PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving week Sun and Mon

Leofoenget
11-05-2006, 08:14 PM
I will be there in 2 weeks. Half a day Sunday the 19th and Monday the 20th. Should I expect PACKED on Sunday just becasue it is a Sunday? And do you think Monday will be packed too? I will be with a 2 year old and I can't do any E ticket rides except Small World. ( is that an E ticket ride?) I plan on parades and fantasmic.

what should i expect?

iceskatejen
11-05-2006, 08:16 PM
I expect it to be moderately crowded. Small World will have long lines because of it being the holiday version. Ride it early in the day.

disneegrl4eva
11-05-2006, 08:17 PM
I will be there in 2 weeks. Half a day Sunday the 19th and Monday the 20th. Should I expect PACKED on Sunday just becasue it is a Sunday? And do you think Monday will be packed too? I will be with a 2 year old and I can't do any E ticket rides except Small World. ( is that an E ticket ride?) I plan on parades and fantasmic.

what should i expect?

well its the beginning of thanksgiving week so I would say yeah it will be... :)

samkj
11-05-2006, 08:28 PM
We were there that week last year. Yes it will be very busy, but not as bad as later in the week. We had a great time in spite of the crowds and plan on going that week again next year.