PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got more monster inc doors?

kjhoffman87
11-12-2006, 11:15 PM
I once again am looking for more monster door codes for me and my mom. IF you have any and would like to trade, I am offering full pirate ship codes from the pirate game or if you need certain pieces, I can trade single parts (mast, bow, stern). Just let me know personally and we can sort something out.

Alionette
11-13-2006, 05:59 AM
Just so you know, they aren't tradeable, and I don't think they let you get them anymore... I had a lot of them, but sold them :lmao: .

Lion

cj_clement
11-13-2006, 04:37 PM
I once again am looking for more monster door codes for me and my mom. IF you have any and would like to trade, I am offering full pirate ship codes from the pirate game or if you need certain pieces, I can trade single parts (mast, bow, stern). Just let me know personally and we can sort something out.

those are tradeable i thought ? :confused3

mtlhddoc2
11-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Well, I have some door codes, but do not need any pirate ship stuff, got anything else? if you have cabinet codes, that would be ideal - I would trade two door codes for each cabinet code

kjhoffman87
11-14-2006, 07:19 AM
Well, I have some door codes, but do not need any pirate ship stuff, got anything else? if you have cabinet codes, that would be ideal - I would trade two door codes for each cabinet code
Lol if only :( That game is impossible I only own one cabinet. I would be able to trade you firework magic but it might take a little time because I just traded my last one away. I could also trade table/chair tron sets.