PDA

View Full Version : Weeeeeeee...just secured balcony seating

rosiep
11-08-2006, 01:48 PM
Vacation planning (Brad) called this morning to confirm my seating for Fantasmic! on Dec. 8th. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc I had been in flux about whether or not I should splurge for the buffet but decided in the end it was worth it to do if only once. Anyone ever regret doing this????

staley7580
11-08-2006, 04:00 PM
I totally regret it, but its our own fault. We took our two very small children to the 10:30 show and My husband and my daughter and myself had just a miserable time. My 4 yo son had a freakin blast though and couldnt stop talking about it for days. He was so enthralled by the show he dropped his fork off the edge of the balcony! :rolleyes1 But I was stressed out and the baby just quivered with fear thru the whole show.

rosiep
11-08-2006, 04:33 PM
Oh, I can see how it could be very difficult with small children...luckily my DD is twenty and now it's my turn to act like the child! :rolleyes1

Warlock128
11-08-2006, 05:38 PM
is it really worth it to do it? im going on the 16th so i have very little time to make up my mind. how much is it for 2 tickets? riverside and balcony have different prices?

two-foxes
11-08-2006, 06:19 PM
I've done it twice, thought it was worth it both times. My only complaint was that I got seated darn near IN the planter next to me the first time. I had a fern in my ear the whole time. If you are in the last row, you can stand up in front of the food table and enjoy a perfect view, too.

rosiep
11-08-2006, 11:32 PM
:) is it really worth it to do it? im going on the 16th so i have very little time to make up my mind. how much is it for 2 tickets? riverside and balcony have different prices?

The prices are $59 per person (a lot of money!) Riverside or Balcony. I think there is a small price reduction for children under 3 (?) at Riverside. I'm just one of those people who would never scout out a good spot an hour before hand and being quite short....well, I'd not see a thing and so just this once I think I'll treat Dearest Daughter and myself like the Queens princess: we know ourselves to be (on the inside) :)

Dsnylndlvrs
11-09-2006, 12:55 AM
Congrats! :cool1: We're doing this in just 12 days and I can't wait. It'll probably be this one time and then back to the pavement for us! :rotfl:

Warlock128
11-09-2006, 04:19 AM
:)

The prices are $59 per person (a lot of money!) Riverside or Balcony. I think there is a small price reduction for children under 3 (?) at Riverside. I'm just one of those people who would never scout out a good spot an hour before hand and being quite short....well, I'd not see a thing and so just this once I think I'll treat Dearest Daughter and myself like the Queens princess: we know ourselves to be (on the inside) :)

well, this is my one trip to disneyland im going all out. DLH ressies, buying lots of gifts, surprising my gf * whom im going with, just her and me * with Premium annual passes, i want to get the most out of our trip with the most free time to do as we please. And i know having ressies for fantasmic would save us some time than having to sit for an hour on the pavement.

i wanted to know if it was worth it....and which is better? Balcony or riverside? are the prices different? im a fantasmic veteran * i guess, ive seen it 20+ times * but she hasnt been to disneyland in years, plus i dont know if shes ever seen it. Which would you reccomend we pick DIS ?

Also, what comes with the seating? i hear you get free dirnks and dessert. We want the second showing of fantasmic as well, seeing as it is going to end our 2 day trip there. * we might be able to sneak in a ride or 2 if we have time after fantasmic. haunted mansion and space mountain most likely * pirate:

Beana
11-09-2006, 05:47 AM
I say go for it. We just got home this past Monday from an awesome long weekend at DL (me, Sis, DN8 & DN5). We'd never seen Fantasmic and through Disney Magic and lots of luck and pixie dust pixiedust: we managed to get 4 balcony seats, front row for the first showing. We thought, what the heck give it a try and a group had just cancelled their reservations!! We all loved the show, both girls Oooo'd and Ahhh'd the entire time! :goodvibes