PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Dream Squad Awards Cruise

thmar
11-05-2006, 06:28 PM
Disneyland ‘Dream Squad’ Awards Disney Mediterranean Cruise To Estella Villegas Of Murrieta, California
In the biggest “dream” awarded so far to a Disneyland Resort guest in “The Year of a Million Dreams,” Estella Villegas of Murrieta, California (Riverside County) was randomly selected to receive a 14-day Mediterranean cruise for four departing from Port Canaveral May 2007 on Disney Cruise Line.

Villegas was informed of her incredible luck by members of the Disney Dream Squad during a visit to Disneyland in Anaheim with her two daughters, Pamela, age 19, and Sarah, age 18. It was their first visit on their newly purchased Disneyland Annual Passports, and they were just disembarking from “Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride” in Fantasyland. In keeping with the random process by which dreams are awarded in the unique Disney Dreams Giveaway, Villegas happened to be sitting in just the right seat at just the right time to win the Dream Cruise.

“This is all a surreal experience!” Villegas said after winning the cruise. “I feel great about it, and I’m really excited, especially since I can do it with my daughters.”

The May cruise will actually be the inaugural Mediterranean voyage for the Disney Cruise Line, which has previously sailed the Caribbean and the Pacific. The ship will depart from Port Canaveral, Florida, cross the Atlantic and visit such ports as Barcelona, Naples and Marseille.

iceskatejen
11-05-2006, 08:14 PM
WOW! Someone from the same town I live it! COOL! :cool1:

disneegrl4eva
11-05-2006, 08:19 PM
awww lucky lady! good for her :banana:

kaygela
11-05-2006, 10:29 PM
How exciting. It must have been an awesome moment! :woohoo:

Pooh's Purple Pal
11-05-2006, 11:42 PM
Oh, how cool! :banana: :jumping1:

ScrapperKimmyD
11-06-2006, 10:52 AM
That's so cool!

I wonder if she'll come here and tell us all about it! :goodvibes

thmar
11-06-2006, 11:11 AM
I know...isn't that awesome? :thumbsup2 She was in the right place at the right time!!