PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland for Christmas?

Buttercup Roberts
11-10-2006, 09:33 PM
We were thinking about taking a five night vacation over Christmas next year, but I have no clue where would be a good place to stay.

We are me, my husband, our son, and my mother in law.

We would prefer somewhere that's a condo style accomodation, with a kitchen, and definitely rooms with doors that shut for at least mil and my husband and I (son would be ok on a sofabed in the living room).

Any suggestions?

disneegrl4eva
11-10-2006, 09:44 PM
We were thinking about taking a five night vacation over Christmas next year, but I have no clue where would be a good place to stay.

We are me, my husband, our son, and my mother in law.

We would prefer somewhere that's a condo style accomodation, with a kitchen, and definitely rooms with doors that shut for at least mil and my husband and I (son would be ok on a sofabed in the living room).

Any suggestions?

a good condo style would be residence inn :goodvibes

justkeepswimmin
11-11-2006, 09:24 AM
There are some hotels on Harbor that offer "suites" but none of those properties are deluxe or full service, if that is what you are looking for. I am also not sure if any of these properties have full kitchens though lots of them have mini fridges/ microwaves. Caroseul Inn has these kind of suites as well as Desert Inn & Suites (which I have heard mixed things about) and the Tropicana. Keep in mind the main benefit of staying at these properties is location- you are literally steps away from the crosswalk to Disneyland and won't have to mess with parking or shuttles.

As PP mentioned, the Residence Inn is also a good choice though I do not think it is walking distance. Lots of people really like this one though and though I have never stayed at this location, I am a big fan of thee Residence Inn chain in general, especially for families.

kuusimo
11-11-2006, 10:13 AM
You don't mention how close you want to stay to the parks. If you don't mind driving each day- this place gets a lot of great reviews on tripadvisor.com http://lemontree.ws/ Also Staybridge suites has 2 room suites with a kitchen, as well as Hawthorn Suites.