PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass discounts?

booeyjc
11-12-2006, 02:21 AM
Hi there,

I'm new here. I was wondering if there are any discounts or cheaper ways to get annual passes?

I've had them in the past, but just paid regular price. I was hoping some of you "insiders" might know of possible discounts :)

Thanks,
Julie

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 02:23 AM
I have seen a discount through the military but only on a premium and I can only afford a deluxe. Also I think I saw one on a teacher website if you happen to be a teacher. Either way, it was only about $10 if I remember right. Not worth the shipping instead of buying it right there.

Andrea

Albort
11-12-2006, 05:55 AM
Or if you have a friend that works at Disneyland, its like $20 cheaper...

MateasMom
11-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Yep. The only place I know of is through employers. My DH gets I think $20 off the most expensive passes down to $7 off the cheapy select pass.

disneegrl4eva
11-12-2006, 01:44 PM
Or if you have a friend that works at Disneyland, its like $20 cheaper...

ahem.......what did I tell you about bragging like that?????? :rolleyes:

Alex2kMommy
11-12-2006, 01:54 PM
I'm just curious, since Albort brought it up: Are CMs limited to how many annual passes they can purchase? Or for whom?

I'm not looking to buy annual passes (yet!), just curious...

booeyjc
11-12-2006, 10:27 PM
Thank you all for your help :) Unfortunately we don't know anyone who works there, so I guess we are S.O.L ;) Thanks again though!

MateasMom
11-12-2006, 10:53 PM
If you work for a large company though (or belong to some sort of union/association) I would check with them. My DH doesn't work for Disney, just gets a discount through his employees association.

jlima
11-12-2006, 11:00 PM
2 years ago there were coupons on Coca Cola products (2 liter bottles, cardboard 12 pack boxes, etc.) for $20 off a NEW AP (not renewals). I saw these coupons here in Vegas, and also in San Luis Obispo when we were visiting family. We used on for DS6 who was 4 at the time; it was his first AP. Haven't seen anything like that since then!!

Albort
11-13-2006, 12:51 AM
I'm just curious, since Albort brought it up: Are CMs limited to how many annual passes they can purchase? Or for whom?

I'm not looking to buy annual passes (yet!), just curious...

I dont think so... but the downside to that is the CM would have to purchase it... or pay it in cash.

and im not bragging, im just trying to help :P someone just might have a friend working for Disneyland...

stampinshauna
11-13-2006, 11:58 AM
DVC members get $20 off.