PDA

View Full Version : This is hypothetical, but...

Mnementh
11-11-2006, 01:31 PM
Okay, this is just a hypothetical question, but I'm curious. If someone had an Inferno, would this be reasonable to ask for it, or is it too much, or not enough?

White snowman
Magenta HM Organ
Grandfather Clock
Stitch Hat
Stitch Box
Stitch Pin
Tomorrowland 8/9
Mighty Eye

VMK_MagicalLadee
11-11-2006, 02:22 PM
I think thats quite a good offer :)

Alionette
11-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Okay, this is just a hypothetical question, but I'm curious. If someone had an Inferno, would this be reasonable to ask for it, or is it too much, or not enough?

White snowman
Magenta HM Organ
Grandfather Clock
Stitch Hat
Stitch Box
Stitch Pin
Tomorrowland 8/9
Mighty Eye

WAY too much! Tomorrowland 8/9 is worth close to inferno, mighty eye is worth stitch hat, full stitch set is worth inferno, and the other stuff is worth a lot... I would never ask that, it's just worth way less than that.

Lion

leafygreen
11-11-2006, 06:05 PM
WAY too much! Tomorrowland 8/9 is worth close to inferno, mighty eye is worth stitch hat, full stitch set is worth inferno, and the other stuff is worth a lot... I would never ask that, it's just worth way less than that.

Lion

Since we're talking hypothetical, i don't think that tomorrowlnd pin is worth inferno, after all just a pin and inferno is magic. If I remember correctly, wasn't the mighty eye a host pin? If so, not worth the stitch hat.

But then this is all hypothetical. Overall, looks like a good offer.

Jollynater
11-11-2006, 06:06 PM
i think its a little too much you but not wayyyy. I agree on the value of the stitch items but tomorrowland pin though very rare isnt valued anywhere close to inferno. Ive seen multiple 8/9 pins in inferno offers that werent taken.

of that stuff:
stitch hat
mighty eye
stitch box
and some pirate stuff or mansion would probably get it

Sparkle_Cherry
11-12-2006, 01:44 AM
I think its WAY to much as well. Stitch itself should be worth a couple infernos if you think about it, but people keep insisting otherwise.

As long as players keep wanting inferno, they will be overpriced. We're the only ones feuling the fire for inferno holders; and if one day nobody wanted inferno then the price would go way down.

Anyways, just my opinion.
~Sparky Boots

darkacre
11-12-2006, 12:42 PM
As long as players keep wanting inferno, they will be overpriced. We're the only ones feuling the fire for inferno holders; and if one day nobody wanted inferno then the price would go way down.

In a not-real economy like VMK, where nothing has any true use or true value, the worth of an item is defined by what people demand for it and what people will offer for it. Where those two meet is the item's value. As long as players keep wanting inferno, it will not be overpriced. It will be right-priced, but very high-priced. I don't know if others have noticed, but inferno values have been rising in the months since they stopped giving it out as host prizes.

Sparkle_Cherry
11-12-2006, 01:24 PM
That is essentially what I meant: high-priced. Perhaps I didn't say that in quite the best way that I could have. I have noticed that infernos have been going for alot more lately too, and rightfully so because they are much less available.

~Sparky Boots

Alionette
11-12-2006, 02:47 PM
Since we're talking hypothetical, i don't think that tomorrowlnd pin is worth inferno, after all just a pin and inferno is magic. If I remember correctly, wasn't the mighty eye a host pin? If so, not worth the stitch hat.

But then this is all hypothetical. Overall, looks like a good offer.

It was given out in ONE host trading event, with some really wanted pins, and another new pin. Almost no one got it, and it's therefore is worth stitch.

Lion

Alionette
11-12-2006, 02:48 PM
That is essentially what I meant: high-priced. Perhaps I didn't say that in quite the best way that I could have. I have noticed that infernos have been going for alot more lately too, and rightfully so because they are much less available.

~Sparky Boots

Again, hypothetically, it should only be worth the same since they are not taking any away... this is all so confusing!!

Lion

Jollynater
11-12-2006, 03:30 PM
i'm all confused