PDA

View Full Version : Alphabet/ Die Cut/ Punches Database

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 08:56 AM
eek: Nobody panic... this is not a SWAP SIGN UP!!! Everyone relax and breathe!! :eek:

Clarification of our goal with the Alphabet/Die Cut/ Punches Database…

This is an on-going list of swappers/scrappers willing to share their goodies with other swapper/scrappers!! I'd be willing to start the list and keep contact information going so that our Swap Goddess isn't overwhelmed with this too..

I will make and keep the master list of those interested and check in with them every few months to make sure they still want to be involved. One section will be dedicated to Alphabets (sizzix, quick cut, sizzlets, wish blade, etc) and the other will be to die cuts.

How it works:
If you are needing an item.. you will contact that individual directly and send them enough paper, postage, and instructions (like you want every other letter or something a different color or you want the file folder a certain way on striped paper).. This will allow the one who has the die cut/ alphabet to let you know they can do it ...and how long of a turn around you will have... This contact will also allow the person responsible for the die cut to let you know if you need to send whole sheets of paper or if they would prefer to have them cut into stripes or such.

For instance..

I have the lollipop sizzix uppercase set... and if someone wants a title or name cut out.. They would contact me.. let me know what they are after and I would let them know I could or couldn't do it..and what the turn around time would be. They would send me the paper, the word(s) and I would cut it out and send everything back. The requestee of the word(s) is responsible for postage to and from, which should be 39 cents or just a little more.. .

If there is interest.. give me your name and alphabet set OR die cuts !

ETA: I'm not jumping off the wagon.. this is something we could do year round for one another!!

The list of Alphabet holders:

PrincessNancy96 - Lollipop Sizzix Uppercase
StitchIsOurHero -Sizzlits Wet Paint and Graffiti
Ddavis860 Sizzix: Shadow Box
KatDiseny - Sizzlits basic ABC set.
Mickster - Fun Serif Small A – Z, Fun Serif Numbers 0 - 9
Hopemax - Sizzlet Girls are Weird, Playground, Monkey Tails, Boxed Brush
NewEnglandEeyore - Bounce
calanniebu - Fun Serif: Uppercase, Lowercase, #s, and Punctuation, sizzlet: Bounce Alphabet
laura&fam - sizzlet: playground, bounce, fruit smoothie
MyLittlePiglet - sizzlet: graffiti
Partyof3 - lollipop uppercase,fun sherif uppercase, funky brush,playground
girls are wierd,graffiti
SusieStone Alphabets - Sizzlets- Classic, Bounce, Big Top, Playground, Graffiti, Blue Dies-Lollipop, Alpahbars- Ransom and Doodletags

Cricut Owners/Craft Robo/ Wishblades
Craftrobo/wishblade websites:
http://www.designsbyduchess.com/dsp...e/wishblade.htm
http://www.littlebit.com/Cutter_Files/index.htm
ddavis860: http://www.provocraft.com/products/...t&scl=Cartridge I have these Font Cartridges:George and Basic Shapes, Tear Drop, ANIMAL KINGDOM,
Jasmine (have to do everything shadow, as the regular font is too thin to get off the mat. The letters are individual, not connected, unless you pick something that is a phrase from the cartridge)
TPCShauna: George and Basic Shapes and Doodlecharms, Animal Kingdom, Alphalicious
rlovew - craftrobo pro - any TTfont prefers 8.5 x 11, A4, or 12x12 paper depending upon request
PoohBearLovinMama - Wishblade: any TTfont examples Aladdin, Disney Park, Mickey Ears, Monsters Inc, Pooh, Tigger, Walt Disney Script and Waltograph! Ask for others available.. princessy, etc.
AlexWyattMommy: George and basic shapes, ZooBalloons, Doodlecharms, BaseCamp, Celebrations, Walk In The Garden, Animal Kingdom
Diana Lyn : Mickey and Friends; Mickey Font, George, All Mixed Up, Opposites Attract, Zoo Balloo, Printing Press, Tags, Bags and Boxes, Doodlecharms
PrincessNancy96 : George; Tags, Bags and Boxes, Mickey & Friends, ZooBalloo, Animal Kingdom
NewEnglandEeyore : George, Mini Monograms, Base Camp, Christmas Cheer, All Mixed Up and Mickey and Friends, Mickey Font, Alphalicious and Printing Press, Fabulous Finds, Beyond Birthdays, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, Printing 101, Jasmine, ZooBalloo and
Paper Doll Dress Up.
SusieStone : George and Basic Shapes, 50 States, My World, Mickey Font
Mickey Friends, Animal Kingdom, Stamped, Beyond Birthdays, Doodlecharms, Jasmine, Mini Monograms, All Mixed Up, Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, Tear Drop, Base Camp, Zooballoo, Paper Dolls and Printing 101, Opposites Attract and Fabulous Finds, accent essentials, stretch your imagination, paper pups, plantin schoolbook, New Arrival,Camping, Mickey Font, Mickey and Friends
Happily ever after, Dreams come true, Alphalicious, - Pooh Font, Cuttin Up, Pooh and Friend (can't think of name), Christmas Cheer
cortzcards : Animal Kingdom, Paper Doll Dress Up, Jasmine, Printing 101, ZooBalloo, Joys of the Season, 50 States, Mickey Font, Mickey & Friends, Happily Ever After
Dreams Come True, Accent Essentials Shape Sampler, Plantin SchoolBook Complete Font

List of Die Cut Holders

bernardandmissbianca - oval bookplates, file folder, film strip, small pumpkin, small tags - traditional, scalloped, oval, crescent, parchment
princessnancy96 - RED: rectangular frame, scalloped tags, slide mounts (4 different), doll, boys clothes (bibs, shirt, shorts), big tag, mini-library pocket, mini-file folder YELLOW jungle leaf, vines, picket fence, primitive hearts, cowboy hat, boots, scarf GREEN sports balls sizzlets: I have the party hat, zebra, gorrilla, lion, & one other, present, balloon, candle
KatDisney -Picket Fence, Crayon, Traditional Tag set ( has 3 sizes) and another tag set that has 2 styles. One has the rounded top and the other is the ^ top..
Mickster - GREEN: Apple, Birthday Cake with Candle, Bitty Body, Bitty Dress Set, Bunny #2, Champagne Glass, Cornucopia, Cupid, Dog, Flag, Flowers, Fruit, Jack-o-lantern, Leaf #1, Leaf #3, Open Book, Shamrock, Small Swirl, Snowflake #2, Sun #2, Tree, Watering Can YELLOW: balloons #1, Bathtub, Crayon, Gifts, Mittens, Sheep, Star Border, Stocking, Wave RED: brontosaurus, Circle #1, Doll Body, Doll Boy Hair Set #1, Doll Dress Set, Doll Girl Hair #1, Doll Overalls, Filmstrip, Heart #1, Leaf, Maple, Leaf #1 Large, Rectangle Frame, Square #1, Star #2, Stars, Tag Set, Postcard and stamp
Hopemax - GREEN: Cat, Holly & Berries, Leaf #1 Tiny, Snowflake, Star YELLOW: Leaf/Stem, Picket Fence RED: Circles, Filmstrip, Library Pocket, Leaf#1 Large, File Folder, Scroll, Slide Mounts & Coin Holders, Tag Set, Frames: Jelly, Rectangle, Scallop, Circle Frame, Square Frame
ddavis860 - RED:Red Sizzix Bare Tree,Red Sizzix Filmstrip, Circle #1, Shaker Box Square, Super Tag Traditional, Super Tag Crescent, Tag Scallop, Tag Set, Tag Traditional Combo, Corner Frame, Frame Rectangle, Album Cover w/ Page Inserts, Cloud #2, Leaf Maple, Ancient Document YELLOW:Medium Balloons, Leaf w/stem, Grass, Wave, Splats GREEN: Bitty Body, Bitty Boy hair #1, Bitty Girl Hair #1, Doll Shoes, Bitty Overalls, Bitty PJ's w/Bear, Holly & Berries, Paw Print, Leaf #3 I have these Shapes Cartridges: Doodlecharms, Tags, Bags, and Boxes Christmas Cheer
NewEnglandEeyore - RED: Plain rectangular frame, wavy rectangular frame, slide mounts, mini file folder, stitched frame YELLOW: Balloons, swirl, jungle leaves, splashes GREEN: Ladybug, dragonfly, butterfly, musical note, swirl Sizzlets: Bee set with bees, flowers, honey pot and beehive
calanniebu RED:Flip-Flop And Foot, Envelope, Square With Petals, File Folder #2 (Large), Circles, File Folder (Mini), Sun, Tag Set, Snowman, Card & Envelope - Mini Scallop, Frame – Corner, Wild Card & Envelope – Bitty Pocket Card, Square Set, Hearts, Large Daisies, Gingerbread Man, Tag, Scallop, Tag, Super Scallop, Tag, Super Traditional
Fish Bowl, Birthday Cake YELLOW: Border Hearts. Border Stars, Flower, Sunflower, Dolphin, Balloons #1, Mittens, Baby Bottle GREEN: Christmas Light, Dog, Block, Jack ‘O Lantern, Apple, Pumpkin, Crescent Moon, Star, Cloud #1, Butterfly, Snowflake, Flower #1, Paw Print, Birthday Cake With Candles, Turtle, Fish, Music Notes, Leaf #1, Flowers, Teacup
Sizzletts: Birthday Party – Doodle Dies, Flower – Doodle Dies, Tag Set
Puppy Dog Set, Puzzle Set, Endless, Christmas Set – Doodle Dies
Baby Set – Doodle Dies, Winter Phrase Set
AlexWyattMommy - Sizzlets:Dog Set- Paw Prints, Doghouse, Puppy, Dish & Bone Tag Set, Small - Crescent, Oval, Traditional, Scallop (these come little and tiny for a shadow effect), Halloween set - Jack'o'lantern, ghost, tombstone, "BOO!" Zoo set - elephant, gorilla, lion, zebra Sizzlet- Western #1 - Cacti, Wagon Wheel, Horseshoes, YEEE HAW! Yellow - Border Mountain, Watermelon, Helmut & Football Red - Baby Carriage, Dog Dish & Bone, Bare Tree
Boys Set - Boys Rock!, Robot, Video Game, Rocket, Slide Mount #2, Slide Mount #3, Squares #5, Squares #5 Frames, Rectangles #5, Sizzix Red - Dog Tags, Film Strip, Boy Body, Clip Board
Partyof3 red- diploma, ice cream sundae, pocket, wooden sign, matchbook, basket, octagon #1, turkey, bread tags, girl hair, boy hair, girl dresses, horse
doll clothes (overalls), doll body, frame/slide mount, fish and fish bowl, rectangles, frames-square
frames- square nested, colander, frames-rectangle, dress and assessories, dog tags, palm tree
tent, manilla envelope, gingerbread house, hearts, postcard and stamp, cracked egg, xmas tree
parchment, frame, scroll, file folder, tickets, snowman, clipboard and holder, bus, brontosaurus
elephant, pie, santa head, gingerbread man, car front, frame oval scallop, baby carriage, fire cracker, tag set, large sun, circle set, library card, filmstrip, frame square scallop
yellow- camera, baby bottle, wagon, sheep, graduation clothes, baseball gear, summer clothes, summer accessories, cowboy accessories, primitive hearts
pine tree, splats, mittens, candycane, primitive stars, watermelon, bird, ice cream cone, hammer and nail, ghosts green, doll shoes, doll pj's and bear, bitty doll
bitty overalls, turtle, bitty dresses, shamrock, tea cup, soccer ball, ornament, pig, doll sports gear
cat, hand, birthday cake, jack o lantern, pumpkin, megaphone, christmas light, frog, heart, foot
peppermint candy sizzlets borders- film strip, forest, train tracks
sizzlets- puzzle pieces, drinks
SusieStone Shapes
Sizzlets- Party, Ice Cream Cone, Wedding Cake, Bride, Groom, Rings, Gift , Stocking, Tre, Santa, Joy, tree w/Santa, Snoman w/mittens, snoflake, snowgles, amilbox, hearts, heart/stars and tag, heart, love, flower/center/leaf, gorilla, zebra, elephant, lion, canoe, campfire, tent, trout/pan, fasteners
green dies -bunny # 2, flag, swirl, cupid, frog, pumpkin, jelly beans, leaf # 4, buterfly #2, butterfly #1, music notes, doll sports gear #1, lady bug, cat, dragonfly, birthday cake with candle, peppermint candy, campfire
yellow dies- splat, candy cane, baby bottle, hammer and nails, cloac hands, chili pepper
red dies- rectangle tag, Super traditional tag, supper scallop tag, super crescent tag, funky square charms, luggage tag #2, traditional combo tag, tag set, basic paper clips, mixing bowl, telphone and diary, purse/shoe and hat, ancient document, clipboard and holder, tickets, sunchine winodw, matchbook cover and page insert, album cover, pocket, grandfather clock, maple leaf, pocket watch and hourglass, cracked egg, basket, firecracker, santa head, christmas tree, tent, baby carriage, horse, cow, designer bookplates, slide mount and coin holder frame, shaker box, tiny cards and envelopes, mini scallop card and envelope, minishopping bag, circles, stars, squares, hearts, toast/butter and jam, corner frame, rectangle frame, zig zag frame, pie, toaster, dinos (2 kinds)
Quickutz-Alphabets - Khaki, Olivia, Sunshine, Newsprint, Abigail
Dies- Haunted House, Rooster, Fasteners, Apple, globe, suitcase(pull behind), crayon, hot dog, crab, western boot, western hat, tab, tudor rose, awareness ribbon, leak, ghost, baseball glove, baseball with bat, firefighter hat, tiare, palm tree, tropical leaf, scissors, flip fops, sparkle, fossil head, frakenstein, wand, old suitcase, ufo, rocket ship, aliens, mini harvest, pocket knife, 3 different kinds of vines, church , ring, eiffel tower, kimono, circles, parasol, lego, fleur de lis, flag, bamboo, sailboat, pillbos hat, raindrops, camera, clover, light bulb, band aid, sign, flowers, holly fastener, flower, bubbles, popcorn, shirt, moose, cruise ship, dolphin, cupcake, credit card, lemonade, dog, dog food, dog house, jar

PUNCHES AVAILABLE

MissBubbles - 2 sizes of mouse heads (really tiny about the size of a jelly bean and the other one about the size of a 50 cent piece), Mickey swirl head shape, graduated "stamp" squares, circles (small & large), dolphin, palm tree, flowers, hearts, stars, small Pooh, shell, cowboy boot, Police shield or road sign, swirl
Hopemax -Disney Punches: Mickey Head - Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Swirl, Castle, Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Tink, Negative punches: Mickey Walking, Pagoda, Canal Boat, Hibiscus, Others: Holly sprig, 5 petal flower, 6 petal flower, balloon, Carrousel horse
Small Punches: Crab, Star, Oak Leaf, Tulip, Paw Print, Horseshoe
AlexWyattMommy - Border punches- ribbon or film strip; zig-zag, curly with dots, tulip and hearts.
Larger punches- Jumping Tigger, Two snowflakes that work together
Smaller punches- Mini Mickey head, tulip (matches border), cresant moon face, pawprint, larger and smaller hearts, evergreen tree, star, butterfly, circle, six petal flower, teddy bear, cupid, eight pointed star, prancing horse.
PrincessNancy96 - 2" circle, lg. circle (3"), md. heart, small: tulip, heart, paw print, palm tree, maple leaf, mini-mickey head, balloon, swirl, christmas tree, 3 leaf clover.. borders: house & hearts, 6 slot ribbon holer.
TPCShauna Stitch, small Mickey head, Swirl Mickey head, reverse stitch Mickey head, Cinderella castle, sand castle, palm tree, scallop shell, dolphin, sailboat, swirl, reverse pixie dust burst, squares, circles, hearts, stars, small five-petal flower, starburst, funky heart, funky star
laura&fam - sm. castle (not disney), lg. solid mickey, pooh & piglet walking silhoutte
MyLittlePiglet - CM Mickey, small alphabet, 2.5" palm tree
Mickeyfan2 - Mickey face punch (1 in), MICKEY word punch (2 in)
Side view of Mickey walking (1 in), Mickey waving (1 in), Mickey head profile (3/4 in), Three circle Mickey head (1/4 in), Three circle Mickey head (1/2 in), Three circle Mickey head (1 1/2 in),
Swirly Mickey head (1 in), Stitch sitting (1 in), Nemo profile (1 1/4 in), Squirt profile (1 1/4 in).
Pooh face punch (1 in), Side view of Pooh walking (1/2 in), Pooh waving (1 in), Tigger bouncing (1 in), Castle (1 in), Side bunny hopping (1/2 in), Side train (1/2 in), Side dolphin (1/2 in), Snowflake (3/4 in), Tulip (1/2 in), Maple leaf (1 1/2 in), Heart (1 in), Two hearts intertwined (1 in),
Filefolder (1 7/8 x 1 3/16 in), Square (1 3/8 in)

mickeyfan2
11-07-2006, 09:11 AM
I think this is a great idea, but I do not have a sizzix set.

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 09:14 AM
I think this is a great idea, but I do not have a sizzix set.
Good point.. I'll clarify that in the OP..
It doesn't have to be a sizzix set.. any set.. quick cut, the sidekick, heck I'm sure there are lots out there...

mickeyfan2
11-07-2006, 09:24 AM
Good point.. I'll clarify that in the OP..
It doesn't have to be a sizzix set.. any set.. quick cut, the sidekick, heck I'm sure there are lots out there...
I don't have any cutters. Maybe I need to look into getting one. :thumbsup2

PoohBearLovinMama
11-07-2006, 09:36 AM
I have a Wishblade and would be willing to cut out stuff for all you ladies. It can be any TTFont, so really anything you want. Just let me know what size and which font. :)

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 09:50 AM
I don't have any cutters. Maybe I need to look into getting one. :thumbsup2
:)
No problem!!! You can still benefit from this!! :)

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks PBLM!!!
I love that idea.. I hadn't even thought about that... I look at the WB all the time...but can't talk myself into buying one!! Of course.. I never buy items for myself...I'll buy for others..

15minfromOGDL
11-07-2006, 10:40 AM
I have two sissix alpha sets: Rat-a-Tat and Playground

rlovew
11-07-2006, 12:31 PM
I have a craftrobo pro and can also cut out any TT Font.

Rebecca

BernardandMissBianca
11-07-2006, 12:35 PM
I have:
sizzlets- Rat a Tat, Bounce, Script, and Funky Brush

Die cuts - oval bookplates, file folder, film strip, small pumpkin, small tags - traditional, scalloped, oval, crescent.

AlexWyattMommy
11-07-2006, 01:29 PM
So, if I want say, 13 file folders, and 13 of the words "Fire Safety" in the playground font; I send enough paper and postage to B&MB and enough paper and postage to 15min 'cause you are going to send me their addresses? Or I send it all on to you and you send to each person?

BernardandMissBianca
11-07-2006, 01:38 PM
You send it to the person who has the die cuts. I think Nancy is just the keeper of the list.

ETA, Nan I would change the title of your thread to something like die cut database and ask lewdyan for a sticky.

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 02:20 PM
I'm trying to work out that kink...
I think it might be easier if you contact them directly and let them know what you want and they can tell you yeah or nay..
My "job" would be to keep the list up todate on who is still willing to help and provide their services and what each of us can provide.

Yes, I will Buffy.. Thank you!!! :)

Mickster
11-07-2006, 03:05 PM
Man, I do stuff away from my computer for 1 day and look what I miss!

I have the Sizzix and a million dies. (I make invitations and announcments and I use them all the time.) I'll have to do an inventory and post it later.

What a great idea! :thumbsup2

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 03:12 PM
Man, I do stuff away from my computer for 1 day and look what I miss!

I have the Sizzix and a million dies. (I make invitations and announcments and I use them all the time.) I'll have to do an inventory and post it later.

What a great idea! :thumbsup2
Can't wait to see them!!

I know. I check throughout the day.. the few days I did miss.. I felt lost... than in the evening DH hijacks our computer and I miss all the night posting.. I usually sneak on here when he heads to bed and I take my "mommy time break" to catch up!

potterphreak
11-07-2006, 03:37 PM
I have a Sizzix and the dies I have are-
Alphabets:
Lollipop Uppercase letters
Ransom alphabars

Cuts-n-Folds:
Shaker box (square with window) #38-1162
Matchbook cover and page insert #38-1128
Wildcard & envelope (bitty daisy) #38-1149

Die Shapes:
Rectangle frame #38-0163
Original Tags #38-0236

ddavis860
11-07-2006, 04:38 PM
:thumbsup2

I have to go and inventory my sizzix too. I also have a Cricut. I can make a list of the cartridges that I have and maybe we can post the link to Provocraft on the original post? There are just too many die cuts on each cartridge to list each individually.

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 05:05 PM
You let me know what you have and what the link is..and I'll post it!!! :)
This is going to work out great!!
I know I have seen several things I would love to incorporate into my books...

StitchIsOurHero
11-07-2006, 05:38 PM
This is a cool idea! I have the Sizzlits Wet Paint and Graffiti! :thumbsup2

rlovew
11-07-2006, 05:44 PM
Would you want a link to a couple of the free sights for craftrobo and wishblade as I can hardly inventory the cuts I can make to see what they are myself let alone to post them?- It may be easier to just have a note that if they have an unusual outline they want to contact someone with one.

I am begining to make an outline map of each country- I am starting with those in the world showcase- I did Germany for my tag in the title and tag swap.

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 06:16 PM
Would you want a link to a couple of the free sights for craftrobo and wishblade as I can hardly inventory the cuts I can make to see what they are myself let alone to post them?- It may be easier to just have a note that if they have an unusual outline they want to contact someone with one.

I am begining to make an outline map of each country- I am starting with those in the world showcase- I did Germany for my tag in the title and tag swap.
Could you give me the links to both of those to add...
And I would love to see a picture of the Germany tag... please, pretty please..because if they are anything that I imagine.. I'll be shipping you paper ASAP!!! :)

BernardandMissBianca
11-07-2006, 06:27 PM
What are we going to do if someone wants 11 of something for a swap. I don't want to monopolize anyones time cutting out hundreds of letters. If PBLM gets asked 4 times for 1 swap she'll be cutting things for days. KWIM?

PrincessNancy96
11-07-2006, 07:13 PM
I've been thinking of that.. I think personally it should be limited...
Maybe if someone gets hit for a swap.. they should take the first person..and that is it...
KWIM?
I ask you for 12 file folders..but SIOH asks you for 12 tags first.. than you take whomever asked first and decline the other person...

I've been pondering this question all day... I'll keep thinking..
I have natives wanting ice cream... better get them tamed!

NewEnglandDisney
11-07-2006, 07:25 PM
PoohBearLovinMama -

Does "any TT" font include Waltograph?

;)

NED

BernardandMissBianca
11-07-2006, 08:10 PM
PoohBearLovinMama -

Does "any TT" font include Waltograph?

;)

NED

good question, inquiring minds want to know. Can I request a "See Ya Real Soon"?

rlovew
11-07-2006, 09:53 PM
Is waltograph available on the web somewhere. If it is available for free I can download it and check.

NewEnglandDisney
11-07-2006, 10:35 PM
You can get Waltograph at : http://mickeyavenue.com/fonts/waltograph/

Doesn't say anything about being a TT font, though.

NED

KatDisney
11-07-2006, 10:58 PM
This is so nice! I have been buying die cuts off ebay because I dont have very many. But what I do have is..

Picket Fence, Crayon, Traditional Tag set ( has 3 sizes) and another tag set that has 2 styles. One has the rounded top and the other is the ^ top..

I also have a Sizzlits basic ABC set.

I'm hoping to get more someday.

rlovew
11-08-2006, 05:17 AM
Could you give me the links to both of those to add...
And I would love to see a picture of the Germany tag... please, pretty please..because if they are anything that I imagine.. I'll be shipping you paper ASAP!!! :)

I uploaded my picture of all my tags for the tag swap to snapfish and here is the link http://www1.snapfish.com/home/t_=50221414 - Beacuse unusual shapes such as a country can't be layered on top of each other I put the Germany diecut onto a scroll tag.

I haven't done any of the other countries yet- it takes me about 1/2 an hour to an hour to trace a country- it depends on how many little bumps are in the edge.

rlovew
11-08-2006, 05:36 AM
You can get Waltograph at : http://mickeyavenue.com/fonts/waltograph/

Doesn't say anything about being a TT font, though.

NED

The Waltograph itself is not a true type font but the waltograph UI is a TT Font.- Both look almost exactly like Walt Disney Script. I haven't gotten on the right computer to check and see how it would look in a craftrobo cut- I can look at that tonight.

I don't know about anyone else but I haven't learned how to cut out of anything other than a full sheet of paper- so if you want me to cut I need a an 81/2 by 11, an A4, or a 12X12 page to do so from.

PoohBearLovinMama
11-08-2006, 09:50 AM
NED- Let's see I have Aladdin, Disney Park, Mickey Ears, Monsters Inc, Pooh, Tigger, Walt Disney Script and Waltograph! I'm cutting out an example of all of those now and I'll post a pic soon.

I should look for some more Disney ones too. I do have lot's of Princessy type fonts too. I actually have 100's of fonts (mostly 2peas, CK and PC fonts) so just ask if I have it.

In general, thicker font's hold up better, epecially with shipping involved. I can cut out thin, curly ones but they are harder to deal with.

rlovew- Oh you can cut out 12x12's! That's really cool. I may have to get you to cut me out a few title pages! :sunny:

PrincessNancy96
11-08-2006, 10:00 AM
NED- Let's see I have Aladdin, Disney Park, Mickey Ears, Monsters Inc, Pooh, Tigger, Walt Disney Script and Waltograph! I'm cutting out an example of all of those now and I'll post a pic soon.

Can't wait to see them!!! :)
I'm intrigued by the Waltograph.. off to see if I can find it anywhere..

Mickster
11-08-2006, 11:13 AM
I told you it was a million! :rolleyes1 Here is my list...
Sizzix:

SMALL GREEN
Apple, Birthday Cake with Candle, Bitty Body, Bitty Dress Set, Bunny #2, Champagne Glass, Cornucopia, Cupid, Dog, Flag, Flowers, Fruit, Jack-o-lantern, Leaf #1, Leaf #3, Open Book, Shamrock, Small Swirl, Snowflake #2, Sun #2, Tree, Watering Can

MEDIUM YELLOW
Balloons #1, Bathtub, Crayon, Gifts, Mittens, Sheep, Star Border, Stocking, Wave

LARGE RED
Circle #1, Doll Body, Doll Boy Hair Set #1, Doll Dress Set, Doll Girl Hair #1, Doll Overalls, Filmstrip, Heart #1, Leaf, Maple, Leaf #1 Large, Rectangle Frame, Square #1, Star #2, Stars, Tag Set

ALPHABET BLUE
Fun Serif Small A Z, Fun Serif Numbers 0 - 9

BernardandMissBianca
11-08-2006, 11:21 AM
Should we add our punches too?

PrincessNancy96
11-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Should we add our punches too?
Good idea! I was just thinking about that.. not that is a definite inventory list...
Yes, punches too! I'll adjust the post! :)

MissBubbles
11-08-2006, 12:31 PM
I have loads of punches - 2 sizes of mouse heads (really tiny about the size of a jelly bean and the other one about the size of a 50 cent piece), Mickey swirl head shape, graduated "stamp" squares, circles (small & large), dolphin, palm tree, flowers, hearts, stars, and more. You can certainly contact me if you have a specific request for a shape or any of these shapes you want, just let me know. I can work with whatever paper you need.

PrincessNancy96
11-08-2006, 12:39 PM
I have loads of punches - 2 sizes of mouse heads (really tiny about the size of a jelly bean and the other one about the size of a 50 cent piece), Mickey swirl head shape, graduated "stamp" squares, circles (small & large), dolphin, palm tree, flowers, hearts, stars, and more. You can certainly contact me if you have a specific request for a shape or any of these shapes you want, just let me know. I can work with whatever paper you need.

Welcome! I'll get you added!! :)

hopemax
11-08-2006, 12:54 PM
Here's my list

Sizzlet Alphas: Girls are Weird, Playground
Sizzix Green: Cat, Holly & Berries, Leaf #1 Tiny, Snowflake, Star
Sizzix Yellow: Leaf/Stem, Picket Fench
Sizzix Red: Circles, Filmstrip, Library Pocket, Leaf#1 Large, File Folder, Scroll, Slide Mounts & Coin Holders, Tag Set
Frames: Jelly, Rectangle, Scallop

Disney Punches: Mickey Head - Tiny, Small, Medium, Large, Swirl,
Castle, Mickey, Minnie, Stitch, Tink

Negative punches: Mickey Walking, Pagoda, Canal Boat, Hibiscus

Others: Holly sprig, 5 petal flower, 6 petal flower, balloon, Carrousel horse
Small Punches: Crab, Star, Oak Leaf, Tulip, Paw Print, Horseshoe

rlovew
11-08-2006, 09:23 PM
rlovew- Oh you can cut out 12x12's! That's really cool. I may have to get you to cut me out a few title pages! :sunny:

I have yet to actually experiment with actually cutting out a full page to layer with another but that is one of my goals for Christmas Break. I am also going to clean up my computer area enough that I can hook up my large format printer that I got to do print and cuts on the 12 x 12 pages.

NewEnglandDisney
11-08-2006, 09:44 PM

I should look for some more Disney ones too. I do have lot's of Princessy type fonts too. I actually have 100's of fonts (mostly 2peas, CK and PC fonts) so just ask if I have it.

In general, thicker font's hold up better, epecially with shipping involved. I can cut out thin, curly ones but they are harder to deal with.

Wow! Can't wait to see what they look like. Disney fonts are so fun!

NED

PoohBearLovinMama
11-08-2006, 09:58 PM
Okay, so with the two kiddo's it took me all day, but here is a picture of the Disney font's I have. Well, sort of, my blade is getting dull so it had problems cutting out the thinner font's but you get the idea.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0603/cisforcandy/100_2032Small.jpg

rlovew
11-09-2006, 04:52 AM
Here are a couple of links to some websites that show some of the kinds of files we can get and have for the craftrobo and wishblade.

I love the top animal one on this site- I want to do an Animal Kingdom border of title with it. http://www.designsbyduchess.com/dsphotography/wishblade/wishblade.htm

This site changes files on a reguilar basis.
http://www.littlebit.com/Cutter_Files/index.htm

These are the only site I know that are not pay for the file sites that show the file cuts most of the others just list the files to download and you have to have the program on you computer to find them.

The other cool Disney fonts not allready listed to me are Dinsney Simple- looks like the print on some of the brochures and Finding Nemet- It has little fish shaped holes on it. I did my Livinig Seas Title for the title and tag swap with this font.

AlexWyattMommy
11-09-2006, 06:27 AM
Here is my sad little list of punches. I have lots of non-textured cardstock, so you could just send be self-addressed stamped envelope with your wishlist of punches and color range and a teabag and I'll send you what you ask for.

Border punches- ribbon or film strip; zig-zag, curly with dots, tulip and hearts.

Larger punches- Jumping Tigger, Two snowflakes that work together

Smaller punches- Mini Mickey head, tulip (matches border), cresant moon face, pawprint, larger and smaller hearts, evergreen tree, star, butterfly, circle, six petal flower, teddy bear, cupid, eight pointed star, prancing horse.

MissBubbles
11-09-2006, 11:12 AM
Actually looked at my punches last night, after posting yesterday afternoon from memory (which in your 40's resembles Swiss cheese!) - so I have to add to my punches list: small Pooh, shell, cowboy boot, Police shield or road sign, swirl.

BTW, this is a fabulous idea and a nice way for others to help out a scrapper in need! You never know when you may need a simple punch or two and is much cheaper way to get this than buying a punch or die yourself.

PrincessNancy96
11-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Actually looked at my punches last night, after posting yesterday afternoon from memory (which in your 40's resembles Swiss cheese!) - so I have to add to my punches list: small Pooh, shell, cowboy boot, Police shield or road sign, swirl.

BTW, this is a fabulous idea and a nice way for others to help out a scrapper in need! You never know when you may need a simple punch or two and is much cheaper way to get this than buying a punch or die yourself.

I'll get those added!!! Thank you so much!! I've been trying to look at mine all morning..but I haven't gotten there..

I sure hope this does help everyone.. I love all the punches but I can't justify buying them all the time (or the dies or alphabets)...but I love the idea of helping others and playing it forward!!!

MazdaUK
11-10-2006, 08:33 AM
Postage from here to there is quite ridiculously expensive compared with 39 cents - I wonder if there are enough UK scrappers to start a UK list like this? I've only got CM punches, but that does include the negative Mickey/sparkel one (great on a border with Tink at the end!), the "bubbles" one and the leaf one, plus I have the wavy 12" cutter. OK, its a pathetic little list...I'll get my coat.

But seriously, any UK scrappers (or other crafters) with wishblade or similar fancy getting started? I'm thinking of getting one for Christmas (just haven't told DH yet) :wizard:

BernardandMissBianca
11-10-2006, 09:31 AM
Postage from here to there is quite ridiculously expensive compared with 39 cents - I wonder if there are enough UK scrappers to start a UK list like this? I've only got CM punches, but that does include the negative Mickey/sparkel one (great on a border with Tink at the end!), the "bubbles" one and the leaf one, plus I have the wavy 12" cutter. OK, its a pathetic little list...I'll get my coat.

But seriously, any UK scrappers (or other crafters) with wishblade or similar fancy getting started? I'm thinking of getting one for Christmas (just haven't told DH yet) :wizard:

I don't mind sending to you if you need something, maybe if you got a good list together we could send one big package to you. Everyone could mail to me or and then I'll send it to you in one lump sum.

PrincessNancy96
11-10-2006, 09:47 AM
I don't mind sending to you if you need something, maybe if you got a good list together we could send one big package to you. Everyone could mail to me or and then I'll send it to you in one lump sum.
I'd do that too!!! :)

ddavis860
11-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Finally had time to get the Cricut stuff together to post. I'll have to deal with the sizzix stuff another day.

Anyway, link to the Cricut Cartridges on Provocraft is:

http://www.provocraft.com/products/catalog.php?cl=cricut&scl=Cartridge

I have these Font Cartridges:

George and Basic Shapes
Tear Drop
Jasmine (have to do everything shadow, as the regular font is too thin to get off the mat. The letters are individual, not connected, unless you pick something that is a phrase from the cartridge)

I have these Shapes Cartridges:

Doodlecharms
Tags, Bags, and Boxes
Christmas Cheer

AlexWyattMommy
11-10-2006, 10:18 AM
Debbie, how long does it take you to cut stuff out?

ddavis860
11-10-2006, 10:30 AM
Debbie, how long does it take you to cut stuff out?

A few minutes. Have to have the paper cut to 6" wide or less, pick size of cut, push button, done. Depending on the size of the cut, I can get up to 16 with 1 programing. The most time consuming part is picking the items off the mat after the cut. I usually have 3 mats going during a swap, so while I'm picking one off the mat, another one is cutting.

I have to say I love my bug :love:

MazdaUK
11-10-2006, 10:45 AM
Thank you BernardadnMissBianca and PrincessNancy96, that's really kind of you.

Thinking cap at the ready!

New England Eeyore
11-10-2006, 01:10 PM
This is a good idea!

Here's the Sizzix I have:
Red: Plain rectangular frame, wavy rectangular frame, slide mounts, mini file folder, stitched frame
Yellow: Balloons, swirl, jungle leaves, splashes
Green: Ladybug, dragonfly, butterfly, musical note, swirl
Alphabet: Bounce
Sizzlets: Bee set with bees, flowers, honey pot and beehive

Nearly all of those items were purchased for a swap. Do you see how they have taken over my life? ;)

PrincessNancy96
11-10-2006, 02:56 PM
I have everyone added to date.. except the links rlovew gave me.. I need to get them up.. I'm having to share computer time w/ DH today... :)

Mickster
11-10-2006, 03:01 PM
I forgot that I also have a large RED brontosaurus. Sorry! :rolleyes1

PrincessNancy96
11-10-2006, 03:03 PM
I forgot that I also have a large RED brontosaurus. Sorry! :rolleyes1
OOOOH!!! cool!!!!

ddavis860
11-11-2006, 08:55 AM
Sizzix Dies I have:

Font:
Shadow Box

Red:
Circle #1, Shaker Box Square, Super Tag Traditional, Super Tag Crescent, Tag Scallop, Tag Set, Tag Traditional Combo, Corner Frame, Frame Rectangle, Album Cover w/ Page Inserts, Cloud #2, Leaf Maple, Ancient Document

Yellow:
Medium Balloons, Leaf w/stem, Grass, Wave, Splats

Green:
Bitty Body, Bitty Boy hair #1, Bitty Girl Hair #1, Doll Shoes, Bitty Overalls, Bitty PJ's w/Bear, Holly & Berries, Paw Print, Leaf #3

Caitsmama
11-11-2006, 10:47 AM
You can put me on the data base too, I only have a Quickutz tool but I have several dies. I am at work now, but can give you a partial list and update later!

Here is what I have

Lucy Font
CK handprint Font small letters
Phoebe Skinnie Mini Font
Moxie Mini Font

Punches
large mickey head, medium mickey head, small mickey head, swirl mickey head, walking mickey, envelope mini, file folder mini, raffle tickets mini, creative memories (CM) square punch large, CM square punch small with deckle trim, CM punch circle large, CM circle puch small, CM leaf punch,
small leaf punch, extra large flower punch,

I have a lot more, I just can't remember them all right now! Will get back to you!

Tks
Maria

Caitsmama
11-11-2006, 10:57 AM
You can put me on the data base too, I only have a Quickutz tool but I have several dies. I am at work now, but can give you a partial list and update later!

Here is what I have

Lucy Font
CK handprint Font small letters
Phoebe Skinnie Mini Font
Moxie Mini Font

Punches
large mickey head, medium mickey head, small mickey head, swirl mickey head, walking mickey, envelope mini, file folder mini, raffle tickets mini, creative memories (CM) square punch large, CM square punch small with deckle trim, CM punch circle large, CM circle puch small, CM leaf punch,
small leaf punch, extra large flower punch,

I have a lot more, I just can't remember them all right now! Will get back to you!

Tks
Maria

Sorry to confuse everyone!!!! This is MARIA34A not Caitsmama!!!! I just forgot to sign on using my username!!!! :confused3

Oh well!!!! I have brown hair I really am not a blond!!!! lol!!!!! Sometimes I act like one like today!!!!! :rotfl:

See ya!
Maria

StitchIsOurHero
11-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I just got a Cricut!! I am so excited! :banana: Last night, we went to ACMoore b/c Sizzix stuff was 50% off. I have a Sidekick and Sizzlits, but I wanted the bigger Sizzix and the Lollipop alpha. They had the Sizzix, but not the alpha. So, I didn't buy it. . .I told DH it was a "sign". Today, we were walking through WALMART of all places, and they had a Cricut and bunches of different cartridges. It was $194.00 regular price (cheaper than ACMoore had it on their Madness sale) and the cartridges were $59.94 regular price. I didn't get an extra cartridge yet. . .just the George and basic shapes that came with it, but I know I want the All Mixed Up and the Animal Kingdom. All this to say, now I have the George and Basic Shapes! Off to play with the cricut!! :banana:

ddavis860
11-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Oh well!!!! I have brown hair I really am not a blond!!!! lol!!!!! Sometimes I act like one like today!!!!! :rotfl:

See ya!
Maria

At my hosue we believe that "Blonde" is a state of mind, not a hair color. I know many brunettes that I ask all the time if they have blonde roots.

The running joke at my house is from my DH. When I get my hair done he always says "Oh good, now your hair matches your personality..."

Yeah, my DH, quite the funny guy.... :sad2:

ddavis860
11-11-2006, 12:13 PM
I just got a Cricut!! I am so excited! :banana:

:Pinkbounc You are going to LOVE it!!!!

PrincessNancy96
11-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Hey! I'm a sandy blonde.. so once a "blonde" statement comes out of my dark headed kids.. DH yells... "they must be yours"..
I have blonde moments routinely.. like earlier this week when I lost a whole book of stamps.. it took me 2 days to find them!

party of 3
11-11-2006, 02:11 PM
oooh i am so in for this!!!!! i have a million of sizzix dies. so many i dont even know where to start to inventory them!!! and i also have a million punches. all kinds, all sizes!! ok let me see if i can go make a list. i'll start w/sizzix 1st.
and btw, i would love to help out mazdauk. so count me in on that too!!

i am looking for the fishing pole and fish from sizzix for a page i want to do for my son's (4) 1st fishing trip. i bid on it on ebay, and it ended while i was at work.;(. oh well. i guess i was not meant to have it. maybe someone out there does! they are both yellow. i do think there was a green fish too. well with any luck i'll find it. so off to start my list.......

maria34a
11-13-2006, 11:36 AM
Cute!!! I do have to admit that I tease Stacy every once in a blue moon!!! It's all in good fun though!!! Nothing mean about it!!! LOL!!! I have a new boyfriend and he is a wiseguy, he is a teaser too, sometimes he catches me on a few mishaps :teeth: :confused3 Not sure where those come from!!! Anyway, all of a sudden he starts looking at my roots! I'm like get outa there, I am not a blond!!! He just starts cracking up! Wiseguy! I am just waiting to see how long it will take Stacy to notice that I accidently used her log in to post!!!! LOL That will be too funny when she does, it might take her a while to realize that she doesn't recognize the post and then it will dawn on her that it was ME!!!! :rotfl2:

At my hosue we believe that "Blonde" is a state of mind, not a hair color. I know many brunettes that I ask all the time if they have blonde roots.

The running joke at my house is from my DH. When I get my hair done he always says "Oh good, now your hair matches your personality..."

Yeah, my DH, quite the funny guy.... :sad2:

calanniebu
11-18-2006, 08:45 PM
. i do think there was a green fish too. well with any luck i'll find it. so off to start my list.......

I have the green fish and the yellow dolphin - but no fishing poll. Let me know if you want me to punch them for you.

Here's my ever growing list of sizzix and sizzlets:

Red (Large):
Flip-Flop And Foot
Envelope Square With Petals
File Folder #2 (Large)
Circles
File Folder (Mini)
Sun
Tag Set
Snowman
Card & Envelope - Mini Scallop
Wild Card & Envelope Bitty Pocket Card
Frame Corner
Square Set
Hearts
Large Daisies
Gingerbread Man
Tag, Scallop
Tag, Super Scallop
Tag, Super Traditional
Fish Bowl
Birthday Cake

Yellow (Medium):
Border Hearts
Border Stars
Flower, Sunflower
Dolphin
Balloons #1
Mittens
Baby Bottle

Fun Serif:
Uppercase, Lowercase, #s, and Punctuation

Sizzletts:
Birthday Party Doodle Dies
Flower Doodle Dies
Tag Set
Puppy Dog Set
Puzzle Set, Endless
Christmas Set Doodle Dies
Baby Set Doodle Dies
Winter Phrase Set
Bounce Alphabet

Green (Small):
Christmas Light
Dog
Block
Jack O Lantern
Apple
Pumpkin
Crescent Moon
Star
Cloud #1
Butterfly
Snowflake
Flower #1
Paw Print
Birthday Cake With Candles
Turtle
Fish
Music Notes
Leaf #1
Flowers
Teacup

PrincessNancy96
11-19-2006, 10:34 AM
calanniebu, I'll get you added to the top of the list!!! Things have been crazy this weekend...and I'm running behind.. thank you for the list.. I'll get it posted!!! :)

calanniebu
11-19-2006, 06:58 PM
no worries - I just wasn't sure if you caught it! :-)

PrincessNancy96
11-28-2006, 11:01 AM
bump!! Just to keep this fresh!!
Has anyone utilized our new tool??

I have and love it!! NOW, I just need to get these decorations up and get to scrapping over the next few days!!!
Thanks to everyone involved!!!

TPCShauna
12-26-2006, 01:43 AM
I have a Cricut. I have George and Basic Shapes and Doodlecharms.

Punches: Stitch, small Mickey head, Swirl Mickey head, reverse stitch Mickey head, Cinderella castle, sand castle, palm tree, scallop shell, dolphin, sailboat, swirl, reverse pixie dust burst, squares, circles, hearts, stars, small five-petal flower, starburst, funky heart, funky star.

PrincessNancy96
12-26-2006, 12:26 PM
Thanks!! I'll get you updated on the first page!!!

AlexWyattMommy
12-31-2006, 05:33 PM
WooHoo, I get to be added to the Sizzlits list.

Dog Set- Paw Prints, Doghouse, Puppy, Dish & Bone
Tag Set, Small - Crescent, Oval, Traditional, Scallop (these come little and tiny for a shadow effect)

Will added more as my collection is added to.

PrincessNancy96
12-31-2006, 05:58 PM
I'll add you tomorrow AWM!!
Congrats on your new little purchase!!!!
I haven't had any luck finding anything good around here..and as I drove past our LSS....they had trucks in front of it.. but no one I spoke to knew what was going on... I'll be disappointed if it goes out!!! Off to see if I can find anything on her website!

