PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland For Christmas?

ItaliaDisneyFan!
11-04-2006, 08:25 PM
I have always wanted to go to Disney during Christmas and am planning to book a trip.. but i have a few questions..

1 - What is the weather? i love the heat... we usually go in the summer and its perfect for me! :) whats the coolest you've experienced?

2 - Park hours... what are they?

3 - Do you need extra tickets to get into the park for the Christmas activities? or is that included with your pass?

4 - What are the crowds like? i understand that they are pretty hectic...

5 - What hotel do you recommend?? 2 rooms.. DD15 and DD20...

Thanks for your help!! It is greatly appreciated!! =D

DLR29
11-05-2006, 10:32 AM
1) Usually the weather is pretty good. Not entirely freezing, but it can get chilly in the early mornings and late evenings.

2) Park hours are 8:00AM-12:00AM the week of and before Christmas.

3) You do NOT need an extra ticket for any Christmas event in the park. Some activities unique to Christmas time are the Haunted Mansion Holiday, It's a Small World Holiday, Chirstmas Fantasy Parade, special holiday tours(Do require extra $), lots and lots of decorations and holiday treats.

4) The crowds are VERY hectic! Lines for Space, Splash, Indy, Peter Pan, major rides, etc. can be at least 60-75 minutes by late morning and increasing by noon. FPs for certain rides can run out by late morning as well.

5) I can't help you with hotels because we usually stay in a cheaper hotel or relatives :)

disneegrl4eva
11-06-2006, 12:15 PM
I have always wanted to go to Disney during Christmas and am planning to book a trip.. but i have a few questions..

1 - What is the weather? i love the heat... we usually go in the summer and its perfect for me! :) whats the coolest you've experienced?

5 - What hotel do you recommend?? 2 rooms.. DD15 and DD20...

Thanks for your help!! It is greatly appreciated!! =D

seeing as you've already had most of the questions answered...no need to be redundant...one thing I wanted to comment on the weather is that you stated you love the heat...its not going to be hot here during Christmas...and in the evenings its going to be really really cool as in probably coats, hats, gloves etc...unless you come from snow country then you may not need all that :rotfl: and as for hotels...if you could tell us what type of accomodations you are looking for, if price is an issue etc...that would help us better with recommendations ;)