PDA

View Full Version : Face painting

gregdan
11-16-2006, 08:23 AM
My DH & DS(6) LOVE to get their faces painted together. We have several
pix on the walls, it's very cute to see prior years. We had them done in Florida.
Does DW have them and where are they located? DCA? Thanks

got2travel
11-16-2006, 11:02 AM
I don't remember anything in the parks, but there might be something in California Adventure back in the Paradise Pier area. But I know for sure that there is a stand in Downtown Disney that has some really cute designs. If you're not familiar with Disneyland, it is unlike WDW. You can walk to both parks and walk to Downtown Disney.

Albort
11-16-2006, 11:20 AM
well, the only place i know that have them for sure is the tomorrowland <--> Fantasyland route... aka backside of the matterhorn. thats the only one i know.

mystic_path
11-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Yup they definately do have it in Disneyland. Like Albort just said, its on the tomorrowland/fantasyland route behind the matterhorn.

Alex2kMommy
11-16-2006, 01:58 PM
There was a vendor in DTD who was doing face painting when we were there in late September. Really involved, beautifully done ones, too! I was kind of surprised at the elaborate designs on very young children, both because the kids must have sat still for quite awhile, and also because they seemed to stay on so well! You would think they'd smear them right away, but they must put something on them to make them smear-proof.

staley7580
11-16-2006, 02:16 PM
My son got his done at Paradise Pier, in CA. It was very cute and cost about, ummm I wanna say $14. He was painted like a dalmation, they even put a hidden mickey in his dots. Too cute!

abby
11-16-2006, 06:06 PM
They also do face painting at the princess fantsy faire.

mystic_path
11-16-2006, 08:30 PM
My son got his done at Paradise Pier, in CA. It was very cute and cost about, ummm I wanna say $14. He was painted like a dalmation, they even put a hidden mickey in his dots. Too cute!

Thats adorable. What will they think of next? :rolleyes: lol.

I thought they had a face painting in DCA but I wasnt sure where. I wanted to get mine done. LOL! :rotfl: