1 Animators desk and chair
3 WDW wells
2 Wanted Posters
Every Gold Edition item except chair
1 50th lamp
2 bubbling cauldrons ( not candy )
1 Briar Stone
2 Tron Cabinets
A lot of penny presses and entrance thing ( different colors )
1 Green Pirate Throne
4 Tables ( Purple and Green )
Also more furnish.
Pins
1 1 star bat magics
2 1 star fire work magic
1 ATIS snowflake pin
1 tron lightcycle pin
1 Adventure Land Pin
1 1 star Snowman magic pin
1 Toucan pin
1 Space Mountain Pin
3 Halloween Maze Pins
Clothes
1 Red White Blue hat
1 Bird Hat
Some Cowboy stuff
1 herbie helmet
2 Gold Ears
1 Black Ears
1 Muskateer hat
1 Space Bubble
Again I have more
my VMk name pdub_sports
my Room with all this is Inferno Stich DLR offer!! It does nothave to be those though Thx andpost away :)

pinkgalYall
11-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Im interested in the snowman magic, If you could post wants that would be great.

Tootoo 22
11-09-2006, 07:37 PM
ok.
I would like beta, DLR pumpkin, of course Stitch, Inferno, ATIS Pin aka eye pins. Those would be my top wants but i will accept other offers. I do not want clothes that were sold at Halloween. thx pdub_sports on VMK. Also shop sprees :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tootoo 22
11-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Now i have aquired a tron Lightcycle pin. So add that to the list. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :banana:

Tootoo 22
11-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Btw if ppl could help me on how to postpics i couldpost a picture of my room. I have VMkPal so i havepictures taken just do not how to get them here Thx ya'll :) :Pinkbounc

pirateprincessKT
11-09-2006, 09:13 PM
I am interested in the following:
1 green beach crate
1 full kali
2 cyan rockets
2 bubbling cauldrons
1 Toucan pin
Space Bubble

You have not posted things that interest you so I don't know what kind of offer you want? I can list a few things that I have and see if you will make any trades:

Tron Arcade Cabinets
Tron Tables and Chairs
Karo Tiki Chair
Up and Down Space Mountain Pieces
Tiki Pins, Tomorrowland Retro Pins(full set)
What else would you be interested in?

Tootoo 22
11-09-2006, 09:27 PM
U Got Beta :banana: :banana: :banana: ???

pirateprincessKT
11-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Me? I have two beta green barrel chairs...i also have a baseball predictometer. Any interest?

Briar__Rose
11-10-2006, 12:08 AM
Looking for any more Space Mountain Sign Pins? I have three available for trade. Or Teleportation Magic?

I'm interested in your Christmas/Winter items, specifically the Ice.

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 07:23 AM
Yes i want the baseball predictor thing. Is that all u have for beta? Do u have any ATIS pins(eye pins) :banana: Also spooky magic :)

Me? I have two beta green barrel chairs...i also have a baseball predictometer. Any interest?

Tydragon2001
11-10-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey what can I get for
4-thrill seeker quest pins
3-AK rooms
3-1 star teleport magic
1 wanted poster
1 pirate well
46 water slide (parts)
15 pirate walls
2 bat bags
1 witch hat

and a partrige in a pare tree..lol

what can i get for some of thoes...

pirateprincessKT
11-10-2006, 03:12 PM
Sorry I don't have either of those for trade, and that is all my beta. Do you see any possible deals?

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Princess i would like your baseball thing, What do u want for it?
And Dragon i really do not need any of them. U have any else? Pls :banana: :banana:

Goofy_Bob
11-10-2006, 04:09 PM
Hiya Tootoo, glad you found your own thread. :teeth: You can post pictures by hosting them somewhere on the web and then linking them in the text. You can host them on your own site, or someplace like photobucket (http://photobucket.com/) or imageshack (http://www.imageshack.com). Then when you're composing your post you click on the yellow button for "Insert Image". It will ask for the link to the picture and you put it in there.

Ok, back on thread - I'm interested in your green soldiers. They were on-sale in-game for 500 credits last year and if they repeat what they did with the Halloween stuff, it will be again. But one never knows. Would you take a Herbie Couch for them? It's a little newer, but is still retired and was never available in-game. Or I would trade a Christmas Tree (sold for 1000 credits, retired at the same time) for both. What do you think?

Briar__Rose
11-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Tootoo, are you interested in my post? Just wondering because it appears that I've been skipped, LOL.

pinkgalYall
11-10-2006, 04:24 PM
Would you take a baseball predictometer for a snowman magic?

