PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Entertainment book

lynndeeloonurse
10-31-2006, 10:16 AM
Have the new Olando Entertainment books come out yet? In our area we just received a coupon from an area grocery store Price Chopper. $10 with free shipping, standard price of most books are $25-$45. Does anyone know if there are any grocery stores in the Orlando area that has this special???? Is it worth buying an Entertainment book if we are staying off site???
Any info would be greatly appreciated!! :thumbsup2

grumpy & dopeys mom
10-31-2006, 11:32 AM
We have found that the Orlando book is worthwhile. The car rental coupons can be used all over the country as well as some shopping coupons. We have had good luck with some restaurants too. One of our favorites is Jack's at the Rosen. If you have kids there are McDonalds coupons and Subway coupons too. I would jump on the $10 deal. Is it for any Entertainment books or just in your area? If it is for any I would love to get a coupon to order some.

grumpy & dopeys mom
10-31-2006, 11:34 AM
Yes the books are out.

thebecka
10-31-2006, 12:18 PM
I worked for the Entertainment Book for 2 1/2 years as a fundraiser. I still think the book is the greatest thing since sliced bread! The 2006 book expires today (except for a few national chain coupons that may go longer). The 2007 book came out during the summer. If you purchase your local book you can use the auto rental coupons anywhere. We save a lot with these coupons alone. As far as purchasing the book for Orlando, it depends on where you are going to eat, shop, stay etc. Most people only use 3-5 coupons from their book but save more than the cost so it can be a benefit. Take a look on-line at the company web site www.entertainment.com enter the city or zip info for Orlando and you can see who is in the book. They used to also offer an on line monthly membership to another city if you already owned the book. I'm not sure if they still do it or not but the info would be on the web site. So for example if I have the Baltimore Book I could pay a discounted fee and get the Orlando book on-line for a month. You would have to print out the coupons and they have expiratin dates - but it's an awesome way to save more money!
Also a big tip for those of you who own their local Entertainment Book...
Keep It In Your Car!!!
You will be more apt to use it if you have it handy. They fit under the seats perfectly! :thumbsup2