View Full Version : Help with Disney Car Accessories

11-16-2006, 09:04 AM
I know this isn't Disneyland related (is kinda but still...) so forgive me but I am wracking my brains...

I've just got my first car :drive: and I'm buying a few Disney accessories to "DISNEY-FY" it!! I'm getting the cutest Pluto sticker "Get off my tail!!" (found that hilarious) and a few antenna toppers (with a spring base too - so I can interchange them on the dash and so it won't get stolen from the antenna) but am also after one of the character sucker/dangle things you can get. When we last went WDW (2001) my sister got a Tinkerbell one for her car. When we went to DLR in 2004, I got a Mickey one as I was then looking at cars (I stopped forma year or two but I just got one - finally) but since then, my Mum has nicked it and put it in her car!!! :confused3

I remember seeing them at the DLR this past summer so I know they still make them but I am having the hardest time finding them online and remembering what they called. We threw the boxes too so I can't even find them. They have a great selection of antenna toppers at the LaughingPlace store but no dangles. So, my question is...

Can anyone tell me what they're called and possibly even a place that sells them online? I'm dying to get one!! Any ideas what characters they do these days? I'm kicking myself for not stocking up in the summer now!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup2

11-16-2006, 11:26 AM
Maybe you can call Disney DelivEARS and describe it to them. If they can figure out what it is, they can send it to you. (800) 362-4533

I believe that they have a $25 minimum.

If that doesn't work for you, I could look when I'm there next month, or another DISer could look if they are there sooner.

11-16-2006, 11:27 AM
I actually saw the suction cup window danglers at Wal-Mart. Maybe someone can help me confirm. Try automotive stores as well.

11-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Thanks guys. :thumbsup2 I tried searching using a few other words and found some on eBay:



At least I know they're called danglers now. I'd try WalMart but I'm from the UK and we don't have the wonderful store here!!! :(

I can only find boring (IMO) characters on eBay, so if anyone does see somewhere to buy them online, I'd greatly appreciate it!! ;)

11-16-2006, 11:59 AM
They do still have these in the parks. I saw them 2 weeks ago. I'd so like one of the other posters said and call Deliverears. Not sure if they ship overseas though. There's also MouseShoppe on mouseplanet.com. They carry a lot of park merchandise too.