PDA

View Full Version : Can I exchange passes?

amw
11-05-2006, 05:20 PM
I ordered my 2007 passes early -- as soon as they were available -- and received them quickly from Disney. The problem is that they are on 50th anniversary cards!

I like to use the family passes for scrapbooking our trip. Will Disney exchange them on site for the latest versions, if I haven't used them yet? Has anyone done this :confused3

Also, is there a guest services at DTD?

Third question :) They also sent me a 20% coupon with my passes for purchases at Disney... but it expires on December 31st, 2006. I did call them about this, but they claimed the card faces and coupon were all they had. I told them it would have been smarter to not send a coupon at all then to send a 2006 one with 2007 passes. Has anyone received coupons for 2007?

I was not impressed with Disney service on this order and follow-up. I'd rather not call them again long distance, so I thought I would ask here first. After all... you are the real customer service experts :disrocks:

amw
11-07-2006, 08:14 AM
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Anyone? :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

stampinshauna
11-07-2006, 11:36 AM
I guess it doesn't hurt to ask if they'll exchange them, but they may not. :confused3 After all, a pass is a pass and it will work regardless of what picture is on the back.

It seems silly that they gave you a coupon that will expire before you go. If you want to get rid of your 20% off coupon since it won't be any good to you in 2007, I'd be happy to use it on my trip in December. I can pm you my address if you're willing to give it up. :)

shellyof4
11-07-2006, 04:21 PM
I ordered my 2007 tickets a few weeks ago and got a coupon for 10% off a single purchase of 50$ or more.... OR 20% off of a single purchase 100$ or more.

I wasn't sure if this meant a single ITEM or a single TRANSACTION? Maybe you know....

Anyway, i also got the "Disneyland...where dreams come true" park hoppers so they're available now.

Hope this helps!

stampinshauna
11-07-2006, 06:50 PM
I ordered my 2007 tickets a few weeks ago and got a coupon for 10% off a single purchase of 50$ or more.... OR 20% off of a single purchase 100$ or more.

I wasn't sure if this meant a single ITEM or a single TRANSACTION? Maybe you know....

It is for a single TRANSACTION, not a single item. So, you have to spend $50 or $100 all at once, not $25 here and $25 there.

shellyof4
11-07-2006, 06:55 PM
Ya, I understood that part, BUT I'm glad too hear it's on your total purchase! That's a much better coupon than if it was on an item that was over 50 or over 100. Yay! I'll actually use it now!

Shelly

I'mNoPrince
11-07-2006, 07:23 PM
I know DL and WDW do things a bit different . But we just swapped out our HCOE APs for the new style dream ones.We were getting DD a birthday button and asked the CM said sure no problem at all .

amw
11-08-2006, 09:27 AM
I know DL and WDW do things a bit different . But we just swapped out our HCOE APs for the new style dream ones.We were getting DD a birthday button and asked the CM said sure no problem at all .

Glad to hear it's been done in the past. I'll try asking when I get there. Can anyone let me know if there is a guest services in DTD so I don't have to waste time when inside the park?

It seems silly that they gave you a coupon that will expire before you go. If you want to get rid of your 20% off coupon since it won't be any good to you in 2007, I'd be happy to use it on my trip in December. I can pm you my address if you're willing to give it up. :)

International mail can take up to 3 weeks. I'll give it a try if you'd like. PM me your mailing address :)

OK. I'll try calling to see if they'll honour me with a 2007 coupon. It's worth asking.

Thanks all :sunny: