PDA

View Full Version : Just got my documents

disneegrl4eva
11-08-2006, 07:38 PM
:woohoo: countdown in progress...I got a Disney Gift Card in my pkg and the cover its in is really pretty...brown with Gold lettering saying DISNEYLAND....the ticket came in a different packaging than before and this time no clip like I had last time but at least the tickets are different...not the 50th stuff on it still....Im so excited ...I cant wait!!!! :banana:

MATTERHORN
11-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Hooray for you!!! It's so exciting when you start actually gettin all the stuff together. Not long to go now!

disneegrl4eva
11-08-2006, 09:51 PM
Hooray for you!!! It's so exciting when you start actually gettin all the stuff together. Not long to go now!

haha no kidding...I had to go in my room because my god daughter(5) was over at my house and she cant go with me this time :sad2: and I didnt want her seeing the docs because there is no way in hades she would understand why she isnt going and she would cry her head off but anyways when I came out of my room after opening and reading EVERYTHING :rotfl: I was looking like this......> :teeth: and couldnt stop smiling :lmao:

ScrapperKimmyD
11-08-2006, 09:57 PM
I'll be there soon, too! I've been So Excited about it all!

I keep asking my girlfriends "Have I told you yet that I'm going to Disneyland???" I've already told them my whole itinerary, but keep asking them that once in a while anyway! :lmao:

You know you're REALLY excited when you start calling the car pool lanes the Fast Pass Lanes! :lmao:

Albort
11-08-2006, 10:13 PM
tick tick tick tick... 17 days to go!

16 days to pass... 1 day of boring driving... then 5 days of crazy fun!

w000000000t!

mystic_path
11-08-2006, 11:49 PM
:cool1: Awesome! Its always fun to get your disneyland package stuff in the mail. It really makes everything feel "OFFICIAL" at that point.

Echo queen
11-09-2006, 09:54 AM
I am so excited for you all :cheer2: soon enough I to will be enjoying that great moment. :banana: Is soon enough here yet. :hourglass

eatmypixiedust
11-09-2006, 12:13 PM
Woohoo! That's great Lynn! I can picture it now- you running towards Mickey with your arms stretched out and then they'll play "Reunited and it feels sooo good!" :teeth:

ScrapperKimmyD
11-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Woohoo! That's great Lynn! I can picture it now- you running towards Mickey with your arms stretched out and then they'll play "Reunited and it feels sooo good!" :teeth:

LOL - I love the visual!

disneegrl4eva
11-09-2006, 02:42 PM

:lmao: yep unless you decide to show up and we have to start a dueling match but of course you KNOW I will win because I will pixiedust: you into oblivion :rotfl2:

Niele
11-13-2006, 01:27 PM
:woohoo: countdown in progress...I got a Disney Gift Card in my pkg and the cover its in is really pretty...brown with Gold lettering saying DISNEYLAND....the ticket came in a different packaging than before and this time no clip like I had last time but at least the tickets are different...not the 50th stuff on it still....Im so excited ...I cant wait!!!! :banana:

Just made the final payment and can't wait for my fedex package!! :Pinkbounc

Only 35 days to go ... :cool1: