PDA

View Full Version : Do the strollers at DL recline?

zandjmom
11-16-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm hoping just to get a stroller (free w/my Disney Visa!!) at the park and not have to bring one on the plane. Do they recline for naps? And is there storage room underneath??

hlbtimes2
11-16-2006, 11:53 PM
The strollers look like this:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a11/hlbtimes2/IMG_1441.jpg

The do not recline, and the storage is odd. It opens to the back, so it always feels like the contents are going to fall out. The good thing is, if it falls out you step on it, so you know it fell out! LOL They are pretty good size strollers. My kids were 7 1/2 and 4 in that picture. They are both tall for their age, and fit ok.

B9erSteve
11-18-2006, 02:34 PM
My son was very uncomfortable in it.

zandjmom
11-18-2006, 08:47 PM
If I brought a small pillow for him to sleep would that help? I really don't want to have to bring a stroller on the plane.

hlbtimes2
11-19-2006, 07:19 PM
My kids slept in them just fine. No they can't lay down, but they can't lay in the car either and they sleep there ok.

disney-super-mom
11-20-2006, 11:01 AM
Our three year old slept in one just fine. Plus they're so easy to push - like a jogging stroller - very smooth. :thumbsup2

I think they're fine for kids 2 years old and up, but for the younger babes who still nap a lot, I would bring a stroller that reclines. Also, you'd want to have your own stroller to get the little one (and all his/her stuff and all of your stuff) back to your room after you leave the parks. :)

SamIAm21
11-20-2006, 11:15 AM
They are made of a sort of netted material (think lawnchair only sturdier), which makes them a lot more comfortable and lightweight than the WDW strollers. They don't recline, but my 6 year old was able to sleep in them fairly well. Just a catnap here and there.

And they are far more maneuverable and easy to push than other park strollers.