PDA

View Full Version : just curious

cat_herder
11-14-2006, 04:51 AM
Iím just curious. What does it take to trade for a Disneyland pumpkin?
Over the past 6 weeks I have offered these items in different combos for a pumpkin and no one wanted it

snowman magic pin
bat magic
full gold collection
green pirate throne
candy cauldron
red toy soldier
green toy soldier
green wreath
pink wreath
Christmas trees
stack of presents
Christmas fireplace
pumpkins bags
bat bag
Candy Dispenser
multiples of the Halloween items
choice of 4 costumes BEFORE they were released
every hat that vmk has come out with
haunted mansion pins
everest pins
Holiday 2005 pin
Star of Mickey 2005 pin
Valentine 2006 pin
Grand Floridian Hotel pin
Halloween 06 pin
3-4 different host pins
bulk ice cube chairs
credits
and other assorted furniture

I've had several people tell me they would trade but then they back out. I'm not looking for a handout, I think that most all the things I have offered where pretty reasonable, especially the bulk offers of the holiday stuff. I'm just trying to understand.

MKOATEYW
11-14-2006, 10:37 AM
Hey cat_herder!
I have a DLR Mickey Pumpkin that I am willing to trade. I think we can work something out I like several of your items.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad
11-14-2006, 11:09 AM
This post is in no way meant as a flame but only as help so bear that in mind.

First : If you posted a thread about wanting a pumpkin I never saw it and i am on here fairly regularly so if it was posted maybe you could keppit at the top longer

Second: Answer your PM's. The person who's offer you ignore today may be the person with a DLR Pumpkin you need tomorrow. Even a simple no ty is better than being ignored.

darkacre
11-14-2006, 12:28 PM
I don't recall if any of your offers were on my threads. My pumpkins all traded away for way more than I had expected. Most of the trades involved retired pirate quest, haunted mansion quest, snowmen and credits. Sometimes lots of credits. So they went to other players. Of course, they are gone now and weren't out for long, so maybe I'll regret the trades later. Anyhoo, I just traded a few real world pins to another Disney fan who is not a VMK player and got two more. I think I'm keeping one, at least for now. Looking over your list, I like the stuff listed below.

snowman magic pin
bat magic
candy cauldron
red toy soldier
green toy soldier
green wreath
pink wreath
Christmas trees
stack of presents
Christmas fireplace
every hat that vmk has come out with (I'm interested in the ones I couldn't get last month)
haunted mansion pins
Holiday 2005 pin
Star of Mickey 2005 pin
Grand Floridian Hotel pin
host pins

How much of it would you include in a DLR pumplin offer? You can PM me or answer here if you are interested.

cat_herder
11-14-2006, 01:49 PM
This post is in no way meant as a flame but only as help so bear that in mind.

First : If you posted a thread about wanting a pumpkin I never saw it and i am on here fairly regularly so if it was posted maybe you could keppit at the top longer

Second: Answer your PM's. The person who's offer you ignore today may be the person with a DLR Pumpkin you need tomorrow. Even a simple no ty is better than being ignored.

I do try to answer all my PM, I just sent you a PM about the snowman pin.
As muhc as I'm on the computer I just can't be here 24/7.

cat_herder
11-14-2006, 01:56 PM
Hi,

If you were looking for pirate quest or haunted mansion quest in your trades, then no I didn't offer for it, because I don't have any of those to trade.

cat_herder
11-14-2006, 01:58 PM
Like I said I wasn't looking for a handout, I'm just curious why no one wanted these things in trade before. While they are not the top of the line things like Jack Sparrow or Inferno, I didn't think of them as bottom of the line either.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad
11-14-2006, 02:19 PM
I do try to answer all my PM, I just sent you a PM about the snowman pin.
As muhc as I'm on the computer I just can't be here 24/7.

Jeez you mean we all cant live on the DIS boards? Sorry I get a little high strung at 4 am with no coffee. :bounce:

pirateprincessKT
11-14-2006, 02:25 PM
Hi Cat_herder. I can't answer your question about why people didn't answer before, but I can say that I just got my hands on a pumpkin and would be interested in your candy cauldron and snowman magic.

cat_herder
11-14-2006, 07:16 PM
Jeez you mean we all cant live on the DIS boards? Sorry I get a little high strung at 4 am with no coffee. :bounce:

Hey, I'm just waiting on the internet brian enplant.

I'm a night owl by nature and generally feel better at night then in the day. But right now I'm trying to complete 9 projects before Saturday for a group that I'm in. So I have to keep dragging myself from the computer, the internet, the VMK game, The Dis board, email, movies, updating the web page for this Saturday event because the girl in charge keeps changing her mind on things, etc; to go into the back room to complete these projects by Thursday night at the latest. I have to go decorate the building on Friday that we are using on Saturday. I haven't been on VMK as much this week as normal.

cat_herder
11-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Hi Cat_herder. I can't answer your question about why people didn't answer before, but I can say that I just got my hands on a pumpkin and would be interested in your candy cauldron and snowman magic.

sent pm. :)