PDA

View Full Version : Can't find Candelight Proc. on Dis. calendar

eargal
11-15-2006, 06:56 PM
I don't see the candelight processional on the calendar at disney.go.com. I know I saw some threads in Oct. where people were planning to go and thought it would be Dec 2 and 3. Any formal word? Have they announced the narrator?

I am hoping it is not on that weekend since I am a huge "Bah-Humbuger" and would easily trade the event for lower crowds. :eeyore:

bclydia
11-15-2006, 07:38 PM
Yes, the candlelight processional is on Dec 2 and 3rd. Two shows each night. I posted earlier looking to see if they had announced the narrator, but so far, no one seems to know. I have tickets for the Saturday show at 5:30pm so I'm most excited! I wouldn't trade it at all!!!
Lydia
PS Sorry to hear your plans are dampened though

eargal
11-16-2006, 12:56 PM
PS Sorry to hear your plans are dampened though
You are really too sweet! Somehow over the past 30+ years I have managed to learn that it's not all about me. :rotfl2:

My kids and my parents will love the whole thing and anything that makes my kids happy, makes me happy too. pixiedust:

Disneyluvr81
11-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Hi -- I just saw posted over on laughingplace that the Narrators for this years processional are Hector Elizondo for Saturday night and Andy Garcia for Sunday night.

They also posted the links to their Internet Movie Database sites but I can't post links yet. But if you go to imdb website and put in their names, you will be able to see what movies/shows they have done!

Hope that helps. We are going Sunday night. This will be mine and my boyfriends first year so I am very excited. :sunny:

kelmac284
11-18-2006, 04:34 PM
I really want to go to this next year. Any hints on how to guarantee getting tix? It sounded like this year was NUTS!! How soon and when do they actually tell you when the tix go on sale? I really don't want to miss it and since dh and I are probably going to fly down just for the weekend I will probably buy my plane tickets far in advance and then it would stink if we didn't get tix.

I am an AP holder so just wondering if any of you that have gone have any helpful info.

Thanks!