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 04:33 PM
So SO SO sorry i did :( -blushes- hmm, none of that really can u go on VMK now?? PM me if u can. I need eye pins or ATIS pins. ALso other stuff and spooky magic. SO PM and post here pls :) :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Maybe could their be any thing else besides that forthe baseball thingy majig

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 04:39 PM
Goofy will u take one soldier for the herbie? if not i can add stuff :). :banana: :banana:

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 04:54 PM
Bump pls what ever that means :) :bounce:

Goofy_Bob
11-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Goofy will u take one soldier for the herbie? if not i can add stuff :). :banana: :banana:I think two is good for Herbie Couch. Especially since there is a high chance they'll rerelease the soldier and slim chance the Herbie is coming back anytime soon, if ever.

If you could add the 2nd Soldier we got a deal and I could log on VMK to trade.

Bump pls what ever that means :) :bounce:Bump is an recursive acronym (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursive_acronym) for:

Bump
Up
My
Since most forums list their threads in order of the the most recent post first, the bump is a way of moving your own thread to the top of the thread list. If someone else posts content-related material or you reply to someone's post - these are not typically cosidered bumps. Rather a bump is when you make a post that contains no new information and is only there to move your thread.

Before I start quoting regulation let me first say I am not a Disboards Mod, but according to this sticky (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=993603), an author is allowed to bump their thread twice daily. Though the sticky doesn't say how long you should wait between bumps I think it's considered good form to wait at least 8-12 hours after the last post in your thread. But that's just my thought on it.

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 05:34 PM
Goofy did u want a soldier and anything else? or no?

Goofy_Bob
11-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Goofy did u want a soldier and anything else? or no?I think two green soldiers is a good deal for a Herbie Couch. Especially since there is a high chance they'll rerelease the soldier and slim chance the Herbie is coming back anytime soon, if ever.

But if you only want to trade one soldier and add something else, I would accept any of these to replace the second solider:

1 Green Beach Crate
1 50th Chair
1 50th Lamp
1 Tron Cabinet
1 Bird Hat
1 Black Ears
1 Muskateer Hat

Lemme know.

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 05:52 PM
How rare is a crate? that is green :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
I think two green soldiers is a good deal for a Herbie Couch. Especially since there is a high chance they'll rerelease the soldier and slim chance the Herbie is coming back anytime soon, if ever.

But if you only want to trade one soldier and add something else, I would accept any of these to replace the second solider:

1 Green Beach Crate
1 50th Chair
1 50th Lamp
1 Tron Cabinet
1 Bird Hat
1 Black Ears
1 Muskateer Hat

Lemme know.

Goofy_Bob
11-10-2006, 06:32 PM
How rare is a crate? that is green :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:Hmmm... Let's see... The Yellow Typhoon Lagoon Crate is still on sale in Ned's for 500 credits so it's not rare at all. The Blue Typhoon Crate was a free give-away in Mansion and Fireworks during July, it's very common.

The Green Crate was a prize in the July Water Slide Competition. I think they were given away to only like 250 players. I could be wrong on the number, but it's certainly limited to that scale or so. So it's rather rare, but I haven't seen many people trading or asking for them in the threads though, so I assume the demand is quite low.

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Ok can u come to my room PM me if u can. It is called Stitch Inferno Sparrow offer! just look up something like that such as offer. My VMK name is pdub_sports :banana: :banana:

Goofy_Bob
11-10-2006, 09:46 PM
Hiya. I'm not sure what our trade is. You've not comitted to any of my offers. :)

I'm in my trade room - Goofy's Trading Bazaar. Stop by, as you please.

Tootoo 22
11-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Thx Goofy_Bob for the nice smooth trade. Ppl the list is updated now. Everytime i make a trade i update the list .Btw the trade was green soldier for herbie chair :cheer2: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :moped: :moped: :woohoo:

Tootoo 22
11-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Saturday morning while eating donuts bump Pls

Tootoo 22
11-11-2006, 11:21 AM
Come On Ppl trade i will consider any offers :banana: :banana:

pirateprincessKT
11-11-2006, 12:47 PM
answer my pm Tootoo22?

Tootoo 22
11-11-2006, 09:56 PM
I answered your PM ::::) :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cheer2:

Tootoo 22
11-13-2006, 07:42 AM
BUMP for this morn'in

Tootoo 22
11-13-2006, 05:29 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: BBBBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPP PPPPPPP :bounce:

Tootoo 22
11-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Sorry All But iam banned from VMK for one month. For no reason. Well unless i can get it lift. - cries -