-04-2006, 05:15 PM
I received my ornaments from jetsetter90 today and I love them!! They're wondefully DIS themed and it was a blast to come home and open. :) Thanks again!!

Sonya
12-04-2006, 05:30 PM
I got mine today! Thank you kmebee!!! I love my santa, it is blown glass and is looking so pretty with the Christmas tree lights shining behind it!

I also got an Ohio U one! How fun! We have so many ornaments on our tree from all over the US and the world. It will fit right in.

I also got santa sticky notes, and a pad of paper and 2 pencils!

Thank you so much!

taekwondo mom
12-04-2006, 06:34 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Kellyla :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

I received my ornaments ..everything was wrapped and I love the red velvet bag..

Pooh in a wreath
Pooh with a red night shirt
Set of miniature Pooh ornaments... :cheer2: ( I'm so excited .. these are perfect for my tree that I'm decorating for our room at Disney..)
Pooh pen
Pooh Chocolate lollipop
Thank You.. :)

dean556
12-04-2006, 06:40 PM
I recieved today from Aprilshowers:
a mickey ornament,a santa suit ornament (how did you know my tree was all santa's? are u looking in my window?? lol) nemo chap stick,disney stickers,snowman sock and best of all wishes from a fellow dis'er
thanks you so much I really enjoyed it

Keli
12-04-2006, 06:42 PM
I received my package today from mrsheppo! Thanks so much, the angel ornament is just so lovely!
My package also had:
A gold poincetta ornament
A gold glass star ornament
A yankee candle voltive (Hot buttered rum, smells great!)
Two floating snowflake candles, and
spa essence body lotion that smells great and makes your skin feel so soft.
I hope I haven't forgotten anything, I loved it all.
Thanks again mrsheppo!

taekwondo mom
12-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Monica received her ornament..
Thank You, Oliva (Aprilshowers DD) :cheer2:

Hallmark Mickey dreaming of Christmas,, ( she put it on the Disney tree)
A red Santa suit ornament ..
socks
Christmas pencil
Nemo chapstick
Disney stickers

She loved everything..

goofy752
12-04-2006, 06:55 PM
I received my package today from Daisy Duck 5 (Alison) all the way from Bedford Nova Scotia and I just loved eveything I received she sent 4 different oranments one a flag of Canada and then a lightblub shaped ornament with Nemo and Dorie in it with snow which is just so cute and another glass shaped ornament with Winnie the Pooh Mickey and Pinocchio with snow and then a really cute ice cream cone ornament with an ice cream snowman in the cone with a piece of a spoon in the ice cream it looks good enough to eat and if that wasn't enough there were two red handtowels with Santa on them. I can not thank you enough for the items I truly love them all and am going to go and put all the ornaments on my tree now.

Thanks again Beverly

jetsetter90
12-04-2006, 07:06 PM
I received my ornaments from jetsetter90 today and I love them!! They're wondefully DIS themed and it was a blast to come home and open. :) Thanks again!!

Glad you liked them. When I saw the lime green I just had to get them.

TTFN
Jetsetter90

camreesmom
12-04-2006, 07:11 PM
Well, my package made it to it's destination......

kimmikayb
12-04-2006, 07:39 PM
Oh my goodness....I got my package today from Kelleigh1. Words can't express how lovely this package is! I'll try.....first there was a Mickey and Minnie Christmas card which has a pop up of them inside and Happy Holidays in gold. In a red "smile if you've been naughty" bag there was all kinds of goodies!!! A Mickey and Minnie glass ball ornament, a 2006 glass ball ornament with lots of Disney characters, two pairs of glow in the dark socks, 2 boxes of Mrs. Field's cookie inspired chocolates, Avon skin so soft shower gel and a Tinkerbelle naughty and nice ornament (it turns around depending if you are "naughty" or "nice"). I really, really love it all and it came on a day where I needed a pick me up! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!

disneygrandy
12-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Thank You to Keli for the beautiful nativity ornament that I received today.
I love your choice and your DH did a good job-it arrived in one piece.

