PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland crowd forecast?

Disney Davo
11-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know if there is a Disneyland corwd forecast site? There is one for WDW but was wondering if there is one for DL.

hlbtimes2
11-11-2006, 11:48 PM
Try this site http://www.scottware.com.au/theme/guide.htm It has some general graphs and things. I dont know how long ago it was made or how accurate it is. I think Oct is a lot busier then the graph shows. It also doesnt show that Veterans day has been packed the last couple of years.

disneylandkitty
11-12-2006, 12:43 AM
park stopped selling tickets by noon both sat and sun

DisneyloverinWA
11-12-2006, 12:58 AM
park stopped selling tickets by noon both sat and sun

Why is the park so busy right now? I thought this was the "slow" time?

iceskatejen
11-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Last year and this year, Veterans Day weekend has been nuts. It seems that any weekend where Friday is a holiday/day off from school or work is nuts.

minnietoo
11-12-2006, 09:46 AM
Park hours are your best clue. WHen park hours increase - disney expects crowds.

Disney Davo
11-13-2006, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the site, I figure we are out of luck on the crowds. I think we are going to try the 15th. I believe most schools don't get out until the 17th.

my3kids
11-13-2006, 05:58 PM
What happens to folks on a package staying at a DL hotel.....if we don't enter in the morning ar we out of luck?? Will we always be admitted even if others are turned away? We are arriving on Sat, the 18th.

my3kids
11-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Bump on the question above. Could we be shut out?

SANDIEGOFAN
11-14-2006, 06:39 PM
Try this site http://www.scottware.com.au/theme/guide.htm It has some general graphs and things. I dont know how long ago it was made or how accurate it is. I think Oct is a lot busier then the graph shows. It also doesnt show that Veterans day has been packed the last couple of years.
Yeah, I kind of threw that chart out once the 50th started. Before then it was pretty reliable but the 50th, the 2fer tickets last spring skewed the stats. I believe the reason Veteran's day isn't reflected in the old graphs is that we (CA state employees) didn't have that day off before last year. I was unpleasantly surprised last year and skipped this year knowing that the crowds would be bad.

tinkermell
11-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Thanks for the site, I figure we are out of luck on the crowds. I think we are going to try the 15th. I believe most schools don't get out until the 17th.The 15th of what month? December??? And I would call DLR, and ask about park admission. I think that if you are staying onsite then you are guaranteed admission. But please check on that.
I also think that if the park closes in the early in the day, it will let more people in when others start to leave in the afternoon, so you would be able to get in at some point. Somebody please respond to this, but this really doesn't happen too much, does it?? :confused3 The week after Christmas and New Years Eve and the 4th of July. Oh, and now Veteran's Day! Anyways, I know that there are Dissers out there alot more savvy in this area, than me. :rolleyes1