PDA

View Full Version : High school musical tickets - where?!

bhoffman
11-01-2006, 01:27 PM
Okay, I am pretty sure these tickets go on sale on 11/4. does anyone know WHERE to get them from? Thanks!

LisaNJ25
11-01-2006, 01:31 PM
should be ticketmaster but nothing is listed yet.

Tiffer
11-01-2006, 02:37 PM
Okay, I am pretty sure these tickets go on sale on 11/4. does anyone know WHERE to get them from? Thanks!

Tickmaster has some datesonly. But not the one I am looking for here in Anaheim on Jan 26th. :confused3

Googled it...no luck.

courderoy
11-01-2006, 02:40 PM
high school musical tickets for WHAT????? :mickeyjum

vassello
11-01-2006, 03:32 PM
I just ordered my tickets for 4/25/07 from Ticketmaster. I'm really excited about this - it will be a surprise for dd12 and 3 of her friends! :thumbsup2

txaggiemomof3
11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
high school musical tickets for WHAT????? :mickeyjum

There's going to be a national concert tour of High School Musical with many of the cast members from the movie. Tickets are supposed to go on sale November 4th but I can't find any information about them??? I've been checking for over a week on Ticketmaster and there's nothing there for the date I need. Anyhow, here's more info. about it....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15393197/

mydogisbo
11-01-2006, 04:11 PM
I called my local venue yesterday (Greensboro, NC). The lady I spoke with said the tickets for that venue would not go on sale until Nov. 11. She quoted me ticket prices of $38.50, $48.50, & $58.50. I asked a couple of times to verify that this was for the High School Musical--The Concert & she said it was.

Tiffer
11-01-2006, 04:42 PM
I just ordered my tickets for 4/25/07 from Ticketmaster. I'm really excited about this - it will be a surprise for dd12 and 3 of her friends! :thumbsup2

How did you order your already?? I thought they didn't go on sale yet?

ntink
11-01-2006, 05:54 PM
If you go to Ticketmaster.com and type in High School Musical, it brings up about 6 options. You need to click on each one to see the different dates.

ntburns22
11-01-2006, 06:48 PM
If you go to Ticketmaster.com and type in High School Musical, it brings up about 6 options. You need to click on each one to see the different dates.

It could be the musical that is going around. The cast is doing the concert.
check out www.aeglive.com (they are the promoters) and search high school musical there is 2 pages of concerts. They just recently updated it. It is even say buy tickets now for some but it takes you to ticketmaster and they are not up yet.

Livin'4Disney
11-01-2006, 07:02 PM
Okay, so there are two different shows??
High School Musical the Broadway Show (tickets are already on sale)
and
High School Musical the Concert?
How confusing!
Has anyone ever purchased tickets with their Disney Rewards Card Points?
I was told that you can if it is a Disney performance and that soon we could also use disney rewards at movie theaters for disney movies?

michboro
11-02-2006, 02:06 PM
I wonder if Ticketmaster will have them on Sat?

courderoy
11-02-2006, 06:36 PM
There's going to be a national concert tour of High School Musical with many of the cast members from the movie. Tickets are supposed to go on sale November 4th but I can't find any information about them??? I've been checking for over a week on Ticketmaster and there's nothing there for the date I need. Anyhow, here's more info. about it....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15393197/

ty!! :)

magiroux
11-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Okay, so there are two different shows??
High School Musical the Broadway Show (tickets are already on sale)
and
High School Musical the Concert?
How confusing!
Has anyone ever purchased tickets with their Disney Rewards Card Points?
I was told that you can if it is a Disney performance and that soon we could also use disney rewards at movie theaters for disney movies?

Can I ask where you found info on "the Broadway Show"?

cats mom
11-03-2006, 12:50 PM
This link talks at least a little bit about both the stage production (set to debut in Atlanta sometime in January) and the concert tour:

http://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=13136

I just bought tickets for the concert tour this morning, but we are one of the first stops.
I imagine a lot of venues are not on sale yet.

Keep checking Ticketmaster with either High School Musical - the concert or your local venue in the search box

Prices here were $5 less than what mydogbo posted (and I still balked at them)
Of course I paid a total of almost $50.00 in junk fees for 3 tickets since I had to go through Ticketmaster. :furious:

OregonDisneyFanatic
11-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Ok I will post this again. I just bought our tickets this morning for the Portland Oregon Dec 10th concert. The venue its self was selling them, not ticketmaster, so look at other places then Ticketmaster also to make you don't miss it :thumbsup2

czycropper
11-03-2006, 03:40 PM
OregonDisneyFanatic - you may want to check your tickets because you may have tickets for the High School Musical Play NOT High School Musical The Concert.

The Concert tickets (with the actual cast of the movie) are going on sale tomorrow - this has been verified to me by several venues (NY, NJ, NC & Philadelphia). I live in Jersey (an hour from NYC and an hour & a half from Philli) and I'm going down to NC for Christmas so I thought that I could get tickets for the show down there since I'll be right in Greensboro.

I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow morning :) since these are going to be one of my DDs presents for Christmas!

cats mom
11-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Ok I will post this again. I just bought our tickets this morning for the Portland Oregon Dec 10th concert. The venue its self was selling them, not ticketmaster, so look at other places then Ticketmaster also to make you don't miss it :thumbsup2

Guess it just depends on where you are.

Tickets are NOT on sale yet at our local venue, but they are available through Ticketmaster.

Good advice to keep checking both the venue and Ticketmaster.

Is anyone else having trouble with Ticketmaster today btw?

I bought tickets from them online this morning and all worked fine. I had what I would consider long-ish waits for the ticket search (4 minutes or so) but I figured maybe it was because sales just opened.
Later I talked to a friend who also wants tickets, but I've been unable to get back onto the Ticketmaster site at all.

I'm wondering if it's a problem on their end or on mine.

cats mom
11-03-2006, 03:59 PM
OregonDisneyFanatic - you may want to check your tickets because you may have tickets for the High School Musical Play NOT High School Musical The Concert.

The Concert tickets (with the actual cast of the movie) are going on sale tomorrow - this has been verified to me by several venues (NY, NJ, NC & Philadelphia). I live in Jersey (an hour from NYC and an hour & a half from Philli) and I'm going down to NC for Christmas so I thought that I could get tickets for the show down there since I'll be right in Greensboro.

I'm patiently waiting for tomorrow morning :) since these are going to be one of my DDs presents for Christmas!

czycropper, There is another thread about the show here on the Budget board that has a pre-sale code listed.

I was able to get tickets through Ticketmaster this morning even though the official on sale date is not until tomorrow at noon for our venue.
They are for the concert tour.

I don't think the stage play opens until January sometime (unless it's a local high school or theatre group putting it on) I understand they are granting licensing rights for that.

The code for the concert tour presale was posted by LisaNJ25
(gotta give credit where credit is due) :thumbsup2
Hopefully she won't mind me posting it here as well.
Just be sure and shoot her a PM if you find out any new info about the show in New Jersey, since that's the one she needs.

The code is: WILDCAT

It worked for me this morning.

Good Luck everyone.

LisaNJ25
11-03-2006, 04:22 PM

did you call continental arena? I am surprised sine their website has no info yet and there is also nothing on ticketmaster... unlike the ones that went on sale today they had been listed for a few days.

according to their website:

Ticket prices and on sale information will be released at a later date.

Tiffer
11-03-2006, 05:02 PM
How do I find the venue. so far for the 1/26 anaheim show, all I can find out is Anaheim. Son't know if it'sthe DuckPond, Angels stadium, ????

HappyCamperToo
11-03-2006, 06:06 PM
this web site: http://www.aeglive.com/flash.php

says High School Musical - The Concert will be in Chicago on 1/19/07 at the Allstate Arena, but when I go to the Allstate Arena's website, there is no indication of it, nor is anything listed on Ticketmaster. Is this a hoax, glitch, or what's going on?!?!?

cats mom
11-03-2006, 06:24 PM

says High School Musical - The Concert will be in Chicago on 1/19/07 at the Allstate Arena, but when I go to the Allstate Arena's website, there is no indication of it, nor is anything listed on Ticketmaster. Is this a hoax, glitch, or what's going on?!?!?

Just my take of course - but I'm thinking maybe the 11/4 on sale date was only for some of the early shows. I would guess the rest will be released on somewhat of a rolling schedule based on when the show is.

We're the 2nd stop on the tour and tickets are available on ticketmaster but also no mention of it on the arena website yet.
The Oregon show referenced above is about the 6th stop.

I'm not surprised that some of the later shows are not on sale yet.

Tiffer, the list I saw has the Anaheim show on 1/26 at the Honda Center.
Is that yet another re-named venue?

Our show is at the Jobing Center, formerly Univ of Phoenix Center, formerly Glendale Arena. :rolleyes:
No wonder they can't update their event calendar... they're too busy changing the name of the place.

Edited to add: I just checked and the HSM concert does show up on the venue website here now.
Realize that when the Ticketmaster presale started at 10am this morning it didn't. So at least here the venue website was only updated to show the concert the day before ticket sales to the general public began. I don't know if they would have had more info if you called them.

I'm still having problems getting onto Ticketmaster though.
Anyone else?

ntburns22
11-03-2006, 06:25 PM

Just keep watching.....I called my venue and was told AEG hasn't given them the info yet. Our show is Jan.14 and our tickets go on sale Nov.18. I hope this helps.

HappyCamperToo
11-03-2006, 06:35 PM
Just keep watching.....Our show is Jan.14 and our tickets go on sale Nov.18. I hope this helps.

How did you find out when your tickets would go on sale?

OregonDisneyFanatic
11-03-2006, 06:43 PM

Thanks for the suggestion czycropper. I just checked them and they are for the concert phew!. They went on sale today for pre-sale on the internet. Tommorrow for General public. :cheer2: Should be a great concert. Let us know how you did on seats! You're DD should be a very happy girl at x-mas :thumbsup2

czycropper
11-04-2006, 06:07 AM
LisaNJ25 - I've spoken with Ticketmaster & Continental Airlines Arena - it's on their computers.

Hopefully, I can get good tickets, if not I'll go to option B - which is one of our Board members represents Meadowlands and he always gets tickets to anything :cool1: I just wished it wasn't on a school night!

ntburns22
11-04-2006, 06:45 AM
How did you find out when your tickets would go on sale?

I called the venue. I happened to get a great woman with a 10 year old DD so she knew exactly what I was talking about. She also told me I was the 19th person to call asking about it.

LisaNJ25
11-04-2006, 06:56 AM
LisaNJ25 - I've spoken with Ticketmaster & Continental Airlines Arena - it's on their computers.

Hopefully, I can get good tickets, if not I'll go to option B - which is one of our Board members represents Meadowlands and he always gets tickets to anything :cool1: I just wished it wasn't on a school night!

What time did they say for today?

DisKim
11-04-2006, 07:23 AM
I'm wondering what time they go on sale also as I have a soon-to-be 11-year-old DD who is clueless about this concert and would just keel over to open up tickets to it on her birthday in a few weeks. I'm also trying to get tickets at the Continetal Airline Arena. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all of you for posting information about this concert. If it wasn't for the DIS, I would have known nothing about it. I'm waiting patiently now for tickets to go on sale :rolleyes1 .

BTW, LisaNJ25 - I heard from a friend on another board that they go on sale at 11am today. I don't know how she knew that because I can't seem to confirm that time. I'll post and let you know if I hear anything else.

DisneyGerry
11-04-2006, 07:42 AM
Looks like some are already on sale and some go on sale today? I am looking for DC concert and assuming it will go on sale next week (11/10). Bigger venue than the Cheetah Girls (DAR in DC) compared to MCI/ Verizon Center for HSM. The pre-sale goes on sale a day prior to the actual date. So hoping next Friday will be pre-sale for DC.

LisaNJ25
11-04-2006, 08:08 AM
ok i have been refreshing continentals page and the wwe show now has a red presale button next to it.,.. I dont think it was there earlier... and they go on today at 10 am.. so maybe we have hope for 11am.

NeedaVacation03
11-04-2006, 08:15 AM
Columbus, Ohio goes on sale Saturday Nov. 11 at noon for the Schottensteins Arena January 18 @7:00. The countdown begins....... :crazy:

DisKim
11-04-2006, 08:20 AM
lisanj - I'm confused. What is WWF? I still don't see a red button for High School Musical. Are you on meadowlands.com?

foofanella
11-04-2006, 08:24 AM
They had a meeting this morning and notified the CSRs that there were problems with the high school musical East Coast dates. They told all phone reps to refer people to the website and just keep checking back. But likely they would not be on sale today. That's unfortunately I all could find out. They were completely non committal

LisaNJ25
11-04-2006, 08:25 AM
lisanj - I'm confused. What is WWF? I still don't see a red button for High School Musical. Are you on meadowlands.com?

wwf was another event ( I thought they may had been updating the site and HSM was next lol) ...

I just called continental also.... they said there are problems and that they will not go on sale today...

DisKim
11-04-2006, 08:27 AM
Thanks for the information. I really wish they would release the date that they go on sale.

lts862
11-04-2006, 08:27 AM
I am not finding any info on ticketmaster or the spectrum websites for the Philadelphia show. I read on a previous post that they were going on sale at 10 today, yet no info is posted. I find that a little odd. :sad2: This is so frustrating!!! Any additional info?

LisaNJ25
11-04-2006, 08:35 AM
I am not finding any info on ticketmaster or the spectrum websites for the Philadelphia show. I read on a previous post that they were going on sale at 10 today, yet no info is posted. I find that a little odd. :sad2: This is so frustrating!!! Any additional info?

It looks like Philadelphia is in the same boat as continental.

InstImpres
11-04-2006, 08:38 AM
They had a meeting this morning and notified the CSRs that there were problems with the high school musical East Coast dates. They told all phone reps to refer people to the website and just keep checking back. But likely they would not be on sale today. That's unfortunately I all could find out. They were completely non committal

Looks like I am free to leave the laptop now!

maggiew
11-04-2006, 09:07 AM
Anyone know when the Milwaukee (Bradley Center) or Chicago (Allstate Arena) tickets go on sale?

I'd like to go to the ticket office to buy them in person to avoid the ticketmaster fees.

Thanks,
Maggie

Caitsmama
11-04-2006, 09:37 AM
Trying here to find info about the MA show.. on jan 10th. It's not even listed yet on Ticketmaster or on the venue page... but it is definately listed on the HSM page as tix will be on sale TBA.
Anyone know anything about the MA venue? I NEED tix to this!! LOL

HappyCamperToo
11-04-2006, 10:10 AM
I called the venue. I happened to get a great woman with a 10 year old DD so she knew exactly what I was talking about. She also told me I was the 19th person to call asking about it.

Thanks. I called Allstate Arena. First a recording told the price levels (about $58 for highest price tix). Then pressed "0" and got a person who said, "Next week, Saturday, 11/11 at noon," and hung up on me. I guess he was sick of fielding the questions. At least he answered it. Hope it was accurately! If anyone else calls them, please let me know if you get the same answer. :teeth:

coinkc
11-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I talked with someone at Kemper Arena and she told me that tickets for the January 23rd show go on sale November 18th.

magiroux
11-04-2006, 03:24 PM
Trying here to find info about the MA show.. on jan 10th. It's not even listed yet on Ticketmaster or on the venue page... but it is definately listed on the HSM page as tix will be on sale TBA.
Anyone know anything about the MA venue? I NEED tix to this!! LOL

It is listed on the DCU Center's (formerly the Centrum) schedule of events in Worcester, MA for Jan 10th and DCU's site says they are going on sale "mid-November".

mousecraszy
11-04-2006, 04:56 PM
Thanks in advance!!! :wave2:

cinnamon-sugah
11-04-2006, 05:33 PM
GO to the colonial center website - they go on sale Nov 11 :)

mousecraszy
11-05-2006, 07:25 AM
Thanks soooo much...went to the CC site a couple of weeks ago and nothing and never went back...you are tops...thanks again and have a great time at the show!!!:thumbsup2

Any chance of a pre-sale code here???

LisaNJ25
11-05-2006, 09:35 AM
Thanks soooo much...went to the CC site a couple of weeks ago and nothing and never went back...you are tops...thanks again and have a great time at the show!!!:thumbsup2

Any chance of a pre-sale code here???

the presale code is WILDCAT

mousecraszy
11-05-2006, 05:43 PM
These boards are the best...you guys are sooo good to one another...I'm keeping my eyes pealed now so hopefully one day soon I can give back!!
Again, thanks and I guess I'll be looking to order this Friday with the presale code. All thanks to you guys. You are the best!!! :thumbsup2

raammartin
11-05-2006, 06:04 PM
I hope they have a concert in Bossier City, Louisiana *fingers crossed*

cats mom
11-05-2006, 09:42 PM
The presale password is most likely only good when ordering online through ticketmaster (that's how they usually work anyway)

So here's my ordering online through ticketmaster tip:

Open up several windows on your computer. I always have at least 4, sometimes more. Put the same price/section request on all of them and hit search. Sometimes you'll get seats in the same section, but other times it will give you a bit more choice that way.

I worked at a ticketmaster outlet all through college so I know that what the computer brings up as best available is often not even close to the best seats.
Example: it will pop up row Z in the section closest to the stage even if row A is available in the next section over.
Best for ticketmaster to get rid of those seats first- sure, NOT best for you.

Of course when I worked at the outlet we could search differently, so it drives me nuts to have to just use the best available search now.

Hope my multiple window trick helps someone. ;)

BTW
Tickets went on pre-sale here Friday and were released to the gen public Sat. at noon.
I just checked online and only single seats are left in price level one. It looks like there is still some availability in price 2 & 3 though.

sskem96
11-06-2006, 03:21 AM
Thanks for the search tip! If All State Arena is supposed to go on sale Sat. at noon, I guess I'll keep checking and hope I can use the pre-sale code as soon as they finally list the event!

HeatherC
11-06-2006, 05:37 AM
For those of you who are interested in Worcester's Show at the DCU center....I called them Saturday and they told me that they are waiting to hear from the promoter (AEGLIVE). They don't know pricing yet or have any definites on the show. I said they shouldn't have it listed on their website until they know for sure.

Guess we just have to keep checking!!!

Good Luck to you all.
HeatherC

disneymotherof3
11-06-2006, 10:49 AM
I'm looking for any info. I know that it says on one website that they are going to be at the Verizon Center Dec. 28th, but it's not on Ticketmaster or the Verizon Center's website.

disneymotherof3
11-06-2006, 10:54 AM
I'm looking for any info. I know that it says on one website that they are going to be at the Verizon Center Dec. 28th, but it's not on Ticketmaster or the Verizon Center's website.

I just talked to Ticketmaster and the lady said that she thinks that tickets are going on sale on Saturday! I really hope that they do a presale!! I also asked her about ticket prices and she said that she didn't know.

Thumpersmom
11-06-2006, 11:39 AM
Be sure to keep checking the website to ticketmaster and the arena where the event is going to be held. Our tickets were listed for another date up until a couple of hours before the presale.

I bought our tickets last Friday at the presale and as many have mentioned....didn't get the best seats and probably could have got better if I had waited a half hour!!! We go on December 1st so one of the first stops. My 7 years nieces have no idea we are going and I am sure to score a favorite aunt status with this one!!!

cats mom
11-06-2006, 12:59 PM
I just talked to Ticketmaster and the lady said that she thinks that tickets are going on sale on Saturday! I really hope that they do a presale!! I also asked her about ticket prices and she said that she didn't know.

When the presale started here Fri at 10am, the HSM concert was still not listed on our arena's website.
They did get it put up at some point on Friday. Tickets went on sale to the gen. public at noon on Sat.

As for prices... here they are $33.40 $43.40 $53.40
but I have seen others post that they were $5 more per ticket at their venue.

Of course keep in mind that with ticketmaster you're probably looking at another $14 or so per ticket in junk fees. :furious:

Good Luck!

ntburns22
11-06-2006, 01:04 PM
The presale password is most likely only good when ordering online through ticketmaster (that's how they usually work anyway)

So here's my ordering online through ticketmaster tip:

Open up several windows on your computer. I always have at least 4, sometimes more. Put the same price/section request on all of them and hit search. Sometimes you'll get seats in the same section, but other times it will give you a bit more choice that way.

I worked at a ticketmaster outlet all through college so I know that what the computer brings up as best available is often not even close to the best seats.
Example: it will pop up row Z in the section closest to the stage even if row A is available in the next section over.
Best for ticketmaster to get rid of those seats first- sure, NOT best for you.

Of course when I worked at the outlet we could search differently, so it drives me nuts to have to just use the best available search now.

Hope my multiple window trick helps someone. ;)

BTW
Tickets went on pre-sale here Friday and were released to the gen public Sat. at noon.
I just checked online and only single seats are left in price level one. It looks like there is still some availability in price 2 & 3 though.

Thanks for the great tip! I would have never thought of that.

czycropper
11-06-2006, 05:07 PM
I detest the charges that Ticketmaster charges - "convenience" & "order processing fee"! I just ordered tickets to the King Tut exhibition and these charges were an additional $7.50 on top of the ticket price - unbelieveable! I love the term "convenience charge" :rotfl2:

sskem96
11-07-2006, 07:05 AM
The All State Arena has the concert listed on their website finally, but still not on ticketmaster yet.

InstImpres
11-07-2006, 07:17 AM
Maybe I am behind but I hope this isn't the first of many cancellation articles (Salt Lake) http://www.sltrib.com/search/ci_4613471

DD is going to be thrilled to go but crushed to find out no Zach

DisneyGerry
11-07-2006, 11:42 AM

07:00 PM Verizon Center Washington, DC More Infopresale begins:
Fri, 11/10/06 10:00 AM

DisneyGerry
11-07-2006, 11:43 AM

07:00 PM Verizon Center Washington, DC More Infopresale begins:

US $38.50 - US $58.50

Internet Onsale Info
Onsale to General Public:
Sat, 11/11/06 12:00 PM EST
Get a Text Message Reminder Get a Text Message Reminder

Internet Presale Info
PRESALE:
Start:Fri, 11/10/06 10:00 AM EST
End:Fri, 11/10/06 10:00 PM EST

VERIZON CENTER - WASH, DC
NO CAMERAS/RECORDERS
AEG LIVE PRESENTS
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
THE CONCERT
THR DEC 28, 2006 7:00PM

- view all events at this venue

Request Accessible Seating

cats mom
11-07-2006, 12:01 PM
Maybe I am behind but I hope this isn't the first of many cancellation articles (Salt Lake) http://www.sltrib.com/search/ci_4613471

Well I don't know how together the production co. for this show is? :confused3

Sure seems like there is a lot of misinformation floating around and venues claiming that they can't help because they don't know themselves.

Hopefully the creative team behind the show is better than the business end seems to be.

It is too bad about the Utah show. Sheesh I'd think that would a huge stop for them.
The article did say postponed though, so maybe they'll put together something really great there at the end of the tour.

LisaNJ25
11-07-2006, 12:14 PM

I heard that wasnt even zach voice singing in the movies.. anyone know if thats true?

disneymotherof3
11-07-2006, 01:19 PM
US $38.50 - US $58.50

Internet Onsale Info

Internet Presale Info
PRESALE:

NO CAMERAS/RECORDERS
AEG LIVE PRESENTS
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
THE CONCERT

Thanks for the info!!! I see that you live in Crofton. We used to live in Odenton!! I REALLY miss it! We're actually going to be up there this weekend. I'm originally from that area and still have family there.

Tammi67
11-09-2006, 06:51 AM
US $38.50 - US $58.50

Internet Onsale Info

Internet Presale Info
PRESALE:

NO CAMERAS/RECORDERS
AEG LIVE PRESENTS
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL
THE CONCERT

Anyone have a presale code for this?

Hidden_Mickey
11-09-2006, 08:24 AM
Guys, relax!

You have to keep checking AEGLive, Ticketmaster and your venue's sites 2-3 times per day for info on your show. They may not have "for sale" info up until a few hours before the tickets go on sale. Dates change, etc. right up until the last minute and they don't want to release info until everything is confirmed. Generally tickets go on sale about 6 weeks before an event - the whole tour doesn't go on sale at once, unless you are talking about Jones Beach but let's not go there, lol!

Good luck everybody!

rkrivas
11-09-2006, 09:53 AM
Does anyone know if there are pre-sale tickets for the Meadowlands? The general tickets go on sale on 11/11.

famofour
11-09-2006, 10:01 AM
Does anyone know if Vanessa Hudgens is going to be coming?

cats mom
11-09-2006, 10:17 AM
Guys, relax!

You have to keep checking AEGLive, Ticketmaster and your venue's sites 2-3 times per day for info on your show.

OK this made me :rotfl:

But checking AEGLive, ticketmaster and your local venue website 2 to 3 times a day does NOT sound like relaxing to me. ;)

Hidden_Mickey you posted some good info though.

The answer to the Vanessa Hudgens question is yes.
This is from an article about the tour:

"Among cast members of the film to be featured in the concert are Monique Coleman, Lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu, Ashley Tisdale, and Vanessa Hudgens."

I'm curious if anyone has seen any advertising for the tour at all?
I sure have not seen anything here and we're one of the first stops.
Maybe it will sell so well they won't have to spend $$ on advertising.
:confused3

Edited to remove non working link :badpc:

Thumpersmom
11-09-2006, 10:20 AM
The presale code that worked for me last week was:

WILDCAT

Good luck!!

LisaNJ25
11-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Does anyone know if there are pre-sale tickets for the Meadowlands? The general tickets go on sale on 11/11.

So far no... grrr I mailed them and they said not at this time.. but that was earlier in the week.

I am hoping they add it today. Nassau Coliseum in NY just added the presale info yesterday. Its tomorrow at 10 so hopefully continental will do the same.

lts862
11-09-2006, 10:32 AM
This is very frustrating!! No info about the Philly show, yet. I have checked on ticketmaster and the venue site but nothing yet. It is, however posted on the AEG live site with no other info. GRRRRR!!!!!

MemoryMakers2669
11-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the info!!! I see that you live in Crofton. We used to live in Odenton!! I REALLY miss it! We're actually going to be up there this weekend. I'm originally from that area and still have family there.

We too lived in Crofton, right off of Rt 3, near Metro and KMart. We are now in Northern VA, but I grew up in Columbia and Ellicott City! All of my family still live in that area.

rkrivas
11-09-2006, 10:40 AM
So far no... grrr I mailed them and they said not at this time.. but that was earlier in the week.

I am hoping they add it today. Nassau Coliseum in NY just added the presale info yesterday. Its tomorrow at 10 so hopefully continental will do the same.

I just saw the Nassau Coliseum presale info on Ticketmaster, so I'll keep checking throughout the day. If I see an update, I'll post back here.

pansmermaidzlagoon
11-09-2006, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know if Vanessa Hudgens is going to be coming?

It is my understanding that it will be everyone but Zac Efron - and he will be replaced by the guy (sorry I forgot the name) who actually did his singing for him. :sunny:

shelly3girls
11-09-2006, 12:12 PM
This is very frustrating!! No info about the Philly show, yet. I have checked on ticketmaster and the venue site but nothing yet. It is, however posted on the AEG live site with no other info. GRRRRR!!!!!

Most likely the tickets will be sold on comcasttix.com instead of ticketmaster. Although there is nothing on the site yet about the concert. Hopefully we will know soon!

Edited to add...comcasttix.com has added the date to the listing of events for the Wachovia Spectrum. I cannot find anything about when tickets will go on sale.

Tammi67
11-09-2006, 02:15 PM
The presale code that worked for me last week was:

WILDCAT

Good luck!!
Thanks!

shelly3girls
11-09-2006, 02:31 PM
The Philly tickets go on sale 11/17 at 10am. I don't know when the presale starts. If anyone hears please let me know.

lts862
11-09-2006, 02:57 PM
Most likely the tickets will be sold on comcasttix.com instead of ticketmaster. Although there is nothing on the site yet about the concert. Hopefully we will know soon!

Edited to add...comcasttix.com has added the date to the listing of events for the Wachovia Spectrum. I cannot find anything about when tickets will go on sale.

I can't find it anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong place? :confused3 I have checked the Spectrum website (comcast-spectacor), ticketmaster and comcasttix.com and still nothing listed. They go on sale next week but on what site? Thanks so much for your help! :wave:

Edited to add: Duh!! I just saw it on comcasttix. Thanks for your help!! :)

InstImpres
11-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Yeah!!! NJ is finally up with details http://www.meadowlands.com/eventDetail.asp?navID=6&EventID=2748&facility=Continental%20Airlines%20Arena

LisaNJ25
11-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Yeah!!! NJ is finally up with details http://www.meadowlands.com/eventDetail.asp?navID=6&EventID=2748&facility=Continental%20Airlines%20Arena

Anyone ever do the prepaid parking at continental? I hate the new parking garage. I think it would be worth it since I am always bringing my 2yo and its going to be cold.

disneymotherof3
11-09-2006, 03:49 PM
Does anyone know which seating chart we should go by? When I checked Ticketmaster the other day it said use the End Stage. But now it says to use the Dancing With The Stars stage set up. :confused3 Which one is it??? I want to make sure I use the right one. TIA!!!!

MemoryMakers2669
11-09-2006, 10:00 PM
I would go by the one it tells you tomorrow when you go to buy them. I am still trying to decide if we are going to go. I hate going to Verizon Center, so might pass on it. But dd LOVES this movie so much, I can't see not taking her.

LBurg93
11-10-2006, 07:18 AM
Hi here are the tickets that are going on pre - sale today at 10 am - use code WILDCATS (in cap's)

Tue, 12/05/06
07:00 PM High School Musical - the Concert
ARCO Arena - Sacramento More Info
presale begins:

Mon, 12/11/06
KeyArena - Seattle More Info
presale begins:

Sat, 12/16/06
04:00 PM High School Musical - the Concert
CenturyTel Center - Bossier City More Info
presale begins:

Thu, 12/21/06
TD Waterhouse Centre - Orlando More Info
presale begins:

Thu, 12/28/06
Verizon Center - Washington More Info
presale begins:

Sat, 12/30/06
04:00 PM High School Musical - the Concert
Verizon Wireless Arena - Manchester - Manchester More Info
presale begins:

Thu, 01/18/07
Schottenstein Center - Columbus More Info
presale begins:

Fri, 01/19/07
07:00 PM High School Musical - The Concert
Allstate Arena - Rosemont More Info
presale begins:

Sun, 01/21/07
04:00 PM Disney's High School Musical
Bradley Center - Milwaukee More Info
presale begins:

Mon, 01/22/07
Scottrade Center - St Louis More Info
presale begins:

Fri, 01/26/07
Honda Center - formerly known as Arrowhead Pond of Anaheim - Anaheim More Info
presale begins:

maggiew
11-10-2006, 07:43 AM
THANNKS!!!

Maggie

DisKim
11-10-2006, 07:53 AM
lisanj - I'm purchasing the pre-paid parking at CAA. I haven't been there in a million years but I remember how far the parking was last time I was there. It is just going to be me and DD, so I'd rather not deal with a messy parking situation.

pansmermaidzlagoon
11-10-2006, 08:03 AM
sigh...still nothing for Rochester.

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 08:08 AM
less than an hour and I'll be trying to get some tickets... why do I feel so nervous???

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 08:11 AM
less than an hour and I'll be trying to get some tickets... why do I feel so nervous???

me to lol.. we are such dorks :rotfl:

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 08:15 AM
me to lol.. we are such dorks :rotfl:
Hey I am sooo not a dork!

I'm a goober :earboy2:

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 08:23 AM
Hey I am sooo not a dork!

I'm a goober :earboy2:
:teeth: ok goober it is... yeah I am sitting here going.. watch my internet go out at 10...

or my 1 and 2yo are still sleeping... they will wake up and start screaming as I go to order tickets.

disneymotherof3
11-10-2006, 08:32 AM
I would go by the one it tells you tomorrow when you go to buy them. I am still trying to decide if we are going to go. I hate going to Verizon Center, so might pass on it. But dd LOVES this movie so much, I can't see not taking her.

I really don't trust Ticketmaster with their seating charts. A couple months ago I was buying tickets to go see Barney and Ticketmaster had the wrong seating chart. I finally got fed up because no one at Ticketmast seemed to know the right set up and I ended up going down to the arena box office and got my tickets there. It's a good thing I did because Ticketmaster was giving people the wrong chart.

Can anyone that already bought their tickets tell me what their seating chart was?

disneymotherof3
11-10-2006, 08:34 AM

I feel the same way!!! We're not dorks......we just love our kids and want to give them the best!!! :love:

elf
11-10-2006, 08:47 AM
My kids are 7 & 9 and love the music. I'm sitting here ready to order presale, but I'm hoping that alot of the kids will be within the age group. Is this to young to bring them to. Thanks

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 08:49 AM
My kids are 7 & 9 and love the music. I'm sitting here ready to order presale, but I'm hoping that alot of the kids will be within the age group. Is this to young to bring them to. Thanks

7 & 9 will be fine..I am bringing my 7 and 2 yo.

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 08:52 AM
I really don't trust Ticketmaster with their seating charts. A couple months ago I was buying tickets to go see Barney and Ticketmaster had the wrong seating chart. I finally got fed up because no one at Ticketmast seemed to know the right set up and I ended up going down to the arena box office and got my tickets there. It's a good thing I did because Ticketmaster was giving people the wrong chart.

Can anyone that already bought their tickets tell me what their seating chart was?
I went to the center where the show is being held and have the seating chart they show for it opened in another window so I can use it.

It is showing a "stage" floor plan. Here is the link to our floor plan

http://www.schottensteincenter.com/sections/seatingtickets/endstagechart.asp

elf
11-10-2006, 08:52 AM
Thanks! I'm going to do it. Waiting for 10:00am

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 08:53 AM
7 & 9 will be fine..I am bringing my 7 and 2 yo.
I'm getting tickets for my dd9, ds11, and their friends 8 & 10 both girls.

I'm still debating on whether to bring my ds7 also.

oh, there will be two moms also :teeth:

elf
11-10-2006, 08:56 AM
My 7 year old is the "me to" and "what about me" kid so if the 9 year old is going to this I gotta bring the 7 year old.

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 08:57 AM
I'm getting tickets for my dd9, ds11, and their friends 8 & 10 both girls.

I'm still debating on whether to bring my ds7 also.

oh, there will be two moms also :teeth:

soudns like it will be fun... i know my 2yo is young but the girl can sing the whole soundtrack lol I know she will get a kick out of it..

3 minutes left... Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 08:58 AM
I sure hope TM doesn't freeze up on me here this morning.......

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 08:59 AM
I think I may be the refreshing queen here this morning :teeth:

come on 10:00!!

cats mom
11-10-2006, 09:01 AM

I've already bought tickets and it was for the end stage set up at our arena - but I just went through Ticketmaster, so I don't know if that's helpful to you at all or not.

Good Luck guys - I hope you all get GREAT seats. Be sure to post back here and let us know how it went.

InstImpres
11-10-2006, 09:18 AM
NJ keeps kicking me out. If anyone is successful, I am trying for 2 tickets

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 09:19 AM
AHHHHH i just screwed myself and got none i think they are sold out...

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 09:21 AM
well I am highly disappointed.......

here it is 10am when I started and the best seats they're offering me at the $36 price is in the TOP 6 ROWs of the venue!!!!

:headache:

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 09:25 AM
what??!!!

Should I be thankful for the top row then??

InstImpres
11-10-2006, 09:27 AM

They aren't..it just offered my section 239 and then timed out

MemoryMakers2669
11-10-2006, 09:29 AM
A word about presales, they don't give the best seats at all. wait until tomorrow and you will see great seats most likely. I am getting horrible seats. I am also getting seats that aren't on the map at all!!!!!!!!!

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 09:31 AM
They aren't..it just offered my section 239 and then timed out

do you think they held some back for tomrrow at 10 am?

cats mom
11-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Keep trying guys - I guess it's possible that your venue could be completely sold out, but I know I actually got better seats probably 20 minutes or so after 10am than I did when I first started trying.

Think possibly hundreds of folks, as well as all the individual ticketmaster outlets, all trying to get in at the same time. They're all tying up seats, but not all of them are going to hit that purchase button.

It is a gamble though. I actually bought what I though were the best I was going to get, then when something better popped up I bought them too. :rotfl:
Guess I'll be a hero when one of DD's friends wants tickets and didn't get them. ;)

It does seem like an awful lot of tickets are already out there for sale by scalpers even before the presale started on this one though. That just stinks!

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 09:35 AM
A word about presales, they don't give the best seats at all. wait until tomorrow and you will see great seats most likely. I am getting horrible seats. I am also getting seats that aren't on the map at all!!!!!!!!!

ok... thast good to hear... I was stupid.. I got floor seats at first.. section 4 for continental... but its had those folding chairs and my 2yo wouldnt be able to see.. so i gave them it to try to get seats on the side...

so now all I get are way up second tier... which she really couldnt seee lol..

maybe its not ment to be..

Anyone else get anythign in the 100's sections at continental... I have 3 different browsers open and nothing....

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 09:37 AM
well I ended up getting the more expensive tickets, I still haven't been able to reach the other mom who I was buying tickets for................

I figure if she doesn't want to pay the extra money then we'll either try to sell them or we'll just take the whole family (just wait till I tell dh about that!!) :rotfl: :rotfl:

There goes my Christmas budget.

InstImpres
11-10-2006, 09:38 AM
I just got bad seats for the meadowlands (Section 202, row 7) but with what it took this morning, I'll take bad seats over no seats. If they have something better (and not to hard to get) tomorrow, I'll get them. I know plenty of DDs friends parents that will happily take these off my hands.

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 09:42 AM
we ended up up with section 105, row N seats 5-10

they really should warn you of the service fees TM charges also.... it add $11 bucks to the cost of each ticket :headache:

MemoryMakers2669
11-10-2006, 09:43 AM
My friend and I sat here for the last 45 minutes looking for seats over and over again. Finally got some half way decent ones. Each time they offered us completely different seats. Tomorrow morning I am sure there will be better ones, but neither of us can be anywhere near a computer to try then.

elf
11-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Yeah I got seats! But they are not great. I got on at 10:00am and it took 10 minutes before a seating choice came up. For Nassau Coleseum. I got $55.00 section 203 M. I can't imagine what the $45.00 were. I was afraid to cancel and try for different seats. I put "best avail." for flooring level. I wondering If I should have put lower level. They got some nerve charging that for these he higher middle level seats. Those should have been 45.00 seats and the 35.00 the upper tier. Maybe I'll try tomorrow and sell the ones I have.

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 09:54 AM
we ended up up with section 105, row N seats 5-10

they really should warn you of the service fees TM charges also.... it add $11 bucks to the cost of each ticket :headache:

only 11?? fees here in NJ were $14.35 per ticket :furious:

I ended up getting 2 seats in Row Section 3.

I will try and get 2 more tomorrow morning..

still have no idea why no seats in section 100 came up.

InstImpres
11-10-2006, 09:56 AM
I have 3 different browsers open and nothing....

I read that tip and tried it, I than got a message that I had ticketing in another window open and it kicked me out, I would have gotten much better seats as that was my first browser through. I was afraid to be thrown out again so closed the other window.

How did you do that

LisaNJ25
11-10-2006, 09:58 AM
I read that tip and tried it, I than got a message that I had ticketing in another window open and it kicked me out, I would have gotten much better seats as that was my first browser through. I was afraid to be thrown out again so closed the other window.

How did you do that

I had mozilla, netscape and IE.. one in each

I just checked ebay... 5 new auctions up since they went on presale and some have the 100's section.

cats mom
11-10-2006, 10:14 AM

While I agree that sometimes they only offer certain blocks of seats for presales and hold back sections for the general public release, that's not always the case.

I would just hate to see someone who really wanted to go hold off until tomorrow and then be disappointed when they got even worse seats than they were finding today.

I actually got pretty good seats with the presale code here, although like I said, not right at 10am.

Out of curiosity I went back in to see what was available when the general public sale opened and I guarantee the seats I was pulling up then were worse than what I was finding on the presale.

In my experience (worked at a ticketmaster outlet for years) some venues do hold back seats to sell just at the box office - but again, it's not a given.

I think I did try to warn you guys about the ticketmaster fees, it's a pet peeve of mine, but if you got off with just $11 per seat in junk fees, you were probably lucky. It could have been worse. ;)

elf
11-10-2006, 10:16 AM
That's so agravating, that the people who are just trying to profit got the good seats. Meanwhile I did everything right and didn't get good ones for the fortune I spent.

shelly3girls
11-10-2006, 10:20 AM
I just have to vent for a second about the scalpers. DD has decided she doesn't want to go to see HSM and would rather see the Cheetah girls. Well the concert is "sold out" but there are hundreds of tickets available through scalpers. The tickets are 2-4 times the original cost. I think this is absolutely outrageous and should not be allowed. I know the whole idea of a free market but it just doesn't seem fair that these scalpers can buy so many tickets ahead of time then rip off the general public. :furious: :furious:

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 10:24 AM
ebay has an auction for 4 tickets in my section, 7 rows ahead of me for $125 each!

sskem96
11-10-2006, 10:24 AM
I've been trying since 10:00 for tickets at Allstate Arena with the presale code. It keeps saying there are no tickets available that match my request. What's the deal?!! Is this common with ticketmaster? I've tried WILDCAT, WILDCATS, and both words in lower case, and it's not coming up with anything!

maggiew
11-10-2006, 10:26 AM
We got Allstate tickets.

Maggie

sskem96
11-10-2006, 10:31 AM
How did you enter your code?

sskem96
11-10-2006, 10:32 AM
I'm putting in for 4 tickets, any price, any section, and I'm not getting anything!

maggiew
11-10-2006, 10:34 AM
How did you enter your code?

WILDCATS

all caps and with an S

The tickets weren't that great though. They were section 213 - kind of corner upper section. But they were the "cheap" ones.

Maggie

sskem96
11-10-2006, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the tips Maggie! I'll keep trying!

maggiew
11-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Maybe they are sold out of the cheaper ones. Did you try the middle value ones??

Maggie

disneymotherof3
11-10-2006, 10:39 AM
I'm not getting any decent tickets. Some floor seats are coming up, but they are in the back. So I'm going to drag my husband to Ticketmaster tomorrow morning and get tickets then. Wish me luck!!!

gmboy95
11-10-2006, 10:41 AM
Ok....got right in at 10am for Manchester and got seats at the top of the arena....took the chance to start over again....after waiting in the virtual line for over five minutes i got seats in the lower bowl (sec 106) almost smack dab in the middle.....i hate ticketmaster.....last year my wife and i tried the pre sale for bon jovi tickets at gillette stadium and got terrible seats....i went on-line the next day for the regular sale and was able to get CLUB seats????

Becky2005
11-10-2006, 10:44 AM
I bombed. I just can't compete with the scalpers. That's my fault for needing 6 tickets I guess.

Do you think they release more when it goes on sale for regular?

I'm NOT about to pay $300/ticket for this thing. We'll skip it.

grlzmom
11-10-2006, 10:46 AM
I got tickets for the January 22nd show at Scottrade Center in St. Louis, anyone else?

I kept pulling up tickets and putting them back and ended up getting the 46 dollar tickets that were in a better spot than the 56 dollar ones the computer kept spitting out at me.

Still, six tickets 351.55, ugh! My girls are going to be so excited when they pull these out of their Christmas stockings (if I can actually keep it a secret) :cool1:

Thanks to those that posted all this great info so I could get in on this!!

Becky2005
11-10-2006, 10:51 AM

How did you do that

:thumbsup2 Me too, so I think I really screwed myself up because of that.

I basically had to start over. Oh well...looks like we might not be going anyway because I can't find any tickets and I refuse to pay the outrageous prices that are being asked by others. Unless more get released tomorrow or something.

sskem96
11-10-2006, 10:58 AM
I can't believe I didn't get anything! I thought maybe something wasn't working, but I put in for a single ticket just to see, and it did offer me one that way, but that won't work of course. They should release more tomorrow, it says only a limited number are released for presale. I was actually willing to pay for the most expensive ones, which is so not like me, but I wanted good seats. I guess I know what I'll be doing at noon tomorrow!

