PDA

View Full Version : Any Disney shower ideas?

NoodlesTheRabbit
11-25-2001, 12:36 PM
Hi guys! I was thinking about having a Disney theme for my bridal shower. Any ideas? I would like to have a different princess movie theme for each table. I would also like to have Mickey shaped topiary trees as the centerpieces...what about favors? any other suggestions?

wdwpluto
11-25-2001, 06:51 PM
Hmmm.. (thinking while typing)...Carlson Craft makes personalized Mickey & Minnie candy bar wrappers (to put on Hersey bars). Or there's those molds where you make your own chocolate. I've seen them with Mickey & Minnie. Can you tell I'm into chocolate today? :)

Hmm...princess themed tables - how 'bout something that a princess would use? Like a single use bubble bath thing in a pretty container? Or something different for each table. Something with a rose for the Belle table, something with an apple for the Snow White table and something with a glass slipper for the Cinderella table.

HTH,
Lori

NoodlesTheRabbit
11-26-2001, 02:07 PM
Thanks Lori!! Good ideas!! I really like the rose, apple, etc. idea...any others out there??

ead79
12-03-2001, 08:02 PM
For Every Party offers Disney invitations you could use. Disney Club members get 10% off. Their website can be accessed through the "from our friends" section of the Disney Club website. Hope this helps! :)