PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else sportin' a new tag???

Alex2kMommy
11-10-2006, 07:51 PM
I've had my first three tags for quite awhile, and so don't really pay attention to them when I see them. But I just responded on the Dole Whip thread and noticed a red tag that I hadn't seen before...

That red tag fairy is fast! :rotfl2:

rosiep
11-10-2006, 08:00 PM
:confused3 None for me :sad2:

disneegrl4eva
11-10-2006, 08:03 PM
:confused3 None for me :sad2:

me neither :guilty:

Dukland
11-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Nope! I am tag-fairy invisible

spazzyjazzy
11-10-2006, 08:10 PM
Lucky!!

rosiep
11-10-2006, 08:14 PM
I've had my first three tags for quite awhile, and so don't really pay attention to them when I see them. But I just responded on the Dole Whip thread and noticed a red tag that I hadn't seen before...

That red tag fairy is fast! :rotfl2:

Is the TAG FAIRY playing favorites?????? hurumpf! :crazy:

disneegrl4eva
11-10-2006, 08:18 PM
Lucky!!

hey you got a couple...we dont have any!

ps...its almost time :banana:

Sthronds
11-10-2006, 08:30 PM
Congrats on the new tag! Now, I've gotta find the post that went with that. . . :teeth:

XTinabell
11-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Is the TAG FAIRY playing favorites?????? hurumpf! :crazy:
lol, I think maybe the tag fairy IS playing favorites. But I'm pretty sure I'm mostly just jealous because I didn't get any tag thingers either.

Echo queen
11-10-2006, 08:38 PM
I was tagged about 2 wks ago :banana: :banana: princess:

mystic_path
11-10-2006, 09:18 PM
I've never been tagged... Your so lucky! :rotfl:

fidoprincess
11-10-2006, 09:25 PM
Me neither, no tags here-boohoo!

fidoprincess
11-10-2006, 09:27 PM
Oh wow, I posted that I didn't have a tag and then just saw one, my first ever! And what does it say, "I am addicted"-lol I hope everyone knows I am addicted to the boards and disneyland only!

Alex2kMommy
11-10-2006, 11:58 PM
OK, I'll let you all in on my little secret. Just don't tell anyone you heard it from me, all right? Mums the word!

In order to get a tag, you must either say something incredibly stupid, or incredibly embarrassing! :teeth:

Get to work, people! Give those tag fairies something to work with! :tinker:

spazzyjazzy
11-11-2006, 12:23 AM
hey you got a couple...we dont have any!

ps...its almost time :banana:

I actually only have one genuine Tag Fairy tag. The first one is my own from when I first joined the DIS.
The second one is my tag fairy tag.

YES! It is getting close. :banana: :cheer2: 16 more days for me.

MATTERHORN
11-11-2006, 11:47 AM
I am actually thinking I wll say really boring and un-clever stuff and see how long I can go without getting tagged. We'll start a new group, the un-tagged and soon it will only be cool to not have a tag! HA HA take that all of you uncool people with tags!

Who will join me? Anyone? Anyone?

MateasMom
11-11-2006, 12:08 PM
HeeHee. Your red tag is really funny :) I think I had my tags for a couple of weeks before I noticed them.....until I got mine I assumed they were something you did yourself LOL :)

So the different colors are different 'fairies'? Interesting.

Alex2kMommy
11-11-2006, 12:22 PM
HeeHee. Your red tag is really funny :) I think I had my tags for a couple of weeks before I noticed them.....until I got mine I assumed they were something you did yourself LOL :)

So the different colors are different 'fairies'? Interesting.
That's funny, I thought the same thing, that people had written their own tags. Some are really hilarious, some made me wonder what wild and crazy things people were talking about! :scared1: :rotfl2:

I read in the Community Board (or somewhere other than the DL side) that DISers call one "the snarky purple tag fairy"! I have no idea how many there are, or if they're really color-coded, but the whole thing is pretty funny!

eatmypixiedust
11-11-2006, 01:43 PM
I feel like an DIS outcast because I have no tag! lol! Tagless DISers of the world unite! :teeth:

disneegrl4eva
11-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I feel like an DIS outcast because I have no tag! lol! Tagless DISers of the world unite! :teeth:

here here :earboy2:

MATTERHORN
11-11-2006, 05:06 PM
I am actually thinking I wll say really boring and un-clever stuff and see how long I can go without getting tagged. We'll start a new group, the un-tagged and soon it will only be cool to not have a tag! HA HA take that all of you uncool people with tags!