Merry Christmas

mrsheppo
12-04-2006, 08:05 PM
I received my package today from mrsheppo! Thanks so much, the angel ornament is just so lovely!
My package also had:
A gold poincetta ornament
A gold glass star ornament
A yankee candle voltive (Hot buttered rum, smells great!)
Two floating snowflake candles, and
spa essence body lotion that smells great and makes your skin feel so soft.
I hope I haven't forgotten anything, I loved it all.
Thanks again mrsheppo!

I'm glad you liked it. Merry Christmas.

jennyL
12-04-2006, 09:34 PM
I got a great package from Todd today. It had a WDW ball ornament, three circle mickey bell ornament, mickey and minnie gingerbread ornament, and some chocolates.

Thanks I'm going to hang them on the tree now.

Disneydreaming6
12-05-2006, 12:17 AM
I came home from work tonight and there sitting on my table was a package from Whitegloves... Diane thank you so much, I just love it. In side the box was a lime green stocking, green sparkely stars, the hallmark ringing in christmas mickey ornament and also a bag, inside the bag was popurri,( know I spelt that wrong) and the most wonderful cranberry spice oil to resent with. It smells sooooo good. Thank You again Diane.

Kim

carole88
12-05-2006, 01:13 AM
My DD Rachel received her ornament today from Taekwondo Mom's DD Monica. She received a really cute musical Pooh Bear on a Eeoyore rocking horse, Pooh stickers, a Christmas notepad, 2 candy canes and a really beautiful Sorcerer Mickey sitting atop of a red glass ball ornament. Rachel was really excited to receive her gifts. The Mickey ornament is already on our tree, front and center!

KimRaye
12-05-2006, 01:18 AM
Well, my package made it to it's destination......So did mine, on Fri 12/1. Did I miss her post?? :confused3

taekwondo mom
12-05-2006, 03:48 AM
My DD Rachel received her ornament today from Taekwondo Mom's DD Monica. She received a really cute musical Pooh Bear on a Eeoyore rocking horse, Pooh stickers, a Christmas notepad, 2 candy canes and a really beautiful Sorcerer Mickey sitting atop of a red glass ball ornament. Rachel was really excited to receive her gifts. The Mickey ornament is already on our tree, front and center!

Glad everything arrived ok..

mickeyfan1
12-05-2006, 06:25 AM
I will send PMs to those receivers who have not posted, the ones that the sender knows the package arrived. I will also be PMing a few of you regarding your packages arriving, we have a few that are late, but either are now or will be soon on their way. This covers adults and kids. I sill have 2 or 3 people that I have not heard anything from regarding sending, If I have not heard, I will be making elf requests to some of you who said you would help out!

pennst8r
12-05-2006, 08:17 AM
I got confirmation this morning that mine was delivered yesterday.

Hope she likes it!

kelleigh1
12-05-2006, 09:20 AM
Oh my goodness....I got my package today from Kelleigh1. Words can't express how lovely this package is! I'll try.....first there was a Mickey and Minnie Christmas card which has a pop up of them inside and Happy Holidays in gold. In a red "smile if you've been naughty" bag there was all kinds of goodies!!! A Mickey and Minnie glass ball ornament, a 2006 glass ball ornament with lots of Disney characters, two pairs of glow in the dark socks, 2 boxes of Mrs. Field's cookie inspired chocolates, Avon skin so soft shower gel and a Tinkerbelle naughty and nice ornament (it turns around depending if you are "naughty" or "nice"). I really, really love it all and it came on a day where I needed a pick me up! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Merry Christmas!!!!!

Glad you liked it. At first I was looking for one of those traditional stockings (red with the white cuff) to put everything in, but when I saw the bag, I just loved it. I may have to head back to the store where I got that one and pick up a few more.

kellyla
12-05-2006, 09:40 AM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Kellyla :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

I received my ornaments ..everything was wrapped and I love the red velvet bag..

Pooh in a wreath
Pooh with a red night shirt
Set of miniature Pooh ornaments... :cheer2: ( I'm so excited .. these are perfect for my tree that I'm decorating for our room at Disney..)
Pooh pen
Pooh Chocolate lollipop
Thank You.. :)

I am so glad you liked everything.Hope you and your family have a great holiday season.Have fun at Disney. :)

kmebee
12-05-2006, 10:08 AM
I got mine today! Thank you kmebee!!! I love my santa, it is blown glass and is looking so pretty with the Christmas tree lights shining behind it!

I also got an Ohio U one! How fun! We have so many ornaments on our tree from all over the US and the world. It will fit right in.

I also got santa sticky notes, and a pad of paper and 2 pencils!

Thank you so much!

Glad you liked it. Thought the Ohio State one might fit with your other "around the world" ornaments. Tried to find something specific to this area. How could I not get that one?

kimmikayb
12-05-2006, 10:22 AM
I will send PMs to those receivers who have not posted, the ones that the sender knows the package arrived. I will also be PMing a few of you regarding your packages arriving, we have a few that are late, but either are now or will be soon on their way. This covers adults and kids. I sill have 2 or 3 people that I have not heard anything from regarding sending, If I have not heard, I will be making elf requests to some of you who said you would help out!

Thank you Marsha for doing everything!

I'm worried about my package going over seas. My postmaster did not install a great sense of confidence. It went priority overseas (so he told me) and was suppose to arrive in 4 to 5 days. I hope it's there by Friday!

Disneydreaming6
12-05-2006, 11:36 AM
checked the dc for the package I sent, it was received yesterday at around noon.

amberdansmom
12-05-2006, 01:05 PM
I just checked on mine that I sent. I got this...
Your item was delivered at 12:18 PM on December 1, 2006 in FAYETTEVILLE, NC 28312
Haven't seen that posted yet.

amberdansmom
12-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Your item was delivered at 2:09 PM on December 2, 2006 in LONDON, KY 40744.

Haven't seen that one posted yet either.

amberdansmom
12-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Your item was delivered at 11:37 AM on December 2, 2006 in COPPERAS COVE, TX 76522.

This was from the last of the boxes I sent out and I have not seen any of them posted as being recieved. At least I know they made it. ;)

amberdansmom
12-05-2006, 01:15 PM
Mine went out today...should be to desitinations by mid week.

Yay! :yay: I'm glad your daughter liked the spongebob ornaments! My DS is the biggest fan and I was a bit unsure how a girl would like em! Glad to see they made it and she liked it! :woohoo:

pennst8r
12-05-2006, 01:17 PM
I got a package today!

ellyn2000 sent me a beautiful Lucy in the Wardrobe ornament--one of our favorite movies! Some simmering potpourri, and a few Yankee Tarts. Hmmm...I may not have to bake after all! I can just heat up the Christmas Cookie one to get that wonderful smell! :teeth:

Thanks so much!

PS...you didn't have to express mail it--I could've been patient :goodvibes

pennst8r
12-05-2006, 09:42 PM
Jessica,

The one you posted as delivered in KY might be the exchanger who's house burned down.

DisneyCP2002
12-05-2006, 09:47 PM
I got a great package from sonogirl yesterday. Thank you Lori for the great stuff. I got:

A Santa Ornament
A Mickey Ears Ornament dressed up as Santa
A stitch magnet
A Mickey mouse rice krispie treat
Bath & Body Works Hand soap in my fav. scent Black Rasberry Vanilla

Thank you again so much Lori for the great stuff.

pilikia97
12-05-2006, 11:03 PM
I received my package from TaeKwondoMom today (actually, it was delivered either today or yesterday, but I checked the mailbox today, lol)! Inside I found:

A neat glass Santa head ornament
2 Candy canes (Disney of course!)
A colorful, jeweled photo frame ornament
a fancy glass and wire Sorcerer Mickey 2006 ornament
and a cute Mickey Christmas card

Thank you Veronica for a great ornament package! :teeth: The ornaments are already hanging up on my tree :thumbsup2

