PDA

View Full Version : PiratePrincessKT's Rare Trades, DLR Pumpkin, Christmas and more

pirateprincessKT
11-12-2006, 12:09 AM
Hello all, I have gathered together my rarest of things to put before you now.

What I have:

2 DLR Pumpkins
1 White Snowman
1 Gold Snowman
1 Blue Wreath

2x Full Golden collection (turnstyle, scoreboard, random number, penny press, rope)

[EDIT] I also now have a pirate prison room code available (old card, not from new pins)

Also, 1 Haunted Mansion Conservatory codes. --only one available now

I just came across these cards today, and even though it is past the expiration date on the cards, i was able to input codes from the rest of the mansion quest (clock, leota collection, and two other rooms) without a problem. If you trade for these codes with me I will of course send the code first and let you make sure it worked before trading your items. I have full confidence that the codes still work based on my ability to input the rest.

What I want:

!!Pink Tiki!!
!!Yellow Slipper Chair!!
Pink Slipper Chair
Mansion clock
Black Mansion Candle
Sparrow
Stitch
Feel free to offer, I'm mostly out of ideas on this one for the moment. I don't need any in-park quest stuff or room codes

[EDIT] If you could please post your offers here instead of pm, it is easier for me to keep it straight and also I think offers people a fair chance to see what offers are on the block.

Sparkle_Cherry
11-12-2006, 12:24 AM
Ahoy thar pirateprincessKT! :) I'm interested in a HM conservatory room code. I'm not sure what I have for trade right now but off the top of my head I know I have two pirate stools with posts for trade, a 1* snowman magic, and a 5* Teleportation Magic.

~Sparky Boots

Disney Dreams
11-12-2006, 04:33 AM
PM Sent

Alionette
11-12-2006, 08:09 AM
Oops, double posted it.

Alionette
11-12-2006, 08:09 AM
I would give a pink slipper for a white snowman, I've been looking all over and no one seems to be trading it :(

Lion ;)

disvaclub92
11-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Sent PM. :)

birdman94
11-12-2006, 09:58 AM
will trade anything in my sig or dlr pumpkin for hm room code but i need code first

Tootoo 22
11-12-2006, 12:37 PM
I really want a DLR pumpkin and do u have any room codes left?Look at my thread for the stuff i trad'in post what u want. Also clean out your Pm's

ash410
11-12-2006, 02:17 PM
:) I will start with a pink slipper and a pirate couch for white snowman :)

pirateprincessKT
11-12-2006, 02:52 PM
All in all, I havenít seen any offers for the room code that I think are super exciting to me, but we'll see. As far as offers so far:

Ahoy thar pirateprincessKT! :) I'm interested in a HM conservatory room code. I'm not sure what I have for trade right now but off the top of my head I know I have two pirate stools with posts for trade, a 1* snowman magic, and a 5* Teleportation Magic.

~Sparky Boots

Sparkle, those are good offers, I have a lot of people that want the room code however who have sent pms, Iíd like to give people a chance, but these are nice offers

will trade anything in my sig or dlr pumpkin for hm room code but i need code first

Sorry Iím not really interested in anything in your signature.

:) I will start with a pink slipper and a pirate couch for white snowman :)

This is a very good offer and is in the lead right now,

I really want a DLR pumpkin and do u have any room codes left?Look at my thread for the stuff i trad'in post what u want. Also clean out your Pm's
I have been negotiating with you from your thread so you know what I am interested in, but nothing of yours that I'm interested in do I think is worth these items, so sorry.

Also, I have been offered the Black Mansion candle for two HM room codes, but we'll see what happens in the next few days.

Sparkle_Cherry
11-12-2006, 03:21 PM
Hmm, are there any special pins or anything that you're interested in? I really want this room so anything you want or are looking for, tell me and I'll see what I can do. :thumbsup2

~Sparky Boots

ForeverWDW
11-13-2006, 12:58 AM
Not sure of everything i have but I can offer these items for a HM room:

Pirate Insider tour pin
Pirate sand rug (NOT the one from Emporium)
1* Snowman Magic
1* Bat Magic

Arwen
11-13-2006, 07:42 AM
I offer a pink slipper
bird hat
for gold or white snowman

Xpdtion-futureWDI
11-13-2006, 08:13 AM
I offer a HM Clock for the Pumpkin or Room Code. Preferably room code.

pirateprincessKT
11-13-2006, 02:34 PM
nvm see latest post

pirateprincessKT
11-13-2006, 03:23 PM
I have had an offer in game for a mansion clock and a pink slipper chair for the white snowman. This is absolutely by far the offer that makes me the most happy...can anybody offer same?

Sparkle_Cherry
11-13-2006, 03:53 PM
I add to my previous offer for the HM room...

-Wanted Poster
-Churro Pin

So my complete offer is:

-5* Teleportation Magic
-2 Pirate Stools w/posts
-1* Snowman Magic
-Wanted Poster
-Churro Pin

Anything else you're looking for, KT?