Okay! Everyone is up to date!!!
Hope everyone is finding this tool useful!!! I know I have.. I'm mapping out some scrapping pages tonight/tomorrow.. so I'm sure I'll be getting ahold of some of you to help me out soon!!!

BernardandMissBianca
01-05-2007, 09:48 AM
I bought a new one:
red - parchment. It looks like old parchment paper, it would go well with POTC.

PrincessNancy96
01-05-2007, 09:49 AM
I bought a new one:
red - parchment. It looks like old parchment paper, it would go well with POTC.

Try it and show it to me... I wanna see.. you know I'm a visual learner!!!

AlexWyattMommy
01-05-2007, 09:52 AM
I have more sizzlets!!

Halloween set - Jack'o'lanturn, ghost, tombstone, "BOO!"
Zoo set - elephant, gorilla, lion, zebra

PrincessNancy96
01-05-2007, 10:01 AM
AWM, I have you updated..
As I lay out pages this week.. I'm going to have to print off this list so I can get some things cut out...

Hope everyone is finding this tool useful!!! ;)

BernardandMissBianca
01-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Try it and show it to me... I wanna see.. you know I'm a visual learner!!!

I do one this weekend.

PrincessNancy96
01-05-2007, 08:48 PM
I do one this weekend.

Yeah!! :) Can't wait!!

AlexWyattMommy
01-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Here are the rest of my dies-

Sizzlet- Western #1 - Cacti, Wagon Wheel, Horseshoes, YEEE HAW!

Yellow - Border Mountain, Watermelon, Helmut & Football

Red - Baby Carriage, Dog Dish & Bone, Bare Tree

Mickster
01-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Finally got around to posting that I got 1 new die for Christmas!

Red: Postcard and stamp

Thanks!

PrincessNancy96
01-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Finally got around to posting that I got 1 new die for Christmas!

Red: Postcard and stamp

Thanks!

Cool!! I'll get you updated!! :)

WDWannabe
01-07-2007, 09:45 PM
OK, I am new to this. Can ya'all explain what your talking about?

I think what your saying is you all have a gizzmo that cuts shapes, and you would be willing to cut for Diz'ers?

Thanks,
Sharon

rlovew
01-08-2007, 05:46 AM
OK, I am new to this. Can ya'all explain what your talking about?

I think what your saying is you all have a gizzmo that cuts shapes, and you would be willing to cut for Diz'ers?

Thanks,
Sharon

You would pm the person that has the shapes you want cut and then send them the paper to cut on and money for postage and they would return the cut items to you.

Rebecca

BernardandMissBianca
01-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Here's the parchment, I inked the edges and drew the x and path.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/BernardandMissBianca/parchmentdiecut.jpg

AlexWyattMommy
01-08-2007, 09:32 AM
That is so cool. What size is it?
Wish you had that for the pirate swap. That would have been fun to get.

BernardandMissBianca
01-08-2007, 09:49 AM
That is so cool. What size is it?
Wish you had that for the pirate swap. That would have been fun to get.

It measures out at 4 1/2 x 3 1/4.

I guess we need another pirate swap then. ;) Or hold out for MK Adventure Land or POTC swap.

PrincessNancy96
01-08-2007, 09:51 AM
I love that Buffy!!! Off to figure out to use it.. OooH! I know.. I have an awesome picture of my boys last summer looking at a map to figure out our path for our zoo adventure!! ;)
Boy, I need to make my list and get w/ you soon!!! Like we both don't have a hundred things going on!

AlexWyattMommy
01-08-2007, 09:52 AM
So if you make the X and lines faint, it would make a really cool journal box.
So Swap Goddess, when is the next MK swap?

BernardandMissBianca
01-08-2007, 09:56 AM
April, for Newbies, and May

party of 3
01-09-2007, 05:48 AM

i just LOVE this! see, i saw this die and thought i have no use for that. i guess its all how you see it. that's why i would love to go to a crop and just walk around and see everyone's work. i am a visual-er (new word!!!!!). i love it when people post pics of their work. thanks again bmb.

ddavis860
01-09-2007, 06:21 AM

I have the parchment one too...I used it with my stamp that looks like an old workd map, and inked the edge with tea dye inks...I thought it looked really cool too. LOVE this idea of just the X, I am SO scraplifting that one for my Pirate cruise page...

BernardandMissBianca
01-09-2007, 06:28 AM
So I think if you chalk it, the colors could be fainter for a journal box.
Debbie - I never even thought about stamping a world map or something on it! See you learn something new everyday.

As for walking around seeing peoples work, I really want to get a group together to go to the Crop in WDW Aug of 2008. We just have to!

party of 3
01-09-2007, 06:32 AM
As for walking around seeing peoples work, I really want to get a group together to go to the Crop in WDW Aug of 2008. We just have to!

yes we do!

AlexWyattMommy
01-09-2007, 12:30 PM
August of 2008 would be doable here.

Got another set of Sizzix -
Boys Set - Boys Rock!, Robot, Video Game, Rocket.

I plan on using the Rocket in Tomorrow Land and the Robot in Innovations.

I will be getting this week, so you can list them now:
Sizzix Sizzlits Singles Die: Slide Mount #2, Slide Mount #3, Squares #5, Squares #5 Frames, Rectangles #5
Sizzix Red - Dog Tags

PrincessNancy96
01-30-2007, 07:33 AM
Just a little bump to keep this in everyone's mind.. This are fellow DIS'ers that are willing to share their items to use in constructing your scrapbook layouts.

For example, if you need the word "Disney" cut out.. and you want it in Bounce lettering. You would contact the owner of the bounce lettering via a PM and ask if they have time to cut that out for you. When they agree, you are responsible for sending them the paper and return postage for your word to be cut out.

I have used it for the die cuts and lettering.. It's great.. All the ladies on her are great to work with and they are willing to help out.

MyLittlePiglet
01-31-2007, 08:00 PM
Nancy-

If you could add I have the sizzix sidekick graffiti alphabet (just got for my b-day).

Punches I have CM Mickey (not many people listed this so....) I also have a punch alpha set that is about 3/4 of an inch you could use them as the positive (although now having a xyron I would recommend making paper sticky before punching or use as negative. I haven't been very clear so I could provide photos is anyone needed. Also have a nice 2 1/2 inch palm tree punch.

THANKS!!!!

fAnnF
02-16-2007, 04:26 PM
I have Cricut
George and Basic Shapes
Stamped
Mini Monograms
Basecamp
Tags, bags, boxes, and more

PrincessNancy96
02-16-2007, 04:36 PM
I have Cricut
George and Basic Shapes
Stamped
Mini Monograms
Basecamp
Tags, bags, boxes, and more

Welcome aboard I'll get you added to the front page!!! ;) I think I'm going to make a cricuit/Wishblade section!!! :)

AlexWyattMommy
02-16-2007, 07:16 PM
Be sure to add me to the Cricut group.
I have George and Basic Shapes....

and now have....

ZooBalloons
Doodlecharms

(JoAnn's 40% off coupon Baby! x2)

PrincessNancy96
02-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Be sure to add me to the Cricut group.
I have George and Basic Shapes....

and now have....

ZooBalloons
Doodlecharms

(JoAnn's 40% off coupon Baby! x2)

I have a 40% off coupon for Jo's too... hmmmm?? I may have to look into one... or two.. no just one... I want to go to Disney this year...

I'll get you added.. didn't want to add you till you said so... assumptions get you in trouble!!!!

fAnnF
02-19-2007, 08:18 PM
I got another Cricut cartrige: Opposites Attract, i couldn't pass it up at $35
fAnnF: George and Basic Shapes, Stamped, Mini Monograms, Basecamp, Tags bags boxes more, and Opposites Attract

AlexWyattMommy
02-20-2007, 06:25 AM
Oooo, almost hate you girl. :rotfl: My JoAnns did not have Opposites Attract. Had the spot for it, but no cartridges. They were out of Walk In The Garden, too.

So add BaseCamp to my list too. As that is the only one they had that I thought I might use.

PrincessNancy96
02-20-2007, 06:31 AM
I have you both updated!!!

Now, has anyone used this little database, or has it just been me???

AlexWyattMommy
02-20-2007, 06:36 AM
No, not just you. Yes we have. B&MB has made me file folders & is patiently punching out letters for long words for me.

PrincessNancy96
02-20-2007, 06:38 AM
Glad to hear it's not just me!!! I need to go through my pictures and get my thoughts together and send out some more requests...

I think I'm going to hit you up next!!! Can you handle it? Are you up for the endeavour?

AlexWyattMommy
02-20-2007, 06:56 AM
Yes Ma'am Yes!

AlexWyattMommy
02-26-2007, 04:20 PM
Uhm, guess we should add my newest cart to the list. Picked up Celebrations today. I really wanted Walk in the Garden, but they have been out of that one for two weeks now.

PrincessNancy96
02-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Uhm, guess we should add my newest cart to the list. Picked up Celebrations today. I really wanted Walk in the Garden, but they have been out of that one for two weeks now.

Listen, I'm going to drive down and take your checkbook, credit cards and pretty soon your vehicle away!!! :lmao:

AlexWyattMommy
02-26-2007, 07:45 PM
My DH would thank you greatly!! :lmao:

party of 3
02-28-2007, 07:21 AM
quick question....

does anyone know what sizes the doll bodies come in from sizzix. i have the bitty body and i know that there is a large body, but is there a medium body????
just wondering because i have medium accessories,so do they go with the large die???

thanks!

PrincessNancy96
02-28-2007, 07:49 AM
I'll check into that.. I have the doll that comes in the RED and the boy clothes that are in red that fit him perfect... Now, I just need hair, and girl stuff!!! :)

party of 3
03-01-2007, 05:41 AM
I'll check into that.. I have the doll that comes in the RED and the boy clothes that are in red that fit him perfect... Now, I just need hair, and girl stuff!!! :)

i have the hair one if you want me to do some for you. see that's how scatterbrained i am. i have the hair but not the doll!!!!! i don't have any girl stuff, but i have the cowboy outfit if you need that one. i think i might have the swim outfit too! i really need to go thru them and figure out what i have so i can get me list up on here. maybe tonight because mcdreamy is a repeat!

party of 3
03-10-2007, 02:05 PM
ok pn96 i have finally put my list together. i just did sizzix's no punches yet. i have a ton, but have not put them all together.here goes.....

red

diploma
ice cream sundae
pocket
wooden sign
matchbook
basket
octagon #1
turkey
bread tags
girl hair
boy hair
girl dresses
horse
doll clothes (overalls)
doll body
frame/slide mount
fish and fish bowl
rectangles
frames,square
frames, square nested
colander
frames, rectangle
dress and assessories
dog tags
palm tree
tent
manilla envelope
gingerbread house
hearts
postcard and stamp
cracked egg
xmas tree
parchment
frame
scroll
file folder
tickets
snowman
clipboard and holder
bus
brontosaurus
elephant
pie
santa head
gingerbread man
car front
frame oval scallop
baby carriage
fire cracker
tag set
large sun
circle set
library card
filmstrip
frame square scallop

yellow
camera
baby bottle
wagon
sheep
graduation clothes
baseball gear
summer clothes
summer accessories
cowboy accessories
primitive hearts
pine tree
splats
mittens
candycane
primitive stars
watermelon
bird
ice cream cone
hammer and nail
ghosts

green

doll shoes
doll pj's and bear
bitty doll
bitty overalls
turtle
bitty dresses
shamrock
tea cup
soccer ball
ornament
pig
doll sports gear
cat
hand
birthday cake
jack o lantern
pumpkin
megaphone
christmas light
frog
heart
foot
peppermint candy

sizzlets borders

film strip
forest
train tracks

sizzlets
puzzle pieces
drinks

alpha's
lollipop uppercase
fun sherif uppercase
funky brush
playground
girls are wierd
graffiti

wow that was a task!!!!

i'll try to get my punches listed.

anyone need anything, i'd be glad to help out!

