PDA

View Full Version : Disney'd out??

abby
11-12-2006, 11:22 PM
We went in April of o5 and had fun, then again in Jan of 05 which would have been great, low crowds good weather, but we both got sick. I thought I was tired of disney, then got a wild hair and took the kid (dd who is now 6) for the weekend before halloween. Had a great time, but again thought I was done with Disney for awhile, but back on these boards, I'm not so sure....maybe now Disney for christmas of 07??????? :cool1:

Echo queen
11-12-2006, 11:35 PM
Just do it! :smokin:

got2travel
11-12-2006, 11:37 PM
I can't imagine ever getting Disney'd out. I actually get Disney withdrawl. :rotfl2:

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 11:59 PM
I have been 5 times this year and I still am not Disney'd out. I keep our trips pretty short though, usually 2.5 to 3 days with one longer one being 4 days. I would go more often if it was a little closer, but with an infant, even a 4 hour drive each way gets tedious after a while! Mostly because if I left when he was ready to nap, I'd always be hitting CA at rush hour. Not happening!

Andrea

Albort
11-13-2006, 12:30 AM
im Disney'd out too... Your not the only one XD

autumnbaby9
11-13-2006, 12:33 AM
Will never happen, though my parents wish it would :teeth: .

mystic_path
11-13-2006, 12:54 AM
:rotfl: Its funny how addicting disney really is. Its horrible but in a good way. You think your sick of it, but you give it a few days and your going through withdrawl. LOL :rotfl2: I say go for it... you cant go wrong planning another trip.

eatmypixiedust
11-13-2006, 02:08 AM
I could never grow tired of the house of mouse! I'm constantly suffering from disney withdrawl while at work. All I want to do is jump through my map of DCA and run amuck through the park! :banana:

honeymom
11-13-2006, 08:53 AM
Can you do WDW for a change? I find I get less disney'd out there - there is a lot to do around the resorts when you need a break from the parks.

disney-super-mom
11-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Disney'd out? Nah.......I do find myself getting Disney'd in though.

PattiPB
11-13-2006, 10:41 AM
Honeymom's got a good idea! You've got a whole year---plan for WDW for '07 Christmas.

I get Disney withdrawal the minute my happy butt leaves property---doesn't matter which coast! :love: I absolutely NEED to have something planned before I leave property, or I am unfit to live with!!!! :p

tirby
11-13-2006, 11:13 AM
I thought I was tired of disney, .......... but again thought I was done with Disney for awhile, ..... I'm not so sure

It think this might be blasphemy!!!!!!!!!!! :sad2:
I can't believe my ears :listen:

Happy thought :rolleyes1 Happy thought :) Just think of a happy thought :yay:
OH OH I got it!... I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo:

ScrapperKimmyD
11-13-2006, 11:43 AM
I don't think I could get D'd out.

DH could. He's just not that into it. He goes to be with me & the kids. The good part about that is that I get to plan the trips all by myself and don't have to deal with any of his input/opinions (of which he has many! ;) )

I think he'd be more okay with it if the price wasn't so much. It is a lot of money to spend for those tickets. And 2 times in one year is a little difficult for him, but I worked some over time and was able to pay for the tickets that way. He told me he wants to limit it to no more than 1 time a year or maybe every other year. I told him that we'll just plan on going by using our Disney rewards to buy the tickets. I think I can get enough rewards to buy tickets for us to go every year! :banana:

My DDs (7 & 9) don't have any idea that going to DL all the time is NOT the norm. I went once when I was 12, then not again until our youth group went when I was about 16. Then not again until our 1 year anniversary. These last couple of years have been Disney-Great!

stampinshauna
11-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Even if I think I've gotten my fill towards the end of my trip, as soon as I get home and see something Disney, I really start to miss Disneyland and can't wait to go back.

Ride Junkie
11-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Every time we get back from WDW (we went 5 years in a row 2001 - 2005), we are SO Disneyed out that we swear not to go again for a good long while. Then, a few months later, one of us pipes up: "We need to go to Disneyland." It never fails. So, we do get Disneyed out, but it never lasts that long!! :mickeyjum

Delilah Bleu
11-13-2006, 01:54 PM
I can't imagine being Disney'd out. We are going for Thanksgiving and buying an annual pass and will go for 2-3 days during Christmas break. My dd loves Disney too!