PDA

View Full Version : I Have Three UNUSED Cars Disney Movie Rewards Codes

Future_Imagineer
11-10-2006, 10:37 PM
I don't know what I am going to do with them..

Is anyone interested in trading for one?

ScooterJake
11-10-2006, 10:41 PM
What kind of things would interest you for a code?

Future_Imagineer
11-10-2006, 10:43 PM
What kind of things would interest you for a code?

Just make me an offer.

I like the following kinds of things, but won't demand much.

-Sorcerer Ears
-Green Backwards Hat
-Bat Magic
-Snowman Magic
-Holiday Items
-Tron Items
-Halloween Costumes

IDK. Just make me an offer. I am flexible. :D

Disney Dreams
11-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Would you like a Pirate Well Chair from DLR?

4fosterkids
11-10-2006, 11:17 PM
Would you take a holiday wreath for a code?

ash410
11-10-2006, 11:18 PM
Would you take a Mal hat, OR, Princess Dress (incl. crown), OR Super Hero for it?

Maleficent2
11-10-2006, 11:20 PM
I have a green backwards hat I could trade for one.

GoofyGeggy
11-10-2006, 11:43 PM
I offer 5 sets of Tron Table/Chairs

- or -

6K credit shopping spree (or just the credits) ;-)

darkacre
11-11-2006, 12:45 AM
Just make me an offer.
I like the following kinds of things, but won't demand much.
-Sorcerer Ears
-Green Backwards Hat
-Bat Magic
-Snowman Magic
-Holiday Items
-Tron Items
-Halloween Costumes
IDK. Just make me an offer. I am flexible. :D

I'll offer a backwards hat and snowman magic. But there is no need to trade a code. Enter the code and trade the items. That way, you don't have to trust that I won't lie and tell you the code didn't work. :thumbsup2

caribbound
11-11-2006, 12:51 AM
Bat Magic for a code/items.

Nanoer
11-11-2006, 01:23 AM
I'll offer a backwards hat and snowman magic. But there is no need to trade a code. Enter the code and trade the items. That way, you don't have to trust that I won't lie and tell you the code didn't work. :thumbsup2

You enter the codes for points and then redeem w/e prize you want so he can't do that I think.

darkacre
11-11-2006, 03:17 AM
You enter the codes for points and then redeem w/e prize you want so he can't do that I think.
:confused3
Are the prizes not tradable? I thought you turned in credits for codes, and then the codes give you a full set of the vmk surround sound thing. If that thing is tradable, there is no need to mess with trading codes. If it is not, I don't think I'd want it, because I would want to give part of it to someone else who likes the chairs and poster frames.

Spongeblair
11-11-2006, 03:19 AM
I offer:
-Sorcerer Ears
-Green Backwards Hat
-Snowman Magic
-Holiday Items-Tree & Fireplace
-Tron Items- Tanks Red and Yellow and Full Tron Suit
-Halloween Costumes- All that were realeased during Halloween including hats
-Bat Magic
~Spongeblair

Grumpy_Disney_Dad
11-11-2006, 05:09 AM
I just want to ask a question for clarification purposes. This code you are trading it is only the code for 1 movie right and NOT a code for the set of VMK stuff right? So even with this code you still need 4 more codes to get the VMK stuff right?

Spongeblair
11-11-2006, 05:31 AM
I just want to ask a question for clarification purposes. This code you are trading it is only the code for 1 movie right and NOT a code for the set of VMK stuff right? So even with this code you still need 4 more codes to get the VMK stuff right?
Two more codes they rediced the number of points needed and with the Survey-100 points you only need 100. I can't buy the movies with living over here and being broke lol.
~Spongeblair

Grumpy_Disney_Dad
11-11-2006, 05:40 AM
I just checked and the VMK stuff is 500 points so even with the survey youwould still need 4 more movies. Sorry for hijacking this thread i was just very confused

HopelessMagic
11-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Yeah it's 500 points, the survey gives you 100 and Cars code gives you 100 so then you would need 3 movies. :thumbsup2

I really want to know if it's tradeable too. Otherwise I might just get the code and trade it instead of using it. I mostly want the chairs and tables. The rest doesn't interest me.

Maleficent2
11-11-2006, 08:58 AM
:confused3
Are the prizes not tradable? I thought you turned in credits for codes, and then the codes give you a full set of the vmk surround sound thing. If that thing is tradable, there is no need to mess with trading codes. If it is not, I don't think I'd want it, because I would want to give part of it to someone else who likes the chairs and poster frames.