~Sparky Boots

Disney Dreams
11-13-2006, 04:08 PM
Please do not finalize trade until you receive my offer. Thanks

ForeverWDW
11-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I was wondering about my offer for the Mansion room?
Pirate Insider tour pin
Pirate sand rug (NOT the one from Emporium)
1* Snowman Magic
1* Bat Magic
I will also add a Green Typhoon Lagoon crate

pirateprincessKT
11-13-2006, 07:22 PM
Forever WDW I do like your offer a lot, I am hoping for mansion quest items more than insider tour pin, since I have two of those already. Sparkle Cherry sorry but ForeverWDW is more interesting to me...and Disney Dreams can you let me know what the offer is? i won't finalize until I hear from you.

Sparkle_Cherry
11-13-2006, 07:50 PM
Oh. OK, no problem KT. Good luck with the room Forever :)

~Boots

pirateprincessKT
11-13-2006, 11:25 PM
one white snowman traded to qruthie for a pink slipper chair, a mansion clock, and a hyena pin. thanks for the great trade! The other white snowman can go for similar deal! Ash, Arwen if you can swap out pirate quest for mansion quest its yours! Blue soldier also gone to qruthie for a pink slipper chair and snowman magic. Thanks qruthie and thanks for joining me in my first ever closing in one of my rooms! Thanks for helping to make the room what it is and look forward to future pink trades with you!

Also, Disney Dreams has one of the mansion codes from me. The other two I was offered a beta black mansion candle for but we'll see since I haven't heard back from the person who offered.

ash410
11-14-2006, 12:52 AM
princess - I do not have a mansion quest i can swap out for the pirate quest. So if in the end you like my deal let me know :)

Disney Dreams
11-14-2006, 02:33 PM
...Thanks qruthie and thanks for joining me in my first ever closing in one of my rooms!

Aww, if we knew, we would have joined in the fun! I'm sure it was great!

Also, Disney Dreams has one of the mansion codes from me.

Thank you! Let me know when you want to get together.

ash410
11-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Hey princess - whats the status on the other white snowman? :) thanks

pirateprincessKT
11-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Sorry, everything is still really up in the air, I had a very crazy day and haven't had a chance to figure it all out...i have about eight trades up in the air right now and they all depend on each other...so I can let you know at just the moment...give me a day maybe? I haven't heard back from a few people...sorry for the delay.

Spongeblair
11-15-2006, 01:45 AM
I offer:
2 Pink Slipper Chairs
2 Pink Nemo Chairs
1 Red and 1 Green Soldier
A load of different space mountain pieces for white snowman
~Spongeblair

pirateprincessKT
11-15-2006, 01:50 AM
Spongeblair this is a very nice offer, give me over night to think it over? Looks like it is my best offer thus far.

ash410
11-15-2006, 02:11 AM
I am going to work on my offer - but i will need 1/2 a day or so to get a hold of people and work on something. If that is ok with you to wait a little bit I will try to add more pink items to my trade :)

pirateprincessKT
11-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Ok, sure thing, sponge I hope you don't mind I'll wait until ash can counteroffer, ok? Thanks!

Spongeblair
11-15-2006, 12:44 PM
It is no problem also I can add more to my offer.
~Spongeblair

PirateBell
11-17-2006, 07:52 PM
Hiya Pirate Princess, :)
Just want to say THANK YOU for a FANTASTIC trade! Good trade and a really nice person to trade with! Thank You for making my day! :thumbsup2

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

pirateprincessKT
11-19-2006, 10:35 AM
Sorry everybody that this has been up for so long with no response..I heard from ash a few days ago and ash was going to get back to me but hasn't yet. I traded one of the mansion rooms to PirateBell, the person who offered me beta black candle was a scammer I'm sure, sent me 10 pms, trying to change the offer to all other kinds of beta, very bad spelling, sticky keys (you recognize the pattern?) but never once actually said when and where to meet him. When I finally called him on it and said "if you don't tell me how to meet up with you on VMK in the next pm I am trading the room to sombody else" he waited three days and then told me "I"M NOOTTT TRRADING WITH U BECCCAUSE U TOOK TOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOO LONNG TO ANSWER." This really REALLY steams me and I want to know if I can report him to the mods to have him removed from these boards. I've checked his other posts and all he ever does is offer beta and huge amounts of credits and considering the run-around I got, I don't want anybody else having to deal with him.

Whew, sorry, had my rant. Sponge, I have to go out of town starting this afternoon for Thanksgiving and I may have limited access to internet, I'm not sure yet. I am still waiting for ash but I'll try to get a hold of you sometime but thanks for your patience.

There is still a mansion room code and a pirate prison room code available, a Full golden collection, a gold and a white snowman and a blue wreath. I would dearly dearly love to trade all of this for a piece of beta furniture so that I can trade that for a pink tiki. I may start a new thread just because all of this info is burried, but if so then Sponge, I will let you know here.

Spongeblair
11-25-2006, 03:55 AM
Okey Dokey :)
~Spongeblair

Spongeblair
01-22-2007, 01:34 AM
Hi we never did trade but I have got a white snowman now :)
Thanks
~Spongeblair