PDA

View Full Version : We won a Dream

Piglet4Ever
11-13-2006, 09:21 PM
DH and I won dream fast passes at MK today, we were so excited. t was our last day in the parks, and we were leaving the HM were a CM was handing out the passes, it mad our day!! :thumbsup2

sassyredhead
11-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Congrats!!! What a way to remember your last day!

a*lil*bit*goofy
11-13-2006, 10:21 PM
hey lucky! congrats!

Cass
11-14-2006, 08:01 AM
I love YOAMD :) so many happy little stories.

DisneyFan06
11-15-2006, 02:20 PM
Congrats!

disneygal33
11-15-2006, 03:02 PM
:goodvibes Congrats nothing like a little extra pixie dust to make your day

ascardino
11-15-2006, 04:49 PM
That is so great to hear!

I am getting so excited about our trip in two weeks....I can't wait!

Hope to at least see some wishes being granted!

Stitchfans
11-15-2006, 05:32 PM
I really enjoy reading about everyone's dreams and prizes. Sure is an exciting promotion.

Mickey1122
11-16-2006, 06:11 PM
Congratulations!

Tasmen
11-16-2006, 07:05 PM
Yay! :Pinkbounc

Florida_Mom
11-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Congratulations!!

My DS5 and I were at MK on Friday, just boarding the train, and a CM was handing out the dream passes. It was such a fun thing to have, and made the day so much easier.

As it turned out, we had already gone on many of the rides first thing in the morning, and we weren't going to go on any of the "mountain" rides, so we ended up only using 3. And the third one...Buzz Lightyear...we showed to the CM and he said "That's ok, you don't have to give it to me." Cool!

So, when we left at 4:00 after having a fun day, my DS and I decided to stand at the entrance and find two people who really would like to have the dream passes (since giving two passes to a family of 4 wouldn't really be too fair to the other two family members...) Anyway, we stood there for just a minute until we saw a grandfather/grandson walking into the park. We walked up and gave them our dream passes, and the little boy was so excited! It made my day. :goodvibes

sticker231
11-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Congratulations!!

My DS5 and I were at MK on Friday, just boarding the train, and a CM was handing out the dream passes. It was such a fun thing to have, and made the day so much easier.

As it turned out, we had already gone on many of the rides first thing in the morning, and we weren't going to go on any of the "mountain" rides, so we ended up only using 3. And the third one...Buzz Lightyear...we showed to the CM and he said "That's ok, you don't have to give it to me." Cool!

So, when we left at 4:00 after having a fun day, my DS and I decided to stand at the entrance and find two people who really would like to have the dream passes (since giving two passes to a family of 4 wouldn't really be too fair to the other two family members...) Anyway, we stood there for just a minute until we saw a grandfather/grandson walking into the park. We walked up and gave them our dream passes, and the little boy was so excited! It made my day. :goodvibes

what a cool way to share the Magic