You have to enter 500 credits worth of codes to get the items each code from each movie is only worth 100 credits towards a redemption.

Two more codes they rediced the number of points needed and with the Survey-100 points you only need 100. I can't buy the movies with living over here and being broke lol.
~Spongeblair

Spongeblair-

yes they did reduce the amount needed for redemption. This member I beleive is offering to trade 1, 2 , or 3 cars codes so is your offer for all three codes?

jasonpwns
11-11-2006, 09:54 AM
You have to enter 500 credits worth of codes to get the items each code from each movie is only worth 100 credits towards a redemption.

Spongeblair-

yes they did reduce the amount needed for redemption. This member I beleive is offering to trade 1, 2 , or 3 cars codes so is your offer for all three codes?

I thought only one code per movie worked?

HopelessMagic
11-11-2006, 09:59 AM
Yeah, you can only use one code per movie. If you bought 2 Cars DVDs, only one code would work for your account.

LoriR
11-11-2006, 10:01 AM
This is how I am understanding the Movie Rewards.

The VMK Home Theater Collection requires 500 points to obtain. The movies that are eligible are:
The Little Mermaid Special Edition 100 points
The Fox And The Hound 25th Anniversary Edition 100 points
Baby Einstein™ : Baby's First Moves 75 points
Cars 100 points

These total 375 points.

There was a survey, many were offered to take when they signed up, which added 100 points to your account.

New total 475 points.

You can also obtain 5 points for each person you refer to the site, up to 10 people. So, to have the 500 needed points, you would have to refer 5 friends.

These codes are single use - and from the rule below, only one code per movie title can be used per account. So using 3 Cars codes should not work.

3. Codes can only be used one (1) time. For Disney DVD releases, limit one (1) code per title regardless of media (e.g., DVD, Blu-ray) per Account. Limit: Enrollee cannot enter more than 10 invalid codes within a twenty-four (24) hour period.

Lori

darkacre
11-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Thanks Mal. I clearly had no idea how this worked. I understand now. I guess I withdraw my offer, since we are ordering Cars. Probably doesn't matter, though, because there were better offers than mine.

Future_Imagineer
11-11-2006, 07:13 PM

Yes, these are 3 Codes from Cars that can be entered on DisneyMovieRewards.com for 100 points.

I thought only one code per movie worked?

Correct. One code per movie.

If you guys that were offering are still interested in trading for a code (Trading for more than one wouln't do you any good) , please repost your offer.

ash410
11-11-2006, 07:18 PM
Would you take a Mal hat, OR, Princess Dress (incl. crown), OR Super Hero for it?

reposting my offer - and if these are not what you are looking for - I do have more stuff :) either from halloween, credits, anything from april until now basiclly :) including this months host pin. :)

Future_Imagineer
11-11-2006, 07:21 PM
reposting my offer - and if these are not what you are looking for - I do have more stuff :) either from halloween, credits, anything from april until now basiclly :) including this months host pin. :)

What else can you offer? I just don't seem to be needing what you offered me at the moment.

ash410
11-11-2006, 08:00 PM
here is a larger list of items i am willing to trade - - this is from my post "looking for red crate" but you can look through it and see some other things I am trading (so I do not have to type it all out again ;) )

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1274366

Disney Dreams
11-11-2006, 08:42 PM
Any interesting in a pirate well chair?

Spongeblair
11-12-2006, 04:54 AM
Would this get me all 3 codes?
I offer:
-Sorcerer Ears
-Green Backwards Hat
-Snowman Magic
-Bat Magic
~Spongeblair

Future_Imagineer
11-12-2006, 05:43 AM
Would this get me all 3 codes?
I offer:
-Sorcerer Ears
-Green Backwards Hat
-Snowman Magic
-Bat Magic
~Spongeblair

I would really do you no good to trade for all the codes as they are for 100 points each and can only be used ONCE on a single account. Did you know that?

Spongeblair
11-12-2006, 05:45 AM
I know but hopefully someone else will trade other movie codes for the other Cars Code.
~Spongeblair

AvastPirateBen
11-12-2006, 12:15 PM
well wouldnt that be kinda cheating someone else??

im just gonna get the points the old fashioned way..for free on my cruise coming up.

Disney Dreams
11-12-2006, 12:20 PM
I know but hopefully someone else will trade other movie codes for the other Cars Code.
~Spongeblair

Just a word of caution: If you get the codes and don't enter them, but then trade them, what will you do when the person you trade them to tells you they did not work?