PDA

View Full Version : help me with mail in contest?

krismom
11-13-2006, 05:39 PM
OK- I know the address and info needed, the problem is I have conflicting info about the actual post card... the contest regs say 3.5x6, but won't the post office only process 4x6? I tried to buy post cards at the us post office web site- and they don't sell 3.5x6. If I buy that size index cards (or make them) and affix post card postage, will they be returned? Thansk for any help! Also- I understand it's one entry per day correct? Chances aren't better if you mass mail right?
Thanks!

sharonW
11-13-2006, 05:57 PM
I was wondering about this also. I've been sending in the stamped postal
post cards. Hope I haven't been wasting my time. Not following the sweepstakes rules can get entries disqualified. Hopefully other dis members can set us straight about mail in entries! :rolleyes:

krismom
11-13-2006, 07:27 PM
:confused3

dzneelvr
11-15-2006, 08:43 PM
Let's keep this thread active...I'm dying to know the answer since I just read and re-read the contest rules in my AP mailing and I was confused by the size also....COME ON...WHo's done this mailing!!!!! :thumbsup2 Help us out here! :cool1:

cnids00
11-15-2006, 09:39 PM
I've bought the prepaid postcards at the postoffice and cutting off the 1/2 inch so they are 3,5x5, my mailman picks them up every day and also told me that there is another family on her route doing the same as me :)

I've been doing this since it started, 1 postcard a day for each me, DH and DD, I'm just stubborn to try and do it until we go back in September -07, see how long I can keep doing it :rotfl: