PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a couple snow rugs-Success TY

Melp
11-15-2006, 02:25 AM
EDIT: Thank you for the offers for trading, I was able to complete this request :) Therefore this thread can be closed. Thank you again!

I am wondering if any one may have one or two snow rugs for trade. I have one on loan from a friend right now but really could use a couple of my own for a room I am making. What I know I have for trade right now is:

Tron Arcade Cabinets
Pirate cannon or turret walls
costume pieces from last month
Tron Lightcycle pins
Churro pins
Ghost Pins
Space Mt. Sign Pins
Possibly credits

I probably have other stuff too depending on what is wanted or what I find in inventory when VMK opens tomorrow. Please let me know if you have any and what you would want for them. Thanks!! :)

Goofy05
11-15-2006, 11:54 AM
I have some snow rugs. I would like some pirate cannon walls, but I'm only looking for the flat walls. Maybe two or three walls per rug? I'm not sure what's fair, other than the walls are still obtainable and you can get more than one, unlike the snow rugs.
I can offer maybe five rugs to trade.
Make an offer.

HeDiedxILive
11-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Just to point out... KrazyPete has a few snow rugs for trade, if you'd visit his Experiment! Ned Pin=Inferno trade thread.

Melp
11-15-2006, 03:21 PM
I have some snow rugs. I would like some pirate cannon walls, but I'm only looking for the flat walls. Maybe two or three walls per rug? I'm not sure what's fair, other than the walls are still obtainable and you can get more than one, unlike the snow rugs.
I can offer maybe five rugs to trade.
Make an offer.
I do have some walls right now and so far this seems like the best offer I have had (Actually only real offer lol). Before I make a final decision I would like to keep this open for maybe at least until tonight.

Just to point out... KrazyPete has a few snow rugs for trade, if you'd visit his Experiment! Ned Pin=Inferno trade thread.
Thanks for the tip, but when I checked his thread I did not see them listed and I noticed someone wanted to claim them as soon as he traded you for them ;) Looked a little too late I think lol.

groovyguestgirl
11-15-2006, 08:40 PM
I would have to check, but I believe I have 2 Snow Rugs. Just tell me what you would give. I am interested in:

Any costume parts from last month (ESPECIALLY Cowboy Pants!)
Space Mt. Sign Pin
Credits

Thanks for considering :)