PDA

View Full Version : After Halloween Sales

jendon1997
11-01-2006, 09:38 AM
Has anyone seen any good after Halloween sales? I'm looking for pirate costumes for myself and DH for upcoming Pirate and Princess Party at WDW. If you see anything let me know. Thanks!!

java
11-01-2006, 09:59 AM
Target had everything 50% off this AM and the costumes were full in stock! I noticed pirates for kids- not sure of the adults - but they kept bringing out more costumes while they were selling out... I picked up a big orange 10 gallon tub for $1.99(son will use it in his room loves orange) and a basket with 2 liners for $7(I almost bought it full price yesterday because I really liked it and am of the you can never have too many baskets lineage)

caribear
11-01-2006, 10:19 AM
Just got back from Walmart. All Halloween was 50% off and they had tons of stuff left. I spent way too much money. Lots of costumes!!

goofyforlife
11-01-2006, 10:56 AM
Spirit Halloween On-line had everyone 50% off their on-line as of yesterday..

I got my DH a nice set a boots for his pirate night costume for our cruise.

xbatman
11-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Disneyshopping.com still has adult Jack Sparrow and Captain Hook costumes on sale and they have $10 off $50, $20 off $75 and $30 off $100 until 11/5 (I think).

Mickey527
11-01-2006, 05:18 PM
I am going to wait a little more and try and hit Target when it is 75% off.
Last year I stocked up on candy and toys that were on clearance to give this year.
I bought tons of candy and used my foodsaver to keep it fresh. I stored it in a dark dry cabinet and it was all fresh and tasty. I had to try a piece of everything to make sure that I didn't give out anything that tasted stale. It was all great especially the Reeses pieces and the M&M's my favorites.
I got packs of 12 pencils last year for $.25 a pack.
We had 300 pieces of candy and 300 pencils and it all went.
My boys do a haunted house every year and we have kids coming back every year because they have so much fun. Peggie