Nite0wl71
12-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Well, my package made it to it's destination......
I received my exchange from Julie yesterday, I worked nights last night and days today. I am very sorry I didn't post sooner. :blush:

It was a wonderful package, she sent me 6 ornaments, now lets hope I can describe them.

a very cute Santa that looks like he is made from play-doh
blocks stacked on top of each other that spell out Noel
white crochet Angel
stained glass bell that has a cristmas tree and bell dangling from it
snowman jingle bell
lovely gold bell, when I hung it on the tree I told my DD That "everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings" she thought I was crazy :crazy:

She also sent me 2 light up pens--Donald and Eeyore
pretzel Goldfish
Hershey dark chocolate sticks
and 3 packs of Swiss Miss cocoa

I loved everything and all the ornaments are on my tree, the Angel is by my mom's ornament. Santa is with my collection of Santas.

Thank you very much and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

Nite0wl71
12-05-2006, 11:51 PM
My DD Stacey received her exchange yesterday also. It was from Lexi DD of April Showers.

She received

A very big red ball ornament with Santa's belt across it---very cute
Tinkerbell ornament from Hallmark, she is reading and according to Stacey "Oh how adorable"

snowman socks
Christmas pencil with Santa eraser
Nemo chapstick
Disney stickers and a very cute snowman card.

She liked it all very much and they are both on the tree.

A big Thank you to Lexi and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

ANTSS2001
12-06-2006, 12:57 AM
Mine just went out!!!

rec'd my exchange yesterday...

- Bathtime with Dumbo from hallmark

thank you so much!

-timmy

KatDisney
12-06-2006, 03:06 AM
I know I'm a little late but my package is going out tomorrow (wednesday). I was down with walking pnemonia so I wasn't able to go shopping like I wanted to. Getting better but still not feeling top notch. So sorry for my delay. I hope my pal enjoys the package.

Kathy

whogirl'smom
12-06-2006, 06:20 AM
2 parts to this post:

Got my package on Tues! Thanks Deanna; the Jr. Mints shaking really threw me! I wasn't thinking ornament exchange as I opened it because of the noise--I kept wondering what I had ordered off ebay that I had forgotten! LOL! Got a cute snowman on an ice cube ornamnent and a glass disk with Mickey on it, and the Junior Mints!

Finally... drum roll....I am sending my package out today! The ornament I ordered arrived and it was worth waiting for!!!! I almost bought another one since it was taking so long, but I'm glad I waited for this one. Going from down south to up north, so maybe 3-4 days to get there!

dbogen
12-06-2006, 06:59 AM
2 parts to this post:

Got my package on Tues! Thanks Deanna; the Jr. Mints shaking really threw me! I wasn't thinking ornament exchange as I opened it because of the noise--I kept wondering what I had ordered off ebay that I had forgotten! LOL! Got a cute snowman on an ice cube ornamnent and a glass disk with Mickey on it, and the Junior Mints!

I'm glad you liked it. I had to get the snowman I couldn't resist, after all he is sitting on a dis green icecube. When making the glass one I thought the marker would have been darker, maybe I should have used the black.

Anyway I'm glad they were liked.

jennyL
12-06-2006, 07:46 AM
rec'd my exchange yesterday...

- Bathtime with Dumbo from hallmark

thank you so much!

-timmy

Glad it got there. I didn't originnally get one for myself but I was out this weekend and just had to pick one up for me. LOL

mtblujeans
12-06-2006, 11:16 AM
I know I'm a little late but my package is going out tomorrow (wednesday). I was down with walking pnemonia so I wasn't able to go shopping like I wanted to. Getting better but still not feeling top notch. So sorry for my delay. I hope my pal enjoys the package.

KathyGet lots of rest, if you can.....I know that is hard to do this time of year! I hear you can expect to take quite a while to get better with this one so take good care of yourself for the next month or two. :goodvibes

kinntj
12-06-2006, 11:38 AM
My package went out today to Mtblujeans. Thank you again for being understanding. Maybe that'll teach me to get out and buy this stuff right away since I won't know what's around the corner.

