PDA

View Full Version : We're going to Candlelight as a guest of Disney.....

allison k
11-17-2006, 09:32 PM
I've never been to this before. Although, I remember going to the park one time when it was happening. Whoa, talk about a crowd! I briefly entertained the notion of trying to get tix this year, but decided not to when I realized our mini vacation wouldn't coincide.

But then, I get an e-mail from my DH that he got from Disney...

You will be receiving an invitation in the mail to attend the Candlelight Ceremony here at the Disneyland Resort on December 2nd at 5:30 p.m.

Plus, we get to go a reception afterward in Innoventions.

Yay! :Pinkbounc

This will be a nice treat, especially since we're spending our anniversary the Sunday before with the in-laws having late Thanksgiving dinner. Every once in a while, something fun happens. And, I'm grateful to let it!

Just had to share the news!

abby
11-17-2006, 09:43 PM
How fun. Enjoy..... :cool1:

Alex2kMommy
11-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Hmmm. I wasn't sure how to read your post. Is the Candlelight invitation your treat for having to spend your anniversary visiting the in-laws? :rotfl:

But seriously, do you know why Disney sent these to you? Did you win them, is it part of the Year of a Million Dreams, does it have something to do with DH's job?

How awesome! I hope you have a fantastic time~

ter-moo
11-18-2006, 08:55 AM
How fun!!! That sounds great. Will you get special seating as a guest?

I think you should write them back and ask them to throw in dinner at Club 33! :thumbsup2

allison k
11-18-2006, 10:47 AM
DH works for a local music store, and they somehow worked with Yamaha/Disney to make sure they could get the instruments to use for the show. Still not 100% sure on how that worked. I'm not sure if we get special seating or not, but DH thinks so. I just want an end seat, since I'm sure I'll be going to the bathroom a lot. (preggo bladder)

I would love it if we could go to Club 33. We were able to go once. Very cool......very expensive. Not something we can afford too often.

Just the tix are good enough for me!