PDA

View Full Version : What is a good trade for an eye pin?

kjhoffman87
11-11-2006, 02:30 PM
I have an eye pin to trade and one person said they would trade me the whole rest of the atis set for it or the whole tomorrowland retro set for it. Is this a good trade or should i try to get more from them?

Please help me with my trading im not that good lol i don't want to get ripped off

ahockeyguy
11-11-2006, 02:34 PM
you can get quite a bit more for it, like for example.....3-4 items of retired pirate quest

VMK_MagicalLadee
11-11-2006, 02:35 PM
ive heard someone offer a stitch hat for an eye pin. if you need the pins and dont l-ike the eye one, and see more value in the sets, then by all means, go for it. but if your looking for a good deal, you should hold out for something rarer. :)

Sparkle_Cherry
11-11-2006, 02:42 PM
In my opinion, that is a heck of a bad deal for you! If I had one I would put it in my stitch hat offer and it would raise my chances significantly!

~Sparky Boots

jasonpwns
11-11-2006, 04:20 PM
Ok since you may get cheated I offer

Fire wall
Red Crate
a Few 5 star firework magic
a couple pirate couch

AmberDaze
11-11-2006, 04:51 PM
ive heard someone offer a stitch hat for an eye pin. :)

Yep...someone offered me a stitch hat for my eye pin...and I turned it down... :confused3

kjhoffman87
11-12-2006, 01:11 AM
Ugg i want a stitch hat for an eye pin! I got three of them. The lady was going to trade me for two eye pins a full atis set, a full tomorrowland retro set, and a kali couch. A hyena pin, and another pin I don't remmeber waht it was. Is that good or bad?

jasonpwns
11-12-2006, 01:39 AM
Huh for stitch? not sure what you meant if her offer was for 2 eye pins the eye pin is more then retro kali and atis

PurpleDucky
11-12-2006, 01:42 AM
Well it mostly depends on what you want

VMK_MagicalLadee
11-12-2006, 09:35 AM
Hah ! That was you A Days?! Hehe I Never Knew ;)

AmberDaze
11-12-2006, 09:53 AM
Hah ! That was you A Days?! Hehe I Never Knew ;)

Yes, that was me... :guilty:

VMK_MagicalLadee
11-12-2006, 09:56 AM
Aww why didnt you trade for it? i was offered tomorrowland 8/9 and i didnt accept Lol dont feel so bad ;)

kjhoffman87
11-12-2006, 10:01 AM
Well you guys have helped me out a lot :) Thank you. I think I am going to hold on to them for a while and see what I can get. I am glad I didn't trade right away because I might be able to get the tomorrowland retro set from Phinny in her trades anyways so, that would be dumb to trade away an eye pin for something I can easily get in a week. Then maybe I can just trade one of them for a kalicouch and some other stuff. I really don't mind trading her something more rare because she is very generous and has given me so much including 2 wanted posters and well chairs for free because she got them all from WDW. I guess I will hold out and see if I CAN get a stitch offer. No one here offers one do they :)