You should get your package on Friday by 3pm.

Tammy

Nite0wl71
12-06-2006, 02:39 PM
My DD 2sweetangels is having problems with her computer so I am posting for her :)

She received her ornaments the other day, they are from KT27--Katie.

glass pickle ornament with the story
Santa's mittens
stuffed snowman
stuffed Angel which is hanging on her wall.

She says to tell you Thank you very much and she loves everything.

Happy Holidays to you and your DH. I hope you had a great cruise :thumbsup2 and wishing your DH a safe tour.

mtblujeans
12-06-2006, 03:44 PM
My package went out today to Mtblujeans. Thank you again for being understanding. Maybe that'll teach me to get out and buy this stuff right away since I won't know what's around the corner.

You should get your package on Friday by 3pm.

TammyThank you, Tammy! I will post when it arrives. :wizard:

kozmo
12-06-2006, 04:22 PM
Hey Sonogirl,
Please have faith in me , iwill have your package overnighted friday, keep your eye peeled !! SSSoo sorry i am late. I havent been to work since
last week ,been sick since thanksgiving ,but am determined to be out by fri.

Trish5768
12-06-2006, 06:03 PM
I received my package today from Cindy (clhcpaca). I got:

a Pooh's Christmas List Hallmark ornament (very cute)
a stocking
a 2 year planner
snowman ornament w/my name on it
a Santa doorknob decoration
Christmas socks
Christmas pencils
a deck of Mickey Mouse cards

Thank you, Cindy for a great package. I loved it all! :thumbsup2

CrazyBoutDisney
12-06-2006, 06:28 PM
Whoo-hoo! I got the most beautiful ornament today from Disney Sweetie--Pam. It is a ceramic ivory-colored ball showing Mickey & Minnie in Victorian dress, kissing under the mistletoe. Lots of beautiful golden accents on it, too! Thank you so very much, Pam! It matches the stockings we picked up last year, too!!

Tink33
12-06-2006, 07:24 PM
A big hug to KimRaye
http://images.disneysites.com/clipart/images77/Holidays/Christmas/Mickey_Minnie/xmas-mic-min06a.gif

I finally made it to the post office today and received the biggest box of Christmas items. I took pictures to share.

The first group of ornaments I opened were snowmen. One is a wooden snowman holding a present, one is a clay type snowman and the last is a picture frame snowman.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/pe2e8c328cf5449c3b64e69a63524ccc1/ebbb2723.jpg

Next were 2 Yankee Candles. Christmas Berries and Home for the Holidays. I am no longer a Yankee Candle virgin. Yes, you read that right. I have never had a YC and now I have two.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/pbaf4385f8f1beaa9fc522c973fa64966/ebbb2722.jpg

The next group is holiday misc. A Hallmark reindeer ornament who likes to shop, some candy, a holiday beanie named Joy and a holiday tissue box cover.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/pfb7a822d89ecdf5b0f07ef2c1574db0c/ebbb2726.jpg

Last, but not least was the Disney group. A stain glass Mickey with a DIS green scarf and hat, Donald sitting on a red ornament and my favorite - a dated glass snow globe with Mickey inside. It reminds me of last year's Disneyland Holiday commercial.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid220/p1fd333e630e79db0e393ddd0676e4a91/ebbb2724.jpg

Kim, you warmed my heart today. I thank you for your kindness and generous spirit. May you be blessed this holiday season and always.

mickeyfan1
12-06-2006, 08:05 PM
Tomorrow afternoon I will be going through all the posts here and comparing it to my spreadsheet for arrivals. I have been in contact will ALL senders and have commitments from all but one that everything will be out by the end of the week. We had a few illnesses and other family emergencies, I have also contacted many recievers to let them know that the package would arrive, albiet late. Once I getallthe recieved messages nopted, I will contact all those that have not posted (other than the aforementioned) to see if they just forgot to post or if they have not recieved. I will then contact all senders and see what we can do about tracking or replacements if needed. The way I do it is anyone who sends a package that goes missing gets the first chance to replace it. If they don't, then shame on them (unless there are extenuating circumstances that are told to me), they will ba added to my bad senders list and the package will be elfed. I don't think I will have to do that, tho, we seem to be all playing fair. Yay!!! And I will be chrcking on the kids, too. There seem to ba many more missing reporting recieved over there. I HATE when the kids get disssapointed.

And please, if you have any concerns about your package arriving and not seeing it posted here, or if you got a damaged package, or if you got something less than the mionimum, please let me know so that I can help contact the other party.

This is the 4th year I have done the OE, and I may be bowing out for next year, so if any of you want to take this on one, PM me!

carole88
12-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I just got my mail and received a great package of goodies from dreamgirl78. I received:

Mickey Mouse refridgerator notepad
3 Mickey Mouse gel pens
snowman oven mitts
glass pickle ornament with story (can't wait to start this tradition)
snowman ornament made out of different size pearls
glass snowman ornament

Thank you very much dreamgirl78. Everything is fantastic!

TnTsParty
12-06-2006, 08:31 PM
So sorry I didn't post earlier but I recieved my package on Tuesday. I was so excited to get a glass ball ornament from WDW as I didn't end up getting one this year. It now makes the 3rd year I have one for. I also got lots of yummy candy (Lindor) and 2 nice cancles and a picture of Santa in the parade at Disney. But I am sorry I don't remember who sent the package. Thank you very much though - I really appreciate it - I love the glass ornament ball and everything else.

mtblujeans
12-06-2006, 09:57 PM
Hey Sonogirl,
Please have faith in me , iwill have your package overnighted friday, keep your eye peeled !! SSSoo sorry i am late. I havent been to work since
last week ,been sick since thanksgiving ,but am determined to be out by fri.Boy, it sounds like there are some awful upper respiratory bugs going around this winter already. Hope everyone is healthy and feeling better again real soon!!

neatokimmo
12-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Carole & Family

Thanks so much for the box of goodies!

I got a fun santa ornament, a wooden dangly santa ornament, a purple/pink mask ornament, a red striped candy ribbon ornament, a glittery green wish ornament & a big hershey's kiss!

Thanks for all the fun stuff :)

Kim

neatokimmo
12-06-2006, 10:38 PM
I forgot to post that my box is out and you should get it today or tomorrow :) I peanut-ed it to death, let me know if something doesn't make it in one piece, I insured it :)

Thanks! - Kim

SunKat
12-06-2006, 10:43 PM
I received my package from Tanya (Tink N Pooh) today, thank you!!!

I got an adorable handpainted wooden elf ornament and a Sugar and Spice jar candle. Mmmm!

Thank you Tanya and Merry Christmas!

mommystieg
12-06-2006, 10:50 PM
Our three packages are headed out West today, with DC. Postman said they might have it by Monday...wow.

TTFN

Jetsetter90
We received a package on Monday -- sorry about the delay in posting--basketball on Monday, cheer practice on Tuesday and church tonight. Sara and April received an assortment of amazing stuff. The snowgirl and VW bug ornaments are a huge hit with Sara. April picked up the Care Bear ornament and asked "Is dis mine?" There were also blue and white Mickey ornaments, two pocket sized games, an assortment of candy, a jingle bell snowman, an adorable ice cream cone snowman, a cute Santa ball and a Christmas Beanie bear. Thanks so much for all of the awesome stuff. Have a great holiday and happy New Year :sunny:

mommystieg
12-06-2006, 10:57 PM
I got confirmation this morning that mine was delivered yesterday.

Hope she likes it!