PrincessNancy96
03-10-2007, 04:46 PM
I will get you added this weekend.. Can I come over to your house and play with all your goodies.. My gosh girl!!! ;) I will definitely be hitting you up in the next month.. !!! :)

ok pn96 i have finally put my list together. i just did sizzix's no punches yet. i have a ton, but have not put them all together.here goes.....

red

diploma
ice cream sundae
pocket
wooden sign
matchbook
basket
octagon #1
turkey
bread tags
girl hair
boy hair
girl dresses
horse
doll clothes (overalls)
doll body
frame/slide mount
fish and fish bowl
rectangles
frames,square
frames, square nested
colander
frames, rectangle
dress and assessories
dog tags
palm tree
tent
manilla envelope
gingerbread house
hearts
postcard and stamp
cracked egg
xmas tree
parchment
frame
scroll
file folder
tickets
snowman
clipboard and holder
bus
brontosaurus
elephant
pie
santa head
gingerbread man
car front
frame oval scallop
baby carriage
fire cracker
tag set
large sun
circle set
library card
filmstrip
frame square scallop

yellow
camera
baby bottle
wagon
sheep
graduation clothes
baseball gear
summer clothes
summer accessories
cowboy accessories
primitive hearts
pine tree
splats
mittens
candycane
primitive stars
watermelon
bird
ice cream cone
hammer and nail
ghosts

green

doll shoes
doll pj's and bear
bitty doll
bitty overalls
turtle
bitty dresses
shamrock
tea cup
soccer ball
ornament
pig
doll sports gear
cat
hand
birthday cake
jack o lantern
pumpkin
megaphone
christmas light
frog
heart
foot
peppermint candy

sizzlets borders

film strip
forest
train tracks

sizzlets
puzzle pieces
drinks

alpha's
lollipop uppercase
fun sherif uppercase
funky brush
playground
girls are wierd
graffiti

wow that was a task!!!!

i'll try to get my punches listed.

anyone need anything, i'd be glad to help out!

hopemax
03-10-2007, 05:20 PM
I have an update. Don't even have them in hand but I ordered them today. :woohoo: I couldn't resist the CreativeXpress sale anymore, so add these to my list:

Alphas: Monkey Tails, Boxed Brush

Red Dies: Circle Frames, Square Frames

PrincessNancy96
03-10-2007, 07:03 PM
I'll get you added to Hope!!!
Now, what about this cruise.. your suppose to be saving money! ;)
I told myself I couldn't buy today.. only to finish my swaps and my SS.. but I'm going to DISNEY in October and I need to save... DH laughed at me.. because he could see I really wanted it..but I put it back!!!

hopemax
03-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I know, I am. When I was a kid my Grandma gave me savings bonds regularly. They were supposed to be for college, but I got through that without having to cash them in. Now I use them periodically for things I really want at times when the regular budget can't afford them. I made it half way of the cruise "waiting period," so I gave myself a treat. $44.55 for alphas, hard to beat that!

party of 3
03-11-2007, 07:23 AM
I will get you added this weekend.. Can I come over to your house and play with all your goodies.. My gosh girl!!! ;) I will definitely be hitting you up in the next month.. !!! :)

i know! it's an addiction!!!! sure you can come over and play! whatever you need, just ask away. i'd be glad to help. i'm am trying to put together graduation cards for my son's preschool class......and plan our trip......seems like there is not enough time in the day. i am trying to be good and not buy anything for we can save for the trip, but i get those emails from acmoore just calling my name to come and visit! i must be strong and stay out of the stores. But my son and I are off to do the weekly grocery shopping and you have to drive right by acmoore and my car is on auto pilot, it just pulls right in... i can't help it......help me.......

PrincessNancy96
03-11-2007, 08:04 AM
I know, I am. When I was a kid my Grandma gave me savings bonds regularly. They were supposed to be for college, but I got through that without having to cash them in. Now I use them periodically for things I really want at times when the regular budget can't afford them. I made it half way of the cruise "waiting period," so I gave myself a treat. $44.55 for alphas, hard to beat that!

Ok, you aren't in trouble w/ those prices!!! :)

AlexWyattMommy
03-11-2007, 08:31 AM
You must be strong!! NO MORE SIZZIX!!

party of 3
03-11-2007, 08:45 AM
You must be strong!! NO MORE SIZZIX!!

i know, i know, but, but i have to shop for my secret sister swap!!!!! that will put me in the store.......then i just have to "LOOK" over there........

PrincessNancy96
03-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Everything is updated as of today! Wow!
I need to start getting pages together and start sending out requests!!! ;)

mickeyfan2
03-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Here is the list of the punches that I have:

Mickey face punch (1 inch)
MICKEY word punch (2 inches)
Side view of Mickey walking (1 inch)
Mickey waving (1 inch)
Mickey head profile (3/4 inch)
Three circle Mickey head (1/4 inch)
Three circle Mickey head (1/2 inch)
Three circle Mickey head (1 1/2 inches)
Swirly Mickey head (1 inch)
Stitch sitting (1 inch)
Nemo profile (1 1/4 inches)
Squirt profile (1 1/4 inches)
Pooh face punch (1 inch)
Side view of Pooh walking (1/2 inch)
Pooh waving (1 inch)
Tigger bouncing (1 inch)
Castle (1 inch)
Side bunny hopping (1/2 inch)
Side train (1/2 inch)
Side dolphin (1/2 inch)
Snowflake (3/4 inch)
Tulip (1/2 inch)
Maple leaf (1 1/2 inch)
Heart (1 inch)
Two hearts intertwined (1 inch)
Filefolder (1 7/8 x 1 3/16 inches)
Square (1 3/8 inches)

PrincessNancy96
03-12-2007, 10:06 AM
I've got you added Mickeyfan2!!
:)
:cheer2:

AlexWyattMommy
04-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Okay you may add:

Walk In My Garden -Cricut Cart

Red Sizzix

Film Strip
Boy Body
Clip Board

Faerie
04-05-2007, 07:11 PM
I have a Cricut! I have George and I bought Doodlecharm today

Diana Lyn
04-08-2007, 07:34 AM
I mentioned that I had a Cricut cartridge on another thread and haven't listed myself here. Bad Me!!!

I have a Cricut---these are the cartridges I have

Mickey and Friends
Mickey Font
George
All Mixed Up
Opposites Attract
Zoo Balloo
Printing Press
Tags, Bags and Boxes
Doodlecharms

PrincessNancy96
04-08-2007, 08:37 AM
I'll add everyone tomorrow morning..from mickeyfan2 down!!! I promise!!!

mickeyfan2
04-08-2007, 08:40 AM
I think I want to get a wishblade. Time to treat myself. ;) Other than what it comes with is there anything else that I need to get? Can I just download fonts from the net to use with it. How to I get the images for it to cut?

AlexWyattMommy
04-08-2007, 08:56 AM
There is a wishblade thread over on the scrapbook that talks more about the wishblade in detail.

Summary -
you can use any .ttf font and any .wmf image to cut.
It now comes with with an autotrace feature for image cutting (had to trace by hand before).
You can make your files for cutting, or you can purchase ones other people have already done.

Pro - if you can find it, you can cut it
Con - You have to be hooked up to your computer

mickeyfan2
04-09-2007, 05:48 AM
There is a wishblade thread over on the scrapbook that talks more about the wishblade in detail.

Summary -
you can use any .ttf font and any .wmf image to cut.
It now comes with with an autotrace feature for image cutting (had to trace by hand before).
You can make your files for cutting, or you can purchase ones other people have already done.

Pro - if you can find it, you can cut it
Con - You have to be hooked up to your computer

Thanks.

PrincessNancy96
04-09-2007, 08:25 AM
As promised everything has been updated!!! :)

fAnnF
04-21-2007, 12:45 PM
I'd like to add that I have Mickey and Friends, Thanks

party of 3
04-22-2007, 06:45 AM
i have a ? about the craftrobo or the wishblade. i am looking for someone that has either of these things. does it cut out anything you want? i've read it has to be a ttf font. i'm not sure what that is. what i'm getting at is, i'm looking for someone to make the the R with the broken circle around it that is the symbol for the rescue heroes. my son is totally into them and i have a million pics of him with them and i wanted to do a page but was wondering how to make that R symbol.

thanks everyone. any help would be appreciated.

i'll go search the web and see if i can find it to put here so you'll know what i'm talking about.

i hope this works......http://www.fisher-price.com/us/rescueheroes/birthday/badges.pdf

Faerie
04-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Can you add the teardrop cartridge for me.

I have a couple punches too:

Mickey heads in Extra Large, Large and Small

PrincessNancy96
04-25-2007, 06:36 AM
Everything has been updated to here!!!!

Thanks!!!

If anyone needs anything please let one of us know.. We'd be happy to help!!!

maria34a
04-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Nancy,
Can you please update mine to take out the skinny mini font that I have posted? I have lost half of the letters. :confused: Not sure where they are!!! When I find them I will let you know!!! If I ever do find them!!! I hope they are in my house somewhere!!! Anyway, I now have the mini moxie set font if you want to add that one, its really cute!

PrincessNancy96
04-25-2007, 09:38 AM
I've got you updated Maria!
Well, what happened to those missing letters.. See, the kid moves in and you lost some of your letters... it happens to the best of us! LOL

I know if I missing something... I go clean DD's room! I can find things I didn't even realize were missing from my scrap room!

party of 3
04-28-2007, 04:05 PM
Thank you so much rebecca (rlovew) for my rescue symbols. I just love them. i have not put them together yet because i am waiting until i'm ready to put the page together. but thank you so so much. if you need anything please let me know.

thanks again,
holly

BernardandMissBianca
04-29-2007, 06:36 PM
I need help finding something flourishy for a 7x7 page I'm doing. I need something for the top left hand corner.
Any suggestions??

New England Eeyore
05-15-2007, 08:15 PM
Okay, Nancy, I've used my Cricut enough by now to feel comfortable adding my cartridges to this list. I have George, Mini Monograms, Base Camp, Christmas Cheer, All Mixed Up and Mickey and Friends.

PrincessNancy96
05-16-2007, 05:38 AM
I have you added NEE!
Thanks! :)

Faerie
05-24-2007, 03:54 PM
Nancy can you add Base Camp for me.

I LOVE this font. It was perfect for my BF's birthday card

SusieStone
06-01-2007, 07:16 PM
I'm going to list what I can tonight.

