PDA

View Full Version : Need help from locals

rosiep
11-14-2006, 02:18 PM
I've asked in the CA forum but no one relplied :sad2:. ( I don't stink; I showered) anyway-Has anyone used The BodyCentre Spas? I know they're no frills..but are they any good? I plan to treat my daughter to a spa package (cheap-3 hrs-$150) during our DL visit in Dec. but I can't find any online reviews and well $150 is $150 and I don't want to waste it.

And yes, I'd treat myself too :rolleyes1

PattiPB
11-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Hi Rosie!

I can't help you at all, but I hate when I post a question and get no replies! :grouphug: How old is your daughter? She's lucky!

Albort
11-14-2006, 03:12 PM
Me neither, i dont have a clue about Spas in my area, all i know is that Hilton Spa and Resort has the best Spa in Anahiem...

tinkermell
11-14-2006, 03:13 PM
Sorry no one has replied. But I'll reply, so you don't feel bad, even though I don't know your answer. :rolleyes1 Hope you get an answer soon!! :teeth:

rosiep
11-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Aren't you all so sweet....thank you for acknowledging my post. My daughter is 20 and just moved to NYC this past September. Last year we went to DW and it was just so fun to spent time with her as two adults (of course we acted like children).

Thanks again

PattiPB
11-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Aren't you all so sweet....thank you for acknowledging my post. My daughter is 20 and just moved to NYC this past September. Last year we went to DW and it was just so fun to spent time with her as two adults (of course we acted like children).

Thanks again

If she's in NYC, then $150 is dirt cheap for spa services!!! Hope you get an answer...

rosiep
11-14-2006, 06:46 PM
If she's in NYC, then $150 is dirt cheap for spa services!!! Hope you get an answer...

Oh, Don't I know it! She used to work for Dosha Salons when she lived here in Portland and even with her discount it was expensive.
When I called The Bodycentre in Orange the receptionist was professional and helpful so that's a start...