Got it!! Thanks so much -- I almost bought myself the Mickey Hallmark ornament -- it's so cute!!! My kids are very impressed with the candy Christmas scene ornament -- I am sure it will mysteriously go missing from the tree....The little snowman dish is precious and I will take care to keep the Santa bucket full of Hershey kisses away from the candy thieves. I will probably also have to hide the cute Winnie the Pooh planner from my oldest DD--she was admiring it earlier. Thanks so much for everything -- have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

mommystieg
12-06-2006, 11:01 PM
DH put four packages in the mail on Monday and they were going all over the place -- Arizona, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and New York. They should be there today or tomorrow. Sorry about the delay but with three kids, life can be kinda chaotic around here. I hope everything arrives soon and safely :sunny:

KimRaye
12-07-2006, 12:13 AM
A big hug to KimRaye
Kim, you warmed my heart today. I thank you for your kindness and generous spirit. May you be blessed this holiday season and always.Wow! Pics and everything! :teeth: Thanks for the lovely wishes, too!

(Donald is an antenna topper, btw ;) ) Merry Christmas! :santa:

jetsetter90
12-07-2006, 08:08 AM
We received a package on Monday -- sorry about the delay in posting--basketball on Monday, cheer practice on Tuesday and church tonight. Sara and April received an assortment of amazing stuff. The snowgirl and VW bug ornaments are a huge hit with Sara. April picked up the Care Bear ornament and asked "Is dis mine?" There were also blue and white Mickey ornaments, two pocket sized games, an assortment of candy, a jingle bell snowman, an adorable ice cream cone snowman, a cute Santa ball and a Christmas Beanie bear. Thanks so much for all of the awesome stuff. Have a great holiday and happy New Year :sunny:

Glad the girls liked everything. The lime green VW bug and snowgirl were disboard inspired. ;)

TTFN
Jetsetter90

whogirl'smom
12-07-2006, 08:41 AM
Sent mine out yesterday Priority Mail with DC. They said 2-3 days!!!

kimbac3
12-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I just arrived home on Tuesday night and had a wonderful package waiting for me!! It was from Lisa - scoutsmom99.
I got:
2 Yankee candle votives -midnight cove-they smell nice
huge Mickey mug - dark green, my favorite color! Perfect for hot chocolate!!
Mickey & friends pen - too cute!
woodsman Mickey ornament -he's holding a pine cone, really unique I love it!!
red ball with Sorcerer Mickey on top with a 2006 plaque on it -hard to describe but it's really cool!!
Gingerbread man ornament - I collect gingerbread things so this was perfect!!

Thank you so much!!! I love everything!!!! Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!
Kimba

dvcfamily41801
12-07-2006, 10:52 AM
Looks like Matts package is in the area of its new home...

Your item arrived at 7:50 AM on December 7, 2006 in LAURINBURG, NC 28352. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

And mine looks like it was delivered yesterday!!

Your item was delivered at 11:53 AM on December 6, 2006 in GILROY, CA 95020.

Hope they enjoy their packages. We are getting our tree tonight and decorating tomorrow! We cant wait to see what new ornaments we will be adding this year!!!! :)

Whitegloves
12-07-2006, 12:30 PM
I just wanted to send a thank you to Trish (TRISH5768).
I got my ornaments.
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Holiday smiles,
Diane =0)

BBGirl
12-07-2006, 01:57 PM
My package was mailed out last Tues and I haven't heard yet that it's been recieved & I'm getting worried. How long does it take to get something to Canada?? :confused3 My Dad mailed it out for me as it had not come in before I left. So if you got an oranment in Canada and your not sure who it came from that would be. :teeth:

mickeyfan1
12-07-2006, 02:32 PM
My package was mailed out last Tues and I haven't heard yet that it's been recieved & I'm getting worried. How long does it take to get something to Canada?? :confused3 My Dad mailed it out for me as it had not come in before I left. So if you got an oranment in Canada and your not sure who it came from that would be. :teeth:

Canada can take 2 to 3 weeks!

mickeyfan1
12-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Attention all KIDS exchangers. I may have made a HUGE error and given one name to 2 people and shipped the other. If you remember to whom you were sending, please PM me. I feel really badly that I may have cause some dissapointment, but if I did, no worries, the skipped person will have lots on the way!

Kitty 34
12-07-2006, 04:05 PM
I received my wonderful package today from Grendalynn. :Pinkbounc

It was full of all kinds of goodies.....a snowman thermometer, a little nutcracker, tic tacs, a snowman bulb, a candle and an awesome Disney CD of Christmas music that I'm listening to right now. My 17 yr old DS is even enjoying and laughing at the characters singing The 12 Days of Christmas!! :rotfl:

Thank you so much Gredel!!! :love:

Trish5768
12-07-2006, 05:34 PM
I just wanted to send a thank you to Trish (TRISH5768).
I got my ornaments.
Merry Christmas!!!!!
Holiday smiles,
Diane =0)

I'm glad that you got them. I'm very sorry that two broke in transit. :sad2:

Maureenmouse
12-07-2006, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=dvcfamily41801]Looks like Matts package is in the area of its new home...

Your item arrived at 7:50 AM on December 7, 2006 in LAURINBURG, NC 28352. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

That was to Amanda. She's thrilled with all her new ornaments and treats.
She received:
a Tink Christmas Ball
A Princess Candy ornament
A gingerbread ornament
a snow child on a polar bear with a lime green scarf
a polar bear PEZ
a Princess candy jewelery set and 2 great Holiday books
She'll read the books tonight to her little sister.

Thank you so much Matt. Everrything was perfect for Amanda. She already put the ornaments on the tree.

Merry Christmas to Matt and Family.

now we're only waiting for Sabrina's.

pennst8r
12-07-2006, 07:54 PM
Got it!! Thanks so much -- I almost bought myself the Mickey Hallmark ornament -- it's so cute!!! My kids are very impressed with the candy Christmas scene ornament -- I am sure it will mysteriously go missing from the tree....The little snowman dish is precious and I will take care to keep the Santa bucket full of Hershey kisses away from the candy thieves. I will probably also have to hide the cute Winnie the Pooh planner from my oldest DD--she was admiring it earlier. Thanks so much for everything -- have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!!!

So glad you liked it!
I truly understand about running around with kids and sports---I'm just thrilled that soccer season is over!
Have a great holiday!

corrie
12-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Just received my Christmas ornament-I absolutely love it. It is a beautiful White House ornament in a gorgeous white box with a winter scene of the White House on it. I'm so thrilled and excited. I am so into history - can't wait to read the booklet with it.

It is from Tina in Pennsylvania- we did a tour of your state and Washington,DC, about 25 years ago. Have always said we wanted to see more attractions in your Capital City and now I would really love to go back. How far is your city from Washinton,DC?

This ornament is so perfect- I'll always treasure it. I love this exchange for the opportunity to receive ornaments that are representative of another area and country. I'm so excited and thrilled. Can't wait to show it to my sister who was on the trip with me and to my niece who got me hooked on this exchange.

Now that I look at it again it also reminds me of the American pavillion at Epcot- one of the best attractions in Disney World. Thanks so much. :thanks:

BBGirl
12-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Just received my Christmas ornament-I absolutely love it. It is a beautiful White House ornament in a gorgeous white box with a winter scene of the White House on it. I'm so thrilled and excited. I am so into history - can't wait to read the booklet with it.

It is from Tina in Pennsylvania- we did a tour of your state and Washington,DC, about 25 years ago. Have always said we wanted to see more attractions in your Capital City and now I would really love to go back. How far is your city from Washinton,DC?

This ornament is so perfect- I'll always treasure it. I love this exchange for the opportunity to receive ornaments that are representative of another area and country. I'm so excited and thrilled. Can't wait to show it to my sister who was on the trip with me and to my niece who got me hooked on this exchange.

Now that I look at it again it also reminds me of the American pavillion at Epcot- one of the best attractions in Disney World. Thanks so much. :thanks:
DC is my Hometown which is why I picked that ornament for you. It's 2 hours from where I live now which isn't too bad considering my folks are still in MD right outside DC. I am SOOO gald you like it. THey always have a great ornament but I really like this years. THank goodess it made it I was getting worried.
Tina