PDA

View Full Version : "Year of a Million Dreams" Commercials

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Does anyone else just LOVE the new Disney "Year of a Million Dreams" commercials? The music gives me chills! :wizard: It's from the real-life "Peter Pan" movie that came out a couple of years ago, which I loved! They're amazing and the best promos I've ever seen! If that doesn't make you want to go to WDW, I don't know what would! princess:

gabbyrosebud
11-12-2006, 08:21 AM
I do love the new commercials so much! I recognized the music too. But, I have to admit, sometimes I get a little sad because I know I won't be back until the YOAMD is over. I think that this is the best promotion ever! :thumbsup2

NineEye
11-12-2006, 08:40 PM
I LOVEEE the music too, do you know the song name?

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-12-2006, 10:33 PM
I LOVEEE the music too, do you know the song name?

No, I don't, but I'm sure you can find it on the "Peter Pan" soundtrack! :thumbsup2

Mickey1122
11-12-2006, 10:50 PM
Great music and commercial! The music is from the Peter Pan with Jeremy Sumpter and Jason Isaacs.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Great music and commercial! The music is from the Peter Pan with Jeremy Sumpter and Jason Isaacs.

Yup! That's the one! An amazing movie! I remember seeing it at the theatre on Christmas day! :santa:

mystic_path
11-13-2006, 01:29 AM
The song is called "Flying" and its by James Newton Howard. Such a beautiful song.

If you wanna download it, just check out the link in my name. I have it posted there.

Magic4UsZ's
11-13-2006, 11:25 PM
I tear up everytime I hear it. My kids think Im nuts!!! (they may not be far off from the truth ;) )
No matter where Im at in the house I stop to watch when I hear it!!!

Thanks for telling what it is and where to look for it!! :thumbsup2

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-13-2006, 11:39 PM

I do the SAME thing! :goodvibes

sherreis
11-14-2006, 07:23 AM
I tear up everytime I hear it. My kids think Im nuts!!! (they may not be far off from the truth ;) )

Thanks for telling what it is and where to look for it!! :thumbsup2

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one! And, as we get closer and closer I cry even more.

sticker231
11-15-2006, 10:33 PM
it is an awesome commercial. We saw it a few days after we got back and we were missing it so much more after we saw the commercial. Gotta wait till April.

cnids00
11-15-2006, 10:50 PM
I get this huge smile on my face when the commercial starts...until I feel my husband looking at me, he says: stop smiling! I think he's afraid I'll book another trip before we go back in September -07 :rolleyes1

We both love WDW, that is our vacation, if any, and DD, well..she's spoiled, 3 times and only 11. I was 40 when I first was able to visit WDW and I had wanted that since I was 8..times change :)

belsayre
11-17-2006, 01:18 PM
I am so glad to know I am not the only one that runs into the room when this commerical is on :happytv: and I ALWAYS get teary eyed.

zdesiree
11-18-2006, 08:25 AM
Oh my God! I feel so good to know I'm not the only one too. Here is a link where you can see the whole promotion.

http://65.160.97.187/dreamsCMS/segments/starter/index.html

Fairy_Tale_Bride
11-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Oh my God! I feel so good to know I'm not the only one too. Here is a link where you can see the whole promotion.

Oh, yay! Thank you so much for posting this!! :yay:

mjem216
11-23-2006, 07:27 PM
Does anyone else just LOVE the new Disney "Year of a Million Dreams" commercials? The music gives me chills! :wizard: It's from the real-life "Peter Pan" movie that came out a couple of years ago, which I loved! They're amazing and the best promos I've ever seen! If that doesn't make you want to go to WDW, I don't know what would! princess:
YES I LOVE THOSE COMMERCIALS ALSO

JacobsMommy11002
11-28-2006, 10:21 AM

I LOVE that commercial :love: I get all teary every time when that little girl in the Cinderella dress opens the door, and the other side is Disney. I just love the look on her face. And for what its worth, my husband thinks I am crazy, too. :confused3

Wishes2you
12-02-2006, 12:31 PM
Last night I saw a new one. It had gingerbread cookies being cut out in the beginning with pixie dust was coming up around the cookie cutter. The sound was down on the tv. because I was on the phone. I happened to look up and saw it. I yelled a new Disney commercial. DH just looked at me like I was crazy and my Best Friend on the phone said WHAT. We just returned a week ago from
WDW and I am so hooked. Has anyone else seen this one. I have been dying to see it again.

jacos11
12-02-2006, 02:30 PM
I get goose bumps every time it comes on. I'm excited to show my 2yr old DS the magic that my grandparents and parent showed me when I was little.

Fairy_Tale_Bride
12-02-2006, 07:26 PM
Last night I saw a new one. It had gingerbread cookies being cut out in the beginning with pixie dust was coming up around the cookie cutter. The sound was down on the tv. because I was on the phone. I happened to look up and saw it. I yelled a new Disney commercial. DH just looked at me like I was crazy and my Best Friend on the phone said WHAT. We just returned a week ago from
WDW and I am so hooked. Has anyone else seen this one. I have been dying to see it again.

I saw this one the night before we left for Disney over a week ago and I haven't seen it since! I hope they start airing this one as much as they did the first one! It was even better! I didn't think that was possible! :goodvibes

Wishes2you
12-02-2006, 09:19 PM
I have been looking for it tonight but haven't seen it. I want to see the whole thing. I was on the phone and the volume was down when it came on. I hope they play it alot more it looked really good.

sticker231
12-02-2006, 09:49 PM
I love the new one with the ghosts from the haunted mansion.

TravelPod
12-28-2006, 04:21 PM
Does anyone have an updated URl for this video/clip?

The one posted above give "page cannot be found"....

zdesiree
12-28-2006, 09:56 PM
Does anyone have an updated URl for this video/clip?

The one posted above give "page cannot be found"....

URL updated!

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/index

Jrabbit910
12-29-2006, 08:50 PM
I LOVE THE NEW COMMERCIAL!! its wonderful!

Funny story: In June of this year I received an email that said check out the new upcoming commercial for Disney, so I clicked on it and watched it! the next thing I know I start crying and saying how great it was. My husband looked and me and thought I was a nut... Come to find out a couple weeks later, I find out that I am pregnant.... I guess it was a way of telling me my emotions are going to be out of wack for the next 9 months! :) :laughing:

Tink3Belle
01-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Love those commericals makes me want to live there.:rotfl2:

CinderellaBride12
01-12-2007, 04:03 PM
The song is called "Flying" and its by James Newton Howard. Such a beautiful song.

If you wanna download it, just check out the link in my name. I have it posted there.

You are the best!! I so have been wanting that for my ringtone!! Thank you!!

CinderellaBride12
01-12-2007, 04:22 PM

You are the best!! I so have been wanting that for my ringtone!! Thank you!!