Who will join me? Anyone? Anyone?

Won't anyone join me? Come on, I know some of you want to join the no tag club!

disneycutie84
11-11-2006, 06:14 PM

:wave2: Me!!!!
Unless I someday get a tag, and then I'll be turning my back on your no-tag club. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
Hee hee hee.

disneegrl4eva
11-11-2006, 06:19 PM
Unless I someday get a tag, and then I'll be turning my back on your no-tag club. :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao:
Hee hee hee.

:rotfl2: wont we all

abby
11-11-2006, 07:11 PM
No tag here either, even with all my posts......... :crazy:

ScrapperKimmyD
11-11-2006, 07:14 PM

Guess I'm gonna have to join y'all! popcorn::

MATTERHORN
11-11-2006, 07:52 PM
Hee hee hee.

That's hilarious! :rotfl: You don't want to be a tagless traitor, do you?

I see we have a few other new members. TAP members unite!!!
(that's tagless and proud) We are no longer nobody's, we are somebody's!

Andrea (TAP founder)

disneycutie84
11-11-2006, 08:02 PM

Andrea (TAP founder)

My tag should say "tagless traitor!" :rotfl2: Come on tag fairy, bless me with a tag!!!
:blush: Can I still be a TAP member? Or did I burn my bridges? Ha ha!

Echo queen
11-11-2006, 08:15 PM

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: DREAM ON! :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
Get a tag why don't ya! :lmao: :rotfl2:

XTinabell
11-11-2006, 11:12 PM
My tag should say "tagless traitor!" :rotfl2: Come on tag fairy, bless me with a tag!!!
:blush: Can I still be a TAP member? Or did I burn my bridges? Ha ha!
lol. And by the way captain hook looks really scary but you look cute. I do hope I'm quoting the person that has the captain hook picture or you'll be like what the heck is she talking about :rotfl:

disneycutie84
11-11-2006, 11:21 PM
lol. And by the way captain hook looks really scary but you look cute. I do hope I'm quoting the person that has the captain hook picture or you'll be like what the heck is she talking about :rotfl:

Yes thats me! :rotfl:
Captain Hook was sooo awesome, he was the best character interaction we had at Goofy's Kitchen. I was afraid of him at first, but he liked me because I was wearing a Cruella DeVil shirt. :thumbsup2

rosiep
11-11-2006, 11:26 PM
Hee hee hee.

Yup! Me too.

XTinabell
11-12-2006, 12:13 AM
Yes thats me! :rotfl:
Captain Hook was sooo awesome, he was the best character interaction we had at Goofy's Kitchen. I was afraid of him at first, but he liked me because I was wearing a Cruella DeVil shirt. :thumbsup2
That's usually the way it is isn't it? The scary ones are usually the most friendly. I know at univeral studios beetle juice and frankenstein scared me to death mostly because they both chased me around the park but when they finally caught me they we were really friendly and there was no reason to be so scared, lol.

disneegrl4eva
11-12-2006, 12:38 AM

Andrea (TAP founder)

I guess we're gonna have to make keychains that say TAP rocks instead of DIS rocks yeah???? what are are colors gonna be :rotfl:

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 12:53 AM
I guess we're gonna have to make keychains that say TAP rocks instead of DIS rocks yeah???? what are are colors gonna be :rotfl:

:rotfl2: Good idea! Spoken like a true TAP leader! We'll elect you VP. Let's see, what should our colors be? I'm gonna have to give that some thought. We need a good strong color that shows we're not afraid of taggers. I have thought about our mascot though:

BTW, has anyone read or seen the Sneetches by Dr. Seuss? In the movie, the star bellied sneetches were the cool ones until the plain bellied ones also got stars. Then it was cool to not have stars. That's like us really, so many people will have tags that it will be cool for us not to have them. So our mascot can be the sneetch!

Alright we are making some headway. NTFN, no tags for now!

Andrea

eatmypixiedust
11-12-2006, 12:56 AM
:rotfl2: Good idea! Spoken like a true TAP leader! We'll elect you VP. Let's see, what should our colors be? I'm gonna have to give that some thought. We need a good strong color that shows we're not afraid of taggers. I have thought about our mascot though:

BTW, has anyone read or seen the Sneetches by Dr. Seuss? In the movie, the start bellied sneetches were the cool ones until the plain bellied ones also got stars. Then it was cool to not have stars. That's like us really, so many people will have tags that it will be cool for us not to have them. So our mascot can be the sneetch!

Andrea

LOL!! Sneeches! I like it!! :) Our group could be called the TAGless wonders ;)

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 01:02 AM
LOL!! Sneeches! I like it!! :) Our group could be called the TAGless wonders ;)

:thumbsup2 Perfect! We are tagless and wonderful. Keep those ideas coming!

Tags are so last year!

Andrea

PattiPB
11-12-2006, 01:21 AM

BTW, has anyone read or seen the Sneetches by Dr. Seuss? In the movie, the star bellied sneetches were the cool ones until the plain bellied ones also got stars. Then it was cool to not have stars. That's like us really, so many people will have tags that it will be cool for us not to have them. So our mascot can be the sneetch!

Andrea

:rotfl2: Hello, my name is Patti, and I am a member, scratch that---a PROUD member, of the NTFT Club. A Club I will gleefully abandon if I ever post any self-effacing, humble, borderline embarrassing comment worthy of TF notice!

In the meantime, I suggest a completely blank, colorless symbol of our group...after all, WE DON'T SAY ANYTHING WORTH REPEATING!!!!! :dance3: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 01:34 AM
:In the meantime, I suggest a completely blank, colorless symbol of our group...after all, WE DON'T SAY ANYTHING WORTH REPEATING!!!!! :dance3: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Patti you are too funny. I am about to pee in my pants!! :rotfl: Okay people it's official. Our new color for the Tagless wonders is...................

CLEAR!

No color whatsoever! We are the colorless, the unchosen few. All in favor, say I.

SilverCeladon
11-12-2006, 01:41 AM
I've been gone for about a month and these are hilarious! I love reading the tags now!

Dis Ohana
11-12-2006, 02:03 AM
I had no idea what a tag was until I read this thread! I thought people just made their own up. I wonder how one gets a tag, it doesn't seem to be based on number of posts.
I shall pledge my allegiance to the TAP! We don't need no stinkin' badges! (no, not really, please give me a tag! :teeth: )

lulubelle
11-12-2006, 02:05 AM
The Tag Fairy really needs to give us DL Board posters some attention! You guys are cracking me up! :rotfl2:

eatmypixiedust
11-12-2006, 02:07 AM
Patti you are too funny. I am about to pee in my pants!! :rotfl: Okay people it's official. Our new color for the Tagless wonders is...................

CLEAR!

No color whatsoever! We are the colorless, the unchosen few. All in favor, say I.

lol!!!

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 02:07 AM
See we are getting more and more members by the minute. Granted they are fairweather members, but we'll take what we can get. Pretty soon we'll outrank and outnumber the "tagged". We'll raise our CLEAR flag in victory!

eatmypixiedust
11-12-2006, 02:16 AM
How's this for a sig? :teeth:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/eatmypixiedust/tagless_sig.jpg

Or this one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/eatmypixiedust/scissor_tag.jpg

disneycutie84
11-12-2006, 02:24 AM

Or this one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/eatmypixiedust/scissor_tag.jpg

Awesome!!!! :thumbsup2

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 02:25 AM

OMG, you found a sneetch! Okay you are in charge of PR! I need that sig being the founding member and all! You're a lifer now!

eatmypixiedust
11-12-2006, 02:32 AM
OMG, you found a sneetch! Okay you are in charge of PR! I need that sig being the founding member and all! You're a lifer now!

LOL! Yeah, it was a bit tricky finding a good pic of a sneetch for some reason! LOL! Cool! Anyone can have the sig! Just right click and hit "properties" and copy the URL and save it as a sig :) Free to anyone who wants to join our TAP group!! :thumbsup2

PattiPB
11-12-2006, 11:24 AM
I LOVE the Sneetches picture!!!

Not only is it a reference that none of those privileged "tagged" people will get, it's a UNIVERSAL reference!!!!! Now that's snarky!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Alex2kMommy
11-12-2006, 12:40 PM
I LOVE the Sneetches picture!!!

Not only is it a reference that none of those privileged "tagged" people will get, it's a UNIVERSAL reference!!!!! Now that's snarky!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I shall have you know that the Sneetches book was the very first book I ever owned, and I still have it...somewhere... Just because I have a tag doesn't mean I am completely without culture, ya know. :snooty:

Though it took me years before I would that scary bicycle short story that was in it!

samkj
11-12-2006, 12:43 PM
Though it took me years before I would that scary bicycle short story that was in it!

Bicycle?? I thought it was pants with no one in them?

Alex2kMommy
11-12-2006, 01:26 PM
Bicycle?? I thought it was pants with no one in them?
You're right, he's riding a bicycle, but it's the pants that he's afraid of. :scared1:

disneegrl4eva
11-12-2006, 01:35 PM
LOL! Yeah, it was a bit tricky finding a good pic of a sneetch for some reason! LOL! Cool! Anyone can have the sig! Just right click and hit "properties" and copy the URL and save it as a sig :) Free to anyone who wants to join our TAP group!! :thumbsup2

ok keychains with sneetches on one side and the tag with scissors on the other...

now we just need a secret handshake or sign...thats your department PRpixie :goodvibes

VP of the PROUD MEMBER OF THE TAGLESS WONDERS <----notice the colorless title???? :rotfl2:

samkj
11-12-2006, 01:37 PM
You're right, he's riding a bicycle, but it's the pants that he's afraid of. :scared1:

I had to run and look at the book. My son currently has that book next to his bed. As an almost 5 year old boy anything to do with pants (or lack of them!) is funny! I completely forgot the bicycle.

Alex2kMommy
11-12-2006, 01:41 PM
My son currently has that book next to his bed. It is one of his favorites!
I was reading the pants one to my boys a few months ago, and it STILL gave me the willies! Oh, I used to be sooo scared. DS6? I'd pause in my reading, and he'd say, "And then what happened, Mama?" Stinkin' boys, they don't seem to be afraid of anything. Except the cat...

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 07:31 PM
[COLOR=Wheat]VP of the PROUD MEMBER OF THE TAGLESS WONDERS <----notice the colorless title???? :rotfl2:

Apparently that busy little tag fairy came last night and kicked the three board members out of our own club! I think the tag fairy was mad that they couldn't join our club unless they paid $5 (thank you, thank you) and went through the tag remover machine!

What is our next plan of action, people?

rosiep
11-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Apparently that busy little tag fairy came last night and kicked the three board members out of our own club! I think the tag fairy was mad that they couldn't join our club unless they paid $5 (thank you, thank you) and went through the tag remover machine!

Well, Pooh! I'm still naked..I mean tagless, no I mean naked and tagless...oh well at least I'm still welcomed at TAP. :rolleyes:

JDietz40
11-12-2006, 07:46 PM
After reading all of your posts on this thread I have come to the conclusion that I am just to darn boring and unimaginative for a tag!!!

John :rolleyes:

Alex2kMommy
11-12-2006, 07:52 PM

Congratulations, everyone, round of applause! :lmao:

disneegrl4eva
11-12-2006, 08:06 PM

My dearest members:

It is with deepest sympathy and regret that I must step down from my post as VP of the PROUD MEMBER OF THE TAGLESS WONDERS as I am have been duly appointed by the more popular crowd ahem I mean the tag fairy and her loyal subjects and must dutifully join the other side...I am confident that my successor will stand up to your expectations and do you proud...

With upmost respect

Disneegrl4eva (Lynn)

Alex2kMommy
11-12-2006, 08:18 PM
[Snort!] :rotfl2:
Looks like you need a new set of officers, TAP. :rolleyes1
Lynn, grab your shades, it's a little bright over here. :smooth:

JDietz40
11-12-2006, 08:26 PM
My dearest members:

It is with deepest sympathy and regret that I must step down from my post as VP of the PROUD MEMBER OF THE TAGLESS WONDERS as I am have been duly appointed by the more popular crowd ahem I mean the tag fairy and her loyal subjects and must dutifully join the other side...I am confident that my successor will stand up to your expectations and do you proud...

With upmost respect

Disneegrl4eva (Lynn)

Disneegrl,

It looks like I will get to join you in your new crowd :cool1: but I think the tag fairy is spying on my family and knows that I have been on DIS when I should be working and that DS "lives" in flip flops even in the cold weather we have already had.

John

disneycutie84
11-12-2006, 08:48 PM
:cool1: I am officially "tagless traitor"!!!! *insert evil laugh*
The tag fairy loves us after all!!

Alex2kMommy
11-12-2006, 08:52 PM
Oooo, that's a good one! :rotfl:
But I must confess, I think Matterhorn's is the funniest, HAHA to the uncool people with tags! Love that little tag fairy, she's a funny one!

ScrapperKimmyD
11-12-2006, 09:03 PM
It looks to me like SOME of you will have LEAVE our TAP club!

Hrmph!

Off you go!

samkj
11-12-2006, 09:10 PM
It looks like the club was broken up before it really got started. The Tag fairy knows how to keep us all loyal to the power of the tag!

ScrapperKimmyD
11-12-2006, 09:12 PM
SOME of us are still in it! :rolleyes:

What part of Northern CA are you in? I'm in Sacramento.

disneegrl4eva
11-12-2006, 09:38 PM

ya disneycutie your barely on here a couple months and already got tagged....hmmmm somethings :fish: ...now I know ive said SOMETHING stupid or funny in the past and I just barely got tagged..oh well :confused3 here here to the tag fairy...long live TF :teeth:

ps...you should be proud...you have been chosen as my 1000th post! :woohoo:

spazzyjazzy
11-12-2006, 10:02 PM
Me! Me! Me! :wave:

abby
11-12-2006, 11:09 PM
I've been tagged, and I am so excited. :rotfl: :cheer2:

Try explaining this to my dd 6, who keeps asking why I am :) . She doesn't get it, but I do, so fun.......

kaygela
11-12-2006, 11:25 PM
It looks like the tag fairy was pretty busy the last couple of days. :wizard:

eatmypixiedust
11-12-2006, 11:29 PM
Oh Mylanta! I've been tagged!! ::rubs eyes profusely:: LOL!! Hey, why does my tag say the same thing twice? OMG, Matterhorn our evil plans have been foiled! LOL!! :rotfl:Hmmm....better cancel those orders for 200 keychains huh? LOL!! :rotfl2:

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 11:47 PM

That is hilarious!!! :rotfl:

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 11:49 PM
Oooo, that's a good one! :rotfl:
But I must confess, I think Matterhorn's is the funniest, HAHA to the uncool people with tags! Love that little tag fairy, she's a funny one!

Thanks, I am now officially uncool! All cool members, feel free to fill the open TAP executive board positions!

MATTERHORN
11-12-2006, 11:51 PM
Oh Mylanta! I've been tagged!! ::rubs eyes profusely:: LOL!! Hey, why does my tag say the same thing twice? OMG, Matterhorn our evil plans have been foiled! LOL!! :rotfl:Hmmm....better cancel those orders for 200 keychains huh? LOL!! :rotfl2:

Yeah, I guess you should cancel them :rotfl: I'm just bummed I never got around to putting a sneetch in my sig!

Andrea

eatmypixiedust
11-13-2006, 12:04 AM
I'm just bummed I never got around to putting a sneetch in my sig!

Andrea

Awww...here I made you a new one! ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/eatmypixiedust/tag_sig2.jpg

or just plain: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v98/eatmypixiedust/new_tagsig.jpg

XTinabell
11-13-2006, 12:50 AM
SOME of us are still in it! :rolleyes:

What part of Northern CA are you in? I'm in Sacramento.

Like me!!!!! I still believe in the power of the uncool tagless people.

rosiep
11-13-2006, 01:43 AM

I still need a keychain...... :sad2:

PattiPB
11-13-2006, 10:29 AM
Although I now need to resign my Charter position in the tagless crew, I am still Queen of the Threadkillers!!!! You don't want to join---I think our mascot is a dead rat with X's over his eyes!!! :rotfl:

I, too, was sorely disappointed about not adding the Sneetches to my already-too-long siggie. However!!!!! We could now be the STAR-BELLIED SNEETCHES!!!! :banana: :banana:

Too much time on our hands, people, too much time!!! :blush:

PattiPB
11-13-2006, 10:30 AM
BTW---eatmypixiedust: "Oh, Mylanta!" That should be a tag!!!!! :rotfl:

ScrapperKimmyD
11-13-2006, 11:36 AM

Maybe we should be the new Uncool TAP execs! :grouphug: (us at our board meeting!) :rotfl2:

Ride Junkie
11-13-2006, 12:22 PM
I, too, remain a tagless stepchild...that doesn't affect my coolness, does it?? :cool1:

Hey ScrapperKimmyD, I'm in Sacramento too! :thumbsup2

ScrapperKimmyD
11-13-2006, 12:32 PM
I, too, remain a tagless stepchild...that doesn't affect my coolness, does it?? :cool1:

Hey ScrapperKimmyD, I'm in Sacramento too! :thumbsup2

Well, hey there! :wave2:

Tasmen
11-13-2006, 12:57 PM

Or maybe we are the truly cool ones :)

eatmypixiedust
11-13-2006, 01:10 PM
BTW---eatmypixiedust: "Oh, Mylanta!" That should be a tag!!!!! :rotfl:

LOL! I know! That would be awesome :teeth: It belongs in the DIS Tag hall of fame! ;) LOL!!!

rosiep
11-13-2006, 02:59 PM
Too much time on our hands, people, too much time!!! :blush:

shhhhhhhhhhh....I always tell people I'm working on a research project. Sounds classier than saying I'm trailing the Mouse :p

disneegrl4eva
11-13-2006, 03:37 PM
man they shut down our operation quicklike!!!! ;)

PattiPB
11-13-2006, 03:46 PM

:stir: Beware!!! The uprising of the tagless!!! :stir:

XTinabell
11-13-2006, 03:48 PM
You're right, we started as cool tagless people so we should remain cool tagless people. Just because the people that complained the most got tags doesn't mean that those of us who still don't have them aren't cool ;)

eatmypixiedust
11-13-2006, 04:05 PM

LOL! With a flick of the Tag Fairy's wand our evil plans were squashed! :wizard: I can picture the Tag Fairy blowing on his/her wand, twirling it in one hand and putting it back into their Tag Fairy holster!

disneegrl4eva
11-13-2006, 04:08 PM
LOL! With a flick of the Tag Fairy's wand our evil plans were squashed! :wizard: I can picture the Tag Fairy blowing on his/her wand, twirling it in one hand and putting it back into their Tag Fairy holster!

haha I know and then after that he/her said...what now!! :rolleyes1

KelsiesMommy
11-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Sadly, I seem to have been overlooked by any tag fairies. Oh well C'est la vie and Que sera and all that!

KelsiesMommy
11-13-2006, 04:56 PM

Here, here! uncool tagless people UNITE!!! :grouphug:

KelsiesMommy
11-13-2006, 05:00 PM

That's it! Just makes us UNIQUE. :cool2: Who needs to follow the crowd anyway? I don't need to be like everyone else! Oh wait, yes I do! I want a tag!

Sorry, just had a moment of weakness... must be it's been so long since my last Dole Whip... Mmmm Dole Whip....

disneycutie84
11-13-2006, 05:40 PM
ya disneycutie your barely on here a couple months and already got tagged....hmmmm somethings :fish: ...now I know ive said SOMETHING stupid or funny in the past and I just barely got tagged..oh well :confused3 here here to the tag fairy...long live TF :teeth:

ps...you should be proud...you have been chosen as my 1000th post! :woohoo:

I'm just special that way. :snooty:
hahaha, kidding!
Yay, for reaching 1000 posts! :banana:

disneegrl4eva
11-13-2006, 05:45 PM
hahaha, kidding!

;) :goodvibes

eatmypixiedust
11-13-2006, 06:37 PM
hahaha, kidding!

LOL! Your tag is awesome! :thumbsup2

eatmypixiedust
11-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Congrats Lynn on reaching your 1,000th post! :)

Ride Junkie
11-13-2006, 06:53 PM
Yo, fellow tagless stepchildren...follow me to the short bus!! All aboard!! :crazy: :dance3:

We rock!

marlaymike
11-13-2006, 08:29 PM
I just have one tag. . .;(

lulubelle
11-13-2006, 10:25 PM
Although I have a tag, it has been about four years since I got it. I feel I am due, too :sad1:

PrincessSitka
11-13-2006, 10:55 PM
Is there a 12 step program for us non taggers? Because I need to join I have no tags.

kaygela
11-14-2006, 12:14 AM
Hang in there. I just got tagged after 500 something posts. I thought it would never happen. :wizard:

ScrapperKimmyD
11-14-2006, 12:16 AM
I was wondering if it had to do with the number of posts you have.