Cricut
George and Basic Shapes
50 States
My World
Mickey Font
Mickey Friends
Animal Kingdom
Stamped
Beyond Birthdays
Doodlecharms
Jasmine
Mini Monograms
All Mixed Up
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More

Sizzix
Alphabets -
Sizzlets- Classic, Bounce, Big Top, Playground, Graffiti,
Blue Dies-Lollipop

Alpahbars
Ransom and Doodletags

Shapes
Sizzlets- Party, Ice Cream Cone, Wedding Cake, Bride, Groom, Rings, Gift , Stocking, Tre, Santa, Joy, tree w/Santa, Snoman w/mittens, snoflake, snowgles, amilbox, hearts, heart/stars and tag, heart, love, flower/center/leaf, gorilla, zebra, elephant, lion, canoe, campfire, tent, trout/pan, fasteners

green dies -bunny # 2, flag, swirl, cupid, frog, pumpkin, jelly beans, leaf # 4, buterfly #2, butterfly #1, music notes, doll sports gear #1, lady bug, cat, dragonfly, birthday cake with candle, peppermint candy, campfire

yellow dies- splat, candy cane, baby bottle, hammer and nails, cloac hands, chili pepper
red dies- rectangle tag, Super traditional tag, supper scallop tag, super crescent tag, funky square charms, luggage tag #2, traditional combo tag, tag set, basic paper clips, mixing bowl, telphone and diary, purse/shoe and hat, ancient document, clipboard and holder, tickets, sunchine winodw, matchbook cover and page insert, album cover, pocket, grandfather clock, maple leaf, pocket watch and hourglass, cracked egg, basket, firecracker, santa head, christmas tree, tent, baby carriage, horse, cow, designer bookplates, slide mount and coin holder frame, shaker box, tiny cards and envelopes, mini scallop card and envelope, minishopping bag, circles, stars, squares, hearts, toast/butter and jam, corner frame, rectangle frame, zig zag frame, pie, toaster, dinos (2 kinds)

Quickutz-
Alphabets - Khaki, Olivia, Sunshine, Newsprint, Abigail
Dies- Haunted House, Rooster, Fasteners, Apple, globe, suitcase(pull behind), crayon, hot dog, crab, western boot, western hat, tab, tudor rose, awareness ribbon, leak, ghost, baseball glove, baseball with bat, firefighter hat, tiare, palm tree, tropical leaf, scissors, flip fops, sparkle, fossil head, frakenstein, wand, old suitcase, ufo, rocket ship, aliens, mini harvest, pocket knife, 3 different kinds of vines, church , ring, eiffel tower, kimono, circles, parasol, lego, fleur de lis, flag, bamboo, sailboat, pillbos hat, raindrops, camera, clover, light bulb, band aid, sign, flowers, holly fastener, flower, bubbles, popcorn, shirt, moose, cruise ship, dolphin, cupcake, credit card, lemonade, dog, dog food, dog house, jar

I'll list more as I find them

Cuttlebug
paisley, decorative qquares, horseshoe

PrincessNancy96
06-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Susie and Faerie...
I will get you both updated on Monday... I promise!!!! :)

Nan

PrincessNancy96
06-04-2007, 07:05 AM
Everyone is updated as of today!!!

Thanks everyone!!! :)
If you no longer wish to participate just send me a PM and I can remove your name and items.

party of 3
06-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Mickster,
All set I'm putting them in the mail today! Hope everything is ok and that the look nice. Let me know when you get them.

Mickster
06-06-2007, 07:19 AM
Sweet! Thanks so much for taking care of them!:flower3:

TPCShauna
06-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Hi PN96!

Can you add Alphalicious to my Cricut font list?

Thanks!

PrincessNancy96
06-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Sure will!!
Sorry I missed this last night...
It's amazing... I think I have read all the posts..come back a day or two later and there were post I missed.. ;(

PrincessNancy96
06-11-2007, 01:45 PM
RloveW

Thank you for my globes and continents!!
They are going to work perfect!
I'll post the final ta-da when it's complete!!!
Thanks again!!! ;)

New England Eeyore
06-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Nancy you can add 3 more Cricut carts for me: Mickey Font, Alphalicious and Printing Press. Can you tell I love my bug?

PrincessNancy96
06-13-2007, 06:39 PM
I'll get you added tomorrow!!!! :)
My bug is getting a little upset with me.. I haven't had time to work with him in a week.. poor little guy started calling me a "scrapping slacker" today... I could hear him throughout the house! LOL

PrincessNancy96
06-14-2007, 12:57 PM
Susie,
The state of Texas arrived safe and sound today!!
They look great!!!
Thank you for the little extras.. They will work perfectly on the page!!!! You pretty much did all my work for me!!! Thank you!!!!!

:flower3:

SusieStone
06-14-2007, 04:55 PM
I am so glad that you liked everything.

Susie,
The state of Texas arrived safe and sound today!!
They look great!!!
Thank you for the little extras.. They will work perfectly on the page!!!! You pretty much did all my work for me!!! Thank you!!!!!

:flower3:

MyLittlePiglet
06-15-2007, 01:47 PM
Does anyone have a bathtub die cut? How big is it? would you be willing to make me a few (3-4)? Thank you in advance!!!

Michelle

PrincessNancy96
06-15-2007, 02:07 PM
MLP,
Mickster is the only one I see has it... I can measure it for you tonight....but she is the World so it'll be at least a week... if the size is what you would like (she cut mine) I'd PM her so it doesn't get over looked... It's the basic bath tub so you will have to add the bubbles and such!!! :)

rlovew
06-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Does anyone have a bathtub die cut? How big is it? would you be willing to make me a few (3-4)? Thank you in advance!!!

Michelle

I can check on Monday after I return home but I think I may have a bathtub file for my wishblade. If you have a specific clip art style picture that is in color I could also trace it for you but I am fairly sure I have some first bath files with bathtubs in them.

Rebecca

Mickster
06-18-2007, 01:59 PM
I would be willing to make some tubs.... it is 3.75" x 2". Let me know! :)

AlexWyattMommy
06-18-2007, 02:33 PM
I would be willing to make some tubs.... it is 3.75" x 2". Let me know! :)

Oh, you are home already.
I'll just delete this little rant I had on why you were DISing instead of making memories and go put some salt on my foot before I eat it next time. :)

Mickster
06-18-2007, 02:45 PM
We're back. :) I made many memories. I'm doing :laundy:

TPCShauna
06-19-2007, 01:33 PM
Hi Nancy!

Can you add Animal Kingdom to my list of Cricut cartridges? Also, it looks like you accidentally missed my post adding Alphalicious as well.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Shauna

PrincessNancy96
06-19-2007, 02:41 PM
Got them!!!!
Sorry I missed that one... I knew it was there.....

PrincessNancy96
06-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Okay, everyone is updated as of post #163.. Sorry I missed some of you the past week.... kids are home.. so my mind is shot! :)

TPCShauna
06-19-2007, 03:28 PM
No problem! I know how busy you are! Thanks for keeping this list together.

Cheers,
Shauna

Faerie
06-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Can I bother someone who has the Mickey Font cart to cut out the alphabet for me? I'm doing a Disney ABC Album for my fall trip (need something different than traditional) and thought that would be good for the letters

AlexWyattMommy
06-27-2007, 11:07 AM
What size and what color?

Faerie
06-27-2007, 11:14 AM
Probably 3" and I'll send paper. I'd hate to impose on someone who is nice enough to do my cuts :) I have lots of time, I don't leave until August 31

AlexWyattMommy
06-27-2007, 11:26 AM
Do you still have my addy? Send me the paper and I'll get working on it when it arrives.

Faerie
06-27-2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks!! I'll get it in the mail tomorrow!

SusieStone
07-14-2007, 07:36 PM
Please add tear drop and base camp to my cricut list.

I have 2 more carts coming next week and will post when they get here.

New England Eeyore
07-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Add Fabulous Finds to my list please!

PrincessNancy96
07-16-2007, 05:04 PM
gotcha ya'll updated!!! :)

SusieStone
07-21-2007, 04:58 PM
I have Zooballoo, Paper Dolls and Printing 101

I am stillwiating for Opposites Attract and Fabulous Finds to get here.

PrincessNancy96
07-21-2007, 05:04 PM
I'll get you updated by Monday.. crazy day around here..and this paper bag albums are a must to get completed.. DD and I worked the fair project check in til 3pm.. and actually DD is still there judging the mini-4H projects (1&2 graders).. poor girl will probably put in a 12 hour shift.. volunteer!

New England Eeyore
08-02-2007, 07:14 AM
Nancy, could you please add:
Beyond Birthdays
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More
Printing 101
Jasmine
ZooBalloo and
Paper Doll Dress Up
to my list?

And I need an intervention!!!

PrincessNancy96
08-02-2007, 08:25 AM
Updated to here!!! :)
I need to go through this list..and get my requests in!!! I plan on putting a major dent in my scrapping this month!!! :)

SusieStone
08-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Please add Opposites Attract and Fabulous Finds for me.

PrincessNancy96
08-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Gotcha Susie!! :)
Thanks!!!!

Faerie
08-02-2007, 08:59 AM
Can you add Mickey & Friends to my list when you have a moment? Thanks!

PrincessNancy96
08-02-2007, 09:13 AM
Gotcha!! :)

SusieStone
09-11-2007, 08:26 PM
please add these cricut carts

accent essentials
stretch your imagination
paper pups
plantin schoolbook

thanks

AlexWyattMommy
09-12-2007, 05:39 AM

accent essentials
stretch your imagination
paper pups
plantin schoolbook

thanks

You got the expressions???!! :scared1:

PrincessNancy96
09-12-2007, 05:45 AM
I have everything updated!

ddavis860
09-12-2007, 07:07 AM

accent essentials
stretch your imagination
paper pups
plantin schoolbook

thanks

Susie, I bow to your superior scrappy toys, you have the best!! I wanna come and play at your house :drive: I'll bring dessert :flower3: <---aint I cute?

Faerie
09-12-2007, 07:40 AM
Ohhh Susie got the E-Bug! Giant Mickey's comeing from Susie's house!

I have a few new carts at home but I haven't really played with them yet.

SusieStone
09-12-2007, 08:45 AM
You got the expressions???!! :scared1:

Yes, I got the big bug.:cloud9:

I couldn't resist the AC Moore special with those 4 carts, the new inks and a mat .... all for 399.:teacher:

I had been holding off thinking a deal must be coming. :thumbsup2

My mom chipped in half for my birthday......so that worked out great.:cutie:

Now - I am waiting on my 2 princess carts that I pre ordered.:banana:

SusieStone
09-12-2007, 08:46 AM
Susie, I bow to your superior scrappy toys, you have the best!! I wanna come and play at your house :drive: I'll bring dessert :flower3: <---aint I cute?

I wish you could come play.

I would love to have some with your talent ocme show me some things.

TPCShauna
09-12-2007, 09:28 AM
I totally forgot to update you with my new carts!

I've added ZooBalloo and Cuttin' Up to my collection. Cuttin' Up is my new fave. The fonts are fabulous!!!

MyLittlePiglet
09-21-2007, 05:23 PM
I am not sure what I am looking for zooballon or animal kingdom. My DD (possibly both) are going to be kangaroo's for Halloween and it would be nice to have some kangaroo stuff. Can anyone help me with cart I am really looking for. Any volunteers to trade something or I can sent $$ to get some stuff cut? Not sure I could supply the cardstock as I have been banished to bed rest but would be more than ahppy to make sure swap or $$ was enough to cover.

Thanks
Michelle

MyLittlePiglet
09-21-2007, 05:24 PM
oh and Nancy I now have Sizzlits Bloom alpha.