Becky2005
11-10-2006, 11:02 AM
I can't believe I didn't get anything! I thought maybe something wasn't working, but I put in for a single ticket just to see, and it did offer me one that way, but that won't work of course. They should release more tomorrow, it says only a limited number are released for presale. I was actually willing to pay for the most expensive ones, which is so not like me, but I wanted good seats. I guess I know what I'll be doing at noon tomorrow!

Me too. I did try different numbers (wondering if they were sold out or if something wasn't working) but of course, that doesn't really help me. I guess I will go to a Ticketmaster outlet tomorrow & see if I have any luck. If not, it's just not meant to be & will save me some $$. I've been trying for about an hour now & no luck.

Hidden_Mickey
11-10-2006, 11:06 AM
OK, I put the code in for the Nassau Coliseum show but I got a message saying no tickets were available. I tried wildcat, WILDCAT, wildcats and WILDCATS with no luck. I admit I didn't try until 11:30 but still, could all the pre-sale tickets be gone already? What else could it be? I have to take the kids to a Girl Scout event tomorrow at 10:00 so I'm going to have to ask DH to get online at 10:00. I'm the one who usually orders tickets for us so I hope he doesn't screw it up!

czycropper
11-10-2006, 11:14 AM
HiddenMickey - All the pre-sale tickets for Nassau are sold out. I just got off the phone with Ticketmaster and they confirmed it - I was checking with them that I hadn't received my Radio City tickets by e-mail so that's why I was on the phone.

That's where I want to go since it's during School Break so I'm going to be trying tomorrow on all three computers in the house :)

Hidden_Mickey
11-10-2006, 11:17 AM
OK this made me :rotfl:

But checking AEGLive, ticketmaster and your local venue website 2 to 3 times a day does NOT sound like relaxing to me. ;)

Hidden_Mickey you posted some good info though.

The answer to the Vanessa Hudgens question is yes.
This is from an article about the tour:

"Among cast members of the film to be featured in the concert are Monique Coleman, Lucas Grabeel, Corbin Bleu, Ashley Tisdale, and Vanessa Hudgens."

I'm curious if anyone has seen any advertising for the tour at all?
I sure have not seen anything here and we're one of the first stops.
Maybe it will sell so well they won't have to spend $$ on advertising.
:confused3

Edited to remove non working link :badpc:

Sorry, I know it's not relaxing to keep checking, but my point is that you just have to wait for the info to be released and know that you may only have a few hours of notice before the show you want goes on sale. And then you have to bite your nails while you sit in front of the computer, lol!

maggiew
11-10-2006, 11:26 AM

Try tickets for the Bradley Center in Milwaukee. I live in the Northern Suburbs and we are going there. (I got the Allstate tickets for my secretary.)

Maggie

AngieWin
11-10-2006, 11:39 AM
Kansas City still is not listed on Tickemaster. Anyone else finding it??

2minnies
11-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Milwaukee presale tickets are still available as of 12:14pm.....

PaulDavid's mom
11-10-2006, 12:23 PM
Yeah we're working on getting some! Thanks.

wewantmore
11-10-2006, 12:23 PM
:guilty:

They still don't have Charlotte listed yet. I even called Ticketmaster and they have no record of it coming.

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 12:58 PM
well no wonder you can't get the best seats in the house

Here is what Ticketmaster has on AUCTION for our venue

Floor, Sections F1, F2 & F3, Row A --
Floor, Sections F1, F2 & F3, Row B --
Floor, Sections F1, F2 & F3, Row C --
Floor, Sections F1, F2 & F3, Row D --
Floor, Sections F1, F2 & F3, Rows F-M --
Floor, Sections F1, F2 & F3, Rows P-T --
Floor, Sections F4, F5 & F6, Row B

So, basically you don't even have a chance to buy them from the start :sad2:

cats mom
11-10-2006, 01:03 PM
:thumbsup2 Me too, so I think I really screwed myself up because of that.

I basically had to start over. Oh well...looks like we might not be going anyway because I can't find any tickets and I refuse to pay the outrageous prices that are being asked by others. Unless more get released tomorrow or something.

Wow, I'm sorry if my multiple window tip lost tickets for anyone.

I've never had that happen to me. I do usually use both IE and netscape, but I have definitely had a couple of windows open using the same browser (just did it today as a matter of fact) and have never had it kick me out like that.
Again, I'm so sorry :guilty:

I pulled up the show in Anaheim this morning, thinking it might be fun to combine the HSM show with a trip to Disneyland and I had about the same luck as a lot of you guys are reporting.

Only way to get floor seats was to search for singles.
I got lower level seats once.. about 16 rows up and on the aisle - a plus, but still not great seats.
I got front row in some of the 400 sections a time or two, but I'm guessing those are waay up there - so didn't get them.

Becky2005
11-10-2006, 01:09 PM
well no wonder you can't get the best seats in the house

So, basically you don't even have a chance to buy them from the start :sad2:

:thumbsup2 That's what I'm thinking...I'm really thinking it's not worth my effort to get too worked up on it since I didn't have a shot of any tickets to start with. There are probably not 6 seats together before the sale even started.

My DD knew about it, with the caveat of "if I can get tickets" and I'm just not inclined to fight for tickets that badly with paying inflated prices.

I haven't looked on the Ticketmaster auction site yet but I know the resellers were having them listed for $300 - $425 (was the highest one I saw at the time) before the pre-sale even started for Chicago. So, I'm thinking others will list there extras around that price too.

I have tried a couple more times with the pre-sale with no luck. I'll talk to her when she gets home and see how we want to work trying to get less tickets or what for tomorrow but that's about the only effort I'm going to put into it. I'll just figure it's sold out & that's that.

I'm bummed as it would have been a really nice party/present for her but we will just go back to our original plans if I have no luck tomorrow.

Becky2005
11-10-2006, 01:11 PM
Wow, I'm sorry if my multiple window tip lost tickets for anyone.

It's fine...don't worry about it. It was a good trick if it would have worked. I do believe it worked for some.

I'm highly doubting they had 6 tickets together anyway, so it wouldn't have mattered.

grlzmom
11-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Sorry for you guys that werent able to get the tickets you wanted :guilty:

I went back and purchased three more in addition to the six I had (had to get my mom to do it with her credit card, to her house) so my whole family can now go. As six is the limit per household, that was a pain.

I looked on ebay and some people are selling the tickets for 999 for TWO tickets. That is just insane.

Hopefully those of you that are going to try and get them tomorrow will be successful. Lots of pixie dust your way.

Those of you that are going to the earlier dates, be sure to post the costs of the tshirts, etc.

I cant believe I just spent half a day taking care of this.

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 01:35 PM
:thumbsup2 That's what I'm thinking...I'm really thinking it's not worth my effort to get too worked up on it since I didn't have a shot of any tickets to start with. There are probably not 6 seats together before the sale even started.
My DD knew about it, with the caveat of "if I can get tickets" and I'm just not inclined to fight for tickets that badly with paying inflated prices.

I haven't looked on the Ticketmaster auction site yet but I know the resellers were having them listed for $300 - $425 (was the highest one I saw at the time) before the pre-sale even started for Chicago. So, I'm thinking others will list there extras around that price too.

I have tried a couple more times with the pre-sale with no luck. I'll talk to her when she gets home and see how we want to work trying to get less tickets or what for tomorrow but that's about the only effort I'm going to put into it. I'll just figure it's sold out & that's that.

I'm bummed as it would have been a really nice party/present for her but we will just go back to our original plans if I have no luck tomorrow.
I had to get 6 tickets together and was able to at my venue

Good Ol Gal
11-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Sorry for you guys that werent able to get the tickets you wanted :guilty:

I went back and purchased three more in addition to the six I had (had to get my mom to do it with her credit card, to her house) so my whole family can now go. As six is the limit per household, that was a pain.

I looked on ebay and some people are selling the tickets for 999 for TWO tickets. That is just insane.

Hopefully those of you that are going to try and get them tomorrow will be successful. Lots of pixie dust your way.

Those of you that are going to the earlier dates, be sure to post the costs of the tshirts, etc.
I cant believe I just spent half a day taking care of this.
I have a friend who went to Cheeta Girls last night and said shirts were $32 and programs $20.

I would like to hope that HSM would be a little cheaper, but doubt it!

mousecraszy
11-10-2006, 02:22 PM
Just wanted to extend my thanks to everyone here and escpecially to LisaNJ25 for the presale code...WILDCATS worked just fine for me here in Cola, SC...ordered this am @ 10:05...got 3 premium tickets on second row!!! My DD9 has no clue...taking her and friend.

Had DH look and try code (I don't have this access at work)...worked great to both of our surprise!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to one and all...you are the BEST!!! And I truely mean that!!!

vassello
11-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Many thanks! I just was able to purchase my tickets in advance for the Dec 27 Greensboro show! Many thanks for the presale code - it worked great!!!

My DD12 is getting tickets for the family and 3 friends for the Broadway HSM for her birthday at the end of Nov! The kids are getting surprised at Christmas with a trip to WDW and a few days later, we are putting them in the car and super surprising them with the HSM show in Greensboro!!!! Wow, what a year!!!!!! :cool1:

Becky2005
11-10-2006, 03:13 PM
I had to get 6 tickets together and was able to at my venue

I guess it just doesn't like me (or we just aren't meant to see this show!). :rotfl2: It's all a conspiracy plot against me that's all. ;) I have tried again off & on and still get NOTHING.

rkandmjsmommy
11-10-2006, 03:24 PM
Has anyone seen ANY ticket info for Philadelphia? They are NOWHERE on ticketmaster.
Thanks

vassello
11-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Tickets for Greensboro, NC show were NOT on ticketmaster - they were on tickets.com. I think it depends on the venue. I searched online for the Greensboro coliseum and tickets and found out from the coliseum website that they sell tickets thru tickets.com and not ticketmaster. Best of luck! :thumbsup2

DVCLiz
11-10-2006, 04:35 PM
Tickets for Greensboro, NC show were NOT on ticketmaster - they were on tickets.com. I think it depends on the venue. I searched online for the Greensboro coliseum and tickets and found out from the coliseum website that they sell tickets thru tickets.com and not ticketmaster. Best of luck! :thumbsup2
Do you know anything about the seating for the Greensboro show? I got two tickets for my daughters, but I can't quite figure out where they are. They are floor seats, so I assume somewhere in the middle of the floor area, but do you know what A-FLR3 means? Thanks!!

PaulDavid's mom
11-10-2006, 04:36 PM
My MIL was going to try to get tickets today for the Jan. 21st show in Milwaukee. I haven't talked to her yet today so i'm not sure if she got anything. We needed 5 for our family. My son LOVES HSM and it just happens to be showing on his 5th birthday! So that would be extra special. Lets keep our fingers crossed. :thumbsup2

LBurg93
11-10-2006, 04:36 PM
Has anyone seen ANY ticket info for Philadelphia? They are NOWHERE on ticketmaster.
Thanks

High this is the link, I do not believe they even went on presale yet.

http://highschoolmusical.aeglive.com/

elf
11-10-2006, 07:51 PM
I wanted to try and get more tickets tomorrow, but I take dd to tutoring from 9:00am-12:00. Is there a phone number and that I could call from my cell? Thanks

InstImpres
11-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I wanted to try and get more tickets tomorrow, but I take dd to tutoring from 9:00am-12:00. Is there a phone number and that I could call from my cell? Thanks

Ticketmaster automated for NJ (not sure if it is the same for NY) is 866-448-7849. If you call 800 by mistake you get some really nice guy at a fishing store that you have to feel bad for. I apologized that I had reached the wrong number and he very nicely said, are you looking for ticketmaster, they are 866, can't imagine being him :)

elf
11-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Boy I'd hate to have his phone number. Thanks for the number I called it and it is for everyone to use.
Are there any numbers where we can talk to a human?

Do retailers get better seats. If my dh agrees to take dd to tutor, I saw a retailer close to me. Would I have a better chance for seats if I arrive early?
You can see I rarely go to concerts.LOL

loriace
11-10-2006, 10:20 PM
Thanks for the advice and the tips. I got tickets for Columbus, Ohio for my 9 year old twins for Christmas presents. I'll tell ya what though, if they don't think I'm the best mom ever, they go on ebay on the 26th. I can't believe they are being sold there already.

loriace
11-10-2006, 10:23 PM
I meant putting the tickets on ebay, not the twins......hmmmmm

MemoryMakers2669
11-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Ok....got right in at 10am for Manchester and got seats at the top of the arena....took the chance to start over again....after waiting in the virtual line for over five minutes i got seats in the lower bowl (sec 106) almost smack dab in the middle.....i hate ticketmaster.....last year my wife and i tried the pre sale for bon jovi tickets at gillette stadium and got terrible seats....i went on-line the next day for the regular sale and was able to get CLUB seats????

This is what has happened to me TWICE just in the last couple months. The first time, we got tickets, in the upper section. The next morning SECOND ROW CENTER!!!!!!! Grrr.....

So, the second concert comes along and people are reporting on the message boards that the presale tickets were bad. So, waited until the general public sale and amazing...great seats. I bet we see this with this concert as well.

MemoryMakers2669
11-10-2006, 11:21 PM
OK, I am shocked! I just checked out completed sales for my venue and found seats in the same section I have, HIGHER row, went for $100 EACH!

Unreal!

DisneyGerry
11-11-2006, 06:48 AM
I got on right before 10a and had to be one of the first person when it opened and best available was in the Club level? What is with the $11 service charge per ticket??????

cats mom
11-11-2006, 07:18 AM
I got on right before 10a and had to be one of the first person when it opened and best available was in the Club level? What is with the $11 service charge per ticket??????

Don't you just hate all the extra fees?

A $53.40 ticket really ends up costing $71.50
(and that's with the free delivery option, or it would be even more)
That's $18.10 in junk fees!

Granted, part of that is a $4.00 order processing fee which is split between however many tickets you purchased, but still...

And while we're on the subject, what's up with charging $2.50 to send the tickets via email?
:crazy:

If I'm home at the right time I'm going to try and test out MemoryMakers' theory today when the Anaheim show is released to the gen. public.
I'll let you know what I find out.

LBurg93
11-11-2006, 08:33 AM
Convenience charge 12.35/ticket
Facility Charge 2.00/ ticket
Plus Processing fee $4.00

It didn't matter what level

InstImpres
11-11-2006, 08:39 AM
anyone know where to find a detailed map of Continental arena. I know I've seen it before. I am in a section where the first few rows don't go all the way across, so I am trying to see if my seats are closer to the front than I thought

LisaNJ25
11-11-2006, 08:46 AM
anyone know where to find a detailed map of Continental arena. I know I've seen it before. I am in a section where the first few rows don't go all the way across, so I am trying to see if my seats are closer to the front than I thought

I have only seen the one on their site.... what row did you end up with?

LBurg93
11-11-2006, 08:48 AM
I believe the cut off is 216 & 111, 119 & 230

InstImpres
11-11-2006, 08:48 AM
I have only seen the one on their site.... what row did you end up with?
section 202, row 7 so although it is the back section, I think I might be near the front. Debating if I am trying again in 10 minutes.

What did you find out on the parking if anything? I figured I could always buy it later

LBurg93
11-11-2006, 08:52 AM
section 202, row 7 so although it is the back section, I think I might be near the front. Debating if I am trying again in 10 minutes.

What did you find out on the parking if anything? I figured I could always buy it later
your seats are directly accross from the stage, almost center on the opposite end of the arena

Pre-paid concert parking - $25

LisaNJ25
11-11-2006, 08:54 AM

I am going to try for 2 more in a few minutes also.. since right now I only have the 2 and need 4.

I think I am going to go and buy the parking pass.. I though you had to buy them, at the time you get the tickets.

InstImpres
11-11-2006, 08:57 AM
Pre-paid concert parking - $25

I saw the price but from the description wasn't sure if it was better parking or just prepaid. With it being a school night, I really want to have something with an easy exit

LisaNJ25
11-11-2006, 09:04 AM
Uggg I am getting nothing

ntburns22
11-11-2006, 09:04 AM
I wish our (Cleveland) tickets went on sale yesterday/today. My DH surprised me with a getaway for my birthday and I am not going to be home friday morning for presale. Do I trust my sister to get the tickets or just take my chances later in the day on friday or saturday morning? I have a list of what sections I would like (not floor seats). Do you think I would be better off calling?

LisaNJ25
11-11-2006, 09:18 AM
Wohooo ok I got 2 in section 103 and 2 in section 104 for a friend. I also got the parking pass.

elf
11-11-2006, 09:20 AM
Wow what a morning! I got my dh to take dd's to tutoring (monumental in itself) so I could buy better tickets. I refreshed the screen until finally ticket sales came up, typed fast and furiously and I got nothing. Seconds later I was curious to see what would come up with various things at that point and even with "best avail" for everything except # of tickets, had "nothing avail" come up. Both phone numbers I have are busy. Could they be sold out within seconds of 10:00am. It's crazy. But I'm glad I have tickets from yesterday. I havent' done anything like this since trying to get CRT ressies.

InstImpres
11-11-2006, 09:21 AM
Wohooo ok I got 2 in section 103 and 2 in section 104 for a friend. I also got the parking pass.
Wow, that's great. Can't believe you got 100's. All I am getting is 200's. I took a pair as DD friends mom thought they might want to go

LisaNJ25
11-11-2006, 09:28 AM
Wow, that's great. Can't believe you got 100's. All I am getting is 200's. I took a pair as DD friends mom thought they might want to go

Keep trying... good luck :)

InstImpres
11-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Wow what a morning! I got my dh to take dd's to tutoring (monumental in itself) so I could buy better tickets. I refreshed the screen until finally ticket sales came up, typed fast and furiously and I got nothing. Seconds later I was curious to see what would come up with various things at that point and even with "best avail" for everything except # of tickets, had "nothing avail" come up. Both phone numbers I have are busy. Could they be sold out within seconds of 10:00am. It's crazy. But I'm glad I have tickets from yesterday. I havent' done anything like this since trying to get CRT ressies.
keep trying, people are still "dumping" and processing.

czycropper
11-11-2006, 09:40 AM
I'm out of luck for Nassau Coliseum :( My computer decided to freeze on me as I was typing it the code - oh, well not meant to be! I'm keeping the hotel reservations in case I can get tickets through the 2nd market!