Guess I'll have to go up my posts and reply to everything! ;)

rosiep
11-14-2006, 01:19 AM
I was wondering if it had to do with the number of posts you have.

I don't think that's it.....I think it's the bribes given through Paypal to the fairies :rolleyes1

KelsiesMommy
11-14-2006, 06:02 PM
I don't think that's it.....I think it's the bribes given through Paypal to the fairies :rolleyes1

Well no wonder! Hmmm... bribe the tag fairies, or buy Christmas presents??? :confused3

Echo queen
11-14-2006, 11:43 PM
Well no wonder! Hmmm... bribe the tag fairies, or buy Christmas presents??? :confused3

There is no wrong answer :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :happytv: :happytv:

disneycutie84
11-15-2006, 12:15 AM

Or buy them a new pair of Disney Crocs. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

JDietz40
11-15-2006, 11:50 AM
Or buy them a new pair of Disney Crocs. :rotfl2: :rotfl:

or we could just learn from our children and whine until we get our way :lmao:

John

eatmypixiedust
11-15-2006, 01:16 PM
or we could just learn from our children and whine until we get our way :lmao:

John

I thought whining always leads to a rat-a-tat-tat on the rump! :rotfl:

PattiPB
11-15-2006, 01:51 PM
I thought whining always leads to a rat-a-tat-tat on the rump! :rotfl:

Just in this thread there are so many good things they could tag us with!!!!! We are so WITTY!!!!! :cheer2:

eatmypixiedust
11-15-2006, 06:14 PM
Just in this thread there are so many good things they could tag us with!!!!! We are so WITTY!!!!! :cheer2:

LOL! I need an "Oh Mylanta!" tag ;) We should have a :wizard:Tag Fairy Hall of Fame and just have a bunch of everyone's most funny comments in it. :teeth:

lntsmom
11-15-2006, 10:11 PM
I registered here the first day I found the boards. Having been used to the culture on other boards, I tagged myself.

I guess the fairies have been kind in allowing those tags to remain???

disneegrl4eva
11-15-2006, 11:18 PM
I just have one tag. . .;(

I just KNOW your not complaining marlaymike???? look how long you been on these boards and how long some of us others have been on here and its taken forever to get them.... I just got mine this past weekend....

Tagfairy marlaymike doesnt appreciate their tag so take it back :p

PrincessSitka
11-17-2006, 08:32 PM
I was reading everybodies remarks and I noticed that somebody lives like only100 and somthing miles away from Disney. I would go every day. I live up here in Santa land the North Pole and can only make it once a year.

rosiep
11-17-2006, 09:35 PM
I registered here the first day I found the boards. Having been used to the culture on other boards, I tagged myself.

YOU TAGGED YOURSELF???? Isn't that like a million Hail Mary's and a Thousand Our Fathers????

(Catholics you know what I'm talkin bout....) :teeth:

rosiep
11-17-2006, 09:39 PM

I guess the fairies have been kind in allowing those tags to remain???

Don't know why the quote didn't work..but she did say it was a CONFESSION....giggle giggle

TwingleMum
11-18-2006, 09:14 AM
I just KNOW your not complaining marlaymike???? look how long you been on these boards and how long some of us others have been on here and its taken forever to get them.... I just got mine this past weekend....

Tagfairy marlaymike doesnt appreciate their tag so take it back :p
ITA!! There are lots of people with high posts numbers that haven't been tagged. Its a mysterious thing.

Alex2kMommy
11-18-2006, 11:35 AM
I was reading everybodies remarks and I noticed that somebody lives like only100 and somthing miles away from Disney. I would go every day. I live up here in Santa land the North Pole and can only make it once a year.
Once a year?! Holy cow, I live closer than you, and it took me 43 years to get there! :rotfl2:
Though I am hoping to go again before I turn 86... I'm hooked, baby!

eatmypixiedust
11-18-2006, 01:29 PM
Earning a tag is like winning the lottery! :teeth: You never know who will be chosen but it's worth the wait :thumbsup2

rosiep
11-19-2006, 01:39 PM
The worst thing about tag envy is that I find myself trying to be "cute" when I write...and cute I'm not; especially in the morning before I've had my coffee. :crazy: ---yeah I look just like that!