KatDisney
09-21-2007, 05:43 PM
I am not sure what I am looking for zooballon or animal kingdom. My DD (possibly both) are going to be kangaroo's for Halloween and it would be nice to have some kangaroo stuff. Can anyone help me with cart I am really looking for. Any volunteers to trade something or I can sent $$ to get some stuff cut? Not sure I could supply the cardstock as I have been banished to bed rest but would be more than ahppy to make sure swap or $$ was enough to cover.

Thanks
Michelle

Michelle,

Let me know what you want I have Animal kingdom and would be happy to cut you some fun things to play with.

BernardandMissBianca
09-21-2007, 05:45 PM

Thanks
Michelle

I have both if you want something from zoobaloo.

BernardandMissBianca
09-21-2007, 05:46 PM
AK cart kangaroo is page 47

http://www.cricut.com/res/handbooks/animalkingdom.pdf

no kangas in zoobaloo.

MyLittlePiglet
09-21-2007, 07:44 PM
Buffy thanks for the link!

Kat-

Since I do not have a cricut I realyl do not know what I want. If you would be willing to just cut out a few things you think I would like I am sure I'd be most happy with whatever you do. I looked at the link and was think that just the kanagroo cut out of one clor would be cool and I could chalk it. The border looks neat to, but I don't quite understand waht it would look like for real so to speak. Again I'd be happy with anything I could sent you $ for the cardstock and cutting, (or something else if you'd like)

bigsis1970
10-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Hi ladies, I assume for the Mega swap the tags for the Zoo Tag swap will be the George Cricut cut ones like before - is there any one who might be willing to cut these for me if I send you all the paper and stuff to send them back to me? Thanks Michelle

AlexWyattMommy
10-05-2007, 09:18 AM
That would be me.
I make the tags for the swaps.
:lmao:

Just send me the paper cut to 6x12 (easier for you to mail and what the mat holds anyway), and return postage.

I can fit three (3) tags per 6x12, so be sure to send enough of each color to make your items.

Oh, and the silhouette feature makes a nice double mat look, so send contrasting/matching colors if you want that to put on your base tag.

bigsis1970
10-05-2007, 09:32 AM
That would be me.
I make the tags for the swaps.
:lmao:

Just send me the paper cut to 6x12 (easier for you to mail and what the mat holds anyway), and return postage.

I can fit three (3) tags per 6x12, so be sure to send enough of each color to make your items.

Oh, and the silhouette feature makes a nice double mat look, so send contrasting/matching colors if you want that to put on your base tag.

OH Thank you! will the silhouette color also make 3 per 6x12 sheet? and is there any type of papers that are better or ones that dont work as well?

AlexWyattMommy
10-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Yes, the silhouette is 3 per sheet also.

The Bazzill Bling cuts okay for the tag bases, but not so nice for the silhouette. The thinner the paper, the easier it tears. The more textured the paper, the more fuzzies there are on the corners. I just changed my blade, so that isn't the reason. So the nicer the paper, the nicer the cuts.

bigsis1970
10-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Yes, the silhouette is 3 per sheet also.

The Bazzill Bling cuts okay for the tag bases, but not so nice for the silhouette. The thinner the paper, the easier it tears. The more textured the paper, the more fuzzies there are on the corners. I just changed my blade, so that isn't the reason. So the nicer the paper, the nicer the cuts.

Ok once I find the papers I want to use I'll get in touch with you and we'll exchange info and that kind of good stuff again Thanks very much! Michelle

cortzcards
11-05-2007, 05:20 AM
Hello,

I am new to this site and trying to figure all of it out. But I have this one figured out, almost. I have a ton of dies and cricut with quite a few cartriges. How do I go about being put on the list? Or am I just too new to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Silvia Cortz

rlovew
11-05-2007, 05:30 AM
Hello,

I am new to this site and trying to figure all of it out. But I have this one figured out, almost. I have a ton of dies and cricut with quite a few cartriges. How do I go about being put on the list? Or am I just too new to do this. Any help would be appreciated. Silvia Cortz

If you list what you have here, Nancy will put your things in the list at the top of the sticky, sometimes do to life it takes a few days but not very long. Just list your dies and cartridges and she will add them there.

PrincessNancy96
11-05-2007, 05:44 AM
Thanks Rebecca!!!
Please just list all the items you have and I will add them to the OP..

Nancy

cortzcards
11-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I will get a list together and then get it posted. But I can list my Cricut now.

I have these:
Animal Kingdom
Paper Doll Dress Up
Jasmine
Printing 101
ZooBalloo
Joys of the Season
50 States
Mickey Font
Mickey & Friends
Happily Ever After
Dreams Come True
Accent Essentials Shape Sampler
Plantin SchoolBook Complete Font

I know I got two more, but can't find them right now. I will have to post them later.

Silvia
Cortzcards@aol.com

AlexWyattMommy
11-05-2007, 05:53 PM
Do you like your "Joy of the Seasons" one?

PrincessNancy96
11-05-2007, 08:17 PM
I will get you added in the AM w/ the Cricut list...
Thanks for joining!!!

cortzcards
11-05-2007, 09:00 PM
On the Season's of Joy, I have not used it really, but I like the fact it has the 12 days of Christmas on it. I am trying to figure out something to use it on. But I do like the variety on it.

I have been working on my own pages for a couple of years and to be honest, I need some extra creativity in them. After reading some articles and post, I figured that swaps would be the way to go. I like seeing others ideas and while seeing them on the computer is great, I am a hands on girl. I do alot of Disney pages because we go twice a year, atleast, and stay 2 weeks each visit.

I really believe there is something wrong with you when you don't include Disney and other cartoon's in your scrapbook pages. It really represents a childhood, whether it be yours or your childs or someone close to you. Besides, Disney is just to darn cute!

Silvia

PrincessNancy96
11-06-2007, 06:23 AM
everyone is updated to here!!! :) Post #209

party of 3
11-27-2007, 04:02 PM
does anyone have the cart that has the school bus on it???
i'm looking for 5 school buses. i think it might be on the stretch your imagination one, but not completely sure about that.

AlexWyattMommy
11-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Doodlecharms has a bus, kinda cartoony looking.
My Community has a bus that is more realistic looking.

Those are the only two I have that have a school bus.

New England Eeyore
11-27-2007, 04:24 PM
I do have Stretch Your Imagination, and the bus on it is also sort of cartoony.

I will also have new carts to add to my list, but I'll wait until I get the ones I just ordered online to update. And then I will need to find the nearest meeting of Cricut Anonymous.

rlovew
11-27-2007, 04:29 PM
does anyone have the cart that has the school bus on it???
i'm looking for 5 school buses. i think it might be on the stretch your imagination one, but not completely sure about that.

I have 2 different ones on strech your imagination. I also have a couple of buses on my craftrobo.

Rebecca

SusieStone
01-06-2008, 06:19 PM
One of my goals is to get over here and update my list.

I got a couple of QK alphabets for Christmas. I can't remember what they are off the top of my head.

VanessasMom
01-21-2008, 10:41 PM
I have never seen a cutting machine in action & have absolutely no idea what it takes to cut these die cuts. Knowing that, how much is too much to ask? I am wanting to make birthday invites for my daughter's party and would love to put a die cut from Mickey and Friends on the front of each invite. However, I have to do over 50 invites! I saw that there are 7 people who have that cartridge. Would it be too much to ask each person to do 8 Mickeys for me? Her party is not until May 3rd, but I'm planning ahead. Again, I have no idea-so please let me know. TIA!

rlovew
01-22-2008, 06:05 AM
I have never seen a cutting machine in action & have absolutely no idea what it takes to cut these die cuts. Knowing that, how much is too much to ask? I am wanting to make birthday invites for my daughter's party and would love to put a die cut from Mickey and Friends on the front of each invite. However, I have to do over 50 invites! I saw that there are 7 people who have that cartridge. Would it be too much to ask each person to do 8 Mickeys for me? Her party is not until May 3rd, but I'm planning ahead. Again, I have no idea-so please let me know. TIA!

It depends on whether you want a basic die cut or the whole paper piecing put together- it is not a lot of work ( though a bit of paper) to cut out the die on the expression machine multiple times but putting all the pieces together of Mickey is a lot of work.

When someone die cuts for you- you normally send the paper so you may want to see if someone has the time to cut most or all of them for you and you would probably need to send money for a new blade and mat as that many cuts would require most of us to buy a new one for it. It also depends on the size you want but if you want the whole paper piecing then yes you are asking for a lot of work.

To give you an idea generally when we trade a completed paper piecing it is worth one of the large jolees packages (about $4).

Rebecca

Faerie
01-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Most of the Disney Characters can't be done smaller than 4" because of the size of some of the pieces. I did Mickey's for the tag book swap and 6 of them took me a couple hours to cut out and piece together

VanessasMom
01-22-2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks for the info, guys! I think I'm going to simplify things and go buy a Mickey head punch to use some punched mickeys instead. That way I can do it myself and it won't be a huge job or too complicated. Plus, I'll have a cool mickey head punch when I finally get around to scrappin' my September trip! :)

SusieStone
04-15-2008, 07:41 AM
Add to my list

New Arrival
Camping
Mickey Font
Mickey and Friends
Happily ever after
Dreams come true
Alphalicious
- Pooh Font
Cuttin Up
Pooh and Friend (can't think of name)
Christmas Cheer

I can't htink of the other ones to add.

I will make a complete list.

PrincessNancy96
04-18-2008, 12:04 PM
Add to my list

New Arrival
Camping
Mickey Font
Mickey and Friends
Happily ever after
Dreams come true
Alphalicious
- Pooh Font
Cuttin Up
Pooh and Friend (can't think of name)
Christmas Cheer

I can't htink of the other ones to add.

I will make a complete list.

Susie,

I'll get these added today.. I didn't ever have this thread light up.... so I didn't notice until I was reading the dates of the last posts...

PrincessNancy96
04-18-2008, 12:11 PM
currently updated..anyone else has stuff to add please let me know...

eeyoregirl77
01-18-2013, 12:10 PM
I am desperately seeking a particular punch for my wedding invites. I came upon this forum posting for 'scrapers willing to share' and a couple users with a mickey swirl punch. I'm just looking for someone to punch it out for me, I don't need the punch. If someone is interested please let me know. I will send the paper and return envelope, I'm thinking at least about 400 if not 5. Just let me know and thank you.

tyniknate
01-21-2013, 01:40 PM
I am desperately seeking a particular punch for my wedding invites. I came upon this forum posting for 'scrapers willing to share' and a couple users with a mickey swirl punch. I'm just looking for someone to punch it out for me, I don't need the punch. If someone is interested please let me know. I will send the paper and return envelope, I'm thinking at least about 400 if not 5. Just let me know and thank you.

This is a really old thread and most of the people listed on the first page don't come around here much anymore (there's only one name who is regularly active - and a couple who stop by to say high from time to time). Hope someone can help, but this list was from before my time here (2008). In fact, the last post on this thread was from before I joined. It's an oldie! Did you check online for the punch? With having to punch that many it might be more economical for you to purchase it? Until you buy the paper, pay to ship to out and pay to have it shipped back? Just a thought. :) And congrats on the upcoming wedding!

3pletprincesses
01-22-2013, 08:23 AM
do you have a picture of the swirl and size.. maybe someone could make it with their cricut. I would help if I had more details and if it was doable.

BernardandMissBianca
02-04-2013, 05:15 PM

Sorry it took so long for one of us to reply. Sadly this list is extremely out of date and a lot of these swappers have moved on.
I hope you can find the punch, I'm sure it's available somewhere.

I'm going to lock this thread since it's outdated.