PDA

View Full Version : Trading ATIS Molecule Pin (Trade Done, Please Close)

HopelessMagic
11-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Just like it says. Trading a ATIS Molecule Pin for Credits. Hopefully this will go much better than my food/wall auction LOL. Almost nobody bid on that one at all so I just gave up on it.

I'll be ending this tomorrow night more than likely unless I get an awesome offer right away.

ADDED: I'm also going to accept ride pieces as payment if you don't have a quest kiosk. Just bid whatever amount you want to spend and when the time comes, credits or pieces will do just fine. Just no uphills or downhills. I don't need any of that. Mostly curves, straights and poles. Other stuff will do just fine though.

kjhoffman87
11-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Just like it says. Trading a ATIS Molecule Pin for Credits. Hopefully this will go much better than my food/wall auction LOL. Almost nobody bid on that one at all so I just gave up on it.

I'll be ending this tomorrow night more than likely unless I get an awesome offer right away.

ADDED: I'm also going to accept ride pieces as payment if you don't have a quest kiosk. Just bid whatever amount you want to spend and when the time comes, credits or pieces will do just fine. Just no uphills or downhills. I don't need any of that. Mostly curves, straights and poles. Other stuff will do just fine though.

ehh, I'll bid 1000 credits

ScooterJake
11-13-2006, 02:55 PM
I will offer 2 sets of ride teleporters, 2 switches and 2 starts

HopelessMagic
11-13-2006, 05:32 PM
ScooterJake is in the lead so far since that's worth 3,000 credits.

HopelessMagic
11-13-2006, 09:00 PM
nightly bump

HopelessMagic
11-14-2006, 10:24 AM
morning bump. You have until tonight to beat 3k if you want this pin.

HopelessMagic
11-14-2006, 11:46 PM
Looks like it's all yours Scooter :) I got on late tonight, but I'll PM you and we can meet sometime tomorrow hopefully. :wizard:

ScooterJake
11-15-2006, 10:12 PM
thanks for an easy and awesome trade :)

HopelessMagic
11-15-2006, 10:24 PM
You're very welcome :bounce: