PDA

View Full Version : DLR Pumpkin, Thrill Seekers, Gold, and more for credits

Bugdozer
11-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Hi,

I am trading a few things for credits:

Complete Thrill seekers( Room, Kaili couch Pin)- 10,000 credits

Complete Gold collection- 12,000 credits (retired)

DLR Pumpkin (retired)- Credits ? I want quiet a bit of credits for this will not consider anything less then 25,000 and looking for more like 40,000

Complete 50th Quest (chair Lamp and Pin ) Retired- 20,000 credits

Thanks,
Bug

Sparkle_Cherry
11-11-2006, 10:41 AM
I think your prices for the DLR Pumpkin and 50th set are a little bit high. But the other sets I think are quite reasonable priced and I would be interested in them. :)

~Sparky Boots

PirateBell
11-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi,

DLR Pumpkin (retired)- Credits ? I want quiet a bit of credits for this will not consider anything less then 25,000 and looking for more like 40,000

Thanks,
Bug

Hiya Bug :sunny:
Hey remember me? lol anyway I was just thinking of you and was wondering if had these. So I would like a Complete Gold set and Complete 50th set.
Could you hold them for me for a few days? Let me know if you can? :thumbsup2 Thanks...

Bugdozer
11-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Hiya Bug :sunny:
Hey remember me? lol anyway I was just thinking of you and was wondering if had these. So I would like a Complete Gold set and Complete 50th set.
Could you hold them for me for a few days? Let me know if you can? :thumbsup2 Thanks...

Hi!

Of course I remember you :) I will be happy to hold the items for you no problem. I am leaving next Sunday to go to WDW so if you want trade this week we should try to do by nex Saturday.
Thanks,
Bug

Bugdozer
11-11-2006, 02:48 PM
I think your prices are a bit high; maybe if they weren't such huge amounts (40,000 credits for a pumpkin!? That's highway robbery!) I would be interested in some of your stuff.

~Sparky Boots

Hi,

The pumpkin I have seen go as High as 45,000. I said it could start at 25,000 and will consider offers at that price or higher. It was a 3 week quest and promptly dissappeared on Nov. 1.

Gold collection-gone Retired on the VMK web site and was not easy to get. And the 50th DLR quest is all gone and retired. The Thrill seekers I feel is very reasonable as you get 3 items including the sought after Safari room.

Thanks for your input and feel free to send an offer of what you think is fair in a PM.

Thanks,
Bug

PirateBell
11-11-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi!

Of course I remember you :) I will be happy to hold the items for you no problem. I am leaving next Sunday to go to WDW so if you want trade this week we should try to do by nex Saturday.
Thanks,
Bug

COOL...awesoome :) Then how about Friday! I will ready for both by then and thank you so much! Wow...going to WDW...sweet! Well you have lots of fun as I am sure you will! I'll pm and set up time for Friday's trade and Thanks again! :woohoo:

Sparkle_Cherry
11-12-2006, 10:40 AM
Hi,

The pumpkin I have seen go as High as 45,000. I said it could start at 25,000 and will consider offers at that price or higher. It was a 3 week quest and promptly dissappeared on Nov. 1.

Gold collection-gone Retired on the VMK web site and was not easy to get. And the 50th DLR quest is all gone and retired. The Thrill seekers I feel is very reasonable as you get 3 items including the sought after Safari room.

Thanks for your input and feel free to send an offer of what you think is fair in a PM.

Thanks,
Bug

I'm sorry Slink, when I said that, I was mostly referring to the DLR Pumpkin and the 50th Set. The other prices I think are quite reasonable and I would have taken both the thrillseekers and Gold Collection for that price if I wasn't already bidding on something that's going to cost me all of my credits.

I'll get back to you when the bidding is over for the other item if you still have things to bid on. :thumbsup2

~Sparky Boots

QUICK EDIT: In fact, I really want the thrillseekers set. I'm going to play fireworks alot today and try to get enough for it and that other item I'm bidding for on. Should have enough by the end of the day. :)

PirateBell
11-15-2006, 09:29 PM
Hi,

Thanks,
Bug

Hey Bug :)
I have the credits and ready to trade. I have tried catching you on line but your not in the Elphant room...anyway send me pm when your ready for the trade. And thansk so much for waiting!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: