PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at DL this week?

CindyH
11-16-2006, 03:06 PM
I am thinking about going to DL this week in 2007 (the week before Thanksgiving) but would like to confirm that the following are up/running:

- Holiday/Christmas decorations
- Holiday/Christmas themed parade
- IASW Holiday

Anything else that we'd see/do that we wouldn't the rest of the year? Thanks for helping me plan! :goodvibes

iceskatejen
11-16-2006, 03:27 PM
The Christmas decorations are indeed up. The parade starts tomorrow. IASW Holiday started last Friday. Other things to see include Santa's Reindeer Roundup.

CindyH
11-16-2006, 03:35 PM
It's really killing me to wait that long, but we'll all just have to be patient...

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :crazy: :grouphug: :banana:

wishonstars
11-17-2006, 08:21 PM
Santa's Reindeer Roundup

What is Santa's Reindeer Roundup?

Oh, and don't forget to ride the Haunted Mansion with the holiday overlay! :)

iceskatejen
11-17-2006, 11:44 PM
Reindeer Roundup is at Big Thunder Ranch. Santa and Mrs. Claus are there for pictures. There are reindeer, plus music, art projects for the kids, cookies to decorate, games, etc...

Another^Dimension
11-18-2006, 12:17 AM
There was a healthy crowd at DL today...

The 60 foot beautifully decorated Christmas tree is up in Town Square and the Holiday decor is all over Main Steet, New Orleans Square, ToonTown, various parts of Frontierland and a bit in Critter Country....
Sleeping Beauty Castle looks wonderful!

Don't miss Haunted Mansion Holiday, Believe in Holiday Magic fireworks, It's a Small World Holiday or the Christmas Fantasy parade... :thumbsup2

All of which were up & running and looking great & wonderful today! 11/17.

wishonstars
11-18-2006, 01:02 AM
Thank you iceskatejen... there's just SO MUCH to do... one more fun thing to work into the agenda! :)