Glad that so many of you were able to get tickets. We decided that the date for Continental isn't going to work since it's on a Monday and it's a time when the girls have testing!

I can't wait to hear the reviews!

DisneySue05
11-11-2006, 12:41 PM
What a bummer. Stuck here in IL and didn't get anything to go through at noon. Tried phone and internet. Didn't realize they had a presale yesterday until 1:30. Way to late then. :sad2:
Anyone in IL get through for the Rosemont today? Congrats if you did! :thumbsup2

Becky2005
11-11-2006, 01:16 PM
What a bummer. Stuck here in IL and didn't get anything to go through at noon. Tried phone and internet. Didn't realize they had a presale yesterday until 1:30. Way to late then. :sad2:
Anyone in IL get through for the Rosemont today? Congrats if you did! :thumbsup2

I was at Carson's, 4th person in line and I was able to get tickets but had to split us up to do it & still didn't quite get what I wanted. I needed 6. I ended up with 5 a 3/2 split.

The lady doing it was even losing seats as soon as she would pull them up, they would be GONE. It was definitely better that route because she was able to quickly change quanity without having to do the special word feature you have to do on-line.

I nearly had a heart attack because the 1st person in line wanted 6 tickets, the ticketmaster person FOUND THEM and then the lady questioned the amount because she wanted the cheap seats. I nearly had a heart attack & was thinking 'lady just TAKE THEM NOW, you don't know how lucky you are'. I actually think she lost them because then she did another search & I think was able to get 4. The person in front of me wanted 4 and had to do 2/2 split. It was kind of funny though because the agent would get some but then lose them & she was ack...people are fighting me for it. So, basically as soon as she would get your number, she printed them. I signed & didn't even look at the price. I didn't even care where...she just couldn't get the 2nd 3 together seats, so we went with 2 and told DD she would just have to not invite someone.

We were basically just throwing our credit cards to the agent and spitting out numbers for the amounts & just grabbing whatever one came up. I just know she was able to change quantity a heck of a lot faster than I did on the presale yesterday. I always had to start from square 1.

Laurie3
11-11-2006, 01:26 PM

I wasn't able to get tickets for Chicago either :sad2: . I tried yesterday for presale as well. I was on right at 10:00 for presale and at 12:00 today. My dh was even on the phone calling. We were able to get nothing. He said they didn't even have 2 seats available. Oh well. I am happy for all of you who were able to get your tickets. :thumbsup2

ntburns22
11-11-2006, 01:30 PM
I am getting scared about our tickets next weekend. I have to count on my sister to get them for me.

cats mom
11-11-2006, 01:39 PM
I was at Carson's, 4th person in line and I was able to get tickets but had to split us up to do it & still didn't quite get what I wanted. I needed 6. I ended up with 5 a 3/2 split.

The lady doing it was even losing seats as soon as she would pull them up, they would be GONE.

Boy does your description ever take me back! :teeth:

I guess I can admit it now since I don't work there anymore :guilty:
But we used to make our line wait just a bit while we pulled and printed as fast as we could if we knew an event would be really popular.
We were allowed to print 12 tickets at a time, so that's what we did. Then we would just go down the stack and find the first available group w/ the number of tickets the next person in line wanted.
Totally against the rules by the way. ;)
But it definitely worked to our customers' benefit on big sellers. They were always free to turn down what we had pulled, but at least we didn't lose seats that way.

I'm so glad you were at least able to get 5 seats Becky!

cats mom
11-11-2006, 02:29 PM
OK sorry for the double post - but just back from my little ticket experiment.

I was able to pull up seats in the first 5 rows of the 400 section (so waay up there) several times when tickets were released to the general public for the Anaheim show.

But I did not get a single hit in the 100, 200, or 300 sections, unless I searched for single seats.

Unfortunately, at least for the Anaheim show it appears they most likely did not hold back good seats for the general admission sale.

maryssasmom
11-11-2006, 02:39 PM
I have been watching for our tickets (Hartford, CT) and the civic center says they will announce the sale date on monday. So if at an odd chance they are on sale monday then I need to have my trigger finger ready! oh no, I have a class from 10-12 at work!!!! no, no, please don't go on sale then.....

mommykds
11-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm out of luck for Nassau Coliseum :( My computer decided to freeze on me as I was typing it the code - oh, well not meant to be! I'm keeping the hotel reservations in case I can get tickets through the 2nd market!

Glad that so many of you were able to get tickets. We decided that the date for Continental isn't going to work since it's on a Monday and it's a time when the girls have testing!

Did you have any luck? I tried to buy tickets for Nassau too & now there is no dates even listed. It was there yesterday for 12/29!

Iluvthemouse
11-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Is there anywhere else to order tickets from other than ticketmaster.
It looks like the only place near here is D.C.

sskem96
11-11-2006, 04:39 PM
I was able to get 4 tickets for Rosemont today, but we're split up. 3 in section 8, but not together, and 1 in section 115. I think the kids will be ok with sitting alone, they'll probably be too excited to care. I tried for the presale yesterday and got nothing, and started trying right at noon today, and that's the best I could do. Of course if I wanted St. Louis or Milwaukee, they had plenty, but they're on school nights and too far away. We don't have school on 1/19, so we can drive up early. DH will drop us off and pick us up, so we don't have to worry about parking. It will be me, dd9 (10 by then), her best friend, and dd7.

PaulDavid's mom
11-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Anyone have luck with getting tickets today in Milwaukee. MIL and I went to the ticketmaster inside Boston store at Brookfield square and waited in line since 10am. We were second in line. The first woman got her pick of tickets. By the time we got up there, the only available ones were in the nosebleed sections. I can't believe they went that fast. I mean we were SECOND in line!

MemoryMakers2669
11-11-2006, 05:34 PM

We got 400's the first time. Then got tons of club level and more 400s. After they were on sale for 45 minutes we finally got tickets just three sectinos from the stage, row K...so not bad seats at all. Just kept searching over and over again.

sskem96
11-11-2006, 05:36 PM
There were lots available for WI during the presale yesterday. I checked after I couldn't get Rosemont, but I really didn't want to drive that far, we'll be driving over 2 hours as it is.

shelly3girls
11-11-2006, 07:01 PM
Thanks

The Philadelphia tickets will be sold on www.comcasttix.com and the presale code is still WILDCATS. The tickets are supposed to go on sale on the 18th so I think the presale will start on friday but I am not sure.

LBurg93
11-11-2006, 08:05 PM

Did you have any luck? I tried to buy tickets for Nassau too & now there is no dates even listed. It was there yesterday for 12/29!

New Show added at Nassau for 12/31/06 at 3:00pm

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0...01&minorcatid=1

elf
11-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Nassau -- Amazing, by 8:10am when I checked I could only get 3 seats in the 300's. I think they even raised the price $3.00 per ticket.

LBurg93
11-12-2006, 07:34 AM
Nassau -- Amazing, by 8:10am when I checked I could only get 3 seats in the 300's. I think they even raised the price $3.00 per ticket.
this morning my friend was able to get 6 together in section 308 for 12/31 show :cool1:

goofy370
11-12-2006, 07:41 AM
I got section 239 row 2 for continental arena. I can't believe how much they charge in fees. It is unreal! My boys will be so excited! They are 11 and 8. They LOVE that movie.

Mickey&Co
11-12-2006, 07:53 AM
I would love to take my kids to this show. Unable to get any tickets in my area. Does anybody have any information on tickets in Philadelphia?

:tink:
I hope a little Disney Magic can help!

Thanks...

Mickey&Co

LBurg93
11-12-2006, 08:05 AM
I would love to take my kids to this show. Unable to get any tickets in my area. Does anybody have any information on tickets in Philadelphia?

:tink:
I hope a little Disney Magic can help!

Thanks...

Mickey&Co

tlinus just posted this on another link:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15494910#post15494910 post number 52
tickets for the PHiladelphia show go on sale 11/17/06 at 10am

You need to go to comcast-spectacor.com

They apparently have their own ticketing now and not ticketmaster

LBurg93
11-12-2006, 11:52 PM
I started a new thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread...18#post15509018

Hidden_Mickey
11-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Ticketmaster is such a racket - we got $45 tickets for the first Nassau Coliseum date and the fees for each ticket are $15. I think it is SO wrong that they have such a monopoly and you have no choice but to pay those crazy fees. But, my DD and her friend will be thrilled that they are going.

Aristomommy
11-13-2006, 08:12 PM
FYI: Cleveland has a presale posted now. It's the day before the sale starts, 11/17 at 10 am.

LBurg93
11-14-2006, 07:21 AM
see this link for the presale link information

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15529432#post15529432