PDA

View Full Version : What do I NEED a PS/ADR for? (And a princess lunch ?)

Momof4girls
11-04-2006, 12:17 PM
We're planning on some fine dining and maaaaybe the princess lunch. I don't know - we're doing Restaurant Akershus in December at WDW and have done CRT a couple times now. To be honest, the princess lunch doesn't look so spectacular to me (food-wise). What do you think?

That aside, do things fill up quickly for PSs at DLR the way they do at WDW? Should I make our PSs now?

disneegrl4eva
11-04-2006, 12:29 PM
We're planning on some fine dining and maaaaybe the princess lunch. I don't know - we're doing Restaurant Akershus in December at WDW and have done CRT a couple times now. To be honest, the princess lunch doesn't look so spectacular to me (food-wise). What do you think?

That aside, do things fill up quickly for PSs at DLR the way they do at WDW? Should I make our PSs now?

when are you going? it really depends on the time of year you will be at DL as to how quickly they fill up....in regards to AG...your right...the food isnt all that but its the character interaction with all the princesses and Ariel(with legs btw) that is what people go for :goodvibes you can book up to 60 days in adv.

Momof4girls
11-04-2006, 01:29 PM
Oh - we're going at the end of February - first two days of March. :)

Thanks for the info. I think they will be okay not seeing the princesses again, since we'll see them in December at WDW. So, we'll just stick to dining for mom and dad! :)